chaotic Order

AKA

       can everybody sit the duck down?!

Luna hummed as she opened the Great Hall's entrance to peek inside, smiling when she saw Skull/Harry explain to the Arcobelano, Vongola and Varia. Taking out her wand she waved it and sent a spell to Skull when his Cloud Flames acted out, the effect being subtle but immediate.

It was a little something that would help Skull get closer to the others~ Luna hummed pleasantly and waited for her love to come.

It wasn't even a minute when they came, Neville came back with the Order of the Phoenix just as she told him to do,

"Mister Longbottom, Miss Longbottom, why on earth did you bring us here?" McGonagall asked curiously, Luna gave them a dreamy smile "It is something important I assure you, be very quiet. This is something you all have to hear" she said as she waved her wand again to cast a silencing charm as she opened the doors and casted a silencing charm at the Order and herself.

They heard Harry's voice rant before they could protest, they listened, they listened and they felt bad from Skull's words. They were horrified, guilty, and they saw him crack the Hall wall with a strange violet flame, from the flame they felt so many emotions.

Fear, guilt, hate, sadness, mourning, pain, happiness, confusion, surprise, and so much more but they only felt it for a second and it left them nauseous.

Luna smiled as she waved her wand again, cancelling all spells she casted currently and chaos started.

The tension was so thick you could have cut it with a dinner knife!

Skull twitched before shouting "OKAY WILL EVERYONE CALM THE FUCK DOWN?! AND WHILE YOUR AT IT SIT DOWN!" silently casting Sonorus on himself making his shout louder.

Everyone had covered their ears at the loudness of the shout, they all turned to him and saw the fuming face of Skull/Harry.

"B-But they hurt you, Skull-san! You said so yourself!" Tsuna argued, glaring at the Order of the Phoenix. Kawahira, who was hidden the crowd of the Order, quietly whistled thinking about the shout, just like what Hikari had done to calm both him and the others.

And even then Hikari had a strong set of lungs, no doubt his descendant had inherited it to but Kawahira had to wonder to himself, how did I miss Hikari's descendant?

Skull rolled his eyes "Yes they did but that's not the reason why you should all go aggro on them! I can deal with them myself, besides I need my own payback" he sent them a pointed look, standing tall and making them reluctantly stand down.

The Arcobelano on the other hand just stayed where they were and sent him a look "They hurt you, our Cloud.They hurt you along with this Voldemort bastard" Lal pointed out with an angry huff making the purple haired wizard raise an eyebrow "And like you guys were any different?"

Reborn and the others winced slightly at the reminder, sure they were... very... harsh on the Cloud but not to that extent "B-But that's different, kora!" Colonello protested making Skull smile "I know it's different, but nonetheless you guys still hurt me too and you all meant it at the start but you all mellowed down at the end" he teased as he thought of the certain times they weren't bad with him.

Sure Reborn and Colonello would bully him but now it was like two big brothers bullying him... in an extreme way... a very extreme way I guess. And they did care about him, it was shown in the Future-that-never-was even though they don't remember it as much as he did but deep down inside as much as they would deny it, they did care. A lot.Colonello flushed and looked away with a pout while Reborn just tugged on his fedora, Viper/Mammon shuffled while Verde pushed his glasses up and looked away, Lal scowled at him but it didn't reach her eyes and Fon smiled at him.