I'm your girl

By fachigo

***COMPLETED*** The VKs are going to Auradon. Lonnie smart, cute, athletic and a bit of a trouble maker meets... More

The VKs arrive
Jay meets Lonnie
Carlos meets Jane
science fiasco
science fiasco II
Jane meets Evie
authors note
Lonnie meets Mal
Carlos meets new Jane
Awkward gym class
the bet
help
the plan
try outs
the interview
the sleepover..... characters
the sleepover
the sleepover II- truth or dare
the boys get to know each others
Evie stands up for Jane
STT(getting allies)
STT in motion
project partners
A different approach
Jay gets played
Jay loses the bet?
tourney game
authors note
project presentation
coronation
coronation II
new arrivals
the mega sleepover
Carlos stands up for Jane
face reveal
Carlos confesses his feelings
I'm your girl
I'm your girl II

new friends

381 12 17
By fachigo

A/n thanks everyone for your votes and comments, you guys motivate me to write so here goes the next chapter.

After Lonnie left.

She went to her dorm to take a quick shower before heading to the library.

At the library she saw Jane and Carlos spending some quality time.

It seemed like they were doing homework or something, so she decided to not bother them.

She sat on an empty seat as she plugged in her headphones.

She drowned herself in the music as she started doing her homework.

She got joined by Jordan and Riley.

"Hi Lonnie" Jordan said as she aand Riley sat with her.

Lonnie took off her earphones, "hey" she replied before putting her book away.

"So I just heard that you played with the guys at tourney try outs today" Jordan whispered

"Yeah, I can't believe I did that" Lonnie said.

"Yeah I know I'm so proud of you" Riley said.

"But how did you guys find out?.........wait am I trending again?" Lonnie asked

"Yep, but this time no video just posts." Jordan said.

Lonnie signed in relief.

"Yeah and I'm going to add that to the interview. You guys didn't forget right?" Jordan asked with a slightly threatening tone.

"Of course not" Lonnie answered

"Good" Jordan said

"So this means if you become and Jane become popular, then I will become popular too cos we are friends." Riley said excitedly

"Riley, you already are famous. Well infamous that is" Lonnie said.

"Yeah I know but I want to be popular" Riley said.

"Well I don't and I won't I'm only trending. I bet you that by tomorrow, someone else will do something stupid and start trending, and everyone will forget about me" Lonnie said.

"Well yeah but if that person is you, you will become popular" Jordan said.

"Hell no, there's no way I'm getting in trouble ever again" Lonnie said.

"Who said you had to get in trouble? Just do something you would normally do......like beat up a guy" Riley said.

"Yeah and that's not gonna get me in trouble" Lonnie said sarcastically.

"Where is Jane?" Jordan asked.

"Over there" Lonnie said pointing to Jane and Carlos.

"OMG" Jordan and Riley squealed quietly

"Is that her boyfriend?" Riley asked excitedly

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, they just literally met today" Lonnie explained.

"Don't you believe in love at first sight?" Jordan said dramatically.

"No, but I do believe in attraction at first sight." Lonnie said

"And the difference is?" Riley asked rolling her eyes.

"Well you can't love someone you just met, because you love someone for their attitude and character and despite their flaws. You get attracted at first sight by someone's beauty and charms and then when you get to know the person you fall in love." Lonnie explained

"Wow Lonnie, that was lame." Riley said.

"Actually it wasn't, Lonnie's right love is a strong word, you can't just fall in and out of love." Jordan said.

"Yeah you can't change someone you love the way that you change someone you crush on" Lonnie said.

"Yeah Riley you change crushes like clothes." Jordan added.

"Okay point taken" Riley said.

"It's pretty obvious that they are attracted to each other, and pretty soon I'm sure they would start crushing on each other and maybe fall in love." Lonnie said.

"Yeah and we'll help them" Riley said.

"No! No offense Riley but when you meddle in someone's love life it doesn't end well" Lonnie said.

"None taken actually" Riley said.

"Well I think it's time for dinner let's go break up the lovebirds." Jordan said.

They walk to where Jane and Carlos were studying

"Alright lovebirds time for dinner" Lonnie said.

Jane and Carlos blushed furiously.

"Ok here you go, you can just return it to me in class tomorrow" Jane said handing Carlos her math book.

"Thanks" Carlos said taking the book.

"Come on let's go" Riley said dragging Jane.

They went to the cafeteria, after taking their meals they sat at their usual table.

"Ok what was going on at the library?" Riley asked.

"We were just studying" Jane said

"Studying? Guy sure knows how to treat a lady on a date" Jordan said as the others laughed.

"It wasn't a date" Jane said trying to hide her flushed face.

"So Jane you made the team." Lonnie came to her best friend's rescue

Jane nodded at her gratefully "yep and it was really easy but they have cheer practice every Tuesday and Thursday." Jane said.

"Wow you joined the team I'm really proud of you" Jordan said.

"Great so I'll finally have someone to talk to other than Audrey, she bleeds my eardrum sometimes." Riley said

They were joined by Evie and Mal.

"Oh hi Jane, Lonnie, Jordan, who is this?" Evie asked.

"This is our friend Riley" Lonnie said.

"Riley meet Evie and Mal." Jane introduced them to each other.

"Hi" Riley said

"Hey" Mal and Evie answered.

"You will get to know each other better during our sleepover" Lonnie said.

"Yeah tots" Riley said.

"Hey you are that girl who went into the boys lounge aren't you....you know what I love your guts" Riley said.

"Yeah thanks" Evie said.

"Okay after eating you guys should just go to your dorms, shower, get your PJs and come to my room immediately." Jordan said.

"Why? The sleepover isn't till 9:30pm, it's barely even 8"Mal said.

"Well for the interview we agreed to meet an hour before the slumber party to do the interview" Jordan explained.

"So if Evie's gonna leave now what am I supposed to do for the next one and a half hour?" Mal asked feeling annoyed.

"Well I could keep you occupied, do you like art?" Riley asked.

"Like it? I love it, live it infact" Mal said.

"Really I love art too we could have a show down to pass time." Riley suggested

"Okay that's literally the most exciting thing I've heard since I came to Auradon." Mal said.

"Oh yeah are you ready to get your butt whooped?" Riley said cockily.

"When I'm done with you, you will lose with flying colors." Mal said

"They didn't mention this but I happened to be the daughter of Rapunzel. Art is in my blood." Riley said.

"Bring it on then" Mal said.

Everybody on the table was just watching the two artists bickering.

"Well let's go right now." Riley said standing up from the chair.

"Okay Mal said following Riley to wherever she was going.

"Um I have one question if they were fighting who was the best artist? When did they eat their food?" Lonnie asked pointing to Mal and Riley's empty plate.

They all looked at the plate suprised before bursting into laughter.

"Who do you think is gonna win?" Jane asked.

"Well Riley is a good artist but we don't know what Mal is capable of yet." Lonnie answered.

"That Riley seems really competitive" Evie said.

"Nah only when it comes to art" Jordan replied

"Okay I've been looking forward to this sleepover and I can't wait" Evie said.

"Me neither" Jane said.

"So then stop eating like ants so we can get going, the sooner the better." Jordan said

They all ate their dinner and left to their respective dorms to shower.

Who do you think will win the art show down? Mal or Riley. Let me know what you think. Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 13.9K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...
3.7K 60 17
16-year-old Seraphina Vesper was completely content with her life. Being ahead in her grade she is perfectly college-bound and her unknown secret onl...
18.7K 615 29
College. The years of freedom. The years of careless fun. Not for Reece Jenkins, of course. After seeing his father arrested and mother dying in fr...
2.5M 96.6K 51
If there's one thing that's certain in Noah Quinn's life, it's that he absolutely hates Jace Jackson. Like, all consuming, burning, passionate hatred...