✓ coffee shop - na jaemin

By nctsbitchacha

"i think you're my soulmate." "dude, just take your coffee." +in which jaemin meets his soulmate in a coffee... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
epilogue
NEW SOULMATE STORY
NEW SOULMATE STORY
NEW STORY
100K !!!!!!
NEW SOULMATE STORY !!!

fourteen

7.5K 468 161
By nctsbitchacha

Jaemin awoke first the next morning. He was raising his arms to stretch them from the uncomfortable feeling of sleeping on the couch only to be startled by Jiyeon moving slightly in her sleep.

A smile appeared on his face as he reminisced their moments from last night from their singing and dancing to his kiss on her forehead.

A blush appeared on his face as he realized that Jiyeon continued to stay comfortable with him, even after the moment. He was happy she was probably starting to open up.

His gaze averted to the sleeping figure, watching as she continued to lay on him. Her tummy lifted and fell down with each breath she took and Jaemin thought she looked so peaceful.

He noticed how her shirt had ridden up slightly as she breathed and he noticed a faint dark scar appeared, seemingly small at first sight.

His eyebrows furrowed, wondering what could have cause such a thing and he wondered how big it actually was.

Instead of thinking much of it, he shook his head and proceeded to slightly lift Jiyeon off of him and lifted her up as well, ready to take her to the rom to sleep comfortably.

Buddy had now awoken as well and followed Jaemin up the stairs, excitement already going through his body at the sight of Jaemin carrying Jiyeon.

He gently placed her body on the bed, accidentally shifting her shirt up to reveal that the scar was in fact larger than he first thought. It was as if she was sliced open or as if she had a surgery before.

He wanted to be respectful so he decided to pull her shirt back down and placing a blanket over her so she can sleep comfortably. He leaned his head down and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, his heart rapidly beating from doing so.

Buddy watched the entire thing and began barking loudly, excited at the affection Jaemin showed to Jiyeon.

His barks made Jiyeon jolt awake, forehead accidentally bumping against Jaemin's from doing so.

"Ow." They both muttered and laughed at each other.

"What happened?" She asked as she stretched out her limbs, enjoying the feeling.

"You were sleeping so calmly so I decided to bring you up here. I was gonna make breakfast as a nice treat for when you woke up but it's too late for that now." He said as he rubbed the part of his forehead that got hit.

"We can.... make breakfast together?" She replied in a question like tone, averting her eyes up to Jaemin where she them sparkle. It was such an adoring gaze that he held on her.

"Sounds perfect. Let's just wash up first." He said and she nodded and was about stand up until Jaemin lifted her up himself, making her heart go wild and her eyes go wide.

"What the fuck!" She yelled out of habit and Jaemin laughed at her surprised state as he placed her on her own feet.

"Thought I'd help you out." He said with a smile and placed a small kiss on her forehead once again, making her blush profusely.

Satisfied with her shocked and embarrassed state, he walked out of the room to get himself washed up, leaving Jiyeon there to think about what the hell just happened.

Fanning her face down, she looked into the mirror and smiled slightly.

"Become whipped already, huh?" She asked herself as she continued to fan her face down. Happy thoughts were going through her head and of course, the occasional negative ones came as well, telling her to stop being an idiot and to not fall for his tricks.

Jiyeon inhaled sharply, hating the fact that her mind was filled with so much negativity.

"That scar," her thoughts told her, "that scar was caused by a man. Your pain was caused by another man. Why would you let another man in? He's going to hurt you too, idiot."

She carefully lifted her shirt to expose that big mark on her tummy, wincing at the sight of it and trembling as she remembered how it happened.

The second she caught sight of it, she pulled her shirt down and shook her head, not allowing tears to come out.

"He's in jail and the other is not in your life. Jaemin isn't like them. Jaemin is sweet. He's kind. He's my soulmate." She told herself, attempting to fight the thoughts running through her mind. They fought harshly, trying to break Jiyeon down from her bright mood, and it was slowly working.

But this time, it was different. She was becoming sad but was not going to attempt to close up again. Something in her gut was telling her that it wasn't worth it to hide herself from the reality she now lived.

"It's okay to feel down. It's okay to rethink of you traumatic experiences. You were hurt. No one would blame you." Those were her best friends words to her the day she found out Jiyeon had a soulmate.

As she tried to compose herself, Jaemin suddenly came through the door, bright expression and hair neatly brushed.

"Hey! You ready to- oh." He stopped his own words when he looked at Jiyeon, the way she held her head down and sad eyes being evident from even the side. Her lips pouted and she gently patted away the tears that threatened to fall before averting her gaze at Jaemin.

That was it. That was all she needed.

Her mind was telling her to stop, to not let her emotions show in front of him and make him pity her but her heart told her otherwise. Her heart told her to go for him and that he would protect her.

She hastily walked to him and wrapped her arms around his body. Tears fell from her eyes and she buried her face into his chest, soaking the shirt he wore with her silent sobs.

Jaemin took no time in embracing her tightly, whispering soothing words as he leaned to her ear to help calm her down.

"It's okay," He muttered, "I'm here for you."

"Please promise me something. I need to know this so I can finally let myself go." She said as she pulled her head back, looking into his concerned eyes.

"Promise you what?" He asked, worry filling his voice.

"Promise me you won't be like the rest. Promise me you won't hurt me. Promise me that you can be someone I rely on." She said, voice breaking a bit and Jaemin immediately nodded.

"I promise all of that. I will always be the one you can count on." He replied and Jiyeon wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face into the crook of his neck as she sniffled, trying to compose herself.

Jaemin rubbed soothing motions on her back as his other hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him and resting his head on her own.

After a good 2 minutes, she pulled away and looked up at him with a smile, face flushed from the tears, nose a bright red and lips swollen slightly. Jaemin couldn't believe that she could still look beautiful even after crying.

"Thank you for that. I really needed it." She said softly and he smiled in return.

"Anything for my soulmate." He said and she let out a small hearty laugh from the happiness she felt with him.

She cupped his face and turned it to the side a bit, placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Let's make breakfast?" She asked and Jaemin eagerly nodded as his a blush appeared on his face.

"Let's." He replied and held her hand as they walked down the stairs to prepare their first meal for the day.

───── ⋆⋅♡ ⋅⋆ ─────
"ALERT SHE KISSED HIM."

"She kissed his cheek."

"SHE KISSED HIM."

"That's so cute."

"I'm throwing hands if anyone fucks this up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 146K 68
▪️Mafia/Gang au ▪️Soulmate au ▪️"Only fools fall for you."
418K 14K 68
"Why should I care whether you die or not?" ❀ Jisung FF ❀ Mafia/Soulmate AU ❀
2.7K 71 31
[Soulmate au] Suh Huijin,a pretty mysterious college girl with a dark past,doesnt believe in soulmates. Mark Lee,the typical playboy, cold and a hear...
1.8M 103K 77
↻ Mafia/Gang au ↻"God you're the best thing that has happened to me I swear."