Don't Deny

By definitelyclosed

A CelesGiri fan fiction where the Gothic Lolita Gambler,Celestia Ludenberg have found herself falling in love... More

I Have Something To Tell You
It Was Obvious
Celestia,Huh?
Byakuya's Confession
A Group Chat?
Girl in Red
Tokomaru Listens to Girl in Red
Gay Author is back
Gay Panic?
What Are You To Her?
Are you avoiding me?
Junko Did...What?!!!
Announcement
Byakuya's Scheme...Gone Wrong?
Byakuya's Fault
Junko Needs To Chill
Junko's Feelings
Friends
Aoi Saves The Day!
Character Headcanons
*Troll Face*
Getting to Know Each Other
You Like My Daughter?
Anything for Her
Touch Me (NSFW)
Headcanons Pt.2
Bond
Announcement
Makoto Found Something
I Do Not Know You
Is It Really About Time?
What Am I To You?
Junko Stole The Author's Note
Announcement + Plug
This is it
Plug(I'm sorry)

Do You Listen to it,too?

1.4K 37 119
By definitelyclosed

Celeste's PoV

I was in the cafeteria, drinking my tea and eating french toast along with it.I then heard my phone buzz.And there it was,a notification from the group chat.

How noisy. I said to myself.

But since I had nothing else to do,I decided to open the chat.They seem to be talking about asking girls out or perhaps... lesbians. And this sort of artist and song.

I continued to read the whole conversation and saw how Komaru Naegi was asking Fukawa if she listens to this 'Girl in Red'. I have to admit,I was quite impress.

I wonder if Kyoko listens to this Girl in Red too. I thought to myself.So I decided to try the 'technique'.
I checked the chat if Kyoko was online.She was.She was reading the conversation the whole time.So,I have to shoot my shot.

THH Gang

Celestia: @ Kyoko Kirigiri

Kyoko: no.

Okay?Ouch?

Assholehina: oof-

Junk: IKR

Togami: lol

Assholehina: DID TOGAMI JUST-

Togami: Oh,shut up,Asahina.Let's just allow Celeste to have a talk with Kyoko.

Kyoko: Fine.

Kyoko: What do you want?

Celes: I just wanted to ask if you listen to this artist who is so called "Girl in Red"

Kyoko: No,I don't.Why?

Celes: Oh,okay then.

Assholehina: wow

Assholehina: that was physically painful to read I-

Junk: IKR

Junk: Like-

Junk: Literally-

I hate these people. I thought to myself and sighed.I put down my phone and suddenly,my phone buzzed again.Except,the notification wasn't from the group chat. It was from...Junko?

Junk Bitch

J

unko: hey mama

Junko?I can't deal with her today.She's very annoying. I decided to not reply.

Celes: read 5:21pm

Junk Bitch: HEY DON'T BE RUDE WTF

Celes: read 5:21pm

Junk Bitch: don't you want me to help you with Kirigiri?????? 🥶🥶🥶

Celes: Kirigiri,you say?

Junk Bitch: AH THERE SHE IS

Junk Bitch: there's my lesbian right there.

Tch.

Junk Bitch: Anyway there's another way to ask her if she's gay

Celes: enlighten me.

Junk Bitch: Ask her if she listens to ✨ Sweater Weather✨ 🥵🥵🥵😼😼

This bullshit again?I got rejected in front of everyone in the chat.And I'm doing this again? No.Never again.

Celes: No,thank you.I am not doing this "do you listen to" technique again.

Junk Bitch: Geezzzzzz why not

Celes: I GOT REJECTED FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Junk Bitch: DADDY CHILL

I was glaring at my phone,annoyed until I heard footsteps. It sounded like the person was wearing heels.I looked at where the footsteps were coming from to see who the person is entering the cafeteria and it's...Christ.. It's her again.

That fucking bitch Enoshima.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey Mama!" She yelled running towards me.

"Please be quiet." I said as I rolled my eyes and took a sip of my tea.

"Wow,so rude. " Junko pouted.

"What did you come here for, anyway?" I asked.

"You know... Trying to help you with Kirigiri" She explained.

No. Nope.

"I do appreciate your help but I will politely decline."

"COME ONNNN! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GOT REJECTED. BESIDES THAT BITCH IS DENSED AS FUCK."

I suddenly threw the cup that I was holding and glared at Junko.

"Enoshima,if I ever hear you call Kirigiri that name again,I will FUCKING BURN YOU ALIVE" I said as I pointed my armored index finger towards her.

Junko was backing out, trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. But Hey! Just try it out!"

I just stared at my phone, hesitating.

"Just do it! Geez. The both of you denying each other is so physically painful. Even I,the Ultimate Despair couldn't even handle the depressing and stressful shit between the two of you." Junko ranted with her arms crossed as she rolled her eyes.

"If you don't do it, you could date me instead.I mean- you're pretty hot. Just like your past execution." She wrapped her arms around me.

I glared at her and took her arms off me.

I sighed and took my phone. "Fine."

THH

Celestia: @ Kyoko Kirigiri

Kyoko: What is it now?

Assholehina: *gets the popcorn* 🍿🍿🍿🍿

Junko was staring at her phone, grinning.Watching how the conversation would go.

Byakuya: Could you please not interrupt their conversation for once? Because one,you are very annoying.And two,just watch how their interesting conversation will go.

Assholehina: Geeeez fine!!! No need to stay pressed 🙄🙄

Kyoko: @ Celestia Ludenberg carry on.

Celestia: If you don't mind,I was going to ask something again.

Kyoko: what was it?

Celestia: Do you perhaps listen to this song called "Sweater Weather?"

Kyoko: Yes.Why is that?

My eyes widened but still trying to keep my poker face.I then looked at Junko who was grinning at me.

Celestia: Oh.

Junk: well then😁😁

Junk set Celestia Ludenberg's nickame to CeLESBIAN

Junk set Kyoko Kirigiri's nickname to KiriGAYri

Junko was still grinning.I started to blush and looked away.

"Well then. I have done my job. Hit me up if you need more help with Kirigiri some time" She winked at me and left.

Byakuya's P.o.V.

I was in my room.I was reading the conversation that happened between those two...Lesbians.The room was quiet until someone knocked on my door.

What is a plebeian doing.Knocking on a door of someone like me?

I sighed and answered the door.

I opened the door and saw Kyoko, blushing but still trying to look calm and emotionless.

She walked passed by me and on my desk.She then lightly slammed her face onto my desk and buried her head with her hands.

I scoffed and initiated the conversation. "Celestia,huh?"

"Shut up,will you?" I heard her muffled voice with her face still on the desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 449 66
A rather self-proclaimed perfect person, in her eyes she could do no wrong and no matter what everyone will come to adore the ground she steps on, if...
2.8K 47 10
Kyoko has to take over her fathers palace when she is 24. She meets her prince when she is only 7. She doesn't feel right with him and he brings her...
544 48 13
Two people whose lives are bound to one another through a string of fate. A detective searches for truth and justice, and a criminal searches for re...
86K 2.2K 25
Sugawara didn't expect to fall for you, but he also didn't expect your complicated history with two other setters - Toru Oikawa and Tobio Kageyama. ...