The Nanny

By T00TRlLL

Beyoncé Knowles, 19, almost 20, is trying to put herself through school, so over the summer, she reluctantly... More

Character List
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I MET NICKI

Chapter 23

2.8K 168 55
By T00TRlLL

Pressing a soft kiss to the curve where Onika's neck transitioned to her shoulder, Beyoncé softly mumbled, "It feels nice, you know, being pressed up against you like this."

Her hands on Onika's hips dug gently into the taut flesh there.

Onika's hands were out in front of her, palms flat against the cold, wet tile, desperate to stabilize herself. Her young lover kissing her neck was quickly unraveling her. The moan that fell from her lips sounded louder in the expanse of the shower than it really was.

The young brunette inched her right hand up Onika's stomach to palm a heavy breast, flicking her thumb lightly over an already taut nipple. Onika not-so-subtly arched her back, trying to press her breast harder against Beyoncé's hand. A left hand creeped down the older woman's hip to cup Onika between her legs, hand unmoving.

"Oh god," Onika moaned. "Oh, it feels so good to have your hands on me again."

"It's only been like a week."

"Feels like much longer," Onika panted out as Beyoncé's left-hand fingers began to move slowly back and forth over her water and arousal-soaked flesh. When Beyoncé let a sole finger part her labia and drag up to her clit, Onika hummed low in her throat. "You've gotten so good at this, Beyoncé."

"Well I am a girl, too, remember?" The words laced with amusement ghosted past Onika's left ear.

"I didn't mean-"

"I know." Confidence.

"You're just less hesitant than previous times."

"Is that a complaint I hear?" Beyoncé teased her, moving her finger quickly side to side over Onika's clit.

The older woman only shook her head.

"Then be quiet," Beyoncé growled, "and let me make you feel good."

"Bey!" Onika gasped, surprised at Beyoncé's sudden dominance.

The young brunette let out a low laugh.

**********

Kneeling on the shower floor was just as uncomfortable as Beyoncé expected it to be, not only for her knees, but for her ribs as well, yet the sounds Onika was making above her made the discomfort well worth it. Water still fell at her back while she slowly moved her tongue against Onika. The older woman's slim fingers has long since tangled themselves in Beyoncé's wet hair, pulling Beyoncé's mouth harder against her center.

"...getting...hang...this, too," Onika panted, not even caring that she couldn't make complete sentences at the moment.

Beyoncé sucked Onika's clit into her mouth, then her chest swelled with pride at the little gasp Onika made in return, and she repeated the action, gently at first.

"Please," Onika whimpered. "Inside."

Two long fingers quickly entered the older woman as requested and Beyoncé felt Onika clench around them. Curling them upwards, Onika let out a long moan.

"Just like that, baby. Just like that," Onika encouraged softly, loving the sight of Beyoncé's head between her legs. She squeezed tighter around Beyoncé's fingers as the brunette continued to curl them upwards and flick her tongue against her clit.

Beyoncé slowly opened her eyes and looked up, meeting the older woman's darkened brown eyes as she moved the tip of her tongue over and over the sensitive flesh. After several moments, Onika bit her lip and dropped her head back against the tile wall, too overwhelmed by the delicious sensations Beyoncé was causing.

When the older woman began to grind against her mouth and mumble incoherently, Beyoncé knew Onika was close. A few more flicks of her tongue and Onika cried out softly, holding Beyoncé's head still so that the brunette's tongue would move over the spot she loved most. Finally she gently pushed Beyoncé's head away and Beyoncé stilled her fingers inside the older woman momentarily before pulling them out completely.

Slowly Onika opened her eyes to find Beyoncé looking at her with a hint of a smile curling at the corner of her mouth. "What?" she asked softly, brow furrowed in confusion at Beyoncé's expression.

Teeth bit into a lower lip as Beyoncé looked away, blushing. "I really just like being able to make you do that," she whispered. "It kinda makes me feel..." Beyoncé paused, searching for the right word.

"Powerful?" Onika suggested softly, smiling.

Beyoncé quietly agreed with a nod. Putting her hands on either side of Onika's hips on the bench, Beyoncé tried to push herself up. The movement caused sharp pains in her ribs and she hissed at the pain, lowering herself back to the shower floor.

"Beyoncé!" Onika cried softly as she saw her lover's facial expression, and immediately she urged, "Here, let me help you up." She stood and moved around her lover, then hooked her arms underneath Beyoncé's and slowly lifted. Beyoncé pushed up with her lower body to help Onika as best she could and then turned around to face her.

It was Onika, however, who spoke again. Her voice was full of remorse. "I should have known better than to let you do that so soon after an accident with your injuries." She lifted her hands and pressed them gently against Beyoncé's ribs, feeling for anything strange. Her eyes never left Beyoncé's. "I don't know what I was thinking!"

"I don't regret a thing," Beyoncé said softly, slinging her arms around Onika's waist and pulling her in close. She nuzzled Onika's neck just below her right ear.

The older woman gasped and pulled away. "It was still irresponsible of me. I think we should finish our shower and then get some ice on your ribs. You've been quite active today."

"If that's your idea of foreplay for me, it's terrible." Beyoncé's face could only be described as a pout.

"Beyoncé," Onika quietly admonished.

"What about me? Don't I get a turn?"

"Maybe after meds and ice," Onika said quietly, backing up under the now cooler water, her hands moving slowly between her legs to rinse herself off. She bit her lip at the cool water on her back.

Beyoncé reached around her and turned the hot water handle higher, which eased some of her lover's uncomfortable facial expression. "I think," she said quietly, leaning down slightly to kiss Onika's neck below her ear. "If I laid back on the bed, I would have absolutely no problem with pain."

The older woman hummed at the pleasurable sensations Beyoncé's attention on her neck caused to trickle down her lower spine. "Mnuh uh," Onika mumbled, barely coherent. "Ice pack and medications."

"Medications, me, ice pack?" Beyoncé suggested, continuing to kiss her way down Onika's neck. Mouth still on her lover, she reached around and turned the dial on the wall, the water quickly slowing to a trickle out of the showerhead and then stopping.

Moaning softly, Onika was forced to murmur her consent to the idea.

**********

Lying back against the pillows, Beyoncé grumbled, arms crossed over her naked chest, "Made me take a painkiller. I'm gonna pass out before you finish." Her legs were crossed at the ankle.

Pressed up against the bedroom door, having just locked it, Onika grinned like the Cheshire cat in the soft light of the room. "I'm sorry, Beyoncé, could you repeat that?" Knowing full well that Beyoncé wouldn't, Onika stalked toward the bed, untying her silk robe and slipping it off her shoulders to reveal her nude form. She let it fall to the floor at the end of the bed.

Beyoncé, as expected, gently shook her head no.

A soft hand lifted a long, slender foot and, picking it up, set it to the left, uncrossing Beyoncé's legs at her ankles. Slowly, with Beyoncé's feet flat upon the bed, Onika pushed them back toward her lover, spreading the young brunette's thighs to reveal wet heat between them. Onika bit her lip as she felt arousal begin once more between her own legs. "You know," she started slowly. "You did throw a bucket of sand in my lap on the beach this afternoon."

With a deep breath, Beyoncé hesitantly bit her lip, certain she wouldn't like where this was heading. "The kids wanted you to come play. I was just speeding up the process," Beyoncé defended. "You were so engrossed in that phone, I didn't know how else to get your attention."

Onika placed one knee onto the end of the bed, shifted her weight to it, and then brought her left knee to join it. She tucked her tongue behind her top front teeth, lips parted as she drank in the sight of Beyoncé's nudity from head to toe. Her lips curled into a smile at her lover's puckered nipples peeking from behind crossed arms. Bending forward she placed her hands on the bed and crawled closer to Beyoncé, eyes locked on the darkened brunette's. "Why should I reward you after such naughty behavior?"

Beyoncé swallowed hard, thinking even harder. "Because," she said slowly. "I just knelt on a cold, hard shower with bruised ribs just so I could," her voice reduced to a whisper, "go down on you."

"Mm, that's true," Onika agreed with a smirk as she crawled further up Beyoncé's body, prompting Beyoncé to uncross her arms and move them to the bed. "That definitely deserves to be rewarded. So now the question is, how would you like it?"

Hands now placed on either side of Beyoncé's rib cage, Onika dipped her head down, eyes still locked on her lover's, and laved her tongue over a hardened nipple. When Beyoncé sucked in a breath, she continued for a few seconds before speaking again. "Do you want me to be beside you, kissing you as I tease and torture with my fingers until you beg me to let you orgasm? Or shall I tease and torture you with my tongue until I have you crying out into a pillow?"

"Onika!" Beyoncé whispered, blushing profusely, but immediately turned on at the older woman's cruder than normal words.

The honey blonde ran her tongue along the back of her top teeth, raising her eyebrow as her lips curled into a one-sided smile. "Oh, Beyoncé. That's tame in comparison to what I could be saying, though it has been a very long time since I've spoken to anyone in such a way."

Beyoncé swallowed nervously, biting her lip.

"Don't be afraid to ask for what you want, Beyoncé. I'll be more than happy to fulfill your every sexual fantasy," Onika replied softly. "So tell me what you want me to do."

Too uncomfortable just yet saying the words, Beyoncé hesitated with a bite to her lip for only a moment before she lifted her hands and placed them gently on Onika's shoulders, pushing the older woman down her body.

*********************

El oh El the calm before the storm. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.2K 35
Megyoncé. StudentxTeacher
34.5K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
32.9K 1.8K 17
Beyoncé and Nicki have a very special arrangement... It's passionate but it's complicated and as their physical connection deepens, infatuation turns...
77.5K 5.2K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncé's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.