A talk with the family

aka

I am not ready for this shit!

Hogwarts, Great Hall

Looking at the Great Hall Skull let a smile appear on his face, sending a fond look towards the hall.

Luna hummed and looked at Skull with a glazed smile "It was nice to see you again Harry, but unfortunately right now Neville and I need to continue a very important mission. We will both see you later at dinner~" she sang as she dragged a surprised Neville with her out of the Hall "Come along Neville~"

Neville flushed as the blonde seer dragged him effortlessly out of the hall "L-Luna! What?! What mission!?" he cried out as they disappeared around the corner, Remus chuckled at the two "Those two..." he chuckled.

Skull grinned impishly "Well, well, well~" he said mischievously with a glint in his eye "Those two seemed closer than before~ Did wittle ol' Neville finally mustered the courage to ask our Moon to a date~" he asked cheekily as he looked Remus expecting an answer, Remus sent him a look and grinned back.

"He did more than that Harry, if you hadn't notice the two were wearing very special rings~ You are now looking at the newly-wed couple, Mr. and Mrs. Longbottom-Loovegood" he replied causing Skull to stumble in shock "EH?!" Skull shouted in surprise "REALLY!?" he yelled.

The wizard looked at the werewolf in disbelief "Our little Neville? The boy that used to cry over his lost frog and Our Moon? The cryptic little girl that looked for Blubbering Humdingers?" he asked ("What the fuck is a Blubbering Humdinger?!" a whitette asked another whitette that looked at him with stars "I have no idea but its probably a UMA!"/"The Exploding Storm will certainly help us look for the Blubbering Humdinger later, but right now Neville we must speak" the blonde said with a serious look to the brunette "O-Okaay...")

Remus looked at him in amusement "Yup, it's our Neville and Luna. It took them a year after you left for them to get together and just last year they became fiance and fiancee and last month they finally tied the knot" he explained with a grin, Skull blinked in confusion "Why did they wait that long?" he asked curiously.

Remus sighed "Unfortunately Dumbledore and his goons had a hand on that. He's paranoid, ever since you left and Voldemort's resurrection he's jumpier than ever" he said dryly ("Who is Voldemort?" Tsuna asked while Takeshi shrugged "Maybe a famous baseball player?" "Of course only you would think that Baseball freak" snarked Hayato) "Why? What happened?" Skull asked as they all took a seat at the Hufflepuff table, the mafia groups following closely.

"After you left, Voldemort was quiet, very quiet. Severus says he barely appears in Death Eater meetings anymore, there are less raids and they were all lead by either Lucius or one of the others in the Inner Circle. Once in a while Voldemort comes to the meetings but he just looks at them emotionlessly and will not move until he decides to, he still Crucios Death Eaters but even that became less frequent and usually he does it to keep Death Eaters in line. There was an attempt to kill him by his own Death Eaters since they were sick of him not doing anything but they were quickly dealt with, Severus and the others in the Order have no idea what's going on but Dumbledore thinks he's up to something." Skull blinked at the explanation and openly gaped at his werewolf uncle "I-Impossible!"

"Snake-face, 'quiet', 'less raids'?! What the fuck has been happening ever since I left?! That doesn't sound like the bastard!" Skull yelled as he look wide-eyed and disheveled. Tsuna interrupted them shyly "U-Um, excuse me for asking... But who's Voldemort? And why does he seem so bad?" he asks shyly, yelping when Reborn kicked him in the head again for his shyness.

Skull blanched as he remembered that he didn't come back alone "A-Ah! Um..." he stuttered as he saw the expectant look of everyone, Remus looked at Skull in confusion "They don't know?" he asked "Don't know what, Mr. Lupin?" Verde asked with a raised green eyebrow, Remus chuckled nervously "If he hasn't told you all I will not unless he gives me permission" he said to the mafia scientist.