His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
2: Caught
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
5: Sleepover
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
26: Trials
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
32: Moves
33: Black Out
34: Rescue Mission
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
37: Bold Moves
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
44: Worries
45: Surprise?
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

17: Truth Unveiled

1.6K 83 3
By lil_hope24

"Are you sure you don't need one of us to come stay with you?" Eric asks me for the 100th time in the past 20 minutes

I sigh "Eric I'm fine." I walk up to my apartment "If push comes to shove, Hoseok said he'll come stay early so I'm not alone when I am home."

Eric sighs "I'm just worried."

"I know Eric, everyone is. But I'm fine." I finally push open my door and I drop my bag next to the door. I notice an envelope on the floor and I raise my eyebrow in confusion "What the fuck?"

"What?"

"Hold on." I pick it up and open it.

Inside are pictures of me and Hoseok from about a week before my heat to yesterday when Hoseok picked me up from class and took me out to lunch "What the actual fuck!"

"Nari what is going on!" Eric almost yells at me

I ignore him for a second and behind all the pictures is yet another note 'Stay away from him, or you'll regret it.'

"Eric, I need to go. I'll explain later but I need to go."

"Nari-" I hang up on him and call Hoseok

"Hey sunshine what's up?"

"I need you to come over here. Now."

I hear him move around and then keys jingle "Nari what's wrong."

"Just please get over here."

I hear several doors opening and closing, and a car starting "I'll be there in ten sunshine. Do you want me to stay on the phone?"

"Please."

"Okay."

It's quiet the rest of the time and then I hear Hoseok's car turn off "I'll be up in a minute baby."

In just about a minute Hoseok comes through the door and hangs up before slipping his phone in his pocket "Nari what's going on?"

I hand him the pictures and plop myself down on the couch with a sigh. Hoseok looks through them and I can feel his anger getting worse by the second. "You aren't staying here."

"Hoseok-"

"No. You can't stay here. Clearly someone has been watching us for a long time, it isn't safe. So we need to leave."

"Where are we going to go? There's pictures outside of your place and Eric's. Jessi is too far, Naeun is just down the hall, Jae and BM don't have the space and Jamie and Amber live on campus. Plus both of our cars, Hoseok."

There is a knock on the door and we both jump slightly and Hoseok goes to answer it, he sighs slightly in relief and let's Naeun in "What is going on? Eric called me flipping the fuck out."

Hoseok wordlessly hands her the envelope. She looks through it and I can smell the anger and concern before I can see it. "Nari pack your shit."

"Where am I going to go Naeun!"

"Just pack your shit! Hoseok call someone to go pack yours since I know you won't leave right now." I stare at her and she glares at me "NOW! BOTH OF YOU!"

I get up off the couch and head for my room, packing up everything I can think of that I would need and I can hear Hoseok on the phone with someone.

Naeun comes in my room "I called the family P.I., other than not staying here you're going to continue to live normally for a few days so he can see who is following you."

"Okay and where are me and Hoseok going to go?"

Hoseok comes in "Jin and Namjoon offered their spare room for now. If the P.I can't find the person in these next few days we'll go somewhere else but for now this is what we can do."

"What about lunch with mom and dad tomorrow?"

"You'll still go, but don't say anything yet. We wait until the P.I either has something or doesn't."

I sigh and run my hand over my face "This is fucking crazy."

"I know."

Hoseok's phone dings "Jin Hyung is downstairs, we're gonna get your stuff in the car and then drop by mine where Yoongi Hyung packed everything for me."

I sigh and lug one of my duffle bags over my shoulder. Hoseok grabs the other one and Naeun grabs my bag that I left at my front door and we head downstairs. Jin forces me and Hoseok into the car and takes the bags and puts them in the back. Naeun heads back inside and Jin gets in the drivers seat "You two okay?"

I shrug "I'm being stalked Jin." I say flatly

Jin nods "Right."

In about 15 minutes we are outside of Hoseok's apartment building and Yoongi throws three bags in the back before getting in his own car and leaving. Jin is quick about getting back to his and Namjoon's apartment. We go in through the private parking garage and head up to the apartment.

Namjoon is waiting when we get there and shows us to the guest room. Hoseok and I set our bags down and Hoseok pulls me into him and kisses me softly before pulling away and resting his forehead on mine.

I pull him closer and burry my face in the crook of his neck. "This is so fucked up." I squeak out weakly, on the verge of a mental breakdown.

Hoseok sighs and kisses the top of my head "I know baby. I know, but hopefully in a few days we can sort this out."

We stand like that for a few minutes and then there's a soft knock on the door "Sorry to interrupt but Namjoon had a thought that I think you both need to hear."

I pull back and nod "Okay, we'll be out in a second."

Jin nods I'm understanding and leaves the room. Hoseok sighs and pecks my lips, "Let's go see what Namjoon has thought of."

Hoseok takes my hand and we go out to the living room where Namjoon is pacing slightly "Joon what are you thinking?" Hoseok asks

"Tiffany."

Hoseok tenses and Jin looks upset. I can smell all of them and it's slightly overwhelming with how much they are all feeling. Hoseok is angry, concerned and now irritated and upset. Jin is worried, a little mad and upset. Namjoon smells frantic and worried.

"Who is Tiffany?"

"Namjoon." Hoseok says lowly

"It makes sense! She was fucking insane and this wouldn't be the first time, not really. Tell me I'm wrong, tell me I'm absolutely insane for thinking it!"

Hoseok sighs "No you're not, but why? It's been over a year? Why now."

Namjoon points to me "Why do you think! What was the one thing she absolutely fucking hated? The one thing she obsessed over when it came to during and after!"

I huff in frustration "Who the fuck is Tiffany." I asks again

"Again it's been over a year!"

"Hoseok think about it! Does it or does it not make sense!"

Jin looks at me, seeing and smelling the frustration and anger "Guys."

"It does but it doesn't. After all this time I don't get it."

I feel my wolf nudge at me roughly, getting more angry by the second and I know my eyes are blue.

"I swear to god if I end up with broken shit in my house! Will you two tell her who the fuck Tiffany is before she loses her shit! Please!"

Hoseok and Namjoon finally look at me and Hoseok reaches for me but I glare at him "Explain before you touch me."

"Tiffany is my ex. The one Minsik successfully got to cheat on me."

"And why would she be doing this?" I ask with frustration

"Before they broke up and before she cheated, she wanted Hoseok to at the very least give her the temporary mating bite. What she really wanted was to be mated but she would settle for the temporary." Namjoon answers

"I wasn't ready, we had been together just about a year but I wasn't sure at the time and I wasn't ready so I wouldn't do it."

"After they broke up she became obsessive and aggressive. Constantly harassing Hoseok and his one night stands and short term partners. She told him that when he gave someone else what she wanted she would bring hell on earth and whoever the person was would pay for it."

"She sounds like a nut case."

"She is a nut case. And a scary one. Jimin is afraid of her because she basically attacked him, thinking that him and Hoseok were dating." Jin shudders slightly

"When was the last time you saw her or heard from her?" I look at Hoseok

"Six months ago? My last short term relationship. I saw her watching us but she never did anything."

"And you didn't think to mention this fucking basket case to me sooner?"

Hoseok shrugs "I haven't seen her around, I've had multiple one night stands and then you and this is the first time in six months she's made herself known."

It's quiet for a few minutes and then there is a knock on the door. I take a deep breath and nod to Namjoon "It's just the rest of the pack."

He lets them in and Jimin is the first one squishing me in a hug "Are you okay?"

"I'm pissed off but I'm fine."

Everyone else decides they are staying for the night so Jin orders take out for dinner. It's generally quiet all night, everyone in shock and worried and no one really knows what to say or what to talk about.

Around 11 everyone heads to bed for the night, the rest of the boys spreading out in the living room. I help Hoseok fall asleep and he clutches me tightly to him but I can't sleep.

I gently pry Hoseok off of me and press my pillow into his grasp and head out to the living room. I quietly tip toe around the four boys in the living room and slide the balcony door open. I leave it propped open slightly and plop down on one of the chairs with a sigh.

I pull my legs up and rest my chin on my knees and sit there lost in thought about this whole situation and also starting to worry about lunch with my parents. I'm so lost in thought that I don't hear the door slide open and I jump when someone puts their hand on my shoulder.

"Easy, it's just me." Yoongi mumbles as he drapes a blanket around me and sits in the chair next to me "Can't sleep?"

I shake my head "Nope. This whole situation is fucked up. And I have so much shit to worry about already, now I have to worry about Hoseok's fucking insane ex?"

Yoongi sighs "She'll give up."

"It sounds like she's been doing this for a very long time. I doubt she'll give up."

"She only continues because she's normally successful with her antics. However, I don't believe she will be with you. You and Hoseok actually love each other, your bond is too strong for some psycho to push you two apart." He sighs again and glances over at me "You're worried about other stuff too."

I shrug "Hoseok is meeting my parents tomorrow and while I'm not worried about my father, the same can't be said about my mother. I can hear the judging and questioning already and the pushing for him to be a proper alpha and make me into the proper omega." I huff and roll my eyes "It's fucking exhausting."

"She sounds like a handful."

I hum "She is, it's why I try not to interact with her much."

"Well I'm sure Hoseok will handle it just fine. And if he gets angry enough and you get upset he probably won't hesitate to fuck you in the back seat of your car."

"I wouldn't object. Not to sound like a horn dog but a week is a long fucking time."

Yoongi chuckles "No I get it. When you love someone, you want to fuck them, all the time, especially when they do it right."

I giggle "Exactly. Everytime it's the best sex of my life which is great but sometimes it's like how can this get any better and then he surprises me and makes it better."

"Part of it is the connection. It sounds corny but when you have an actual connection with someone, the sex is better."

I sigh slightly "You kind of surprise me Yoongi."

Yoongi raises his eyebrow "What do you mean?"

I shrug "I know you aren't a hard ass, I can see it in the way you care for the younger ones in the pack and you aren't an ass, just more quiet than everyone else. But sometimes your softness is surprising. That and sometimes I feel like you don't really like me."

Yoongi shakes his head "I do. You're caring and smart. You can keep up with the craziness of the younger three and Jin, but also chill and hold a serious conversation. Most importantly you make Hoseok happy, since you actually let him in, he has been the happiest I've seen in a long time. He loves you so much and I know to an extent it sound crazy, but he does."

"I love him alot too. He levels me out and keeps me sane."

"And the sex." Yoongi jokes with a small laugh

I hum "The sex is amazing."

I hear the door slide open again and Yoongi and I look up and towards the door. Jin sighs "Guys it's November, get your butts inside. Nari you need to be up early, at least try to sleep please."

We both get up and once inside I give the blanket back to Yoongi "Night guys."

"Goodnight Nari." They chime at the same time.

I head back to the room and Hoseok stirs when I get back in bed "Where'd you go?"

"Couldn't sleep, just went out on the balcony for a little bit." I settle behind Hoseok and press my face to his shoulder "Go back to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow."

Hoseok hums and grabs my hand, gently tugging me closer and he keeps my hand in his as he falls back asleep.

--------------------------------

"You ready to go?" I ask Hoseok from the hallway

"Yeah. Did Naeun drop your car off already?"

I hum "20 minutes ago."

"Okay, I just need my wallet."

We head for the living room and Jimin gives a low, playful whistle "Damn, you two look good."

"Thank you Jimin."

"Did you match on purpose?" Jungkook asks sleepily, having woken up like 10 minutes ago

Hoseok shakes his head "I told Yoongi Hyung to pack a nice shirt, this is what he threw in my bag."

Yoongi shrugs "It was the first one I saw."

"You two are going to be late and from what I've heard about your mother that is one of her biggest no no's. Go, we'll see you back for dinner?"

Yoongi smirks softly and I know it's because of the conversation we had last night and shakes his head at Jin "I wouldn't count on that. They haven't fucked in over a week."

My eyes widen at his comment "Yoongi!"

He shrugs "What? We all know you two fuck like bunnies when you get the chance but you also have a little shame and wouldn't fuck on Jin Hyung and Namjoon's spare bed."

The youngest three are trying not to roll on the floor with laughter, Jin's ears are red, Namjoon is calm but slightly flustered and Hoseok's ears are also a little red but he decides to bite back "If you slept with her, you'd want to fuck like bunnies every chance you got too."

I turn and smack Hoseok's arm "Hoseok!"

He holds his hands up in mock defense but doesn't look the least bit apologetic, that stupid – really I mean gorgeous – sunshine smile on his face "What?! It's true."

I grab his hand and drag him towards the door, grabbing my keys on the way out "We're leaving now. Bye guys." I give a quick wave before dragging Hoseok out of the apartment and to the elevator.

Once in the elevator Hoseok tries to wrap his arms around my waist but I playful step away from him and pout. "Oh come on sunshine. They've heard worse."

I huff playfully, keeping up the act "Doesn't need to be put out there like that."

Hoseok reaches for me again and I let him this time. He presses a soft kiss to my cheek apologetically "I'm sorry."

The elevator gets down to the parking garage and Hoseok lets me go. "It's okay, me and Yoongi were kind of talking about it last night which is probably why he brought it up."

"You were openly discussing our sex life with Yoongi Hyung." Hoseok asks, a little shocked.

I shrug "Love, do you think the whole friend group doesn't know how good you are in bed? I think I have scarred poor Mattie and Eric for life. The girls love details though and Jae is just indifferent."

We get in the car and I pull out of the parking garage, heading in the direction of my hometown.

With traffic it takes us about an hour to get in the city and another 20 ish minutes to get to the restaurant my parents always do lunches like this at. The whole time Hoseok fidgets with slight nervousness and once I have the car in park I lean over the center console and bring Hoseok's attention to me.

"Remember, I do not care what they- okay really my mother, has to say about you. If I cared what she thought I'd be playing pretend my entire life." I grip his chin softly and bring his lips down to meet mine in a soft kiss "And after this if you would like to take me in the backseat, I know some quiet places that we can do that."

Hoseok growls softly in the back of his throat and nips at my bottom lip "You are so lucky I have self control."

I smirk "I think I'd be okay if you didn't."

"Nari, don't tempt me. Not right now."

I hum and peck his lips "Okay."

I tilt my head to the side and Hoseok automatically knows what I want and plants a gentle kiss to the bite mark then offers his neck and I do the same.

We get out of the car and I take Hoseok's hand, lacing our fingers together and lead him inside. The regular hostess is there and she smiles when she sees me "Ms. Han, nice to see you again."

"You too Dahyun, are my parents already here?"

"Yes they are, the regular table in the back."

Dahyun leads us to the private rooms in the back of the restaurant and into the fanciest one they have which is the last private room in the hall. She opens the door and bows, Hoseok and I go in and she shuts the door gently behind us.

"Oh my, look at you, my beautiful daughter." My father gushes and pulls me into a hug.

"Thank you pops."

My mother just nods curtly at me "It is nice to see you Nari, however we did miss you for your birthday and we're sorry about that."

"I was otherwise occupied mother, I'm sorry I couldn't make time for at least dinner."

"Was the thing keeping you occupied the boy currently standing beside you?" I can hear the venom seeped in her tone

"Oh yes Nari, please introduce us to the handsome man next to you." My father tries to ease the tension just slightly by being more positive.

Hoseok smiles shyly, not his full smile but still as beautiful. "Mother, Pops, this is Hoseok, my soulmate."

He gives a full 90° bow "It's a pleasure to meet you."

I smirk to myself at the pure shock across my mother's face and my dad smiles brightly at Hoseok "It's very nice to meet you too. Both of you sit, we already ordered drinks. Just water for now, I hope that's okay."

I nod "Perfectly fine pops, thank you."

I sit across from my mother, trying to save Hoseok just a little. Under the table Hoseok's hand meets my thigh soothingly, rubbing circles with his thumb lightly.

"Go ahead and look at the menu, decide what you want. We can catch up after we order."

My mother eyes me for a little bit longer before turning to her own menu. Once we all decide my dad calls in a waitress and places the order. After she leaves my mother immediately turns her attention to me.

"When did you imprint?"

"About 4 months ago almost." I answer

"With your track record I'm surprised you spent your heat with him."

I roll my eyes internally "Well he was sweet and let me decide what I wanted. The plan had been that he wouldn't, that he would just provide me with stuff for my nest but Plans change mother."

"What changed?" My dad asks politely, genuinely curious.

"We got to know each other better. Decided after multiple conversations that if she needed me I would be there."

"And I also wanted him there. I trust him and he was great. Is great." I squeeze his hand that's resting on my thigh.

"Well sweetpea, I'm glad our ancestors chose the right alpha for you."

Our food arrives and conversation ends for a little bit while we start to eat.

"So Hoseok, what blood line are you from?"

"Jung."

My mother nods slightly "Not a horrible blood line. Good chance for Jewl and Onyx pups. Hopefully if you have jewls, they'll be better than their mother."

I clench my jaw "And what do you mean by that mother?"

"You are not a proper Jewl."

"How? I didn't realize all jewls had to be the same." My tone starts to get harsh

"Clearly you are in control of your relationship, in every aspect and that's not proper. You spending your first heat together after imprinting shouldn't have been a question, even if it had only been a week. A proper jewl and a proper omega devotes themselves to their alpha and their wishes. They aren't selfish and do things because they want to."

"Honey." My dad tries to get her attention

"No. We didn't raise her this way. She needs to be more like her sister and less like a selfish whore. Did you forget about the fact that she's been with multiple alphas, omegas and betas. Jewls wait for their soulmate."

I scoff "You compare me to Naeun yet what both of you fail to realize or maybe just fail to acknowledge is the fact that if I weren't a more independent Jewl and Omega Naeun and I wouldn't be here. Had I not stood up for myself and for Naeun despite be the younger of us, we would probably be dead."

My dad's eyebrows furrow "Nari, what are you talking about."

"Oh did mother never tell you? What kind of excuses did she make when I came home from school or the child council meetings covered in bruises?"

"You were a clumsy child Nari." My mother glares at me trying to warn me to stop while I'm ahead.

"No I wasn't. I was getting beat up and harassed by alphas, more specifically Onyxes. They loved to push around the helpless omega and when they found out I was a jewl it got worse. Trying to beat me into submission."

"Nari-" my dad's eyes soften

"Oh but that wasn't all. Mother was so desperate to make me into a so called proper omega that in high school after my first heat she considered multiple offers to marry me off and force breed me so that other bloodlines could have jewls, apparently forgetting that if I were to have pups with anyone other than my soulmate, it would kill me."

"Han Nari!" My mother yells

"What?! Are you upset that I finally exposed your lying and wretched ass to dad? You talk about a proper jewl and a proper omega. Well if you were one you never would have considered that, lied to dad and done shit behind his back!" I take a deep breath "Get over yourself mother. You are no where near perfect and you don't get to judge me for protecting myself and being cautious of alphas when I've been harassed and bullied by them my entire life. Hoseok was understanding of that. He let me control the pace because he knew there would be no potential for anything if he even remotely acted like the alphas that made my life hell. At least I would actually love my children and accept them for who they are."

I get up and Hoseok follows "We're done here."

Hoseok and I leave and I hold back the tears until we get outside. We get to the car but Hoseok stops me before I get in "Sunshine."

I huff and wipe away a tear with frustration "Fuck her. Why am I never good enough for her."

Hoseok cups my cheeks and wipes away tears gently "I don't know. But it doesn't matter, you weren't born to please her and quite frankly you weren't born to please me either. I don't care that you won't ever just do whatever I want and live only for me. I don't want that. I want you to be happy, I want you to live life the way you want to, I'm just lucky enough to be here to witness it and be apart of it." He tilts my head up and kisses me softly "You are perfect just the way you are. I love you for you. There was a reason we were put together."

"I know. I love you too, you are the perfect alpha." I step forward into him more and he drops his hands from my cheeks so I can hug him. "So patient and understanding, loving." I nose at his scent gland to calm myself down some and Hoseok just wraps his arms around my waist and lets me take what I need. "Also really fucking good I bed."

Hoseok chuckles "Am I just a sex toy to you baby?" He asks playfully, knowing he isn't.

"No, but you'd make a great one." I pause "That actually gives me a thought."

He hums "What kind of thought?"

"We could turn that perfect, pretty cock into an actual sex toy. They make kits for that."

"So my little slut wants to have my cock made into a toy so she can have it when she can't have the real thing." Hoseok mumbles into my ear.

I nod and press a kiss to his bite mark "Precisely. Just think about it love, the videos I could send you. Plus it would be helpful during my heats when you're just a little too tired to actually fuck me yourself. Or just for fun, I'm open to anything." I gently scrape my teeth along the mark on his neck.

Hoseok growls in my ear "You are really pushing buttons today sunshine. Did you miss your alphas dick that much?" His hand finds my ass and he squeezes softly

I whine against his neck "Yes."

"Then get in the car and let's find one of those spots you were talking about earlier. I have a desperate, slutty omega to fuck until I'm sure both of us are satisfied." He smacks my ass roughly but not rough to the point that it's loud.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

690K 31.8K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...
45.9K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔ (will be edited) ♡♡♡ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
98.5K 4.6K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...
1.1K 104 19
in a universe where soulmates exist, two passionate dancers try to figure each other out ❝i hate waking up with you on my mind and not in my bed❞ eve...