Chéri || Fred Weasley

By laucb02

"I promised myself to never fall in love again, even if that leaves me to be alone for the rest of my existen... More

Author's Note
cast
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xiv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxvii
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
l
li
lii
liii
liv
lv
lvi
lvii
lviii
lix
lx
lxi
theo&clo
lxii
lxiii
lxiv
lxv
lxvi
lxvii
lxviii
lxix
lxx
lxxi
lxxii
lxxiii
lxxiv
lxxv
lxxvi
lxxvii
lxxviii
lxxix
lxxx
lxxxi
lxxxii
lxxxiii
lxxxiv
lxxxv
lxxxvi
lxxxvii
lxxxviii
lxxxix
xc
xci
xcii
xciii
xciv
xcv
photos of mads taken by fred
xcvi
xcvii
xcviii
xcix
c
ci
cii
ciii
civ
dream house
cv
cvi
cvii
cviii
cviv
cv
epilogue i
epilogue ii
epilogue iii
epilogue iv
weasley-archambeau children
next gen faceclaims
epilogue v
Author's Note
Sapphire||Prologue

xxv

10.3K 212 155
By laucb02

"Why is she always so cranky in the morning?" Lee asked looking at the blonde girl in front of him who was gripping a cup of coffee as if her life depended on it.

"Because and I quote 'I hate waking up' " Alicia giggled. It was no secret that Madeleine hated the mornings like no one else. Her and Fred were the night owls of their friend group but unlike him she couldn't bring herself to be as happy when the sun was shining brightly in her face.

"Which cup number is that one cause I really need the herbology homework" Fred groaned, trying to complete his herbology worksheet that was due first period.

"That ones number 2 so you'll have to wait for one more until she can function like a normal human being" George laughed.

They all stared at her curiously, her body was in front of them but she was clearly lost in her own world. Just like George had said, she finished her third cup of coffee and she became herself again.

"Which part do you need of the homework?" she yawned.

"Questions 2 through 10"

"Basically the entire thing Frederick" she rolled her eyes handing him her homework.

"Right you are Madeleine" he grinned.

Classes that day were a complete bore to say the least. After school was over she went straight to the library to do some work on her own. Lately, the only way she could survive in the library was with her earphones plugged in and music volume to the maximum level possible, because of Cedric and Viktor Krum's fan clubs.

She was sitting near the end of one of the tables working on a Potions essay when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Mads, can I sit here?" Cedric smiled.

"Of course you can Ced, I was starting to think you forgot about me" she joked.

"Believe me, I haven't but there's just so much going on" he sighed.

"So I can tell, where are the admirers by the way?" Maddie chuckled.

"I don't know but don't call them over please, I seriously considered using polyjuice potion to escape just for a little while. Everything's so-",

"Overwhelming?" she interrupted and he hummed in response. "Well then, let's just do homework in silence like we used to, I promise I won't giggle".

"Thanks" Cedric chortled.

They worked in silence for a while but when a certain song began playing her thoughts became fuzzy. She stopped writing, her chin raised by her hand and her eyes completely lost. She was listening to the song and imagining Fred fucking her slowly to the rythm of the music. She was bitting her bottom lip, completely mesmerized by the power of her imagination.

Cedric waved his hand in front of her face and snapped her out of the trance her own brain got herself into. "Sorry" she mumbled and continued working, but after the explicit images playing on a loop in her head it was hard to concentrate after.

Fred and Maddie hadn't broken their promise. It was a secret between the both of them, none of their friends were suspecting anything which worked in benefit to the blonde and the redhead. But she couldn't fool Cedric Diggory. She could swear that he was a Legilimens by the way he was looking at her. He just knew.

"Anything you wanna tell me?" he smirked.

"No" she scoffed.

"Alright" he lifted his brows and went back to his essay, hiding the smile on his face.

"Fine, Fred and I have been sleeping together since the Yule Ball but it's a secret so no one can know but it's the most amazing sex I've had in my entire life" Madeleine whispered rapidly.

"It was bound to happen some way or another" he chuckled.

"Meaning?"

"You two are best friends and spend way too much time together, it would eventually lead onto that" he shrugged.

"I know, I know but it's nothing like that. We're just fuck buddies that's it" she explained but he didn't believe her.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Mads and yes I promise I won't tell anyone. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to hang out with Cho, we should do this again sometime" Cedric grinned and left Maddie completely confused about what just happened.

After trying to focus for another hour and failing to do so, she decided to go for a stroll around the school.

*****

I bumped into Hermione and Harry who were talking hurriedly and Hermione seemed visibly annoyed.

"Hey what's going on? You seem upset 'Mione"

"Well Maddie, I am upset-" she began but Harry interrupted her.

"Hermione shut up and don't say anything else" he said through gritted teeth.

I stared at him and as he basically threw himself under the bus. "Go on Hermione, tell me what's going on".

"Hermione don't" he said sternly.

"Harry you know that I could easily get into her brain and get what I want, I will let her tell me by her own free will so by all means carry on" I faced the girl.

"Harry hasn't figured out the clue yet and the task is in two days"

"You told me you had figured out the egg weeks ago that was why I wasn't worried about it this time, IT'S TWO DAYS FROM NOW" I said angrily.

"Well you believed me of course I hadn't figured it out, I'm a terrible liar and you still believed me so technically it's your fault for believing me" he tried saying but it was no use. I was already fuming.

"You have no idea how bad I want to beat your ass right now Harry Potter"

"I'm sorry alright but I need your help to figure this out if I'm gonna survive this" he sighed.

"You will be the death of me on day Potter" I rubbed my temples.

"Potter!" Cedric yelled catching our attention. He jogged to where we were standing and gave me a sweet smile before turning to Harry. "How are you?" he asked the black haired boy.

"Spectacular" Harry answered sarcastically and rolled his eyes, earning a hard nudge from me.

"Look I realized I never thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons,"

"Forget about it, I'm sure you would've done the same for me"

"Exactly, you know the Prefects' bathroom on the fifth floor?" Ced asked him lowly and Harry nodded. "It's not a bad place for a bath, just take your egg and mull things over in the hot water. The password is Pine fresh by the way" he smiled and left.

"See, being nice has its perks" I grinned.

"Madeleine what he said made no sense, he might as well never have said anything at all" he snapped.

"Stop whining you big baby, it's sothimething to start on and if I recall correctly you don't even have a clue on how to start, so get your ass to the prefects bathroom and take a bath or I will force you to take one. Understood" I said sternly and he reluctantly nodded, going away to follow my orders leaving me and Hermione to walk alone.

"So, how are things going with Viktor?"

"I don't know really, we don't talk like at all he just sits and watches me study" she sighed.

"So no snogging, no nothing?"

"Well I'm telling you this because it's you and you could erm-" she said reluctantly.

"Say that I have experience in the boy area, right you are I'm not ashamed of it by the way, each of us just move at our own pace" I shrugged.

"Well we have kissed a couple of times" she blushed.

"That's great, but I'm sensing he's not the one you want to be kissing" I said.

"What are you on about?" she turned her face away.

"You're smart, I'm gonna leave it to you to figure that out" I beamed.

"Maddie what do you even mean?!" she called but I was already walking away.

While I was walking past the empty courtyard, the redhead that I knew very well was leaning against a tree and by the look on his face he was waiting for me. "Took you long enough to find me Frenchie" he smirked.

"Well I know something that could make up for that" I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"And what would that be?"

"I may or may not have the password to the prefects' bathroom" I giggled.

"Go on" he insisted

"So I was thinking that after I help Harry figure this shitty task out, you and I could you know",

"Go fuck in the bath of the prefects' bathroom?" he wiggled his brows.

"Yeah that pretty much sums it up" I grinned.

"Well I have a better idea, why don't we just make out in a broom closet right now?" he whispered in my ear and I eagerly nodded, already knowing what a bit of snogging could lead on to when it came to us.

*****

It was the night before the second task and Harry, Hermione, Ron, Clo and myself were still in the library trying to figure out how Harry would ever go through the task. It was dark and cold and the only sounds were Harry and Hermione arguing, Ron snoring and me and Clo fighting.

"Are you even paying attention or are you just stupid! It's obviously about merpeople in the lake" I huffed when Clotilde asked again for Harry to repeat the song.

"I'm just trying to help here! Why don't you just shut up and let him repeat it" my sister scoffed.

"Come seek us where our voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground. An hour long you'll have to look-"

"Again obvious, though admittedly potentially problematic" Hermione said and Harry jerked his head back from the open book it was resting on.

"Potentially problematic? When's the last time that you held your breath under water for an hour Hermione?" he said sarcastically

"I need all of you to shut up for one second so that I can think" I rubbed my temples, "well you could use the Bubble-Head Charm but there's not enough time for you to learn it and perfect it".

"Besides it's also really risky, only NEWT level students learn about it" Hermione said.

"Who on earth would want to make their nose hair grow into ringlets?" Clo cringed reading from a book.

"I wouldn't mind" Fred beamed, "be a talking point wouldn't it?".

"You disgust me Red" I chuckled.

"What are you two doing here?" Ron asked the twins.

"Looking for Mads and Hermione. McGonagall needs you" said George.

"Why?" Hermione asked, obviously suspecting that the twins were onto something.

"Dunno...she was looking a bit grim though," said Fred

"We're supposed to take you down to her office" George finished.

I stood up and packed everything back into my bag, I had a huge headache because of stress and lack of sleep but I felt bad leaving Harry alone right now. Even though he was still with Ron and Clo, they wouldn't even get any closer to figuring everything out. They didn't exactly have the brightest minds out there.

I was walking next to Fred, he kindly offered to carry my bag when he noticed my distressed face. "You alright?" he asked me and I could only hum in response.

"Are you two pranking us or something of the sort?" Hermione asked George.

"Do you really think that lowly of us Granger?" he laughed and she shrugged.

We finally reached McGonagall's office after what felt like and eternity. Hermione knocked and I turned to face Fred and George. "I'll meet you back in your dorm" I said to the twins as they walked away.

Professor McGonagall opened the door and in fact she looked quite grim. She motioned for us to come inside and sit. I looked over, Cho Chang and Gabrielle Delacour who seemed as confused as Hermione and I were, and then it hit me. They wanted for us to be part of the second task.

The door opened again and this time the three headmasters, Ludo Bagman, Percy Weasley and my mother entered, closely followed by Madam Pomfrey and Professors Moody and Snape.

"Can someone please tell me what's going on?" I asked looking directly into my mother's eyes.

"Well Miss Archambeau, yourself, Miss Granger, Miss Chang and Miss Delacour will be participating in tomorrow's task" Ludo Bagman said awfully cheery.

I saw that Hermione, Cho and little Gabrielle turned pale and were shifting uncomfortably in their seats. They wouldn't say anything against it but I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Would you care to ellaborate Mr Bagman" I demanded angrily.

"Well dear, each of you are what the champions will miss the most so you will all-", my mother began but i interrupted her.

"Be thrown to the bottom of the lake like pieces of bate for them to retrieve, that is absolutely mental!" I scoffed.

"Well of course you will all be safe, think of it like falling asleep" Mr Bagman grinned.

"Well I don't exactly know how you sleep Mr Bagman but I don't really fancy waking up in the lake!" I stood up.

"I refuse, you don't have my consent to throw me to bottom of the freezing lake to retrieve as if I was some kind of object, I won't do it and you won't make me. And I would also like to know if Hermione, Cho and Gabrielle's parents are consenting to this because I surely as hell I'm not" I fumed.

"Well Ms Archambeau, you are what Mr Potter will sorely miss so we need you to be part of the task" Dumbledore said calmly, "I assure you, all of you will be safe from any harm. I will cast a charm to keep you all safe and to make you fall asleep and wake up as soon as you are out of the water".

"Well I already said you would participate in it-" mum said.

"I am of age mother, you can no longer make decisions for me but by the looks of it, we don't really have a choice do we? This is called abuse of power you know and I think this a load of-" I began ranting but then everything went black as little sparks came out of Dumbledore's wand.

"Feisty that one isn't she Cressida" Ludo Bagman laughed.

"Oh, you have no idea Ludo" Cressida sighed and sat down.

"I do agree with Madeleine in this case, you are endangering four more students that have nothing to do with this Tournament" said McGonagall trying to hide the anger in her voice.

"Of course Madeleine is right! First throwing them off to face dragons and now this, it's completely outrageous!" Madam Pomfrey scowed loudly.

*****

"It's midnight already! Where is she?" Fred sighed pacing nervously around the room.

"Would you just relax, she probably forgot and went to bed" Lizzie said trying to calm him down.

"Liz she never misses a Friday night smoke sesh, I think we're bound to worry now" Lee groaned from his bed.

"Yeah I think we should panic now because she's not in the common room and not in the library with Harry" George said entering the room.

"I already asked Clo, Tim and Ron and they haven't seen her or Hermione" Alicia gulped.

"Well maybe she's with someone else tonight, you all did insisted that she should get laid so maybe she's doing that" Lizzie shrugged.

No one noticed but the color on Fred's face completely drained. 'She is not with someone else, she wouldn't be with someone else. She is in danger and I need to find her' he thought and stormed out of the room. He reached the fourth year boys' dormitory and threw the door open, making Dean, Neville, Seamus and Ron jolt on their beds.

"Oi what are you doing here?" Ron scoffed.

"Shut your fucking mouth before I beat the shit out of you, where is Harry's trunk?" he said angrily rummaging over Harry's side of the room. Ron pointed under the bed and Fred opened it, rapidly looking for the familiar piece of parchment that he had given him the previous year. Once he found it, he didn't even bother in putting everything back in its place.

"What do you need the map for?" Ron yawned.

"None of your fucking business Ronald, fuck off" Fred hissed and left the room.

He sat on the common room and opened the map, looking at every single corner for just the slightest glance of her name. There wasn't any sign of her. He stayed awake until he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer, only hoping that she was safe wherever she was.

The cold February air embraced the castle like an old friend. The task would take place any moment now and if it wasn't for Neville's help, Harry would have been completely screwed. Fred and George were taking bets from students and Fred tried hardly to hide the concern in his eyes. Madeleine was still missing but then he thought back to what she had told him about the task.

"Merlin's fucking balls Georgie, I know where she is!"

"What do you mean Freddie?"

"Can't you see, she's part of the task! They took her for Harry to find and she's probably in the bottom of the lake right now!"

"Who's in the bottom of the lake?" Lee asked them.

"MADDIE" they twins yelled in unison and hurried over to where Harry was standing with Moody, Dean, Seamus, Ron and Neville.

"It's her, she's is the lake and you have to rescue her" Fred panted.

"Her? Her who?" Harry asked.

"Madeleine obviously! She never came back last night so she must be down there" George patted him on the back.

"Good luck mate and please don't leave her to die in there" Lee joked causing Harry and Fred to tense up. The three sixth years left to watch the task with Alicia and Liz who were saving seats nearby.

"Put that in your mouth" Moody growled to Harry, pointing at the Gillyweed he was holding. Harry did as he was told but almost choked on the rubbery texture of the plant. Moody slapped his back harshly and Harry felt as if he was about to throw up in front of the entire school.

The canon went off to indicate the start of the task but when the three other champions had dived in, Harry was still on the platform. Moody pushed him into the water and with a loud thud he landed on the freezing lake. The gillyweed's effect had already kicked in and he was now swimming further down, trying to find a blonde mop of hair in the middle of the darkness surrounding him.

When he reached the bottom and caught a glance of her blonde hair, he sighed in relief but then worry bubbled all over him once again when he saw Hermione. He swam down and tried cutting the seaweed that was tied around Maddie's foot with a piece of rock he found when her voice echoed in his head."Are you a wizard or not Harry? Use your fucking wand!".

He managed to release Madeleine and moved onto Hermione but he was stopped by the merpeople. Cedric arrived at the scene and took Cho with him, but before he swam back to the surface he looked at Harry and pointed his wand at his watch, warning him that time was almost up. Krum rescued Hermione, but the only "treasure" that was left was Fleur's little sister.

Back on the platform, Cressida was pacing impatiently accompanied by Timothée and Clotilde. Time was about run up and Harry and Madeleine were nowhere to be seen. "If she dies can I keep her room and clothes?" Clotilde joked earning a harsh glance from her mother.

"It sometimes amazes me how similar you and Maddie are" Timothee laughed.

"You say something like that ever again and I will kill you" she scoffed.

Back in the lake, Harry was struggling to swim back up while holding his own sister and Fleur's by their arms. When the clocked marked the end of the hour, the gillyweed began losing its effect. He no longer had gills and his legs and hands went back to normal. When a grindylow took hold of his ankle, he pushed the two girls up with all the strenght he had left as he stayed behind and fought back the water demons with his wand.

Just as Dumbledore had said, when Madeleine's head came out of the water her eyes shot open. She was coughing now and Gabrielle Delacour was gripping her arm, struggling to keep afloat. The younger girl was crying holding on to Madeleine as she swam them over to the edge. When Fred saw her blonde hair come out of the water, he felt as the built up preassure released from his chest.

He hurried over and kneeled on the edge of the wooden platform waiting to help her up. Fleur Delacour was crouching next to him, visibly relieved to see that her sister was alright. Maddie lifted the smaller girl onto the platform before coming out of the water herself and the last thing that she ever expected happened. Fleur hugged her tightly and kissed both of her cheeks, "Merci, merci Madeleine je sais pas comment je pourrais jamais te rembourser, vraiment merci".

"Ce n'était rien, Gabrielle méritait pas d'etre jetée la-bas" she smiled. Fred wrapped a warm fluffy towel around her and embraced her, not caring that she was completely soaked.

"I say that this time instead of fucking we should just take a boiling hot bath because I'm freezing" she mumbled against his coat.

"Sounds good to me love, best get you to Madam Pomfrey so she can make sure you're alright" he said and she nodded.

"Wait where's Harry? He wasn't with us" Maddie said worriedly, turning her head back to face the lake. There was no sign of him. She was about to jump back into the lake when Harry shot up from it landing in front of the judges with a loud crashing sound.

He was coughing all the water that went into his lungs when he was attacked by the grindylows, but sheepishly smiled when she hugged him. "You big idiot I thought you had drowned".

"Thanks for the vote of confidence I guess" he joked.

"For a second there I thought you were gonna leave me to drown, how did you figure it out?"

"Neville helped" he shrugged and held his towel closer to his body. Ron was standing next to Harry when Fleur approached the two boys. Madeleine was hiding from her mother's clutch behind the twins but through a small gap saw how the other part veela kissed both boys on the cheeks making them blush furiously.

"Oh sweet Merling thank goodness you are alright" Lizzie hugged her.

"Why thank goodness, I was already planning how I would decorate my new room during summer break" Clo huffed.

"Glad to see you care about me sis, I will definitely not miss you when you die" she flipped her off.

Cressida was now announcing the marks that each of the champions had recieved. When she said that Harry got 45 out of 50 marks beause of outstanding moral fiber, Maddie's heart swelled with pride, he was now tied in first place and one more task and it would all be over.

*****

Around midnight after the party in the Gryffindor common room had died and everyone was asleep or blacked out, Fred and Maddie snuck out hand in hand to the prefects' bathroom on the fifth floor. She said the password and door flung open, revealing the white marble everything.

The candle-filled chandelier was softly illuminating the bathroom. With a wave of her wrist the rectangular bathtub began filling with hot water, different colored bubbles, foam and scents. He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned to kiss her slowly. She closed her eyes and melted into the kiss, draping her arms around his neck and pulling him closer to her. Once the bathtub was filled, they took off their clothes and went back to kiss each other passionately.

Her bare skin still cold from spending so much time under freezing water but warming up slightly from his touch. Fred got into the bath first, gesturing Maddie to sit between his legs. She sat in the bathtub and rested her back against his chest, letting him rest his arms around her frame. They didn't need to talk at all. They just needed each other's company.

He kissed her shoulder lovingly and pressed his lips against her temple. "I'm not joking when I tell you you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my entire life. You're so unbelievably beautiful Mads".

"Well I am part veela so I guess it must be the genes" she joked and they both laughed.

"Wanna know something?" she turned to face him and he hummed in response, way too relaxed to actually form words. "I just added another thing to the list of things I hate".

"You have a list of things you hate?" he chuckled

"Of course I have, don't you?" she grinned and pecked his lips.

"By all means tell me what is the new addition to this list Frenchie".

"Being forced into sleep and then thrown to the bottom of a freezing lake against my will" she laughed, leaning closer to his warm body.

"You almost scared me to death you know" he said seriously.

"Aw Red, were you worried about me?" she teased placing small kisses on his jawline.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he smiled and blew bubbles on her face.

"Oh you're in for it now Weasley" she laughed covering his face with lavender purple foam.

AN: just a cute fluffy moment between Fred and Maddie because it's Valentine's and I'm lonely jk (not really). I'm really having so much fun writing this fanfic and I really hope you're enjoying it. I love reading every single one of your comments so please keep commenting and let's be friends cause I don't have any lol. Also, in case you haven't noticed I have an obsession with eyes. I just feel that a person's eyes are basically the doors of their soul so I just wanted to incorporate that into my writing. I hope you're staying safe and don't forget to treat people with kindness. Love you all and thanks for reading. Xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 19K 132
No one knows the truth about what happened that night. The night Harry Potter lost his parents and became The Chosen One, was also the night that Si...
48.5K 1K 53
Two redheads One love In good times and bad In health and sickness At least that's what they thought... a Fred Weasley love (and more) story 02/22...
5.7M 152K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...
55.2K 1.4K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...