Yellow || hs au

By GoldenHxrryyy

The devastating and heart wrenching story of Yellow, takes you through the journey and relationship of an add... More

intro / preview
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 21 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
| 74 |
| 75 |
| 76 |
| 77 |
| 78 |
| 79 |
| 80 |
| 81 |
| 82 |
| 83 |
| 84 |
| 85 |
| 86 |
| 87 |
| 88 |
| 89 |
| 90 |
| 91 |
| 92 |
| 93 |
| 94 |
| 95 |
| 96|
| 97 |
| 98 |
| 99 |
| 100 |
| epilouge |

|69|

5K 131 83
By GoldenHxrryyy

I swallow hard as I slowly wander down the hallway from Harry's bedroom. My hair is freshly washed and smells like him, my body is warm and covered with one of his crewnecks and his boxers hugging my hips. His apartment is dark and the storm outside rages viciously, the wind whistling while the rain hails against the side of the building.

When I round the corner into his living room, I find Harry stood with his back facing me as he stares out his glass doors. His body is stiff and his muscles are tensed up as he stands there silently. I watch him for a moment, his faint reflection in the glass is unclear and foggy. His hood from his sweatshirt hides his curls from my view.

I lean my shoulder against the wall as I stare at his back. A loud crack of thunder causes both of us to jump, Harry's head dropping forward as I draw in a slow breath. I don't think either of us know exactly where to start or what to say. We've never fought like this, and I'm really hoping it doesn't happen again.

"If I hadn't shown up," Harry begins, my eyes flickering back over to him as I chew the inside of my cheek. "Would you have fucked that guy?" He questions, my stomach churning at the mere thought of another man touching me like Harry does. "Would you have let him touch you?" He continues.

"No." I answer truthfully. I cross my arms over my chest as I watch Harry continue to stare out the window before him. "I don't want anyone else like I want you." I assure him, pushing off the wall and moving to stand in the middle of the room. "Did you fuck Allie? Do you love her?" I ask, Harry spinning around to face me with hardened features, obviously not fond of my slight taunting and aggressive questioning.

"No, she doesn't make me feel the way you do, Clover." He states, his voice firm and strong as he stares at me, his fists clenched at his sides. "I don't love her like I love you." He breathes, my eyes falling to his clenched fists that he quickly relaxes. "The way that prick was touching you," Harry begins, his feet slowly carrying him towards me, our eyes glued together. "The way he was undressing you in his head made me want to beat the absolute shit out of him until he was unrecognizable." He breathes lowly, the space between us wearing thin as he continues approaching me.

"Stop." I whisper, moving to step back from him. Harry's hand captures mine, stopping my movements as he pulls me back to my place. Our chests touch as I look up at him, my neck craned back as he keeps me still in my place in front of him, my feet basically glued to the floor.

"I never once felt this way over Allie, I could've watched another man fuck her and I would have been fine." He mumbles firmly, his eyes boring into mine as he stares down at me. "But someone so much as looks at you and I'm off the fucking rails, so no, Clover, I didn't love her." He breathes, reaching up with his free hand to push my wet hair behind my shoulder.

His finger tips brushing my shoulder sends harsh shivers down my spine as I sink my teeth into my bottom lip. Harry has never acted this way. I blink up at him, his fingers lightly tracing up my shoulder and to my neck, my breath getting caught in my throat as he leans down to my ear.

"Got it?" He questions sternly, his voice gravely and low, his lips brushing against my ear. I nod my head slowly, feeling his finger tips gently digging into my hip as he presses his lips to my ear.

"Yes." I breathe, swallowing hard as he continues to press short kisses to my hot skin. He moves from my ear to my jaw, trailing them down my neck and back to my shoulder where he pulls away, a small sigh escaping my lips at the loss of contact.

We had been fine on the way home, but I can tell everything is coming back to him now and he's thinking about it all ten times harder and upsetting himself. I guess I hadn't realized how much another males attention being on me would affect him. I was being stupid myself, and I never planned on going home with anyone, let along the guy Harry saw me with. In all honesty, I didn't want any attention that night at all, I didn't want to make Harry jealous, it just happened. And once it started, I didn't make any move to stop it. Maybe because I was hurt and wanted him to feel that way too, but the look on his face made me wish I never stepped foot in that club to begin with.

Harry pulls away from me completely, my eyes watching his every move as he leans down to the coffee table and grabs his cigarette and lighter. The smell of tobacco fills the apartment immediately when the stick is lit between his lips, the end burning as he puffs it into his mouth. Harry moves to sit on the end of his couch, his arm resting over the back while his other hand is occupied with his smoke.

"Tell me you hate me, like you did earlier." He breathes, the smoke tumbling out of his lips and into the air. My chest tightens as I stare down at him, the way his legs are spread open, his feet planted firmly on the rug as he watches me intently, his hood now pushed back from his head. "Tell me." He urges firmly, my heart stinging in my chest as I shake my head.

"Why are we even talking about this?" I ask finally, starting to have enough of whatever this act is. "I was angry, I say things I don't mean when I'm angry, so do you." I continue, Harry's cheeks hollowed as he draws in another breath of smoke. "Why are you acting this way?" I question hesitantly, watching his lips quirk into an amused smirk.

"What's wrong, baby? That's what you said, isn't it?" He bites, my lips parting as I stare down at him. He knows he's getting under my skin and it's making me mad. I hate this new way of him being pissed off, I think I'd have him much rather yell at me than be this calm. It's alarming because I don't know what's going through his head. I'm sure it's nothing good.

"You're being a prick right now, Harry." I mumble, swallowing hard as he twirls the cigarette between his thumb and forefinger. He shifts his eyes from his own movements, up to meet my hesitant gaze. He leans forward and snags the material of my shirt, roughly pulling me onto his lap, my knees straddling one of his thighs as my hand catches the back of the couch, the other landing on his shoulder. I huff quietly at the aggressive movement, leaving me completely surprised.

"Yeah, well I'm hurt." He grumbles in my ear, his hand resting on my waist as I sit back on his thigh, staring at him. I wet my lips, Harry watching intently as I lean forward, taking the cigarette from his lips. The smoke clouds in the air as it leaves his lips, the familiar smell no longer makes me cringe as I breathe it in. His hands grasp my waist protectively as I lean towards the coffee table to put the smoke out in the ash tray, his grip keeping me from falling off of him. I turn back to him, and he stares up at me hurt and glossy eyed.

"I love you, and I'm sorry that I hurt you." I mumble quietly. "But acting like this will not get us anywhere." I continue, my lips finding their way to his neck. "You know I can't do this without you, Harry. And you also know that I wouldn't want to." I breathe, his hands flexing on my hips, moving to my ass. He groans lowly in my ear making the hair on my arm ride with chill.

"You're just saying that because you know that's what I want to hear." He replies stubbornly, his voice lowered as he slowly tilts his neck, giving me an all access pass to his neck. I shake my head, gently kissing the skin beneath his jaw hinge, his hips shifting under me causing us both to softly gasp. "Clover, stop." He grumbles causing me to pull my face away from his neck immediately, his eyes finding mine.

"I'm saying it because I love you." I state, his eyes searching mine. I'm kind of hurt that he thinks I would just say things like that to him, all because I think it's what he wants to hear. "You and I both know I could never hate you, Harry." I continue, a frown forming onto his lips as he stares up at me, my hands falling to rest on his stomach. He glances down at the placement before allowing his eyes to shift back to mine.

"I love you." He breathes finally, my tongue gliding over my bottom lip as he stares up at me. His chest rises and falls rapidly as he watches me with glossy puppy eyes. "I love you." He whispers again, my forehead meeting his as I sigh quietly, my eyes closing. He wraps his arms around my lower back, scooting me closer to him so our chests touch fully.

"I only love you." I assure him, moving my hands to rest on his shoulders as I pull away to look at him. He swallows hard, leaning his face up towards mine to connect our lips. He sighs into the kiss, shifting me up closer to him as he situates himself on the couch. "You know that." I whisper to him knowingly.

   "I'm sorry, about this whole thing." He mumbles quietly, his eyes flickering between mine as I stare down at him. His hands slowly smooth up and down my back before finding their way beneath the material of my shirt so they rest on the bare skin of my back.

   "Me too." I nod, gently pushing his curls out of his face. He blinks up at me softly, making my heart swell in my chest. "I trust you, it's Allie that I don't trust." I admit quietly, Harry nodding his head understandingly. My heart pinches  in my chest as he leans forward and kisses me sweetly and reassuringly.

   "I get so upset and jealous because I'm a man, I know how we think. And I feel like you don't realize how hot you are." He mumbles, a small smile tugging my lips but Harry nudges me, showing me he's being serious. "I can't even think about you being with someone that's not me, and seeing that literal forty year old all over you was too much." He continues, his eyebrows knitted together as he pulls his hands from under my shirt to squeeze my hips.

   "He was twenty seven." I tease, Harry rolling his eyes as he huffs. A laugh escapes my lips as I gently cup his cheeks, a frown etched onto his lips as he pouts at me. "I was thinking about you the whole night, you have nothing to worry about." I tell him, his eyes squinting at me as I grin.

   Harry's pout disappears as he lets a smile break out onto his face, his dimples sinking into his cheeks as I laugh. He smiles and shakes his head at me, pressing his forehead to my cheek as he hugs me tightly.

   "I hate fighting with you." He sighs, my body melting against his as my exhaustion finally hits me. It's been a long night and one a.m. is rolling around fast. "Especially over shit like this." He continues, pushing his face into my neck, his curls tickling my face.

   "I know, I do too." I sigh, closing my eyes as I lean further into him. Harry draws in a slow breath as he picks his head up from my shoulder, allowing me to curl up against him now as he stands from the couch, effortlessly holding me up.

   He doesn't say anything as he walks us back to his bedroom, setting me on his bed before he tugs his hoodie over his head, climbing in beside me. He sighs lowly and shifts around a few times until he's comfortable, his arm and leg both draped over my body as he uses the other side of my pillow, his lips pressing gently to my shoulder.

   "I'll see you tomorrow." He whispers quietly, I nod in response, turning in his grip to face him as I move closer to his body, his arm assisting me in doing so.

   "I love you."

   —

Happy updateeeee I wrote this chapter like seven times and I'm still not very happy with it but it'll work! I still hope it was okay.

Vote and comment if you want!

Much love
~C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.3K 67
Lacy Rayne stumbles into the world of rock 'n' roll when she is unexpectedly hired as Lavenders new lead guitarist. She meets the arrogant lead singe...
66.1K 1K 43
He lets go of the hem of my underwear that snaps back harshly onto my skin. He lifts my hand out of his hair, drops it in my lap and walks out. He k...
4.2K 135 12
Ships of the story include Justin x Oliver, Kane x Ryan, and Darren x Sebastian. Regie is (sadly) single in this story. Enjoy <3
6.4K 559 24
Assalamu Alaikum, Here I have some Hadiths and sayings of our beloved Prophet (SAW). Enjoy!!!