Powerful •Kai Parker•

Oleh ahhahhaha476

When the innocent Salvatore sister meets the infamous Kai parker, she finds herself intrigued by his past. Li... Lebih Banyak

Everything is Fine
We Have a Deal
Awake
Progress
I'm Not Following
Party Trick
Friends With the Enemy
Anybody There?
Sleepyhead
The Fight
Good Luck
Hatred
One Last Thing
I Promise
The Party
Friends with Benefits
Truth or Dare
Missing in Action
Nate
Repercussions
Raging
Anticipation
To Hell and Back
Handle It

Different

3.6K 80 124
Oleh ahhahhaha476

"Damon whats so important that I needed to come-" I stopped mid sentence as I shut the door and turned around.

Oh my god.

"Bonnie?" I said unsure if I was dreaming of if this was really happening.

"Hi," the bennett witch said with a smile.

I immediately ran towards her and we swarmed each other in a hug so forceful we fell to the ground. We were laughing and crying tears of joy.

"I missed you." She said into my shoulder.

"How did you get out?" I asked her.

She began to explain everything. Including the part where Kai stabbed her.

"And he just left me to die. So I lost all hope for awhile." She said.

I had an internal conflict happening in my mind.

Bonnie was my best friend. Always has been. She's one of the only people I can truly be myself around and not worry about what she will think. I tell her everything.

Almost, everything.

There was no way in hell I was gonna tell Bonnie that Kai and I had kissed each other. Let alone made out.

"Where is Kai right now?" Bonnie asked Damon.

"Don't know. We really need to put a tracker on the guy." He replied.

"I need to find him so I can kill him." Bonnie said calm  eerie rage in her voice.

"What?" I thought out loud.

"He's a sociopath. After what he did I'm not letting him run around Mystic Falls. Speaking of which, why haven't you taken the chance to kill him yet Sabrina? I mean your stronger than me, you could have easily killed him by now." Bonnie asked.

"I don't know, I mean is killing him really the best option?"

"Yes!"Bonnie and Damon said synchronized.

"I've been telling her this Bonnie, she thinks he is not as bad as he seems." Damon said.

"He isn't that bad!" I said in defensive.

"Sabrina," Bonnie said turning towards me, "Kai is a sociopath, he won't hesitate to kill anyone. I know you like to see the best in people, but this is not the time to do so. We need to get rid of him as soon as possible. I mean Imagine if he found out about all the magic you have. He would take it all, without a thought. We can't let that happen."

I knew this conversation was coming

As good as it felt to have Bonnie back, I also wanted to scream out in frustration. It's not like I could tell her how he has changed and how we are- friends.

"He's different now." I said.

"Nope. There's no changing Kai Sabrina. No matter how much of Luke's qualities he absorbed, he is still a inconsiderate asshole." Damon chimed in.

"Damon, you saw him with Jo. You have to admit he isn't that much of a threat now." I told him.

"That was all an act. He just said that to please Jo and stop her from having a breakdown." Damon argued.

I literally give up with these two

"No he wasn't—whatever, I don't know where he is."

"Well then we have to find him." Bonnie said.

"Find who?" A voice said from behind me.

Holy shit this just got ten times better

"You.." Bonnie said looking at Kai.

"Hey Bon Bon long time no see." Kai said smiling.

I wanted to burst out laughing because of the irony of the situation. Although I knew how bad it would look. So I bit the inside of my cheek. However I'm pretty sure a small smile still appeared on my face because Bonnie looked at me sideways.

"Ventus," Bonnie muttered which was supposed to send Kai flying back towards the wall, but he countered it with another spell making her clutch her head.

I was no longer smiling or holding back a laugh. A fight was about to break out between my two best friends and I wasn't about to let that happen.

Damon tried vamp-speeding towards him, but he used his other hand to stop him, as well as giving him an aneurysm.

"Kai stop," I said calmly. He gave me a confused look. To which I replied with widening my eyes, hoping he would take the hint.

"Kai..." I said continuing to stare at him.

"Fine, fine," he said rolling his eyes and putting his hand down.

The two of them were panting, Damon was on the floor. Bonnie was leaning against the wall as she slid down it onto the floor.

"What was it you were saying Sabrina?" Damon said, struggle in his voice.

I helped both of them up, Kai remained in his spot with his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall.

"A little word of advice," he said walking towards the three of us. "don't try to throw me into a wall." he said titling his head at Bonnie smiling.

"Why are you still here?" Damon said.

"What you don't like my company Damon?" Kai said putting a hand on his chest pretending to be offended.

"Nope. Those days in the prison world were enough." He said.

"I thought of us as one big happy family." Kai said.

"So why are you here? From what I've heard, you've already got everything you wanted." Bonnie asked.

"Let's just say things are, different now." Kai started. It wasn't hard for me to figure out what he meant. I brought my eyes down and refused to make eye contact with him as he talked to Bonnie and Damon.

"What the hell does that mean?" Damon said completely confused.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Kai said with a smirk and I could see in my peripheral vision that he was looking at me.

"Look, I don't know what you're doing here, but you need to leave. I'm not letting you kill everyone in this town." Bonnie said.

"Who said I wanted to kill everyone?" he said as he walked over to the table beside me with glasses.

"Frankly, this town has sooo much drama." He said as he poured himself a drink.

"I mean, between Caroline and Stefan running around, Jo being absolutely pissed at Ric. Oh and don't even get me started on you Damon. How's Elena by the way? Still avoiding you?" Kai said as he took a seat on the couch putting his feet up on the center table.

"What-why-How did you even hear about all that?" Damon said.

"People talk." Kai replied shrugging his shoulders. We made eye contact and he raised his eyebrows.

Bonnie must have noticed our staring  and pulled me aside to the hallway past the entry way.

"What are you doing Bonnie-" she immediately shushed me. Once we were around the corner with barely any light at all, she let go of my wrist and faced me.

"We don't have much time. This is our chance." She said.

"Chance for what?"

"To kill him, Kai." Bonnie whispered.

"No." I immediately replied.

"What? No? Sabrina we have to kill him." She said.

"Bonnie we are not killing him." I expressed.

"Why do you keep trying to defend him?" She yelled-whispered.

"He's-just-just, we are not killing him okay?" Bonnies face was littered with confusion and frustration.

"Don't you know what he did to me?" Bonnie said tears starting to cascade down her cheek. Even in the dim light I could still see them.

Yes, and I feel terrible

I hated hurting my best friend. Because before this morning, Every part of me would have killed Kai.

That's how much I cared about Bonnie. Before Kai had apologized and told me his feelings, I hated him so much I would have killed him with no thought.

But now things were different. Kai was different. And above all, I think I as a person, was different.

"Bonnie, I cant-" I started but she pushed past me and made her way back to the living room.

"So how was girl talk?" Kai asked as I followed after Bonnie.

We both said nothing and Bonnie opened the door.

"Bonnie wait-" she slammed the door as she left.

So much for having my friend back

"What was that about?" Damon asked. I turned around to see the two of them.

"Nothing." I lied.

Kai looked at me sideways like he was trying to silently ask if I was okay.

Which I wasn't

"Well it's late, I'm going to bed." Damon said. "That's means scram," He pointed at Kai.

"Can't I finish my drink first?" He said.

"Fine, just leave as soon as your done. I don't like the idea of you being in my house without supervision." Damon said as he started for the stairs. He was at the threshold of where the stairs began, when Kai said something that made him stop in his tracks.

"Oh don't worry, I've got your sister to keep me company." He said looking at me from the couch.

"On second thought," Damon said walking back to the living room. "Get out."

"It was a joke jeez, you are wayyyy too overprotective of her." Kai said.

"She's my sister dumbass. I'm not letting you lay a finger on her after that stunt you pulled at the hospital." Damon said.

"She's over it. Right Sabrina?" Kai said innocently and they both looked at me awaiting my answer.

Kai Parker I fucking hate you

"I-um sure, over it." I said.

"Stop trying to intimidate her into agreeing with you." Damon said.

"I'm not intimidating her." Kai said.

"Whatever, when your cup is empty, you better leave. Got it?" Damon asked.

"Crystal Clear." Kai replied sarcastically.

Damon finally went upstairs. I didn't dare utter a word until I heard his bedroom door shut. I knew he could still vamp-hear me if he wanted to. But when Damon says he's going to bed, he's actually going to bed. Unless of course he has Elena or some other girl with him. Then he is far from going to bed.

"So," I said breaking the silence, "How are you?" smooth Sabrina, real smooth. You just made out with this guy a few hours ago and the first words you say are: how are you?

Kai laughed and stood up from his seat. "Your not very good at this."

"What?"

"Making conversation after what happened between us." He said.

"I-didn't know-what to-say." I said letting my eyes fall to the ground away from his. I watched as his figure stalked towards me.

"You didn't know what to say after we made-out?" He brought his hand to my chin and tilted it up
to meet his eyes. "For the second time." He was so close to me I could feel every exhale he took on my face. I could feel the warmth in my cheeks surface.

Oh my fucking god that was hot

He gently let go of my face and took a few steps back from me. He had the biggest grin on his face. It was like he was enjoying how flustered he made me.

"I have to say," he said walking back to pour himself more alcohol, "I would have liked to see where that was going." He turned around to look at me and sip his drink. My mind was completely lost at his words, and he could tell. He just kept staring at me with amusement.

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" Kai moved on as if he didn't just say what he just said.

Kissed. We haven't kissed in a while.

"That little game we like to play. I mean we never gave it a name, but it is really fun." Kai said.

"What game?" I said confused.

"The one where we ask each other questions and have to answer honestly." Kai replied.

Things never end well with this game

"Although, I was thinking we should add a little twist." Kai started.

"Which is?"

"If you don't want to answer a question, you don't have to." He told me.

Well that doesn't seem so bad? Am I missing something?

"But you have to kiss the other person." Kai added.

Ahh there it is

"What-no Kai we aren't doing that-we can't-"

"Can't what?" He asked me.

"We can't kiss again." As much as I wanted to kiss him, I couldn't. Bonnie was back and I didn't want to hurt her more than I already had.

Kai smirked and pushed his tongue in his cheek shaking his head and rolling his eyes. He was doing that thing guys do that made them look ten times hotter.

"Oh really? Why not?" He asked as he leaned against the table.

"Because Bonnie is back, and I can't do that to her."

"So this isn't about you?" Kai asked raising his eyebrows.

"What?" I replied.

"This whole we can't kiss thing isn't because you don't want to. Is it?"

"I-I um, t-that's besides the point." I stuttered out.

"Fine, fine we can't kiss again. Got it." Kai said.

"Good." I replied.

"But I don't think I'm the one who has to worry about wanting to kiss the other person. I think it's you." Kai smiled.

"What-no are you talking about?"

"Oh stop the little act Sabrina." Kai smiled as he walked towards me again. He tilted his head down and leaned into my ear. I naturally tilted my head in response.

"We both know you can't resist me." Kai whispered into my ear. After he spoke he pulled back and our eyes met.

In that moment all I wanted to do was kiss him. To feel his arms wrapped around me. I was literally dying to have him touch me.

But I couldn't let that happen

We remained where we were. Our eyes never let each other's. The tension growing between us was insane.

"How about that game now?" Kai said as he stepped back and outstretched his arms towards the sofa.

I snapped out of my trance and walked over to the couch. He followed behind me and took a seat directly beside me.

Since Kai was the second person to sit down he made sure to sit as close to me as possible. Our legs were literally touching as well as our arms and shoulders.

"So," Kai started. I watched his hand sneak from his leg to mine. Until eventually his hand was resting on my upper thigh.

Oh my god

"I'll go first." Kai said looking at the ceiling pretending to think. He was acting so innocent. Like he didn't have a clue what he was doing to me.

"Oh I've got it." He smirked. "Am I a good kisser? I mean I've never heard any complaints, but your opinion matters to me."

"Kai-this is stupid, I'm not answering that—"

"Then you have to kiss me." Kai smirked.

"No, I'm not kissing you."

"Those are the rules sweetheart."

Did—did I hear that correctly? Did he just call me, sweetheart?

I didn't respond. In fact I just looked at him with complete shock on my face.

I knew the answer. He was in fact, a great kisser. But I'm not just gonna casually tell him that.

"Fine," I said. " Your a good kisser."

Please Kai for the love of god, don't say something  arrogant.

"I knew you enjoyed it." Kai replied. Saying it more to himself than me.

There it is.

"Okay, whatever, my turn." I said.

There had been something I wanted to find out but I didn't exactly know how to bring it up.

"Did you mean what you said to Jo?" I asked him.

"Yes. Is that so hard to believe?" Kai replied slightly annoyed.

"No, no, I believed you. Other people—just didn't." I said.

"I figured. I guess that's the reputation you get for being a sociopath for a good bit of your life." Kai said. "I believe it's my turn now."

"Hmm let's see..." he thought to himself. After a few seconds he looked at me with that look. That look that tells me he's up to something.

"Has a guy, ever, you know?"

"What?" I didn't know what he was asking me.

"Has a guy ever...made you feel good?" Kai smiled.

"Made me feel good? What are you talking about?"

Looking back at this conversation, I was being an idiot. But in the moment I was so confused.

"Like, it's just—" Kai started laughing. Again at the time I didn't understand the joke.

"What?" I asked him again. He settled down from his fit and finally turned to me, still smirking.

"Have you ever had sex before?"

Shit

To answer his question, no. I've never had sex before. It's not that I didn't want to. I did, just with the right person.

In my past relationships, my virginity was usually the reason guys broke up with me or I broke up with them.

Some just didn't grasp the concept that not every girl wants to sleep with them the day they meet. I would try to explain it to whomever I was with. But they would always say things like: 'you can trust me' and 'I'm not like other guys'

Even if it was true, I still never trusted any of them enough to be that intimate with them. There was really only one who came close to that level of trust.

Nate

Nate was odd, to say the least. Before I came back to Mystic Falls, I tried to live a normal life. Conceal my powers. I was younger at the time. So I decided to go to college.

I met Nate while I was out with some friends around campus. He was your typical guy on the outside. Football Player, cocky, an asshole.

I did find out that Nate was in fact a werewolf. I was walking back through campus at night, and I heard someone yelling. I found him transitioning. After that we sorta started a thing. It just happened naturally, we were friends, then lovers. We were both trying to live a normal life.

But on the inside he was something different. He was twisted and manipulative. I didn't see it at first.

After a while of us dating, Nate tried to have sex with me. I told him that I wasn't comfortable doing that with him, and he didn't take it well.

Needless to say he got pissed. He tried taking his anger out on me, but I stopped him with my powers. It was over, our relationship.

But little did I know that was just the beginning.

After we broke up, Nate followed me everywhere. I mean everywhere. It didn't matter if I was five miles from town, or two states away.

He would always find me.

That's actually one of the many reasons I came back to Mystic Falls. To get away from him. I knew that if Nate watched me from the shadows of Mystic Falls, he would see how many supernatural creatures retreated there.

I hadn't seen him since

"I—have-have I what?" I stuttered out. There was no 'playing it cool' at this point. I was doing good enough to get some words out of my mouth.

"Have you ever had sex before?" Kai said with confusion in his voice. It was like he was surprised by my lack of an answer.

My mind was racing. How could I get out of this? I thought to myself for awhile. Then an idea popped into my head.

Without thinking, I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine. He was a little surprised but didn't fight my gesture. The distance between us closed. Our mouths melted together for the third time.

And as much as I hated hurting those around me, I couldn't stop myself. It was either answering the question, or kissing him. And option two was definitely better.

I pulled back, because as much as I wanted this to end up like the last time we kissed, I wanted to see his response more. His eyes were closed and his mouth was opening growing into a smile. He didn't say anything. He just smiled and sat back onto the couch and stared at me.

"I believe it's your turn." Kai said quietly.

"Am I a good kisser?" It's not like I genuinely wanted to know. It was just an easy segway to avoid him asking me why I avoiding the previous question.

"Yeah, your an amazing kisser." Kai said.

Not the response I was expecting, but I'll take it.

"Your turn." I said.

I think Kai was still in shock that I was actually forward with what I was doing. The other two times we kissed, he had been the one to take control.

Kai remained silent, thinking. Eventually he shifted in his seat and sat up straighter.

"What happened between you and Bonnie earlier?And don't lie to me. I can tell when your are lying. You looked upset. Something clearly happened." Kai said as he turned his head towards me.

"Nothing happened." I said quietly.

"Sabrina, I may be new to emotions but I'm not an idiot. Just tell me."

"She wanted to kill you." I said looking at my lap.

"Everyone wants to kill me. That still doesn't explain why she left the way she did." Kai said.

"She wanted me to kill you. And I didn't want to. She tried to convince me how terrible you were. But I couldn't—" I choked on the burning feeling in my throat. My eyes were starting to feel heavy. Eventually I felt tears drip down my cheek. I hated breaking down in front of people. Especially him. Even though I had seen him vulnerable, and upset, I still didn't want him to see me like this. I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

How was it always like this with Kai? One minute we were talking about sex, then we were kissing, and now I was crying like a goddamn kid.

"Sorry-I don't know why I'm crying—" I started to say before Kai pulled me into his chest. I was reluctantly and first but he stroked my arms, pulling me closer into him. I felt the warmth from his body surround me, and I felt safe. He had this strange affect on me. I could be nervous yet comforted by his presence.

I found myself snuggling closer to him. There was still an occasional sharp inhale escaping my mouth trying to cancel out my tears. Kai started stroking my hair and shushing me, trying to calm me down. And the truth was, I was completely calm. But the events of earlier settled into my mind and didn't allow me to stop the flowing stream of sadness leaving my eyes.

It was ironic actually, first I comforted him, and now he was comforting me. I guess we really are best friends.

We stayed like that for awhile, before I felt myself drifting off to sleep on his chest.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The sunlight peeked through my eyes causing me to stir awake. When I did open my eyes, I was surprised at the sight in front of me.

Was I in my bedroom? I could have sworn I fell asleep on the couch. I looked around my room to see if Kai was also there. And he wasn't.

My eyes drifted to my nightstand. Atop of it was a folded note.

On the outside it said:

Read Me :)

I leaned over to pick up the note and read it. I could immediately tell who it was from.

You fell asleep. I carried you up here and Im not gonna lie, I almost dropped you. My foot got caught under the rug in the hallway. I was trying to be quite and not wake Damon up. Luckily, I gained my balance before you could fall out of my arms.

—xoxo your best friend Kai

I started laughing at the note and put it back on my dresser. I got up and started getting ready for the day. As I got dressed, the memory of Kai's arms wrapped around me surfaced my mind.

He was always on my mind. He was practically all I could think about.

When I was dressed I walked downstairs. In the Salvatore house, you never know what you will wake up to. Sometimes my brothers are tying someone up. Or sometimes I walk downstairs to find Damon and Elena making out against the wall. I barely notice it now.

I could hear my brothers talking as I neared the ending of the stairs. When I rounded the corner, I saw them standing by the fire.

Also, how often did they feel the need to build a fire? Can they even get cold?

My eyes immediately noticed a new face. He had black hair and was tall.

"Good. Your awake." Damon said. "And your already dressed. Which is good because we have things to do."

"Like what?" I asked.

"We have to go to the grill." Stefan said.

"Why?"

"Because of the little stunt you pulled with Bonnie last night." Damon said.

"She's not supposed to know that." Stefan said to Damon. "Caroline heard about what happened and had a plan to get you two to work it out." Stefan explained.

"No." I said.

"No? What do you mean no?" Damon said.

"I'm not talking to Bonnie."

"Why?" Stefan said.

"Because I'm not gonna go sit at the grill while you all lecture me on my decisions." Wow. I think Kai was starting to rub off on me. Usually I would have just silently complied. Even If I didn't want to.

"It was a stupid decision." Damon said.

"And your decisions are any better?" I fired back.

"Whats up with you?" Stefan said.

"Nothing. I'm just not an idiot. If I go with you guys, no one is gonna listen to me." I think I changed over night. Or maybe I just became more assertive.

"I like this girl." The stranger said with an english accent. To be honest, I kinda forgot he was still here.
"She knows what she wants." Okay mysterious man, not totally sure that's accurate but okay.

The man stepped towards me from the other side of the room. He came to stand in front of me taking my palm from my side.

"Hello gorgeous. I don't believe we've met." He took my the back of my hand and kissed it. "I'm Enzo."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

did i just spend four hours of my day writing this? yes. also i can't reply to comments because wattpad is being a bitch. but I do see them. anyways thanks for reading 🕺

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

144K 3.9K 19
Izel Woods, a typical orphaned girl with a shitty life.That is until she finds out that she's not typical at all. This story shows how a big mystery...
broken (k.p.) Oleh alex.

Fiksi Penggemar

385K 7.5K 57
"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You want me, Elle? How bad?" Kai asks. "Reall...
48.5K 1.7K 38
Azalea Bennett, she got her happy ending only to realise it was just the beginning of the epic ride Kai Parker intended to take her on. She had been...
36.9K 842 36
Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of them, but he hasn't met her yet, Evalynn A...