Dishing The Dirt: Tommy Lee •...

By _MissH_

(#1 in motleycrue 5th April 2021) ❤️ Vanessa is a shy girl. She isn't really great at anything and knows a lo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 3

2.3K 58 19
By _MissH_

Life in Hollywood was crazy! Me and Sharise had really started to make some good money between us from the strip club, way more than we made at The Rainbow, so we decided to quit that place - they were rebranding anyway and only wanted waitresses that were tall with dark hair and amazing bodies.

With our newfound wealth, we kitted out our apartment, replacing the carpets and decor for something that was more "us".

Sharise had a great eye for that kinda thing and I trusted her, so I let her run with it. Meanwhile, I was putting myself through beauty school. Me and Sharise had always dreamt big, and we knew we couldn't be strippers forever so we chose to invest in our futures while we had the financial ability to do so.

She wanted to break into either fashion or interior design and I wanted my own salon. I always enjoyed making people feel beautiful and good about themselves. It was more of a hobby than a job. I'd started to practice my skills on the girls at the club and I'd do their make up, nails and hair. It made me happy seeing their faces light up when they saw the end result.

I'd been overworking myself lately and I felt really run down. I worked from 8pm until 3am and then I'd be studying between the hours of 9am and 3pm. I'd spend my breaks at the club pampering the girls or writing up assignments and the rest of my time I'd usually be taking a nap.

I decided to head to the grocery store one afternoon on my way home. I was taking the night off work for a bit of R&R thanks to Sharise's orders. My plan was to make the soup my grandma used to make whenever I was sick, I'd get a bubble bath and curl up in bed while I finished my latest assignment...

"Would you like me to help you with your bags ma'am?" The cab driver asked as he handed me my change.

"That's so sweet! but no thank you, I should be okay" I said with a sniffle and a smile as I opened the door.

I stepped out, holding the brown paper bag close to my chest.

I was so congested. My eyes were watering, my nose was all stuffy, my lips were chapped and my body ached. I hated flu season!

As I walked through the courtyard to get to my apartment, I held the bag with one hand as I tried to reach for my key that was in my trench coat pocket.

I was so desperate to just put this bag down and climb into my cosy new bed.

"God damn it!" I muttered to myself.

As I tried to reach further into my pocket, I accidentally tilted the bag at an angle and the contents fell onto the floor.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as I looked at the mess. Why does this shit always happen to me!?

Tommy POV:
We were having a break from band practice and I was standing on the balcony smoking a cigarette, showing Vince my new party trick. I'd put the cigarette up my nose and exhale smoke out of my mouth. It burnt the first couple of times but now I'd finally mastered it, it was awesome, man!

"You gotta show Mick and Nikki" he giggled.

"Yeah dude!" I cackled.

I walked over to the window and opened it up. The two of them were sat working on a track called Stick To Your Guns.

"Ayyy man check this shit out!" Vince giggled

"Look what I learnt to do!" I laughed.

I put the cigarette up my nose, inhaled and exhaled into Micks face. That fucker needed to lighten up!

The pair of them shook their heads at me as they looked away but I could see that little smile across Nikki's face.

I laughed as I turned around to carry on my conversation with Vince but I heard a car door slam. I glanced over and saw Vanessa walking through the courtyard. She looked kinda tired.

"I wonder where the other chick is" Vince smirked.

He totally had the hots for that blonde, psycho chick. Vanessa was so beautiful though, man. She had this girl next door vibe about her and I dug it. I'd started to look out the window a lot and I got used to the schedule she stuck to. I started to light up a cigarette outside and I'd always time them so I could be outside whenever she'd be coming home or going to work. I always hoped she'd say hello but she always ignored me.

"Seriously man, you gotta stop gawking at her" Vince smirked.

"I'm not gawking!" I said in a higher pitched voice.

"Go talk to her and ask her out then" he shrugged.

I really wanted too. She seemed like a nice girl. I'd always catch her helping the old guy who lived across from us with his shopping and I overheard a conversation that she had done his wife's hair a couple times. She seemed like such a thoughtful and kind soul...something that's rare these days, especially in Hollywood, everyone's out to get each other here.

I saw her struggle with her bag as she was reaching into her pocket. Being the gentleman I was, I had to help her.

"I'm gonna make my move. Watch and learn dude" I smirked as I patted Vince's shoulder and walked down the steps.

Vanessa's POV:
As I bent down to start picking everything up off the floor, I heard footsteps approach me.

"Here let me help you with that!" I heard a deep, gruff kinda voice say.

I looked up and saw Tommy. He had a cigarette in his mouth as he bent down and instantly started to help repack my bag.

He was so dreamy! I hadn't spoke to him since I practically kicked his door down a few weeks ago. I'd catch a glimpse of him every now and again and I'd always get flustered but I never had enough courage to go up and talk to him.

"Oh! You don't have to do that" I said as I smiled at him.

"I insist!" He said as he looked up and smiled at me.

I was blushing so hard right now and I had huge butterflies. He seemed like such a nice guy.

We both smiled and giggled as we glanced at one another and repacked the bag.

"I'll uhh...I'll help carry this in for you" he smiled as we both stood up.

"Oh! Thank you! You're too kind" I sniffled.

We started to walk slowly over to my apartment when he asked me what I was making.

"I don't know if you'll of heard of it but it's this thing my grandma used to make whenever I got sick. It's called Avgolemono?" I said as I squinted at him a little.

"Avgolemono!? Like the lemon chicken soup!?" He asked me excitedly as we stood outside my door.

"Yeah" I said as a big grin formed across my face.

"Dude! My mom made it all the time for me and my sister whenever we got sick! I love Avgolemono!" He said.

"Oh wow! So you're Greek huh?" I asked.

"Yeah! I was born in Athens and moved here when I was like one" he shrugged.

"Interesting" I said as I opened the door and walked in.

"What about you?" He asked as he followed.

"I'm just a regular girl from Sacramento but my grandparents and mom were born in Kypseli" I said as I showed him to the kitchen.

"No fucking way man! That's where I was born!" He said excitedly.

"That's crazy" I giggled as he put the bag down on the counter.

"I know right!" He said as we both gazed and smiled at each other for a little while.

"Tommy!?" I heard a voice yell, breaking the tension between us.

"That'll be Nikki...I-I uhhh...I should" he started to stutter as he pointed and walked towards the door.

"Oh! Yeah! Sure!" I said as I waved my hands in the same direction.

We both smiled at each other as he walked backwards.

"I'll catch you around" he said with a smile on his face.

"See you around" I said as I waved at him.

As he shut the door I let out a huge sigh of relief. I was basically holding my breath around him so my voice wasn't high pitched when I spoke. He was so hot! But I knew he was way out of my league...

***

I'd made some soup and I was on the sofa with my duvet over me, watching MTV. I was chewing the lid of my pen as I tried to focus on my assignments but I couldn't get Tommy off my mind.

I thought he was going to be like all the other guys, a real jerk especially since he was in a band, but he was actually really sweet.

"Hey girl! How was your day?" Sharise yawned as she walked in and closed the door behind her.

She had been out all day, meeting with companies and smaller businesses to show off her fashion portfolio. She was trying really hard to get herself some kind of internship.

"It was okay, how was yours?" I shrugged and pouted so she couldn't see my smile.

"It was awesome! I fina...You spoke to him didn't you?" She started to ramble before she gasped and pointed at me.

"What!? Spoke to who!? I-I don't even know what you're talking about" I said as I frowned but I couldn't hide the smile on my face.

"Oh my god, V! Tell me everything!" She said excitedly as she got under my duvet and sat on the sofa next to me.

"There's nothing to tell" I giggled.

"You're doing that thing" she said as she squinted her eyes at me. It was like she was looking into my soul.

"What thing!?"

"That thing you do when you talk all high pitched and you raise your eyebrows and you look at me wide eyed" she said as she pointed at me.

"Okay, okay...fine!" I giggled with my hands in the air, almost surrendering myself.

I knew I couldn't hide anything from Sharise, so I told her about mine and Tommy's little encounter.

"Oh my god! You should totally try and date him! A-and then you can set me up with Vince and we can go out on double dates! A-and..." She started to ramble.

"Nu-uh! Not happening" I smirked.

"Oh come on!"

"He might have a girlfriend or something! You never know" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Hmm" she said as picked up my dirty bowl, stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Where are you going!?" I asked as I looked over the couch and rolled my eyes.

"Well there's only one way to find out" she shrugged.

I noticed her pour some soup into a clean bowl and wrap it. I rolled my eyes, I knew this was her way of getting me to speak to Tommy.

"You can thank me later" she said as she walked back over and handed me the bowl.

"No way, Josè! I look awful right now" I said as I looked down at myself.

My hair was in a messy bun and I had on a tank top, some shorts and ankle socks.

"You look hot! You always look hot! Just go give him the damn soup" she demanded as she waved the soup around.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I grabbed the bowl off her.

I walked up to the apartment and as I walked towards the door, Tommy came outside and was lighting up a cigarette.

"Oh! Hi!" He said surprised.

"Hey! Sorry!" I giggled nervously.

"It's not about the noise is it? Nikki's gonna go crazy if we have to be any quieter" he said as he pointed back towards the door.

I could hear the guys playing above but they'd tried really hard to keep it down.

"Oh! Haha. No, not at all. Actually I was coming to see you" I said as I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Me!?" He said as he looked behind him quickly and a little smile formed on his face.

"Yeah! I just felt like we got off on the wrong foot and I wanted to say thank you for your help today so I thought I'd bring you some soup" I giggled nervously.

God, he must think I'm a complete dork!

"Awesome! Thanks dude!" He said as he took the bowl off me.

Did he just call me dude!? Oh my god I'm totally fucking friend zoned.

"You're welcome...dude" I smirked, trying to play it cool.

He looked at me confused and I looked back at him the same way. Did I really just call him fucking dude!?

"Anyway. I'm gonna leave you to it!" I said as I turned around and started to walk towards the stairs. I could feel my cheeks turning bright red from embarrassment.

"Hey, Vanessa!?" He yelled

I turned back around and looked at him.

"What are you doing Friday night?" He asked

"I'm probably working" I shrugged.

I could see Sharise below, out the corner of my eye, she was giving me some kinda death glare. I looked up at Tommy and he nodded his head, looking kinda bummed.

"But maybe I could take the night off" I blurted out.

"Great! We're having a party. You and Sharise should come" he said.

I could see Sharise jumping up and down, waving her arms at me.

"Will Vince be there!? Ask him if Vince will be there!?" She mouthed.

I frowned at her as she repeated the words, then I finally realised what she was saying.

"W-Will Vince be there?" I said as I tried to act natural.

"Yeah I'll be there" Vince smirked as he poked his head out of the window, causing me to scream and jump.

"Jesus Christ!" I yelled as I held my chest and the two of them started to laugh at me. I looked down but Sharise wasn't there, I knew she probably ran inside and was laughing hysterically.

I just wanted the ground to swallow me up right about now!

"Okay well thanks for the invite. I guess I'll see you guys on Friday" I giggled as I started to walk down the steps.

"Make sure your friend comes too!" Vince shouted after me.

"Oh she'll be there alright" I smirked as I looked back up, smiling at Tommy as he looked over the balcony at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.5K 60
What if Mötley crüe had another member? And what if that member was a girl? ♤The dirt inspired I started writing this 5 yrs ago👩‍🦯 THIS WAS MY FI...
2.3K 52 20
Hazel is a 19yo girl who works at a club. Her parents abandoned her at a very young age. She's sad and lonely. She also needs money to pay back a dea...
Primal. By Lucyy

Fanfiction

499K 15.7K 164
It's 1989, you are in a highly successful all girl, hard rocking metal band. You're touring the world with a number of bands who don't take you serio...
50.8K 986 39
After finding herself in the middle of a fight outside an L.A club Madison reunites with Mötley Crüe's Tommy Lee, her old best friend. She immediatel...