The Managers Assistant

By imonteith

A story of a 21 year old who just wants to make it in the business, however not to become facing by acting bu... More

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
UPDATING/ EDITING

ONE

1.1K 23 14
By imonteith

Daisy woke up Monday morning excited for the day that awaits her, today she has a job interview for one of the largest management companies in the world.

Ever since she was a little girl it has always become a dream of hers, most girls dream of becoming models or even celebrities themselves but not Daisy.

Daisy's father Carter was celebrity manager and she has always wanted to follow in her fathers footsteps.

Although her father was never a part of her life and got re married when she was five, and she had to live with her mother, she still looked up to him.

Daisy got ready and ate breakfast and the time was now 9am, and her interview started at 10 so if she wanted to make it on time she would have to leave now.

She made sure to send a quick message to her roommate Natalie telling her she went to the interview before she got into her car and made her way to the office building.

Upon arriving at the building and parking her car in the parking lot she looked up at the large building "Wow" she thought to herself, "this building is way to fancy for me".

She walked into the front entrance and made her way to the front desk and eventually to the floor where her interview was going to take place.

The elevator doors opened and she stepped in it pressing number 22 which is where her interview is being held.

"Hold the elevator" she heard some guy call out.

She quickly put her arm between the two sliding doors as the guy walked through them.

"Thanks" he said looking down at Daisy.

Daisy looked up at the guy and her eyes widened in surprise "oh my god... you're"

The guy chuckled

"Yes I am him" The guy turned out to be Daisys celebrity crush Chris Evans!

"I'm sorry, I did not expect to meet a celebrity so soon"

"First day on the job?" He asked

She shrugged  "I have a interview for a assistant job today"

He nodded "well, I wish you the best of luck...." Chris looked at her "sorry, I don't think I got your name"

"Daisy" She blurted and then blushed a little at how fast she said it

"Nice to meet you Daisy" he smiled and held out his hand for her to shake.

She tried to keep her cool, but inside she was freaking out and shook his hand "wait until Natalie hears about this" She thought  to herself.

Before they knew it they were on the 22nd floor and she walked out of the elevator with Chris following behind "you're going here too?" She asked him.

"Yes, I have to pick up a script for a upcoming movie"

She nodded  "so you come here often?"

Chris laughed "yes, most celebrities tend to come here themselves or send someone to get their stuff"

Daisy smiled  "now I really hope I get this job" she thought to herself

Chris "again it was really nice to meet you" he was about to turn and leave came in contact with a lady with dirty blonde hair and seemed to be in her early forty's

"Chris" she smiled and gave him a hug.

Chris smiled at the lady "Heather" and gave her a hug.

'Heather' Daisy thought to herself, that's the name of the manager that she's interviewing to be her assistant, unless there is another

Heather looked right at Daisy "Who's this?" She asked Chris.

"This is Daisy, she has a job interview today"

Daisy smiled at Heather and nodded politely

"Daisy, I'm interview a girl named Daisy today.... guess that might be you" she looked Daisy up and down

Whenever Daisy would get nervous she would play with her hands and she caught herself doing so as Heather was staring at her.

Heather then broke the silence "Chris, Sebastian is already here and waiting in the meeting room, you are free to join him" she said pointing in the direction of what Daisy thought was the meeting room.

Chirs nodded "sweet" Chris then looked at Daisy "good luck" he said sticking both thumbs up and then disappearing in the hallway.

Daisy smiled and then immediately stopped when she saw Heather stare at her with a judgemental look "alright... Daisy, we can start since you're here" she said "follow me to my office for the interview"

Daisy nodded and followed Heather to her office.

Once they made it to the office and were seated Daisy couldn't help but look around, it was a really nice office.

"Okay... let's get started" Heather said as she pushed herself closer to her desk "why do you want this job?"

"Well, ever since I was young I've always wanted to eventually become a manager... I find it fascinating how everything works to come together for instance the process of a movie being filmed right before my eyes is an amazing experience"

"Have you seen a film being done before" Heather asked Daisy.

"When I was about five, my dad works in the business and one time he took me and it was an unforgettable feeling"

Heather nodded "if you work for me you won't always be seeing film being made unless I'm there"

Daisy nodded "I understand"

Heather nodded "are you organized"

"Yes, I like to think so, I keep everything in my notebook and I always make to-do lists for the day"

"Great, great" Heather said "I like that"

Daisy stared at Heather in shock that she's agreeing with her and nodded.

"I see potential in you working here"

Daisy smiled

"Where is your dad now?" Heather asked

"Uh, he's not really in the family picture right now" Daisy said

"But you wanna follow in his footsteps" Heather asked

Daisy nodded "Yes, but I'm doing it because I want to, not because I want to build a relationship with him"

"I like that answer" Heather nodded "okay, we will test you out for a week to see if you are cut out for this job"

Daisy nodded "sounds great"

"Also, I suggest you say goodbye to your social life, because if I call at 5am I expect you to answer"

Daisy nodded "don't even have one anyway"

Heather nodded then typed something on her computer "okay, you will start tomorrow morning, I show up at the office at 9 am but I expect you to be here earlier and with my morning coffee in your hand when you greet me by the elevators"

Daisy nodded "got it... how do you like your coffee"

"Just a regular black coffee" Heather said as Daisy nodded "I just printed out some documents which are in the printer room down the hallway and first door to your right.. go get them for me and then your free to go for the day."

"Okay." Daisy said getting up and going to the door.

"Oh and Daisy" Heather said

Daisy turned to look at her "yeah?"

"I know Chris Evans is a great looking guy but he is a client at this agency, you will never be in a relationship with him"

'Ouch' Daisy thought to herself "Yes, I am aware"

Heather nodded "and that goes for the rest of the celebrities that are clients at this agency, you are not to form a relationship with any of them or else you will be fired"

Daisy nodded "got it"

"Great" Heather said "you're free to go now"

Daisy left the office door and headed down the hallway to find the printer room she came across two door, one to the right which read 'Wardrobe Department' and one to the left which read 'Printer room'

Daisy could've easily went into the left room seeing as it said printer however, Heather did say the room to the right.

Daisy went to the door and opened it and walked in, but as soon as she walked in she bumped into a guy.

"Woah, I'm sorry"

The guy looked at me and smiled "it's cool, I'm used to girls falling all over me"

Daisy chuckled and then looked around the room "this is the wardrobe department?"

He raised an eyebrow at her "yes, it does say on the door"

"Oh I was told the door to my right would be the printer room" Daisy said scratching the back of her head slightly.

The guy nodded in understanding.

"It's kind of my first day" Daisy said

"Congratulations" he said

"Thanks, How long have you been working here for?" Daisy asked

The guy raised his eyebrows at her "you don't know me?"

Daisy shook her head "have we met before?" Daisy held out her hand "I'm daisy"

The guy looked at her hand and then shook it "nice to meet you"

It was now Daisys turn to raise her eyebrows "and your name is.?"

"Charlie"

Daisy nodded "Charlie from the wardrobe department, I'll try to keep that in mind"

Charlie laughed and nodded "sure, and you will be Daisy from the printer department"

Daisy laughed "that doesn't even make sense"

"Exactly" Charlie said

"Anyway, I should get going now." Daisy turned to the door "it was nice meeting you, I'll see you around"

"See you" he said with a smile.

Daisy then walked to the actual printer room and got the papers for Heather.

AN:: first chapter complete!! How do we like it?!

Chris Evans was just a cute lil add on, Daisy won't be in a relationship with him main focus is Charlie dw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1K 29
Kiara Knight is an intelligent and a very beautiful woman, but nobody notices her because of her conservative and professional clothing, and she is a...
756 15 7
"If I could change one thing about my life, it would be to ban Hot Dogs from my menu." JATP SEASON 1 FEM! OC x LUKE FIRST PERSON POV UNREQUITED LOVE...
4.3K 311 45
**Unedited** "She can't come to the phone right now. I'll be happy to take a message for you." My blood runs cold. "Where is she? What have you done...
191K 3.4K 26
Imagine being as nice as possible throughout your whole life and then, after one bad accident, find yourself in the place meant for the most evil and...