the party and portal

AKA

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY  NOW AND HERE!

"I think Lupin is right for once Albus, it might be a mistake to bring back the Potter brat. It has been 7 years since he left Britian and 5 since this dimension"

"Nonsense Severus, Harry will be so happy to see us all when we save him from whatever danger he is although I am curious as to how he left this reality. The only reason we found out about Harry's disappearance was when the goblins finally gave up that little tidbit 3 a year after he left. we've been spending the rest of the years learning on how to bring him back."

"You're delusional as always, but I hadn't thought you could get this far Albus! What we're going to use is one of the most darkest rituals in all time! Black Hands... You know if this fails all of our souls will be lost in limbo"

"Stop worrying so much Severus, everything is perfectly fine. Just do as I say and none of us will get hurt"

"... You haven't told anyone of the ritual you're using haven't you? Except for Lupin I suppose. If they found out they would immediately back out from this. Black Hands was created long ago by an unknown Rune Mistress by the nickname Runic Moonlight, they were designed to find anyone from anywhere, it was considered as a light ritual back then when Black Magic was considered normal. They were 100% in their findings that even the Fidelus was penetrated from the wretched thing.

The reason it was banned and labelled as dark was the dark runes it used for the summoning circle not to mention the ingredients, a piece of the user, be it hair, blood or flesh, unicorn blood forcibly taken from the youngest of its herd, chanting in ancient latin the words of the devil they say and not to mention... A living sacrifice"

"Ah, but it did not speak of what kind of living sacrifice, we are using a mandrake as the sacrifice it should be fine. I have witnessed this before Severus. While I may not approve of the unicorn blood but the sacrifice can easily be avoided."

"But what about magical power? I doubt even you Albus can power that thing!"

"That is why I asked half of the magical reserves of everyone in the order, including a little bit of Hogwarts magic reserves"

"Are you mad?! No, you are mad Albus! Taking half of our magic and some from Hogwarts?! What if the Dark Lord uses this as a chance to invade since he wards of Hogwarts wavers?!"

"All is fine Severus, I have asked the centaurs to protect our school as we do this should Voldemort choose to do so. Besides he won't know since you have not told him yet, I expect you to tell him later after the ritual"

"I regret joining this side Albus, I'm only staying because of Potter's stupid life debt, once its gone consider me gone with it."

SLAM

"... Then I will have to make sure that never happens Severus"

Skull internally screamed as he paraded in his idiot facade, cursing fate for one more time than the last as he greeted everyone loudly, Sawada Nana had planned a party for everyone and surprisingly it was also her birthday. Everyone was here from Dino's Famiglia to the Varia, heck the Millefior was here too! A-And was that Kawahira he saw in the corner?!

He was busy with a potion he was experimenting on before he came here when he received a call from Reborn about Nana's party about to begin, he had entirely forgot about it! He had rushed through everything and even stopped his experiment on the chance of it blowing up. He had decided on giving Nana a Cook Book from his library, she liked cooking didn't she? She would love this one...