Super Psycho Love (BinJin)

By akinail

"Oh, and if you don't wanna be Something substantial with me Then why do you give me more? Babe I know you wa... More

Super Psycho Love
Prologue
Find me
Look me
Touch me
Forget me
Tempt me
Fuck me
Bite me
Accompany me
Admire me
Tell me
Follow me
Let me
Knowing you
Looking at you
Talking to you
Loving you
Calming you down
Trying out you
Seducing you
Testing you
Taking care of you
Future with you
Fearing you
Running away from you
Starting without you
To see you again
Send me
Call me
Hate me
Think of me
Leave me
Dominate me
Save me
Pain in me
Madness in you
The truth between us
The Point of no Return
Epilogue

Giving up

1K 51 5
By akinail

First of all, this chapter contains a spoiler for the movie "The Witch" notice in case you didn't see it and you had planned to do so.

Second, it also contains mature content that is not to everyone's liking. Without further warning, enjoy the chapter.

Yejin was sitting with her boyfriend Hae In, they were both watching a movie, her boyfriend's favorite, as she assumed was a horror movie called The Witch. Perhaps they did not have similar tastes, but there was nothing to lose by seeing her.

The plot was really surprising and enveloping, at first it was not so attractive for Yejin, until the part where the witch took the baby and bathed in her blood came, it was really grotesque, but it attracted Yejin's attention, not because of bloody but because he didn't even want to imagine what kind of person would do that to a baby. The scene that left her frozen is when Caleb lustfully approaches the witch, that reminded her at the same time that Caleb looked at the bust of his own sister, when remembering that scene Yejin made a disgusted face, but still continued to watch the movie .

The movie was already reaching its climax, Yejin had more doubts than answers, he didn't understand something, but he waited for the movie to finish to ask Hae In.

The end of the film had come when Thomasin makes the pact and becomes a witch, a very good film according to Yejin, the actors did their role very well and it felt too real, although they clarified in the beginning that they were based on myths.

They were about to sleep when the woman asks. "Honey, in the end, who was the imposter?"

"Well, as I understand it, the twins made the pact first, although it's weird because killed them both or so it seemed, since if they had signed the contract at least Mercy would still be alive, although my conclusion is that they were all the impostors and the only one Thomasin was fine, but because of the death of his entire family he turned to Black Philip to be happy. " Hae In looked at his beloved girlfriend "Did I solve your question?" She nodded.

Both slept embraced, intertwining their bodies, Yejin snuggled into her boyfriend's chest and he placed one of his hands on his beloved girlfriend's head, pampering her.

***

The woman was already in her workplace with now regular patients, before she had to wait a long time for her to attend to a patient, but now she waits less time and she already had someone.

On her breaks, she went out to the usual cafeteria, drank her coffee and when she finished her break, she returned. Everything seemed the same, well, her mornings and afternoons are the same, but at night, no matter how much she didn't want to, she went out with the person she least expected, they weren't dates or so she said.

She shook her head to forget that and continued with her work where she now had more people to attend to, without a doubt she would be very busy.

***

Bin was working with a smile on his face, everyone was murmuring and making theories about why his good humor, usually he was someone very stoic and rarely, if ever, he smiled in the middle of work, they thought that the reason for his seriousness was because he was very into work and that is why he refused offers to leave, but now he seemed like a completely different man, which was even a bit scary. He didn't care what people thought, he only cared about himself and nothing else, or that was before.

When night came, he was the first out, he quickly got into his car and sped towards his destination.

***

Yejin was walking to his apartment, although before he made a stop at the cafe to buy some biscuits and a chocolate milkshake.

She decided to stay there to eat her delicious sandwiches, she wanted to go home but not another part of her. Her feelings were so confused, although she knew she had caused all that, she was so sorry, but at the same time not. She looked like a bipolar.

Leaving the cafeteria she only took a few steps when a car pulled up next to her. When he saw it, he instantly recognized who the car was from, he only sighed and approached to talk to the driver, when he saw her approach, he lowered the window.

"What are you doing here?" She asked calmly.

"It is not obvious? I came to pick you up, come up." He said as he opened the door.

She sighed again and then got into the car, closed the door, fastened her seat belt and once she had done that, the car started straight for Yejin's apartment.

Silence invaded the place, so Yejin, somewhat familiar with the Opel Astra, turned on Apple Carplay and connected it with her cell phone to play music, on her cell phone she opened the Spotify application and put on the first song there was, Smooth Criminal by Michel Jackson.

They both looked at each other and smiled, without a doubt they were fans of the king of pop. So soon after they were singing in the middle of the course to the house of the female.

The song was over and the shuffle played a somewhat hot song, Go Fuck Yourself by Two Feet. The atmosphere was in accordance with the music and made the perfect environment to have sex, both of them quickly realized that and the smile they had before transformed, now they had a serious face, well, only Yejin who inside was cursing himself for forget he had that song on his playlist, while Bin, he had a sneaky smile.

"You can leave me here." The woman said without expression.

"Safe? You know that nights are dangerous, I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you."

"You're right ... If you allow me I'll change the music." She was about to change it with another one, this time from Lady Gaga, Judas, but she couldn't since he stopped her when she was about to put on that song.

"Drop it, I like the song." Yejin didn't protest and let the music continue.

The slight moan that sounded in the music made the sexologist remember everything that happened that night, image by image went through her mind, she moved her head a little to remove the memories, but it was useless since the memories were still there . Bin's mind was the opposite, he was imagining what it would feel like to have sex in a car, seeing the face of his companion scared that they might discover it was simply exciting.

Yejin felt somewhat excited by the memories, she tried to contain herself as she didn't want to look desperate and it was clear that she was putting up with it very well or that was if it weren't for Bin.

"Do you want me to help you with that?" Brazenly grabbing the female's thigh and squeezing it a little, she responded with a gasp. "You see if you need help."

She was surprised by his reaction, she was not so needy, right? She could not be unfaithful to her boyfriend for the second time and that the first time there was the excuse of alcohol, but now she did not have a drop of alcohol in her system, she was aware of what he was doing. Her watched as Bin pulled into a parking lot and removed his seat belt, while another song, Super Psycho Love by Simon Curtis, played.

"What are we doing here?" Yejin asked.

"It is not obvious? I will help you with your problem." His companion replied with a smile on his face.

"First I don't need your help and second I don't have any problem." Bin raised an eyebrow at her and then touched one of the female thighs, she responded with a groan. "Stop doing that, you take me by surprise, plus I don't like you doing it."

"Well, your body says otherwise." He stared at her and moved closer to her lips. "May l?" She did not answer. "I guess it's a yes."

He kissed her, with passion and lust, while one of his hands touched the woman's thighs, she responded with moans that were drowned out by the kiss, each time that kiss deepened, the despair of both was noted, they desired each other each other, but that desire didn't go beyond just having sex. That kiss that had joined them was broken, both were recovering the lost air.

Yejin realized what happened, she wanted to leave, she did not want it to happen again, but something in her asked her for more, much more. He was about to tell Bin that he wanted to leave, but before saying it, his lips were attacked by his and the kiss was repeated with much more intensity, all the sanity that Yejin had left in that same instant, the carnal desire had won and once again fell into Bin's net.

The man bit the other's lip to open it and as he deduced it opened enough to insert his tongue, he explored Yejin's oral cavity, savoring the sweet taste it had. His hands did not stay still at all, one of them was on the female's butt and the other was on her thigh.

The kiss was again broken by the lack of oxygen in their bodies, they stared at each other, Bin had a really sexy face and Yejin had a really exciting face, sweat was present on both of them and without being able to stand it anymore they removed their garments, remaining in underwear, the woman looked a little scared at Bin, he quickly understood why he was like that.

"Don't worry, the windows are polarized, no one will be able to see what's going on in the car."

Yejin got on the lap of his companion and began to move smoothly making both intimacies rub against each other, Bin did not stay, behind both hands were touching the female's butt, while his tongue traveled all over her shoulder reaching her breasts, He quickly removed the bra and ran his tongue over the woman's nipples.

They both took off their last remaining clothes, she grabbed that big cock and penetrated herself, at first she did it slowly, but at one stroke she was already inside causing both of them to moan.

Out of nowhere you could hear how another car was parking next to it and the passengers who were on board were getting out of the car.

"Don't make noise so they don't catch us." She nodded and stayed still, she could be silent if it weren't for Bin started to move, those movements were precise and you could feel that he was going deeper and deeper reaching his sweet spot, a moan escaped from his mouth. "So it is here." He penetrated her repeatedly and faster and faster.

The people who were in the parking lot left and Yejin was finally able to moan all he wanted.

They were both about to climax, the perfect atmosphere, the music changed repeatedly but this time a different one sounded if you could tell, it was playing Bad Romance by Halestorm, something had that song that made them hotter, the rhythm and sound were perfect for the occasion. To the point that the woman put it in loop mode so that it will sound as many times as necessary.

A few more thrusts were enough for both of them to come, which coincidence that just as they ran the chorus of the song sounded, a very good timing.

The seat was sticky with sweat and cum, but they didn't really care about that. The woman had clung to the neck of her companion since she could not move, her breathing was agitated and Bin's cock was still inside her, she could feel how the boy's semen was spreading inside her.

Bin was completely sweaty and with flushed cheeks, when he saw that Yejin clung to his neck he let out a smile, it was undoubtedly one of his favorite days, he delicately tried to get his cock out of femininity which he achieved and then left his companion in the seat next to you.

"That was perfect." He looked at her, she had a somewhat exciting expression. "You seem to like me very much." The woman's face had turned tomato.

"It's sex, what did you expect? I'm a huge fan of that. " She turned to look at him. "This stays between us, okay?"

"As Your Majesty orders, by the way the music is very good." He said as he turned up the volume.

"Yes, can you pass me my clothes, please?"

"Sure." Bin bent down and gave her clothes to Yejin, she was surprised when she saw how her bra was. "Sorry for that if you want I'll buy you another one."

"No, leave it at that." She quickly changed with what she could, although she wasn't wearing a bra now. "Now you can take me home."

Bin smiled in affirmation and they went to Yejin's house after he also got dressed, the journey was calm and quiet, only the sound of random music was in the background. The night was cool and the wind felt good, when the The woman kindly said goodbye and entered her home, on the other hand Bin was very happy, too happy.

I kept my promise! I managed to update this Saturday.

If you noticed, I made references with the songs that I use, since when I wrote I always listen to those songs, you can listen to them if you want. Although the most obvious was that of Simon Curtis.

I do not remember if I warned, but I will do it again, a few weeks ago because I do not remember when I published a new story with a somewhat peculiar couple, since it is from Jeong Hyeok and Jin Ah, I could not get the idea out of my head and well, I already published it.

I plan to be more constant with updates, I already made a schedule, it is as follows:

Every Saturday: Super Psycho Love.

Every Sunday: The most beautiful song of the world.

Just for this week I will not update The most beautiful song of the world, since I am pending to other things, but I promise you that next week I will update both stories.

Since I have nothing more to say, I think, I say goodbye. Until the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 6.8K 37
Fate decides to bring rough circumstances for the two lovers who just started to madly fall in love with each other. Are they really destined to be t...
25.5K 983 4
Two times Hyun Bin kisses Son Ye-jin and one time he stops. A fictional story of their coming together in the 8-month universe. This beautiful cover...
125K 6K 39
#WATTYS2020 An unforeseen encounter between flight attendant Son Yejin and a journalist Hyun Bin had led to an investigation of a scandal in the airl...
27.1K 2.2K 25
Two people who have been heartbroken by their past relationships met in a certain place in Switzerland. Will they accept each other's past and try lo...