Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Giving up
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

Follow me

715 38 8
By akinail

Even with his sleepy state, he could feel the female body next to him that was moving slightly, he decided to get closer and hug her from behind, pulling him closer.

He smelled the woman's hair and gave off such an addictive aroma, his left hand that was on the woman's abdomen began to caress her, wanting to lower it to her secret valley, a morning sex could cheer them up.

But her plans were ruined when she jumped out of bed and was desperate looking for her clothes, he didn't understand why she got like that.

"What happens?" He asked but she didn't answer the first time, now she was grabbing her clothes.

He sat down with a certain anger that she had ignored him, he asked her again and again she ignored him.

He grabbed her arm tightly and pulled her to him roughly, grabbed her waist as soon as she was in front of him and kissed her desperately. She did not accept his kiss, but he did not leave her at any time, she was already hitting his chest to make him leave her, which he ignored.

The air called them both which made him finally leave her, which could have been a mistake since as soon as he left her she walked away and slapped him.

"What happens!?" She yell at her angrily, something that surprised him.

"Wow, the first time the great Son Yejin dares to raise her hand to me, what's next?" He spoke sarcastically.

"Ya Bin, shut up." She huffed and continued with his previous action which was to get dressed.

"You're leaving now?"

"Yes, any problem?"

"Yes and many."

"And does anyone concern me?"

"Everyone."

"Well that's bad, because it's not my problem." She declared already dressing. "From the beginning we declared that this would be without ties, kind friends with rights." He hated that she said that. "Only kisses and sex, nothing else, no feelings or other things should be involved, you know perfectly well." She said as finished dressing.

"That means, what will you go with that child?" He asked clearly referring to Hae In, for him it was nothing more than a child's face.

"Yes! What a great detective you are." She said when she was finally dressed. “But don't be surprised, you know exactly what MY boyfriend is, did you hear that right? I'll spell it for you just in case, B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D, and you're nobody to get mad if I want to go with him or not."

He was furious at what she dared to say, that child's face could not offer him anything he would do for her, a great example of this was that they got into all that because his "boyfriend" did not give him the pleasure. He didn't even dare to touch her too much, while he made her see the very sky every time they went to bed, why did she want to continue with him?

When he least expected she was already leaving the room where he had shown her his love, but she took it as mere pleasure and nothing more.

"Yejin, come back here right now!"

"You are nobody to tell me where to be and where not to!"

"If you walk out that door, believe me you'll be sorry!"

She ignored him, as much as she wanted to yell at him everything she thought of him, she ignored him and left there, then ran through the house and finally left the whole place, then ran straight for a taxi to prepare for her date with Hae in.

As soon as Yejin left the room he threw a pillow that hit the door hard, it would hit something else if he didn't calm down.

Even with all the anger she had, he took a deep breath and decided to take a shower to calm all the anger he had, then he would talk to Yejin even though she doesn't want to see him for the moment.

A quiet shower was what he needed, although when he closed his eyes he felt the presence of the woman who drove him crazy, which he wanted to avoid and could not. He was more than aware that he was crazy about her, she also seemed to know it by the way she treated him in the dark and in privacy, but when they were out, it seemed that she was pretending not to know him or treating him as a friend.

Even with the nights they spent together and the countless times he showed him the love he felt for her every time they had sex, she still preferred that boy. He wondered what it was about him that made Yejin always prefer him, he was sure that if she would have to choose who to be with for the rest of her life, it would be the child and he would be thrown away as a garbage bag.

Yejin was her reason for being, she did not even remember how she managed to survive when she left a long time ago, but it was a torture that she managed to hide very well from the eyes of others. The day he saw her again was like an exquisite blessing that he would not waste.

It hurt him to know how she already had someone else while he still couldn't forget her, how easy was it to get rid of him?

He came back to reality when he heard a notification on his cell phone, hours had passed since he got out of the shower and the countless messages and calls he left.

When he saw his cell phone again there was a message from his beloved, in which he said that he was going to meet again in his apartment to talk about his situation. A smile unconsciously formed on his face.

***

"Bin, I'll tell you quickly. I want this to end."

Those words shattered his heart, he couldn't believe it. The love of his life did not want him anymore? He felt very bad, he needed a her to be happy, she is the center of that emotion, without her it is impossible for him to feel happiness again.

"Forgiveness?"

"I already told you, I do not want this to continue." The woman pronounced as she brought the glass half full of wine to her mouth, she looked determined and Bin was aware of that, he needed to find a way so that he would not leave him alone. "Meditate our situation and I do not want to continue being unfaithful to my boyfriend, he is very good, he does not deserve to do this to him."

And again he mentioned that boy, he couldn't believe it. "Well, if you loved him as much as you say, you would not have continued with this adventure. Yejin realize, when you get bored of him again you will come back to me, that ... child does not even touch you like I do."

A slap echoed throughout the apartment, the woman had risen from her place to strike the opponent. "Don't go on, I need this to end, it's for our good." Tears streamed down his cheeks, Yejin hated crying in front of someone, but Bin had taken a low blow.

"I'm just telling the truth. Honey, it's not your fault that this happened, everyone has had a lover once, you are neither the first nor the last." He gently rubbed his cheek, which was red from the blow. "You like how I touch you, I know by heart all your weak points, for example in this place." Bin approached Yejin and shamelessly touched her breasts. In response, the woman walked away, she knew that if she continued, they might end up in bed.

"Bin, I can no longer lie to my boyfriend, he is very good and I feel very bad doing this to him."

"Seriously? Well, you didn't say that when you were in my bed. Do not finish what we have for a simple nonsense."

"It's not silly, if you had a girlfriend you love, you would understand."

"If I had a girlfriend I would never be unfaithful." He lied, he would have left her and left with Yejin.

"Yes, but-" She didn't have to say, she had run out of arguments, something that is very rare for her, it was always about winning the arguments.

"Are you speechless? I already told you, what you do is not bad, you are only fulfilling your wishes."

The woman let out a sigh "Okay, we will continue to meet them, but there are 2 conditions." Bin looked at her. "The first, this is just sex, I don't want you to feel any romantic attraction towards me and the second, we'll only see each other when I say so, if I need you, I'll call you only when I want."

"Sounds good to me, I accept."

"Well, now get out, you don't have anything to do here anymore."

He ignored it, as his next action was to kiss her passionately, to which she responded almost immediately.

Bin was extremely happy that she will accept the kiss, he was satisfied that they continued with the same.

Yejin was the opposite, she blamed herself for accepting it, she wanted to separate from him and tell him that she had regretted everything, that she wanted to finish the deal, but she couldn't, a part of her needed him to satisfied.

"What did I do?" The woman thought. "Hae In I'm so sorry, I don't deserve you, you're too good."

Everything they did was done normally, as if it were part of her life, that destroyed her no matter how much she did it consciously, she felt like the worst woman in the world.

Hi! First of all, I wanted to update yesterday because it was my birthday, but I wanted to continue with the normal updates.

As you can see, things between these two are very tense, later we will see why the past of these two and why things are like that.

I must also say that it is the first time that I do everything by cell phone, so I apologize in case there are errors, it is more comfortable for me by laptop.

I hope you liked the chapter because I had slight complications.

See you in the next chapter, goodbye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.4K 17
Dear readers, This story is very much fictional, but I wrote it nonetheless to play with a rather improbably scenario of Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin find...
134K 12.2K 51
Have you ever found love, but lost it at the same time? Meet our girl Yoon Jin Ah. She is up for anything that will set her free from the seven years...
33.2K 2.2K 73
Son Ye Jin loves her job as an actress. She always honest about being her self and she also love by the staff but not everyone see her kindness and d...
13.5K 868 17
A story of the Billionaire and a Runaway Wife Son Yejin is about to get married to the guy she loves not until she caught him cheating with his secre...