My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei๐Ÿ’— check my acc More

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 1
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 2
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 3
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 5
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 6
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 7
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 8
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 9
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 12๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 13๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 14๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 15๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 16๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 17๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 18๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 19๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 20๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 21
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 22
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 23
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 24
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 25
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 26
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 27
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 28
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTTER 32๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 33๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 34๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 35๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 36๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 37๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 38๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 39๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 40๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 41
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 42
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 43
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 44
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 45
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 46
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 47
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 48
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 49
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 52๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 53๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 54๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 55๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 56๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 57๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 58๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 59๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 60
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 61
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 62
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 63
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 64
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 65
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 66
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 67
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 68
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 71๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 72๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 73๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 74๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 75๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 76๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 77๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 78๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 79๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 80
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 81
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 82
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 83
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 84
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 85
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 86
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 87
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 88
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 89
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 90

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 30

1.8K 35 9
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

I didn't know that I fell asleep. I look around the room and then I remembered that I'm in my old room. I rubbed my eyes and do my morning routine.

"GIB BACKK" I heard Keith shouted.

right, the twins are here too.

I sighed and went downstairs. I saw the twins fighting in the living room.

"what's going on?" I asked them followed by my yawn.

"oo atnoon" Keisha said and waved. I widen my eyes. (good afternoon)

afternoon?

"What time is it?" I asked and I facepalmed myself because I forgot they don't know how to read a clock.

"where's grandma?" I asked them and they pointed at the kitchen. I nodded and went to the kitchen, as I entered I saw mom and ...Tsukishima?

"good afternoon sweetie" mom said and then hugged me.

" now look who decided to wake up in the afternoon" Tsukishima said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair.

"hurry eating" my mom said making me confuse.

"why?" I asked and Tsukishima sat beside me.

"because of you little sleepy baby is the reason why we are late" Tsukishima said and flicked my forehead.

"late for what?" I asked again as I eat my food.

"AWARUM" The twins shouted making me flinch. (aquarium)

"aquarium?" I repeated and the twins nodded.

"uh huh go goo" Keith said and wiggled my hand. I nodded and stood up and went to my room. I search for some clothes in my closet and wear them.

I went to the living room and Tsukishima raised his eyebrow.

"what? this is all I have in my closet" I said and he sighed and nodded. "where're the twins?" I asked

"MOMMY" I heard Keisha and Keith shouted. I looked around at the door and saw the twins with cute outfits.

"ready?" I asked and they nodded.

"have fun" mom said and waved goodbye. We went inside the car and tsukishima start driving.

*Timeskip At The Aquarium*

I AM SO HUNGRYYY

I looked around to check if there is any food stall.

"what are you looking for?" tsukishima asked.

"nothing" I said and he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"mommy, what time we go in?" Keisha asked and I looked at my watch and it's already 1:30 in the afternoon.

"2 pm, just wait for a little" I said and they nodded and waited. I looked around again and FINALLY, I saw a food stall.

"you want food?" Tsukishima asked and I pouted and nodded. " I knew it" he mumbled and stood up.

"w-where are you going?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I'll buy food for you, you didn't eat lunch" he said and I blushed.

"r-really?" I said and he nodded.

"yes, then tomorrow you'll pay me back with interest" he said making me widen my eyes.

"bitch" I mumbled and he chuckled.

"I love you too" he said and left.

"mommy go now?" Keith asked and I shook my head no. He pouted and starting to cry.

"hey don't cry, we will go in there. You just have to wait patiently" I said but he didn't stop crying. Keisha smacked he said made him stop crying.

"no crying you baby" she said and Keith just pouted.

like father like daughter

After a few minutes of waiting, Tsukishima came back with food and give it to me./

"thanks" I said and started eating. By the time that I finished my food, it's already 2 o'clock and it's time to go in.

"Let's go" Tsukishima said the twins cheered. We went inside and were greeted by a huge aquarium.

"wow, pishh" Keisha said and jumped.

"many pish" Keith said followed by a squeal.

"go on, explore but don't go too far, mommy and daddy are right behind you" I said and they nodded.

"don't talk to strangers and don't run" Tsukishima reminded them and they nodded and started looking around.

"Kei" I called him and he looked at me.

"I'm so-"

"If you're going to apologize because you can't handle emotions, don't you dumbass" he cut me off and frowned.

"I should've considered your feelings too. You got jealous a lot because of guys that wants to take a picture with me, I'm sorry"
I said and looked down. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed my lips.

"Let's just move on and enjoy the day" he said and I nodded. I felt someone tugging my skirt, I look down and saw Keith with a wide smile.

"mommy, look sharkk" he said and pointed to the fish and I nodded and smiled.

"where's Keisha?" I asked and pointed at Keisha who is busy admiring the fishes. We went towards her and listen to their imaginations.

"mommy, buy candy" Keisha said and pointed at the candy store.

"ask daddy" I said and looked at Tsukishima. He sighed and nodded. We went to the candy store and bought candies.

After buying a candy, we go and explore. Every time we saw a new kind of creature, the twins squealed and asked some questions that we can't even answer.

"What time is it?" Tsukishima asked, I looked at my watch, and its already 6:30 pm.

wow that's fast

"6:30, why?" I asked and he nodded.

"let's go" he said and picked up Keisha. I picked up Keith and gave Tsukishima my confused face.

"where are we going?" I asked.

"to see the fireworks," he said and the twins squealed.

*Timeskip At Home*

Our trip to the Aquarium park was fun, we watched fireworks display and after that, we went out for dinner and went home. I tuck the kids in their room and after that, I go to our room and did my night routine. I saw Tsukishima laying on the bed and wearing his headphones and scrolling through his phone. I laid down beside him and kissed his lips and he kissed back.

"thank you" I said and he smiled and nodded. He kissed me and we started to have a make-out session.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762 23 10
a place where im collecting one shots for shachi x you, penguin x you, and both of them x you ๐Ÿ’—
136K 5.4K 20
The Earth sorta tilts and your brain turns to mush, as your face heats up and your heart rattles in your chest when you realize that you are in love...
696K 28.8K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
157K 5.3K 35
Yandere Oikawa x Female Reader ---------------------------------------------- Oikawa had you, then he lost you. But he still can't get you out of h...