Skull's illusion

De SanderS124

This fanfiction is by Nemo Ate Your Sandwich on fanfiction.net !!!THE COVER ISN'T MINE!!! Mai multe

White feather
The owlet that is also white
the party and portal
Water dragon silliness
Omakes
A talk with the family
chaotic Order
to Gringotts

the mansion, house-elves and small origin

1.6K 53 3
De SanderS124

                                  aka

        how my big house, family got here

Skull winced as Dobby treated his wound, he smiled at the now elderly house-elf, years ago the elf had begged to be his servant that he would be his new master, of course Harry had refused and hesitated but eventually he caved in to the house-elf's plea and right now he couldn't find a regret taking Dobby in.

Dobby had grown and matured greatly by house-elf standards, he even had a wife and kids! Marry was his wife and a very stubborn house-elf, she had insisted on doing everything despite she was pregnant with their kid, Kimmy a nice little elf that loved taking care of the owls, their second kid Rummy, was now a master chef and loved cooking new foods or expirement.

Rummy was now the head chef of the house-elves much to the pride of his parents, Kimmy was second head to the garden elves though Yenny, the kind old elf bless him, was considering on retiring and giving the title to Kimmy.

"Master Skull, I do insist you show them your truself!" Dobby insisted, staying with Harry improved his vocabulary because Harry had taught him and the other house-elves how to speak english properly, Dobby could now speak English perfectly and could understand Italian and speak a little bit but that was it.

"Dobby, it's fine, I'm fine, can you stop poking me now~?" he whined as he slumped against the table.

Currently they were in the garden's gazebo, the garden was so beautiful thanks to the garden elves, there were many varieties of flowers and plants there from non-magical and some non-lethal magical plants like the Leaon-Dandi

it looked like the normal dandelion but actually housed small cat-like plant animals that liked to float around the air in the day, maybe even sometimes lay in your hair if you were quiet enough. Though instead of the normal color for dandelions they were a wide variety like every other magical plant here.

Skull smiled as a small Leaon-Dandi floated about in front of him, those things always looked adorable, well until Pollen season, then they were fierce and protective.

Dobby tsked and shooed it away gently, creating a gentle breeze for the feline flower to glide away "I know master but… I don't like seeing them hurt you like this" he said solemnly, Skull shook his head with a smile "We both know they do care about me Dobby, at first it was annoyance then to grudging fondness before they accepted that fact but they are hitmen/women, and this is their way of saying they care. But I guess I did overdid my annoyingness~" Skull grinned sheepishly.

Dobby rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers making the empty potion bottles he used to heal him disappear with a crackled pop. In this environment and not at Britain's Magical World actually helped the elves, they could now put a glamour over themselves to look like their human equivalent if needed, they used it to buy the things they needed or what he needed like potions, ingredients, and other things when they pop back to their home dimension.

Turns out after they jumped dimensions the House-Elves could pop back into their home dimension to take some stuff, the way there was easy and seemed to not drain much magic for them but coming back with tons of stuff and jumping back into this dimension? It tires them a lot, that's why they only do it at least 1-3 times a year and only elves with high and full magical reserves were allowed to do so. They always came back with a years worth of supplies so the trips so going back to the home dimension was rare unless they really needed it or they ran out....

This was not his home dimension but he considered it as much like he did with Hogwarts, when he ran away and visited Gringotts to fund his self-exile he had found out about Potter Manor left untouched for years ever since his father moved out after his grandparents death and moved into a flat in Diagon Alley, who knew you could actually rent a flat there huh? He sure didn't, anyway. When he came to Potter Manor he found it in pristine condition, how? House-elves, lots of them.

Guppy was one of the oldest House-Elves there and was the first Potter House-Elf he had met and was one of his most trusted friend. He hid in Potter Manor for months after finding out, paying the goblins to keep a tight lip on his location from his vaults, yes vaults, turned out Dumbledore hid a lot of things from him for his 'Greater Good' nonsense.

During those months he explored the library the manor had, it was bigger than the library from Hogwarts! Lulay, the eldest of the Librarian Elves, had declared proudly of how the Potters were knowledge collectors, books from all ages were here, she said that every ten years they would purchase hundred of books that were useful and filled with vast knowledge.

Books from authors like Guildroy Lockhart, curse the fraud, weren't anywhere in the library. Though children stories were there too, they even started to gather muggle books after Lily met the House-Elves and introduced them to Science Books, and Cook Books -weren't the Chef Elves ever so delighted? They had no idea muggles were so creative!- Garden Books and Flower Guides -the Garden Elves had a field day looking through these and collecting said plants~!-

The Potter Elves were distraught when his parents went into hiding, convinced by Albus that they needed to hide in the muggle world when Potter Manor was almost safer than Hogwarts! The elves were furious after he told them his life story and he had to order them to stay put and not do anything so they wouldn't storm Hogwarts for Dumbledore, though he was very tempted to let that happen as payment for the shit he went through.

While reading he had come across a journal from Vermillion Rosa Potter and when he read through it out of boredom it had caught his eyes from the very beginning. She wrote on how her close cousin who she considered a sister suddenly disappeared after said cousin tested it, the cousin's name was Hikari Mugetsu-Potter, apparently Hikari's father fell in love with a Japanese squib from a royal clan of sages and priestesses cool huh?

Hikari was a Rune Mistress, a master of Runes and the unknown creator for a few famous and infamous seals and rituals. She had created her final masterpiece, said to be a ritual to restore magic in a squib in honor of her mother and Vermillion who was also a squib, but it backfired on her and for 7 years running to 8 she disappeared from the ritual in a flash of rainbow flames.

When Vermillion turned 28, an old woman suddenly appeared and knocked on the manor door, asking the house elf that answered the door to speak with her.

January XX Year 17XX

I can't believe my eyes! Today, on my birthday she has returned! Oh, I'm so delighted! My dear older sister had returned to me! Hikari, oh Hikari have you changed.

She looks so old, at first I was hesitant, surely this old woman couldn't be my Hikari? The beautiful young woman who stood up to LeStrange man when he was harassing me and my mother for my hand in marriage when I was 15? Then she started to tell me stories only she and I knew, I was still hesitant before asking Veritaserum from my husband and asked her to take it.

Imagine my surprise that when even dosed with the truth potion she still told me with that familiar stubborn stare that she was Hikari, I cried, I shouted, I sobbed, I yelled. It had been too long, I had thought she had died from her stupid ritual.

My husband, Hikari's younger brother -He was as shocked as I was!- Saitama, even almost hit her in denial but then, like she wasn't even an old woman, she knocked my husband on his back scolding him just like Hikari had done. Saitama had then said he was now sure this woman was Hikari because only Hikari could do that to him exactly from before.

She told us tales on where she had gone to after she disappeared, appearing in a forest no less! She told us how her ritual worked but not for what it was designed for, it had sent her to an entirely different dimension! She told us about the potent magic in the air, the strange people that talked in a language she didn't know, Italian she said.

She told us she was found by someone and they told her she had been out for nearly 2 years since the ritual had taken all of her magic and she was knocked into a coma from it, 2 years! Can you imagine that? Then she spoke of flames of different colors and had abilities beyond any fire elementalist.

We almost didn't believe her until she showed us something that changed our minds instantly, she reached out and a small beautiful blue flame appeared in her hands, they were so beautiful and to our surprise it didn't burn us when she suddenly grabbed us, hands aflamed! I shouted at her prank but she just smiled like always, oh it reminds me so much of before.

She explained that her flame was called Rain Flames, named after the rain weather. She explained so much things after that, I can't remember all of it but she told me she would write it down in a book somewhere, she would call it "Flames of the Sky" a nice name if I do say so myself.

She asked for her notes on her ritual and I told her about it, it was stashed away in Saitama's vault, after her disappearance Saitama had felt he needed to keep the notes in honor of his sister rather than destroying them like I wanted and I was glad he defied me. She looked happy.

She told us she would add them to the notes she had when she came back to our dimension. We asked her on how she came back and she replied with a big smile "A friend helped me greatly, I regret leaving him there but he insisted on staying" I asked on who he was and all I got were two very strange names

Kawahira

Checker Face

Whoever they are I shall be forever grateful to them for bringing her back. I had just wished they were there to know that they earned the trust of the Potters for their kindness.

Skull was shocked after he had reread it years later after he had turned into an infant, feeling the name Kawahira was familiar somehow, the bastard that turned him into a baby had helped his great ancestor come back from this dimension and made the ritual on coming here!

Anyway, after he had read that he went to find the journal of Hikari Mugetsu-Potter, it had taken him days of looking through the whole library even with the Librarian Elves' help! He almost didn't even understand most of the runes and words in the journal but after being taught by the Librarian Elves and reading through books that had knowledge of Runes he managed to read through it and was amazed at the complexity of the whole thing. It was so amazing!

And he had found another aspect of himself, not only was he a genius in DADA, he was a prodigy in Runes and Arithmancy. It took him a year to prepare for the ritual, why stay when he was scorned and hated by the world? When his friends seemingly betrayed him? When Cedric and his Sirius were killed by him being alive?

He knew it seemed like a foolish act but he didn't care, he wanted to be as far away from the wizarding world for good or at least a very long time, long enough for them to forget him. It took him a year and a half to finish the ritual and modify it to bring him, the manor and everything and one in it.

It worked! A miracle he knew but at a great cost, he was knocked into a magical coma although it only lasted half a year rather than Hikaru's 2 year coma, he had help in giving magic to the ritual, the Potter Elves each gave half of their magic to help him, proving his theory that magic back then were much larger and potent than now, though an elder house elf gave it his all just to save Harry from dying from the lack of magic in him.

The elf's name was Mimsy, one of the oldest elves in the manor and the old head Garden Elf before Yenny, and he died with no regret the others say since his last thing to do before he scattered from the lack of magic was help save Harry, the last of the Potters and master to them all. Apparently house-elf deaths were different, if they lacked magic to sustain themselves they 'scattered', turning into rainbow dust that dulled if not taken cared of, if they died by a curse like the killing curse then their bodies would still be intact and their magic sealing itself in the body until it would run out and scatter.

He honored Mimsy by making a grave in his garden, the garden when they jumped dimension wilted and died and was a wasteland until later in the years where the Garden Elves worked hard on restoring it to its former glory or making it better.

Mimsy's grave was surrounded by both muggle and magical flowers, it seemed they recognized the house-elf as all the flowers seemed to curl protectively around the marble tomb of the dead elf. Skull's respect for nature sky-rocketed when that happened.

Skull was jolted away from his memories by the finger that poked his sides and let our an unwilling giggle and flushed "Hehe~ Masters Skullzes be ticklish here~!"

Skull pouted at the child House-elf, the grandchild of Dobby and daughter of Kimmy and her husband Tappy, the little one's name was Lily, Kimmy asked permission to use his mother's name and Skull was very flattered and granted it, Skull whisked the little elf into his lap, Lily squealed happily.

"Well, since you now know my ticklish spot, why don't we find yours~?" he sang as he tickled the child making her squeak and laugh "Noes, Noes! Lily's sorry Master Skullzes, please don't tickle her!" she giggled as she tried to shy away from his wiggling fingers that tickled her.

"Lily!"

They both paused and looked at the side at the source, Kimmy ran to them with a frown, Lily smiled sheepishly "Uh oh" she said quietly "Hi's Mummy" she greeted nervously, Kimmy frowned at her and bowed to Skull.

"I'm sorry Master Skull, Lily skipped her lessons again and came bothering you" she apologized, Skull waved it away "No, it's alright Kimmy, she's never a bother nor are you or the rest of the House-Elves. You're my family along with the owls remember?" he grinned at her, Lily laughed happily while Kimmy smiled "Alright Master Skull" she turned to her daughter "Now as for you young lady!" she started as Lily groaned.

Skull chuckled as he felt something land on his head, reaching up and letting the owlet hop unto his hand, Shiro you rascal! Petting the small owl in his hands as he watched Lily get scolded by her mother for skipping speech class along with care class just to see him.

Skull smiled brightly, this was his family away from his other families and he wouldn't change that fact for the world.

But unknowingly to him that fact would change if he liked it or not and one of his families would meet his family soon as they find out the real Skull deMort and not his idiot facade.

--------------------------------------------------

"Do you think Professor Dumbledore will really bring back Harry?"

"He has to! I... I feel terrible for what we did! We need to apologize to him Ron!"

"I know Hermione, I know. It's tearing me apart to, I just hope he manages to forgive us... after what we did I wouldn't blame him if he didn't"

"Hah, as if he'd want to see you both let alone forgive you after you abandoned him!"

"Neville?! B-But, when? Nevermind, what do you mean by that?"

"You both sided with Dumbledore and left him behind alone and crushed by his guilt! In fact you both helped in adding to his guilt by agreeing with Dumbledore for his 'Greater Good' bullshit-!"

"Neville Longbottom! Language!"

"You're not my mother Mrs. Weasley, you have no right to tell me that- and now here you are again, siding with the blasted old goat again! Do you really think he would be happy from being torn away from his happiness by the old fool?!"

"Neville, show some respect! He is your headmaster and defeater of Grindelwald!"

"I don't give two shits of his titles Molly Weasley! Not after what he did to Harry!"

"But Nev, mate"

"Don't call me mate!"

"H-He has to come back, the prophecy! A-And, he'll forgive us! Right 'Mione?... Mione?"

"I-I... I just don't know anymore Ron... I..."

"HERMIONE WAIT COME BACK!Now look what you've done Neville, you should be ashamed of yourself!"

"Still not my mother Molly, and she got what she deserved! You all will! You'll see that me and the others were right and you'll all make the biggest mistake in your entire lives by tearing Harry away from wherever he is! By his hand or not!"

"NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM COME BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE THIS INSTANT YOUNG MAN!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

16.3K 465 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...
64 0 11
^^^ Title (REWRITE OF OLD STORY -> READ A/N) Was supposed to be crack but evolved into something resembling a plot with a potential endgame ship so �...
1.3K 75 31
I KNOW I STARTED ANOTHER STORY DON'T EAT ME!!!! I got inspiration. Enjoy everybirdy!!! Btw most of this story will be IG, but some of it will also be...
13.5K 366 28
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...