The Winchesters Sister

By Leave_mealone17

Officially doneβœ… What happens when the Winchester brothers find out that they have a little sister who isn't... More

In the beginning
Chapter 1 Part one
Chapter 1 part 2
Chapter 2, The hunt
Chapter 2, The hunt part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6, part 1
Chapter 6, part 2
Chapter 7, Brothers!!??
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13, Learning
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18, The Rescue
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

Chapter 12

297 5 1
By Leave_mealone17

~third person~

Sam and Alex stare at Dean, he was sweating excessively and he was blood red.

"Yeah goodbye" dean says as he grabs his things and quickly leaves the room.

The rest of the day goes by awkwardly because Dean realizes Alex and Sam know about him and Cas.

"Hey Sammy I'm gonna go get some food, do you want anything?" Dean asks.

"No, but Alex might" Sam says, by now the whole conversation is being ignored and Dean's happy about that.

Dean walks into Alex's room but finds out she isn't there.

Dean eventually finds Alex in the training room which he has never seen before.

Alex was using a manikin and her hands glowed red, her eyes also glowed red, she threw the manikin across the room.

"What the hell?, when did you learn that?" Dean asks.

Alex looks over and just nervously smiles.

"Scar kind of helped me discover that I had powers, and I figured I would find a training in this place somewhere, and I did, now I'm trying to figure out how to control it" Alex says.

"How the hell can you talk to a hound, and witches aren't supposed to be able to do that" Dean says.

"Castiel, are you listening?, we need your help" Alex says.

"No, Alex...." Dean says, but before he could finish Cas was standing behind Alex and just stared at Dean.

"Yes" Cas says, Alex turns around and remembers the conversation from earlier, she smirks and raises her eyebrows at Dean.

"Uh, how about you explain Dean?" Alex says, the smirk growing wider on her face

"Uh, oh, um I don't think Alex is just a witch, or if she is she's a very special one at that" Dean says

"What do you mean?" Cas asks.

Alex stands there and makes her hands catch on fire, she then shows Cas what Dean saw earlier.

"Well that's strange, Alex can I search your head and see if i can find out more about your history?" Cas asks.

Alex breathes heavily thinking about what could happen if he does but she pushes her terrible memories back into her head

"Yeah sure I guess" Alex says still hesitant.

She can feel Cas going through her memories, he suddenly stops about 10 minutes in.

Cas had a astonished look on his face

"How did none of the angels know about that?" he says.

"Know about what Cas?" Alex asks scared about what he was about to say.

"One of the archangels, raguel, he gave you one of our most powerful weapons, it's been missing for years, the angels never thought they would find it" Cas says still astonished

"What was the weapon?" Dean asks.

"The stone of Control, Alex this stone is what keeps you alive, it's in the center of your heart literally" Cas says.

"Alex you are more than just a witch, you are the Cosmic Witch, one of the most powerful creatures alive"

"Well who's gonna teach me how to control this?, how am I gonna do this alone?" Alex says

"I will teach you Alex, to the best of my ability, but for now I have to go, you should start to get ready for bed its getting late" Cas says and when Alex looks up he's gone.

She walks back to her room and when she closes the door she drops to the ground.

Alex starts to hyperventilate, she was gonna have a panic attack, she gets up on her bed and pulls her legs up to her chest, she begins to rock back and forth.

Dean walks to Alex's room to apologize for leaving earlier but instead over hears her.

"Why the hell is this happening to me?, Haven't I been through enough?, Why are you doing this to me?!" Alex says, she was starting to shake.

"Hey, hey, Alex I need you to calm down, your okay" Dean says as he enters Alex's room and sits down on the bed with her.

"Take a deep breath in, take a deep breath out" Dean says slowly.

Alex tried to listen but she was still shaking, she eventually calms down enough to be able to talk

"How am I gonna deal with all of this alone, I can't even handle being a human and now I have to deal with this?" Alex says while covering her face with a pillow

"It's gonna be okay, Alex I don't know what you're going through, but you need to fight, you are gonna turn out great" Dean says.

"But what if I become bad?" Alex asks, her voice muffled.

"Look we have dealt with the son of Lucifer, I think we can handle you" Dean says.

"I can ask him to teach you some stuff if you want" Dean says.

"But I don't know if your powers would be the same" he says.

"Thanks Dean, but I don't want to be a bother, plus need sleep" Alex says, she clearly wanted dean to leave, she needed time to herself.

"Alright come get me if anything goes wrong okay, goodnight" he says.

"Night..." Dean shuts the door leaving Alex alone, she sits up in her bed and looks at the dresser next to her.

Pathetic

"What.."

You can't even handle simple things, how are you gonna deal with this

"I don't know"

Your just a burden

"Shut up"

Do it

"No"

Do it

⚠️TW⚠️

Alex stares at her dresser and reaches inside, she pulls out a little black box and lifts her sleeve, rows of cuts, old and new, are covering her wrist.

She opens the box revealing the razor blades inside, she takes one out and slides it across her wrist, she then does it several times before she decides to clean herself up and go to bed.

Sorry for the bad ending note, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter so far, and I hope you like the twist I did with Alex.

I hope you have a good day...

Bye💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 12.9K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
6.9K 98 15
When an orphan stranger appears in Kylo Ren's life, she changes him in ways you could never imagine. She knows secrets about many, but none are as bi...
11.4K 188 22
Eliot Waugh goes to a Magic school with his friend Alice Quinn and Quentin Coldwater and one day Eliot meets Quentin ' s sister Erin and they date ea...
Helpless By gabbs

Fanfiction

112K 1.9K 47
The long lost daughter of the evil queen washes up on Neverland and ends up falling in love. But will her mother ruin her happiness once again?