My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30
CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕
CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

CHAPTER 31🦖🦕

1.6K 41 6
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

I heard some giggles. I groaned and slowly my eyes.

"shh shh" I heard someone said and I rubbed my eyes. My visions are clear now and I saw twins are on the bed smiling, I look around and Tsukishima is not there.

"where's-"

"ERRY ISMASSS" the twins said shouted and they startled me. (Merry Christmas)

it's Christmas?

"oh um, Merry Christmas" I said and then they attacked me with hugs and kissed. I hugged them back and squeezed them, making them squealed and giggled.

"where's dada?" I asked them

"down" Keith said and I nodded. I sat up and went downstairs with the twins. I tacked Tsukihima with a back hug with the twins, they hugged Tsukishima's legs.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS" we said and giggled. He turned around and looked at us.

"Merry Christmas" he said and kissed Keith's and Keisha's forehead. He looked at my eyes and smiled.

"Merry Christmas" he said and kissed me passionately and I kissed him back. I pulled the kiss away and smiled.

"Merry Christmas" I said and smiled.

"the Karasuno wants to have a reunion today at the gym with the kids" he said and I nodded.

"What time?" I asked and he looked at the clock and looked at me.

"after lunch" he said and I nodded. I looked at the clock and saw it already 9 am.

" can we go to your mom's house after?" I asked and he nodded.

"mommy dada, when open?" Keisha asked and pointed at the presents under the Christmas gifts.

"later evening, we are going to see your uncles today" I said and they squealed and nodded.

"go and take a bath and fix yourselves for later, I'll cook for lunch" Tsukishima said and I nodded. I grabbed the twins' hands and went upstairs.

I went to Keisha's room first and bathe her. I choose her an outfit and went to Keith's room, bath him and choose an outfit for him. We go to my room and grabbed my cellphone.

"look at mommy please" I said and Keisha noticed Keith's polo is unbutton

"wait mommy" she said and I smiled at their cuteness.

Too much cuteness

"ok let's go and eat" I said and went downstairs.

"dada" Keisha called Tsukishima and did a little twirl.

"I know where that twirl comes from" he said and looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"pretty" Keisha said and he nodded and kissed her forehead again.

"Stay here, I'll go and take a bath" I said and went upstairs again and prepared my outfit and took a bath.

Choose your outfit:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

I went down and Tsukishima's jaw dropped and stared at me.

"pretty" Keith said and clapped. I went towards Tsukishima and closed his mouth.

"fly will come in there if you don't close your mouth" I said and send him a teasing smirk. He frowned and shook his head.

"go and prepare yourself, your clothes are on the bed" I said and he nodded and went upstairs.

Tsukishima's outfit:

*Timeskip At Karasuno's Reunion*

"MERRY CHRISTMASSS" Hinata shouted earning a smack from his wife. All their sons are running and playing.

"Y/N" I heard Suga called me and I smiled.

"Hey" I said and waved hi.

"How are you? Where's the twins?" he asked and I pointed at the twins who are clinging to Tsukishima's legs. We laughed and started talking about random stuff.

"oh, Asahi is here now, gonna go now bye
Y/N" Suga said and I waved goodbye and went to Tsukishima.

"Y/NNNNN" Nishinoya shouted making me flinch. "YOU. ARE. SO. BEAUTIFUL" he said and I heard Tsukishima groaned. He snakes his arm around my waist and I giggled.

"thank you" I said to Nishinoya and he gasped and touch his forehead.

"THE GODDESS NOTICED ME" he said and his wife smacked his head.

"you have a wife, mister" Naomi, Nishinoya's wife said and he smiled nervously.

"Y/N, you look too beautiful" Naomi said and hugged me and I hugged back.

"you too" I said and she smiled.

"mommy" I heard Keith called me and I looked down. "play" he said and pointed at Suga's and Hinata's son.

"go" I said and he ran. I looked at Keisha who is just watching them play. "you can go too, Keisha" I said and she smiled and went to Keith and they started playing.

"oh look, it's Kiyoko" I said and pointed at Kiyoko. "I'll go to her" I said to Tsuukishima and he nodded. I went to Kiyoko and hugged her.

"where's the little Tanaka?" I asked and pointed at her son, who's chasing Nishinoya's son.

"where're the twins?" she asked and I pointed at the twins, busy playing with Suga's and Hinata's son.

"where's Yachi?" she asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I saw Maddie" I said and she gasped.

"when?" she asked.

"the other day" I said and she widens her eyes.

"what happened?"

"I'll tell you if Yachi is here already" I said and she nodded.

"if Yachi is here, You'll tell what?" I heard a familiar voice, I turned around and saw Yachi.

"Yachii" I said and hugged her. We greeted her Merry Christmas and she greeted back.

"what are going to tell Kiyoko?" she asked.

"about what happened when we saw Maddie" I said

"wait, you're there too, Yachi?" Kiyoko asked and we both nodded.

"let's go and seat there" I said and pointed at the bench. We sat there and me and Yachi told Kiyoko what happened.

"she has the guts to talk to Tsukishima alone" Kiyoko said and I nodded." and Tsukishima talked to her alone" she added and I nodded again.

"right, after that YN, What happened?" Yachi asked.

"We fought and he said sorry and he makes it up to me the end" I said and they raised their eyebrows. "what?" I asked...

"no sweet moment?"Yachi asked and I raised my eyebrows.

"you know, making a third baby?" she said and I smacked her arm

"oh shut up, 2 is enough" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"wait, did Yamaguchi knows already?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"what's going on?" Kiyoko asked. I looked at Yachi and she took a deep breath.

"baby number 2" she whispered and Kiyoko gasped.

"Really? congrats. Me too, Ryu doesn't know yet" Kiyoko said making me and Yachi gasped. We hugged each other and talked about random stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 10.5K 35
ꕥ𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱ꕥ Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! Mʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs (ʟ/ɴ)(ʏ/ɴ)<3 ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ɢʜᴏsᴛs sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ...
31.6K 995 15
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? *+:。.。  。.。:+* ↳ in which he reminds her of the moon. *+:。.。  。.。:+* ↳ 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐦...
1M 24.2K 100
"Tsukishima is not a baby Y/N" Hinata exclaimed. "But his MY baby kei" I said with a smirk.
402K 10.6K 22
HEAVILY EDITED SINCE FIRST PUBLISHED your life sucks because you live with your abusive mother who hurts you all the time. but when you start a new...