the mansion, house-elves and small origin

aka

        how my big house, family got here

Skull winced as Dobby treated his wound, he smiled at the now elderly house-elf, years ago the elf had begged to be his servant that he would be his new master, of course Harry had refused and hesitated but eventually he caved in to the house-elf's plea and right now he couldn't find a regret taking Dobby in.

Dobby had grown and matured greatly by house-elf standards, he even had a wife and kids! Marry was his wife and a very stubborn house-elf, she had insisted on doing everything despite she was pregnant with their kid, Kimmy a nice little elf that loved taking care of the owls, their second kid Rummy, was now a master chef and loved cooking new foods or expirement.

Rummy was now the head chef of the house-elves much to the pride of his parents, Kimmy was second head to the garden elves though Yenny, the kind old elf bless him, was considering on retiring and giving the title to Kimmy.

"Master Skull, I do insist you show them your truself!" Dobby insisted, staying with Harry improved his vocabulary because Harry had taught him and the other house-elves how to speak english properly, Dobby could now speak English perfectly and could understand Italian and speak a little bit but that was it.

"Dobby, it's fine, I'm fine, can you stop poking me now~?" he whined as he slumped against the table.

Currently they were in the garden's gazebo, the garden was so beautiful thanks to the garden elves, there were many varieties of flowers and plants there from non-magical and some non-lethal magical plants like the Leaon-Dandi

it looked like the normal dandelion but actually housed small cat-like plant animals that liked to float around the air in the day, maybe even sometimes lay in your hair if you were quiet enough. Though instead of the normal color for dandelions they were a wide variety like every other magical plant here.

Skull smiled as a small Leaon-Dandi floated about in front of him, those things always looked adorable, well until Pollen season, then they were fierce and protective.

Dobby tsked and shooed it away gently, creating a gentle breeze for the feline flower to glide away "I know master but… I don't like seeing them hurt you like this" he said solemnly, Skull shook his head with a smile "We both know they do care about me Dobby, at first it was annoyance then to grudging fondness before they accepted that fact but they are hitmen/women, and this is their way of saying they care. But I guess I did overdid my annoyingness~" Skull grinned sheepishly.

Dobby rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers making the empty potion bottles he used to heal him disappear with a crackled pop. In this environment and not at Britain's Magical World actually helped the elves, they could now put a glamour over themselves to look like their human equivalent if needed, they used it to buy the things they needed or what he needed like potions, ingredients, and other things when they pop back to their home dimension.

Turns out after they jumped dimensions the House-Elves could pop back into their home dimension to take some stuff, the way there was easy and seemed to not drain much magic for them but coming back with tons of stuff and jumping back into this dimension? It tires them a lot, that's why they only do it at least 1-3 times a year and only elves with high and full magical reserves were allowed to do so. They always came back with a years worth of supplies so the trips so going back to the home dimension was rare unless they really needed it or they ran out....

This was not his home dimension but he considered it as much like he did with Hogwarts, when he ran away and visited Gringotts to fund his self-exile he had found out about Potter Manor left untouched for years ever since his father moved out after his grandparents death and moved into a flat in Diagon Alley, who knew you could actually rent a flat there huh? He sure didn't, anyway. When he came to Potter Manor he found it in pristine condition, how? House-elves, lots of them.