The Fallen Prince

By thriving-13

"Does anyone know where the prince ever went?" I ask my father, though I know there is no set answer. No one... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
Tapas

36

1.9K 115 3
By thriving-13

Y'all know that there is some sexy times ahead so yay have fun

•••

Ciaran's POV:

I cannot believe the doctor really said what he did to Rowan and I. Does he not know this man has an obsession with sex, even if we have not done much? I can tell that he is just waiting for dinner to end so he can drag me back to our room, and it is exciting but I am still annoyed that the doctor pointed out that it would help me because I know that Rowan will definitely use that to his advantage.

Damn sex fiend.

"Are you going to eat?" Rowan asks, pushing my plate closer toward me. "Or are you thinking about something else?"

I huff and cut a slice of pork, not responding to his question. I feel his hand on my thigh and then he moves closer to my groin, and I can feel my stupid cock betraying me and hardening.

Traitor.

"Careful, I do not want you to choke," Rowan purrs, making me elbow his arm away from me.

"Gods, let me eat without groping me," I mumble once I have safely swallowed what I was eating without choking.

Rowan hums and moves his hand away from my private area, but he keeps his palm on my thigh. "Uriel and Tyla do not seem to mind the crowd," he mutters, and I look over at our two friends to see them openly kissing and not keeping their hands to themselves.

"Tyla has no shame and is much more confident than I am," I whisper, continuing to eat my dinner. "If you want anything to happen tonight, keep your damn hands to yourself while I eat."

He moves his hands away instantly.

I finish my food as slow as I possibly can, taking my time to eat and making sure to tease Rowan as much as I can. Even though there is nothing attractive about eating pork and vegetables, I can tell that I am successfully teasing Rowan and putting him on edge.

He is staring at me like I am a piece of meat, the predatory look in his eyes making a nice shiver run down my spine.

Tyla and Uriel leave a few minutes before I finish my meal and pick up my empty plate.

I am still sore and my entire body hurts, but it is primarily stiffness. Maybe the tension in my body can be released, like the doctor said... but I will not give it to him easy! Especially not after all of his attempts to tease me tonight.

"Are you ready to go back to our room?" Rowan asks me, and he seems very urgent and excited. "Ciaran?"

I hum in agreement, sliding out of my seat and heading back toward our room. "I am very tired," I say, much to enthusiastic to be serious as we enter the room. "Maybe we should just get ready for bed and fall asleep. It has been a long day."

Rowan purses his lips. "The doctor recommended-"

"But I do not have to follow his orders," I say, pulling off my shirt and pants. "I am much too tired."

"I can tell you are trying to mess with me," Rowan mutters, crossing his arms and acting like a pouty child. "It is not appreciated."

I giggle and take off my underwear. "My poor, poor prince," I tease, sliding under the blankets.

Rowan undresses himself as well and gets under the covers, wrapping his arms around me and pulling us together. He smells like home, a scent that I can only get from him and that never fails to make me feel safe.

I can feel his naked body against mine, and while it is attractive, it is also very sensual and I am able to fully relax in his grip. That is, until I feel him start to rub himself against me and it goes from sensual to blatantly sexual, not that I am complaining.

"Let me show you how I have missed you," Rowan whispers in my ear. "Because even though he have been close together, I have not gotten to feel you, to be with you, for the past few weeks."

I understand what he means, and I agree wholeheartedly. Even though we have been together, we have been afraid and unable to express our love to each other. That, and I feel as though Rowan is still recovering from almost losing me.

I know he wants this, that he wants me, but there is still hesitation in his tone.

Rowan's front is to my back, and I feel his gentle kisses connect with my shoulder, which warms my heart because he is so gentle, as if I will break if he is too rough with his kisses.

I turn around to face him, entangling our legs together and wrapping my arms around his shoulders as I kiss his lips, pushing my tongue into his mouth. It takes Rowan by surprise but he returns my passion, one of his hands on my hips and the other running up and down my back and making wonderful shivers run up my back.

"You know I love you," I whisper when we part, our foreheads pressed together, and I assume his eyes are closed because mine are as well. "And I have missed you as well. Soon we will have both Vayl and Arlian... there will be no danger facing us. We just need to fight a little longer."

Rowan hums in agreement, and I feel his fingers find my chin. He tilts my face up a bit, and our lips connect once again, and gods, he is definitely helping to relieve some of the tension in my body.

"Just a bit longer," he agrees, moving both hands down my back and cupping my lower back and my bottom with his hands as he sensually touches the sensitive skin on my body. "Gods... let me show you how much I love you, Ciaran."

I kiss his lips, his cheek, and then work my way down his neck, leaving tiny bites and kisses all over him. "Please," I whisper, and I can almost feel the electricity running through both of us as he begins to touch me. "Gods, I feel as though I was nothing before I met you."

"No," Rowan says, and he sounds harsher than usual. "You were always wonderful. Always a perfect, admirable, pure, beautiful man. Those people may have made you feel as though you were nothing, but you are more than what your past damages have made you."

We are supposed to be having sex but now I am going to cry.

Rowan wipes a single tear that has fallen off of my cheek. "Please, do not cry," he whispers, and I can tell my sadness is hurting him. "You are safe here, my love. We will soon be safe, and you will retake your crown. You will be a king."

"I never have cared to be a king," I tell him, my voice tight and cracking. "All I want is to be with you. I can figure out how to care for my people in the near future, but for now all I want is you."

Rowan smiles, his beautiful eyes sparkling. He slides underneath the blankets before he huffs and climbs back up.

"I forgot the oil," he mumbles, grabbing it and holding it like a trophy. "Here we go, now I can prepare you!"

"You sound overly excited."

Rowan grins. "You did call me a sex fiend, my love," he says, leaning over me to kiss my lips. "I am only proving your statement true."

I look down at his groin and see he is already hard, something I had not see when we were under the sheets. I suppose had I been more focused I would have felt it, but personally, I do not mind.

Gods, I just want him to pleasure me and know that I am satisfying him in turn.

I gasp when he rubs the inside of my thigh with some of the oil, before doing the same with the other side. I can tell he is taking his time, kissing the insides of my thighs and making me feel every touch he lays on my body.

"Rowan, you are making me feel so good," I gasp, arching my back when nips my inner thigh. "Ah! I was fine without the biting!"

He snickers, the sound echoing and reaching my ears. "Sorry, I could not resist."

"You could, you brat," I mumble, before I cut myself off with a moan when I feel one of Rowan's oil-slicked fingers prod at my entrance and push all the way in.

Gods, my mind is going fuzzy... it has been so long since I have felt pleasure from Rowan, with everything that has been going on. Now I feel safe, and I can feel the tension leaving my body as Rowan touches me and shows me how much he loves me.

"Does it feel good?" Rowan asks, his head popping up from the under the blankets, and I can tell he is very nervous and hopeful that I will approve what he is doing.

I nod, reaching down and lacing my fingers through his hair as he suddenly licks up the side of my cock and takes it in his mouth.

"It feels amazing," I whisper, squeezing my eyes shut as he brings me close to the edge before pulling off. "You brat."

Rowan laughs. "I do not want you finishing early," he says as he moves another finger inside of me and stretches my entrance. "That would ruin my fun."

"Next time I get to fuck you so I can have my fun," I tell Rowan, and he pauses for a brief second before he shrugs.

"Fair," he says, removing his fingers and kissing his way up my lower stomach. He pauses to pull at my belly button ring with his teeth and kisses my chest before he finds my lips. "But for tonight, I am going to have my fun and make you forget your own name from the pleasure I bring you."

Well, I am excited for that!

Rowan grips my hips tightly as he pushes his cock inside of me in order to balance himself, and I feel my body convulse, my back arching as I groan in pleasure. Once he is all the way in, Rowan bends over and kisses the healing wound near my shoulder, before he kisses my lips once again.

"Move," I whisper, and he obeys my command, making me groan and let out pants of pleasure. "Gods... feels so good..."

Rowan reaches in between us and grabs my neglected member, making me shiver as he does so because it feel so good but it hurts at the same time. He thrusts slow at first before he moves faster and I know he is close when he begins to move as fast as he possibly can...

Thank the gods because I will not last too much longer with all of the stimulation!

I cry out his name as I come on my lower stomach and hand, and seconds later he buries his cock deep inside of me and an amazing warmth fills me and makes me sigh in complete satisfaction.

Rowan lays on top of me. "Are you less tense now?" he asks me as I run my fingers through his sweaty hair.

"Yes, I feel less sore, but I know my ass will hurt tomorrow," I say, laughing a bit. "Why?"

As soon as I ask the question, Rowan blushes and I feel his cock grow hard inside of me once again, which feels strange but it is weirdly attractive to me.

"Uh... are you feeling good enough to go again?"

He is adorable when he is embarrassed.

I miss his lips, so I lean up and kiss him. "Rowan, I can go all night if that is what you want," I tell him, and he starts thrusting moments later.

Gods, I will regret this in the morning, but for now, I let the pleasure take me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 222 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...
1.3M 59.1K 36
Jason Williams didn't think going out to dinner with his family was going to be any different than usual. Comments about his sexuality, some teasing...
303K 28.3K 117
After uncovering a series of grisly murders, the Holy Church sends Seren to investigate one of their prime suspects; a mysterious dhampir named Lore...
33.1K 921 70
"I had nowhere else to go" What happens when the misunderstood villain shows up at the hero's doorstep bleeding and asking for help? What happens wh...