Su Yu's Promotion Record in t...

By aneeqaahmed01

Status: Completed Author: 湖涂 Genre: Comedy, Josei, Romance, Slice of Life Credits to MTLNovel Su Yu had been... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100

Chapter 81-85

261 7 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Chapter 81:

As a former capitalist, Su Yu has done things like strange goods for many times.

In this era of housing shortage, it is extremely difficult to buy a house.

Therefore, the 20-square-meter house of Lao Su's house is really a 'wonderful product' right now. Even if you use it to sell money, you have to sell it for a good price and earn a good favor. Otherwise, it would be too bad.

This buyer naturally wants to take a good look. Be sure to pick one that suits your heart,

The rest of Lao Su's family didn't care who Su Yu was going to sell the house to. For them, the most important thing at the moment was moving.

The whole family has also visited the house recently. I have seen the rows of red tiled houses. A spacious and bright house, one person can sleep in one room. Two rooms in Chaoyang, one for the eldest sister and one for Xiaozhi.

Su Dazhi and Liu Mei have nothing else to say about this. The eldest sister is the head of the family, so it is necessary to sleep well in the room. As for Xiaozhi...who made people pay the most when they bought the house.

The sister said that the family should be fair and impartial, and no one can say anything.

After the meeting, everyone packed their things. I usually don't have time to organize these when I'm busy at work, so I can only take advantage of my time at home at night to clean up slowly.

Su Lin sneaked in and said, "Sister, after our family moves, can I invite classmates to play at our house?"

Su Yu was reading a book and looked up at her after hearing this, "What are you looking at?"

"Look at our house."

"Does our house have anything to do with others? Fourth, your idea is wrong. Sister teaches you a word and makes a fortune in silence. You see, sister buys a bicycle and has to wait for it to be promoted. Why? Because when people reach a certain level of strength, it is normal for others to buy these things. But you are different. You are still a student. All your classmates see is you. Everyone doesn't live in a good house, so why You live in a good house. After a long time, no one will be with you anymore."

"why?"

"Then I need to talk about it. When people talk about how crowded their house is, you suddenly say that your family lives in a Bailaiping house. Isn't they embarrassed?"

Su Lin thought for a while, it was really embarrassing.

"In order to avoid this kind of embarrassment, others will stop playing with you, or even if they encounter other things, they will first grab your pigtails."

Su Lin nodded.

"That's right. So Xiaolin, listen to sister's words, be a simple student. Don't compare, compare with grades. By the way, sister will remind you that if you can't get into high school or technical secondary school, just go Go weaving. Thinking about comparison all day, I don't think you have any thoughts on studying."

Su Lin: "..."

Su Yu continued to lower her head to continue reading. This girl's comparison mentality must be taken down. What's more, places like schools will be the most uneasy place after a few years, then people will stare at the most beautiful ones in normal times.

Su Lin went back to her bed, then took out the diary from under the pillow, and wrote down what the elder sister said in the book-make a fortune in silence.

The dinner day happened on Sunday. Su Yu got up early to clean up. It's early spring, and the weather is warm. She is wearing a blue cotton sweater made by Liu Mei, with her hair dangled. Two hairpins pin her bangs behind her head, revealing her smooth forehead.

This is Su Yu's usual style. When dealing with **** men in a normal relationship, all his foreheads are exposed, and he looks a little bit more imposing.

When I went out, it was only ten o'clock. It was not too late, so I went straight out.

After all, Secretary Song has changed his temper, who knows if he will go early. She happened to talk to him about inviting the municipal party committee to participate in the factory relocation meeting when everyone was not here.

Today's driver is Su Dazhi as usual.

Su Dazhi is riding his bike quite steadily now, and while riding the bike, he said, "Sister, will I pick you up then?"

"Well, come early."

"Sister, are you still with those people? Last time I saw that **** guy didn't like me very much."

"Which one?" Su Yu was immediately unhappy. Who would dare not like his family members? Although they are indeed unflattering, as a leader, he must maintain their dignity.

Su Dazhi said, "It's the pale face."

Upon hearing this, Su Yu knew who it was. "It's okay, he sees everyone like that." Energy Saving said that it was because he didn't like your sister? Can't say it.

Su Dazhi was relieved now. When he decides to come to pick up his sister, he must not meet that person.

Su Dazhi thought very well, but only when he arrived at the door of the hotel, he met with others.

Secretary Song came to the hotel on a bicycle, and both sides arrived at the hotel entrance almost at the same time.

Seeing Secretary Song, Su Dazhi was so nervous that he almost couldn't hold the front of the car.

I think this is really unlucky, so I just went to the restaurant and ran into people.

Fortunately, Secretary Song did not notice him at this time, and stared in Su Yu's direction. Su Yu also smiled at him, "Secretary Song, you also came so early."

"Well, you can't be late for big things like dinner." Secretary Song said while stopping. Then he looked at Su Dazhi, who kept his head down.

He felt that younger brother Su Yu had grown better, at least not as wretched as he seemed before. He said kindly, "This is your brother?"

Su Dazhi shivered.

Su Yu almost wanted to cover her face, "This is my brother, he is very honest." He said to Su Dazhi, "Dazhi, you go back first."

Secretary Song said, "What are you going to do when you come back? Let's have a meal together. It's not too much trouble for him to run around for a meal."

Oh, when has Secretary Song been so polite. Su Yu glanced at him, but found no conspiracy. "It's so embarrassing. Secretary Zhou had a treat today, but I didn't say hello before. Besides, Dazhi is not familiar with them."

"Yes, yes, yes, I'll go back to eat. The house is waiting for me. Sister, I will go back first." Su Dazhi fled. He didn't want to eat with this person at all, it was so terrible to stare at him last time.

Su Yu: "..." Shame!

Secretary Song said, "What do you mean by your brother?"

"He is afraid of life. Honest people are like this." Su Yu smiled and waved, "Secretary Song, let's go in and sit down."

Secretary Song followed, "I'm afraid of life, he's really not like your brother." Is he so scary? He obviously invited people to dinner together in a friendly way, and he ran away...

There is nothing in the restaurant right now, the chef and the waiter are chatting in the kitchen. They didn't need to order food, and sat down at a table.

Su Yu smiled and poured boiling water, "Secretary Song, what have you been up to lately? I haven't seen you for a long time."

Secretary Song drank water and touched his handbag, "Recently, a child of a relative in the family wants to take the college entrance examination. I will help organize some review materials."

Su Yu's ears opened up when he heard the college entrance examination.

"What information?"

"It's okay. It's just some key math topics. I sorted it out according to the previous college entrance examinations, and asked some teachers. It's almost these key points."

Su Yu nodded. The college entrance examination is a big event. I didn't expect parents to take it so seriously in this era. It seems this is a fine tradition.

Seeing that Su Yu didn't respond, Secretary Song couldn't sit still.

What do you mean, this is no more? After finally picking up the topic, how could it be fruitless.

"You don't want to know what the important points are?"

Su Yu said, "There are many key questions, mainly for diligent practice. Let your relatives' children do more questions, and any questions have to be done a few more times. The ever-changing things are inseparable." I think she was preparing for the college entrance examination. In the college entrance examination, the pen was broken. The result is that she never wants to learn math again. Who knew there were two college entrance examinations?

Secretary Song: "..."

Su Yu smiled and said, "Secretary Song, we moved on April 1st, will you come to attend the relocation meeting of our factory? You were so concerned about our house construction work before, and we are very sincere. I invite you to participate."

"..." Secretary Song's mind was all the math notebook at the moment. Hearing Su Yu's words, he said, "Let's talk if you have time."

"Secretary Song, you have to give a quasi-trust, otherwise we will all have fun."

"Let's see if my key question type is useful." Secretary Song finally couldn't hold it back, and took out the notebook and handed it to Su Yu.

A very thick notebook. Su Yu saw Secretary Song's serious look and quickly turned over. Seeing that there are various question types recorded above, each question type has several sample questions, and two or three solutions are also given, and my brows are raised immediately.

This is much more convenient than reading the sample questions in the book.

With such a thick book of information and so careful, it seems that Secretary Song is really enthusiastic about his relative.

Oh, I can't see that Secretary Song is still this kind of person.

If Secretary Song is useless, Su Yu will definitely borrow it for use. But thinking that Secretary Song prepared this for other children, Su Yu had no such idea. In the event that her child fails to enter the university in the future, won't she have to carry it all her life. This pot is too big to bear.

So Su Yu flipped it casually, and gave it back to Secretary Song, "Secretary Song, you did a good job. I think it's very useful. Ask your relative's child to follow the example above, not to mention a high score. , At least it can pass. Mathematics can pass, other subjects are not too bad, I think it is still possible to pass the university."

Secretary Song downturned and said, "Then you can take it and see."

Su Yu was taken aback, "What?"

"This is for you." Secretary Song said with a straight face, "Mayor Qiu knows that you are going to take the college entrance examination, so let me help you sort out some materials for you to see. This is my own review of the previous college entrance examination, not for my relatives. The child sorted it out."

Su Yu looked at Secretary Song with eyes wide open. "Secretary Song, are you kidding me?"

"No kidding. Mayor Qiu is very concerned about your study. You work hard." Then he put the notebook beside Su Yu.

Su Yu doubted, "Then what did you lie to me just now?"

"I'll see if I can lie to you, but you actually believed it?!" Secretary Song took a breath.

If this **** knew that he was rushing to help her, what would happen to her life in the future.

Chapter 82:

This sudden situation made Su Yu a little bit flattered. She asked again, "Secretary Song, why does Mayor Qiu care about my college entrance examination?"

Even if Mayor Qiu had met her and spoke, he seemed to have shown some appreciation. It's impossible to care about her study in her busy schedule. Let Secretary Song help her prepare the review materials.

Secretary Song deliberately said impatiently, "It wasn't Mayor Qiu who prepared it for you, do I still want to prepare it for you? I usually work very busy, so I won't take care of these things."

Su Yu thought for a while and nodded, "That's right. No matter who it is, it will definitely not be Secretary Song." Secretary Song is not an enthusiastic person either.

Secretary Song: "..."

Seeing Secretary Song's face black, Su Yu immediately smiled and said, "Oh, I mean you are too busy. However, I really didn't expect Mayor Qiu to care about me so much."

Secretary Song drank her saliva in a concealed manner, and said seriously, "Mayor Qiu has always been concerned about the development of young people. He also treats others like this, so there is nothing strange."

Hearing Secretary Song's explanation, Su Yu thought about it carefully. The leaders of this era are leaders who have suffered, and many of them are old revolutionaries. That is true for the people. Therefore, it is not impossible to achieve the level of Mayor Qiu.

Unexpectedly, the leaders of this era loved the people like a child to such an extent, Su Yu suddenly felt moved. There are people who have no relatives and no reason, and others have something to do with her studies. This kind of leadership is really nothing to say, one word, good!

She said sincerely, "Then I must thank Mayor Qiu next time."

"Puff...cough..." Secretary Song choked all of a sudden, covering her mouth and coughing.

Su Yu raised her eyebrows and looked at him, "Secretary Song, what's wrong with you?"

Secretary Song waved her hands, bent over and coughed on the ground. When it was over, he felt that he was getting more and more confused now.

Su Yu kindly came over and patted him smoothly, and said, "Mr. Song, are you feeling better?"

Secretary Song nodded while coughing.

"Then you go to our factory on April 1st?"

Secretary Song still nodded.

"If there is a chance, help us and persuade Mayor Qiu."

"Yeah." Secretary Song covered her mouth and nodded. Then suddenly turned around and glared at her, "Comrade Xiaosu, I just didn't agree with anything."

Su Yu nodded, "Yes, I didn't see anything. But Secretary Song, if Mayor Qiu is not invited, you may come around and support us."

Seeing Su Yu's cooperation, Secretary Song said, "I will think about it."

Su Yu thought for a while and smiled, "We will invite you for lunch. Secretary Song, you can eat whatever you want."

Secretary Song looked at the ceiling, "I actually don't like eating that much."

Who are you kidding? "Then what do you want to do?"

"A new movie came out recently..."

"Okay, I'll buy you a ticket!"

"..."

"What ticket do you buy?"

Secretary Zhu came in from the outside, thinking that she had arrived early, but Secretary Song came so early.

Secretary Song said, "What do you ask so much about lesbians?"

Su Yu smiled and did not speak. After all, this is related to Secretary Song's face.

Secretary Zhu looked at Secretary Song, but did not ask any more. Just get up and order, "I'll see what's delicious."

When Secretary Zhu left, Su Yu secretly said to Secretary Song, "Secretary Song, our textile factory sincerely invites you, shall we go?"

Seeing Su Yu's face, Secretary Song took a breath, feeling a little out of breath, "Yes!" The noisy people were all dizzy!

Su Yu made an OK gesture. The primary purpose of today's meal is to achieve it, to be able to hand over to Chairman Sun.

Secretary Zhu ordered food here, and Secretary Zhou and Secretary Gao also came.

Seeing that Secretary Song and Su Yu were both there, Secretary Zhou was secretly proud, so he said, there must be signs of it. Still hiding it from everyone.

But the two didn't pick it out, and he wouldn't be foolish to talk to others. This kind of offensive thing cannot be done.

"Secretary Song, Secretary Su, you are here."

Secretary Gao said, "I have to call Director Su. I have been promoted a long time ago."

"Oh, I still think it's more cordial to call Secretary Su." Secretary Zhou smiled.

Su Yu smiled and said, "Nothing is nothing, just call it whatever you like. As long as everyone is happy. It's all your own, regardless of the imaginary."

Secretary Zhou clapped his hands, "Secretary Su speaks generously."

Secretary Song watched them talking calmly on the side, but the storm in her heart was rough, and when it was over, she forgot to remind Xiao Zhou not to talk nonsense.

Seeing that the protagonist was not moving, Secretary Gao sat down and hugged his shoulders and said, "Secretary Song, why aren't you happy? I have been under pressure at work recently?"

Secretary Song squinted at Secretary Zhou, "It's okay."

Secretary Zhou raised his eyebrows, then squinted at him, looking like I was sensible.

The stone in Secretary Song's heart fell.

During the meal, everyone talked about the newly built house of the textile factory.

A house is a big deal for any unit, especially a small unit like a textile factory that builds a house on its own, and it is not the same as before, which makes it strange. So many workers are attracted to watch the excitement. After reading it, I went back to the factory and started blowing, which made many workers tempted. Go back to the factory to find feedback from the leadership why the factory does not build a house.

Secretary Zhou said, "Don't talk about them, even I am envious. Hey, you said you built the house so well, and you divided the room. I heard that there are also kitchens and toilets in big houses."

Su Yu explained, "This time the workers borrowed money, the funds are sufficient, and the factory can be built better. There are also large houses, after all, there are more people living. Life is more convenient. Houses are a big thing, and they live for several generations. People, of course, you can cultivate as you want."

Secretary Zhou looked at Secretary Song, "Secretary Song, you said that if the steel plant also repairs this, can it work?"

Secretary Gao also looked at Secretary Song. They came out with a task and wanted to figure out the attitude of the municipal party committee on the textile factory. Just decide what to do next. They are large units with more abundant resources. But I was worried that I was going the wrong way.

Secretary Song ate the dumplings, "I am definitely not sure about your steel mill. The textile mill has no house yet, and no one knows whether it is good or bad. If you have time, go and see it on April 1st. The situation on the side. It happened that Comrade Xiaosu moved in, so you can find an excuse to check it out."

Su Yu is eating dumplings and watching Secretary Song. What's the situation? Is this finding strong labor for her? Oh, by the way, they invited the leaders of the Municipal Party Committee. When these people go there and see the leaders of the Municipal Party Committee, they will know the attitude of the Municipal Party Committee.

This Secretary Song is still very good at throwing thousands of kilograms in fours or twos. No news has been revealed, and it can help those who need it.

Secretary Zhou and Secretary Gao looked at Su Yu.

Su Yu swallowed the dumplings and said, "Then I must be a welcome welcome, a warm welcome. By the way, I will have a meal together. I also want to invite everyone to have a meal together."

"It's so embarrassing, no need it." Everyone waved their hands again and again. It's so shameless to ask lesbians to invite dinner. People will also talk about eating women's things.

Secretary Song said, "If they don't go, then I will go."

Secretary Zhu, Secretary Gao, Secretary Zhou: "..."

A few people came early, and when they finished eating, the restaurant became lively. I don't want to join in the fun. After eating, everyone will go back to each house.

As soon as I left the house, I saw a group of people in uniform walking here.

The leader is Li Jianfeng, Captain Li who I have seen before.

Several police comrades were chatting with him, and Captain Li was all smiles and was still talking, but he was not as dumb as he was when they first met that day.

Seeing Captain Li, Secretary Zhou wanted to cover his face. Unfortunately, it was too late. Captain Li looked up at them, especially when he saw Su Yu next to Secretary Zhou, and then Ai Ai came over, "Old Zhou, Secretary Su, you are also eating here."

Secretary Zhou smiled, "Yes, I just finished eating and I'm going to leave, you guys come to eat too."

"Yes, bring the people from the team to gather together." Captain Li said, looking at Su Yu.

Su Yu also smiled, "Captain Li, it's been a long time."

"Well," Li Jianfeng was a little nervous, then squeezed his collar, "Secretary Su likes to come here for dinner."

"They don't come often, but Secretary Zhou sometimes comes to gather together."

"Oh." Li Jianfeng squeezed the collar again.

Behind him, several police comrades secretly smiled.

"Sister, I'm home." Su Dazhi yelled beside him.

Everyone's gazes suddenly looked over, and they saw Su Dazhi's face blushing and nervous.

"..." Su Yu touched her forehead and didn't know the occasion. Didn't she look at it and say something?

"Sister, I'm going home..." Su Dazhi's voice became quieter, then lowered his head and looked at the ground.

Su Yu looked at everyone with a little embarrassment and said, "It must be something at home, I am anxious to find it. I will go back first."

Li Jianfeng hurriedly said, "Secretary Su, if you need my help, just say hello."

"Okay, thank you Captain Li. Then I will leave first."

Captain Li nodded slightly, then reluctantly watched Su Yu get on Su Dazhi's bicycle and leave. It wasn't until she left that she said to Secretary Zhou, "Old Zhou, I'm going to eat first. Let's get together if we have a chance."

"Good, good, sure."

Secretary Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, and when she looked at Secretary Song again, she found that Secretary Song had long since disappeared.

Good deed, it's not mad.

Su Yu sat in the back seat of the bicycle and pinched Su Dazhi, "Dazhi, it's not that my sister said you, you need to have basic social etiquette at your age. Didn't you see me talking to others? What are you calling? I have never seen you so reckless."

"Sister..." Su Dazhi looked aggrieved, "It was the Secretary Song who asked me to call you home."

Secretary Song? "Why does he want you to call me home?"

"He said he has important things to discuss with you."

"What about others?"

"......do not know."

Su Yu pinched him, "Why are you so stupid? People tease you!"

Oh, it's really uncarving.

Chapter 83:

Secretary Song was riding his bicycle all the way to the house, feeling particularly unhappy.

It took him a lot of effort to prevent him from going to Su Yu to ask clearly, and to ask her what she had to say to Captain Li.

Still so kind. I have never been kind to him. There are so many ghosts all day long.

That Captain Li is too, a big man, not reserved at all. He had just met a lesbian, he wanted to come up and say something. When talking to Xiao Zhou, his eyes were waiting for the **** side, thinking that who could not see his wolf ambition.

What Captain Li had thoughts, he could tell with his fiery eyes.

Only Comrade Xiaosu could not see it, no, maybe she could see it...

Secretary Song only felt that when his forehead was dark, the car hit the wall next to it.

Passerby: "..."

An enthusiastic comrade ran up to help the car, and an old man asked, "Comrade, are you okay."

Secretary Song stood up, "It's okay."

"Oh, the car is fine. It's a pity that such a good car breaks. Young comrades just don't know the key point. What if such a good car breaks, please pay attention next time, Comrade."

"..."

When he returned home, Secretary Song was embarrassed. Father Song is sitting in a chair wiping a handful of Browning he once wore. Still the spoils that were seized. Now he is an idle worker and can only live on these memories.

Seeing that his son came back, he glanced at him, and then he looked surprised, "Dongzheng, did you fight with someone?"

"I fell on a bicycle."

Dad Song was immediately disappointed, "I thought it was a fight, so I said, when did my son have the guts."

Secretary Song sat down with black lines and began to roll up her sleeves to check her arms, "Dad, I always only hope to solve problems with my head. Force is already the way of the past."

"Fart, power comes out of the barrel of a gun, this is what Comrade Chairman said. Force is the most important thing at all times!"

"Yes, the wisdom of Comrade Chairman is great."

"You don't want to talk to me. I don't know how to give birth to a courageous son like you." Dad Song looked disgusted. "Tell you, don't persuade you when you encounter something.

Secretary Song twisted his head and blew his arm. It hurts, it hurts.

Deserve it to make you stupid!

Father Song continued, "We men must be bloody. Your mother was fascinated by my bloodyness."

Secretary Song said, "You'll talk until my mother comes back."

Dad Song said angrily, "Don't believe me. When the organization introduced me and your mother, another cadre also matched your mother. Speaking of which, the position is higher than mine. I had the same idea, grandma. Yes, this is my daughter-in-law, no one is allowed to look at it! Then I rushed up to a duel with him."

Secretary Song felt guilty: "...can you commit it?"

"You can't make it, it's not easy to marry a daughter-in-law. It's not easy, especially if it's just the right one." Father Song said with a look of rejoicing, "If it wasn't your Laozi who made a decisive decision, you would be gone now."

After that, Song Dad smiled happily, "Your mother thought I had her in my heart because of this, so she agreed to marry me. We didn't even have a partner."

Secretary Song asked weakly, "Do you have her in your heart?"

Father Song gave him a white look, "Nonsense, if I didn't have her, what would I do so hard? You still don't understand. When a man meets a woman he likes, no one wants to look at her. Who dares to watch, let's..." Before he finished speaking, he was shocked by his son.

"What's wrong with you Dongzheng? You are so sweaty and your face is so red."

Secretary Song took out a checkered square and wiped her forehead and cheeks. Then he picked up the cold water on the coffee table and started pouring it into his mouth.

Father Song was taken aback, "Dongzheng, Xiaodong, what's wrong with you, aren't you sick?"

Although I hate my son, he is actually very precious.

"I'm fine." Secretary Song stood up calmly, "I'll go into the house and read a book."

After speaking, he got up and went into the room.

Father Song frowned and looked at him. He could walk, he was quite calm, and he should not be sick. Otherwise, this stinky boy would have been yelling.

In the room, Secretary Song threw herself severely on the bed.

In fact, he has discovered it himself recently, but he has not dared to admit it.

That's right, he didn't want to admit it, didn't dare to admit it...he actually fell in love with that **** Xiao Su!

He patted his heart, wanting to cry without tears, so he couldn't control himself. It's weird, this is obviously growing in my body, so I can't control it. Must listen to Xiao Su.

No face, no face... If Comrade Xiao Su knows about it, he will surely die of soreness.

With her virtue, she definitely will!

And I signed that agreement with her, and I have to listen to her in the future. From then on, he will lose his freedom and human rights. Completely reduced to a slave in the new society.

The most frightening thing is that after he has suffered so many wrongs, Comrade Xiaosu may not accept him...

Thinking about it this way, Secretary Song was in a cold sweat again, and then curled up on the bed, hugging her pair of gloves.

...

At work the next day, Su Yu and Chairman Sun reported on her situation, and Secretary Song and Secretary Zhou will attend. As for the leadership, Secretary Song said he would help fight for it, but he might not be able to come. After all, leaders have their own arrangements.

Chairman Sun has a smile on his face. In fact, he has already contacted some of the leaders, even if Su Yu can't help. But Su Yu's efficiency and attitude made him very satisfied.

This is a good subordinate.

Anything left to her can be completely assured. It's a pity that I will be seconded to the municipal party committee later, and I don't know when I will be back.

On the last day of March, all the members of Lao Su's house demolished the house. That's right, Lao Su's family is about to move, and Su Yu made a speech, leaving no wood behind.

Everything from Lao Su's house has to be moved. Including the broken wood that was evacuated.

The enthusiastic neighbors in the compound came to help.

Sister Lin, Sister Li, and Aunt Tian. Most of the other families were also watching the excitement, talking about Lao Su's moving away. Moved to live in a big house.

But this matter is not envious, this is also the luck of the old Su family, it is time to catch up. Who knows that the small unit of the textile factory can now build a big house.

Lao Su's family has come with all suffering.

The things were quickly taken apart, tied together, and waited for tomorrow to move.

At night, the family members looked at their house reluctantly. After living for so many years, there are too many memories in it.

Su Yu said, "Why don't you move?"

The whole family shook their heads in unison. Compared with memories, it is better to live in a big house. Even if parents are still there, I hope their lives will be better and better.

Liu Mei said, "Sister, my sister-in-law wants to come and help me tomorrow. There are so many people in my family, things will be done soon."

Su Yu calculated the number of people, and found that there were quite a lot of people moving their own homes. This popularity is also a burden, "Don't come too much, it won't look good when the battle is too big."

When Su Yu agreed, Liu Mei's face instantly became happy. It's still useful at her mother's side.

The next day, April 1st.

The whole family of Lao Su's family went to work vigorously. In order not to affect production, the moving day is set at lunchtime. However, the relocation ceremony was held in the morning.

When I arrived at the factory early in the morning, I felt a beaming atmosphere.

The workers all smiled, with big red banners on the walls and big red flowers on the cars. It looks more lively than the Spring Festival.

After busying all morning and setting up the venue, Chairman Sun and Plant Manager Gao went to meet the leaders of the municipal party committee.

Mayor Chen did not come, but Vice Mayor Qiu did.

A few young comrades followed.

When several people came to the ceremony site, Su Yu and the others had organized the workers who were about to move to arrive and stand in rows.

First, Mr. Gao made the opening remarks: "Comrades, today is a significant day for us Jiangdong Textile Factory. Next, I will ask the textile factory union Sun Shuchun to speak for you."

Chairman Sun picked up the loudspeaker and said, "Comrades, remember that today, April 1st, is the day when the first batch of staff houses in our textile factory were relocated. Starting today, the comrades in our factory can finally live in We are in a spacious and bright house... We are honored to invite the leaders of the municipal party committee to participate in our relocation ceremony. Welcome everyone."

There was a warm applause from the audience.

Next, Vice Mayor Qiu's speech was simple, "I have only one purpose here today, which is to find out if the comrades really like the house built for you in the factory. Now that I see the spirit of the comrades, I feel I already know the answer, so I won't say anything else. I wish you all the joy of moving to your new home."

The workers immediately applauded with joy. The leadership is really real.

The loudspeaker returned to Chairman Sun again, and Chairman Sun beckoned, "Okay, comrades, let's move to the house now. After everyone lives in the new house, we will be devoted to production."

Several workers in charge of taking the lead excitedly led everyone out of the venue one by one.

Vice Mayor Qiu smiled and said, "The management is good, and the workers are in good spirits. Xiao Song, don't you think?"

Secretary Song nodded, peeking around secretly. I didn't see anyone. I just saw standing in the crowd talking to others, why did you disappear?

At this time, Su Yu was sitting on a bicycle, and Su Xiaozhi next to him was running behind.

The three siblings looked excited.

Su Yu said, "Xiaozhi, are you tired? Change with your brother?"

"Not tired, sister, our family is going to live in a big house!" Su Xiaozhi jumped excitedly.

Su Yu looked at him so stupidly, she was still a little envious in her heart.

For them, happiness is that simple.

Chapter 84:

Su Yu had experienced happiness before.

She was once happy when there was no male in the family to inherit the'throne'. Although her dad was very persuaded, his conscience was still there. Although her mother wanted to have a son more, she had no other choice. Her grandfather worked hard to be a downfall and let the whole family worry about food and clothing.

Well, the family was really happy at that time.

Happy dreams will eventually wake up, even if it is family affection, there will be a day when they will be abandoned.

"Sister, why are your eyes red?"

Su Xiaozhi ran and said. He looked worried. The eldest sister hasn't red eyes for a long time.

Su Yu smiled and said, "It's nothing, sister is happy. Our family finally lives in a big house. Sister is so happy in her heart."

"Sister, I am happy too."

Su Xiaozhi grinned, and then yelled, "Brother, it's me down now. I want to ride a bike!"

Su Dazhi stepped on a few feet fiercely, and then slipped out a long way before stopping the car and let Su Xiaozhi catch up.

After Su Xiaozhi chased him and stepped into the car, he stared at the bar on the car, "Or I'll sit in the front." I really don't want to walk anymore.

Su Yu looked worried, "What if I fall?"

"Sister who can't, I can't fall." Su Dazhi said with a smile.

Su Yu rolled her eyes, sister is not worried about your fall, she is worried that your car will fall under the pressure.

However, Su Xiaozhi was eager to try, "Brother, come up and try, and I told you that I have become more skilled in riding a bicycle recently, and I can ride without holding my hands. Just try it."

Su Dazhi quickly sat on it. Su Yu clearly felt the car sway, but fortunately it quickly stabilized. However, Su Xiaozhi's next movement shocked her. Su Xiaozhi, this stinky boy, really didn't hold his hands. Instead, let Su Dazhi hold the front of the car.

"...!!!"

The car soon started driving again.

"Sister, am I good?" Su Xiaozhi said proudly.

Su Yu shouted, "Su Xiaozhi, give me a good ride, if you fall me, I will break your leg!"

Su Xiaozhi: "..."

When the three siblings returned home, many people had already arrived. The eldest brother and sister-in-law of the old Liu family came, as did Secretary Zhou and Secretary Gao.

Su Yu said to Secretary Zhou and the others, "It should have been back long ago, but today the city party committee leader was invited over, it took a little longer."

When Secretary Zhou and Secretary Gao heard these words, they knew what they were saying. It seems that the municipal party committee really has a positive opinion on the textile factory.

So can their unit be able to build a house according to this model?

Su Yu smiled and said, "You guys just got off work, so go back to rest. I can move by myself." Anyway, these two people are just to listen to the news from the municipal party committee. Now that the news is given to them, she too Not ready to trouble others. Good steel should be used on the blade, this personal relationship can not be used as coolies.

Secretary Zhou is not happy anymore, "Whatever you say, it's here. We are here to help you move. If it doesn't come, it will be troublesome."

Liu Mei said on the side, "Sister, Secretary Zhou is willing to help, so don't be too polite."

"Comrade Liu Mei is still refreshing." Secretary Zhou laughed and said.

I really want to be a strong laborer, Su Yu said, "Well, I'm really welcome. I'll have dinner together later."

With the big pallet brought by Secretary Gao, many people helped move things. I was planning to move a few times, but ended up moving in one trip.

When going out, Su Yu directly locked the door of the house.

Someone came over to find out what her house was doing.

Su Yu smiled and said, "I have already agreed with them to sell, and after a while, they will transfer the house after they collect money."

Hearing this, everyone dispersed one after another. Those careful thoughts are gone.

The houses are all sold out, and Lao Su's actions are very fast.

On the way, many textile factory workers moved. Everyone went to one place, and soon a team was arranged. All the workers in other factories watched with open eyes.

I met acquaintances on the road, and some people stopped to chat, "Our house is sixty square meters, not a single room. It is separated. There are two rooms in one house. There is also a place to eat. When you come back, come and sit at home. , There is still room for you to sit."

"The 30-square-foot house is enough for our couple... the kid's house? Don't worry, the kid will take my place in the future and build the house by himself."

The workers in the textile factory all looked arrogant.

When we arrived at the textile factory community, many people used various tools to get household equipment into the community.

Su Yu's house is on the 9th, and her family is a large-sized house. There are fifteen houses in total like theirs. Some of them are leaders and some are ordinary workers. They are also made up by many family members. After all, large units have toilets and kitchens. There is no small apartment. The small apartment is shared by several houses, which is inconvenient for everyone.

The old Su family blushed with excitement as soon as they moved to the door. The red-brick building and the concrete floor are so bright at first sight, so nice.

Even Secretary Zhou and Secretary Gao were envious in their hearts. Such a house looks like a house. Where is it like the place where they live, crowded together in rows, someone from home sits and can see the end at a glance.

"Sister, come in," Su Xiaozhi urged. Su Yu hurried to open the door.

Everyone moved the furniture inside together.

As soon as he entered the house, Secretary Song also rode over, still sweating on his face. Seeing someone coming, he wiped his sweat immediately and walked over seriously.

"Move in so soon?"

"Yo, Secretary Song is here too." Secretary Gao greeted with a smile.

Secretary Song said with a smile, "I know you are here, I'll come and have a look."

After Su Yu directed everyone to put the beds in place, they ran out and saw Secretary Song coming, with a warm expression on her face, "Secretary Song, welcome, I just thought about inviting you to dinner."

"Ahem, I didn't come here to eat, I came to see Xiao Gao and Xiao Zhou."

Su Yu said, "Oh, then you guys have a good chat."

"Forget it, let's do the work first." Secretary Song walked into the room with her hands behind her back, and then saw the wood all over the floor, and asked in surprise, "What are you doing with this?"

"This wood smells, put it at home and smell it." Su Yu smiled.

Secretary Song smiled and lied to someone. When he was in the base area, he did not miss the landlord's old wealth. Those traitors have a lot of furniture made of wood. Can things in that kind of person's house be poor?

So I like this tune.

"Come on, Xiao Zhou, let's help Comrade Xiao Su move this fragrant wood to her room and let her smell it every day."

Secretary Zhou hurried over to help, and the two of them carried the pile of planks together.

Secretary Su hurriedly led the way, still muttering, "This is so embarrassing. It's really troublesome."

Su Yu's room is the largest in the house, and it is also sunny. Everything hasn't been laid out yet, and the bed hasn't been laid.

Secretary Song looked at the size of this room, which was a little bigger than his own room. Suddenly felt heartbroken.

He felt as if he had to fight for a house.

Secretary Gao looked at the house and said with a smile, "Secretary Su, you are short of a big wardrobe."

Su Yu said, "This thing is not easy to buy,"

Secretary Song said, "Of course it's not easy to buy, these are wedding supplies, they bought them for marriage."

Secretary Gao: "..."

Su Yu glanced at him, "Miss Song, your house must have a wardrobe, your clothes are so neat."

"Of course there is." Secretary Song said immediately.

Su Yu smiled, "Secretary Song, did you prepare for the marriage early?"

"..."

Su Yu smiled and said, "Just kidding, I mean I have to use the closet in advance, anyway, I will use it sooner or later. But this thing is really not easy to buy, because it is pre-ordered in the market."

Secretary Gao said haha, "Well, you can't buy a new one, but you can buy an old one. When you ask the driver to go on a business trip elsewhere, see if you can buy an old one."

Secretary Song carried her hands behind her back, "What's so good about the old one."

"I don't dislike it. We working people are the simplest and don't care about anything. Secretary Gao has the opportunity to pick one for me." Maybe I can pick an antique and come back.

Secretary Gao smiled and said, "Okay, I have a chance to help you bring one."

Secretary Song put his hands in his pockets and walked out of the room. I don't want to talk to this **** anymore. I'm planning to find someone to help her fight one. Don't forget it!

After everyone moved, Su Yu was going to take everyone to dinner. But everyone is not familiar with it. When Liu Mei's sister-in-law heard that the secretary of the municipal party committee had come, he even dared not eat with them. Su Yu asked Liu Mei to take Dazhi, Xiaozhi, and the Liu family to dinner, and led Secretary Song and the others to dinner.

When Su Yu and the others are gone, Liu Mei said, "Should we go out to eat, just cook it at home. Just moved to save a little bit, Xiao Lin, right?"

Su Lin: "..." She doesn't want to cook!

Outside, Secretary Song touched his pockets and looked at Secretary Zhou and Secretary Gao disgustedly. These two **** are also true. They said they didn't want to eat before, but now they came again. hypocritical!

I didn't go to the Oriental Hotel this time, it was too far there. I found a small state-owned hotel nearby. Secretary Song's white noodle dumplings and braised fish are gone. I only ordered a portion of braised pork, a portion of Chinese cabbage, a bowl of egg drop soup, and a few bowls of white rice.

This meal is also quite good in the eyes of others.

Su Yu smiled and said, "Secretary Song, I'm really sorry, there is really no supply here." She didn't mean to make a ghost.

Secretary Song was eating white rice with braised pork, "It's nothing to be embarrassed, I don't have that kind of mouth, what can I eat." He is very good at raising it.

After speaking, he greeted Secretary Zhou and Secretary Gao, "Eat, eat faster. Are you not going to work this afternoon?"

The two also unceremoniously grilled rice.

Soon after the meal was over, Secretary Zhou and Secretary Gao went to work. Su Yu said, "Secretary Song, I'm going back too, there are still things in the house that I haven't finished finishing."

Secretary Song said solemnly, "Don't worry, I have something to tell you."

"What's the matter?"

"My friend gave me two movie tickets. I was thinking about doing nothing, so I was going to see it. But I couldn't find a companion. Seeing that you are still barely a friend, I want you to go with you. You have it tomorrow night Time?"

Su Yu was taken aback when she heard this. Why is this so familiar? I seem to have heard it somewhere.

More than once.

Chapter 85:

The memory is too long. It seems that ten years ago, when she was still a young girl, she was somewhat romantic, watching love and idol TV just like her peers. Looking at those fairy-tale love stories, I cried like a fool.

When the movie or the second male in the movie wanted to invite the heroine to watch the movie, the lines he said were almost the same as what Secretary Song said at the moment.

Why is it a male second? Because he is stupid, he is not sure of the opportunity, and he has to watch the male protagonist break into the heroine's life with a thunderous and powerful posture after he appears. Then the second man was squeezed into the corner of the corner.

Of course, these are not important points. The point is this male second... Oh no, it's Secretary Song, and Secretary Song actually said such **** lines to her now, she was a little frightened.

what's going on.

If it weren't for her to be sentimental, Secretary Song is trying to do her routine.

So... Secretary Song is interesting to her?

Su Yu looked straight at Secretary Song.

Seeing that she didn't speak, Secretary Song kept staring at herself, as if seeing his eager heart, her expression suddenly became slightly nervous.

He quickly pretended to frown to conceal the nervousness on his face, "Comrade Xiaosu, what are you looking at, are you going?"

Su Yu retracted her gaze, raised her eyebrows and looked at the movie ticket in his hand. Want to make an appointment to watch a movie? This is impossible. A movie ticket wants a **** to accompany you to the movies. This **** is afraid that things are too simple.

Even if Secretary Song had missed the chance, she couldn't go to the movies with a **** man so easily.

"Secretary Song, you may not understand it very well. It's best not to go to a movie like a man and a woman."

Secretary Song said, "Why?"

"The influence is not good, I suggest you go with Secretary Gao or Secretary Zhou." Su Yu said seriously.

When Secretary Song heard the words, he immediately said anxiously, "I think you are no different from **** men." Which **** is like her.

Su Yu: "..." It is correct not to accompany him to the movies. With this mouth, I was born alone.

"Secretary Song, I'm serious, although you don't think of me as a lesbian, people see me as a big girl. This will have a bad influence on you."

Secretary Song disagreed, "What bad influence?"

"It doesn't sound good to say that a cadre of you took this **** to see today, and that **** to see tomorrow."

"Nonsense, I will show you!"

"...Oh." Su Yu nodded, "It's still not good, what if you find someone in the future. Take me today, next time you take your partner, people will misunderstand."

Secretary Song said anxiously, "I'll find..." He paused nervously, "I'll find Xiao Zhou and the others to see it!"

"Alright, you can still discuss it."

"..."

No one was invited, Secretary Song rode away depressed, Su Yu looked at his back riding away, feeling somewhat strange in his heart.

It's rare that someone even chased her after seeing her essence.

But she will not consider it for the time being.

Secretary Song's temperament seems too unstable and does not meet her mate selection requirements. After all, she will need a stable rear for a long time in the future. During that ten-year period, we need to spend it peacefully.

Secretary Song's temper is too much uncertainty.

Besides, chasing a **** and hiding it is too subtle. Anyway, Secretary Song didn't say it directly, she just pretended not to know.

When I got home, everyone in the family was packing things up. Her room was the first to be cleaned up and the beds were made.

Su Yu returned to the room, carrying a bag and preparing to go to work.

I saw the notebook inside when I was packing up the package. Secretary Song gave it.

She thought it was weird before, she couldn't figure it out, so she believed his nonsense. It now appears that he did it himself.

I flipped through the notebook, and the neat sample questions inside seemed to take a lot of effort.

She watched some recently, and it helped her a lot. The sample questions that I didn't understand before, after reading these problem-solving methods, suddenly became clear.

"If you have been so considerate, you can think about it."

She smiled and stuffed her notebook into her bag.

On the other side, Secretary Song returned to the municipal party committee depressed.

Back in the office, he put away his displeasure and greeted everyone with a smile on his face.

After sitting in his seat, he opened his notebook and began to read Mayor Qiu's itinerary this afternoon.

Looking at it, my heart slowly became depressed again.

got rejected......

He took out the movie ticket and looked at it. After buying the movie ticket, he kept thinking about whether to watch the movie or what to buy to eat, what to say, what to wear...for nothing.

Xiao Zhu, the little secretary next to him, saw him holding a movie ticket, and came over curiously, "Secretary Song, who are you going to watch the movie with?"

I haven't seen any **** that Secretary Song gets along with.

Secretary Song put the movie ticket in his notebook and said seriously, "Bought it for my parents."

Xiao Zhu smiled and said, "Secretary Song, you are so filial."

In the evening, Song father and Song mother received a gift from their son.

Two movie tickets.

Dad Song looked at the movie ticket, "Okay, "Menglong Sha", our family's film, is going to see it."

Mother Song gave him a white look, and then looked at Secretary Song who was eating, "Xiaodong, why did you want to buy us movie tickets? You don't want to watch it yourself?"

"No, no time."

Mother Song said, "Don't ask other lesbians to see?"

"Inconvenient." Secretary Song gulped over rice.

Mother Song knew that her son was crippled. "Xiaodong, I told you that you must be sweet when looking for someone. Now it's different from before. The organization is no longer assigning someone. You have to seize the opportunity yourself."

Secretary Song: "...what opportunity?"

"When you meet the lesbians you like, I will be bold. I tell you, I see more in the Women's Federation. Those married and virgin lesbians, I see more, and they like to look for those Be proactive. Most of those who are dull are still singles now."

Secretary Song: "..."

...

After the textile factory moved, other workers who hadn't ordered a house before collectively applied to the factory to lend money to the factory to build a house again.

No way, too envious.

Yesterday, I helped my comrades who know me to move, and when I saw those houses, no one was indifferent.

If they can live in such a big house, they are willing to eat a few less meals.

When the workers made such a request, Chairman Sun would naturally not disagree. The second batch of vocational housing construction was put on the agenda.

This matter was supposed to be done by Su Yu, but the municipal party committee issued another notice, and Su Yu was seconded to the municipal party committee to work for a while.

Chairman Sun seemed to be discouraged, and suddenly felt a little flustered.

"Hey, Xiao Su, you went to the municipal party committee. I'm really not used to it. Thanks to you for a while."

Su Yu said, "Chairman Sun, I should have learned a lot by your side."

"Hey, don't coax me. I'm anxious now. You said you are gone, who will do your job?"

This is for Su Yu to recommend someone.

Su Yu thought for a while and smiled, "Chairman Sun, if it is to simply replace my job, I suggest Xiao Gao and Xiao Cheng to temporarily do this work. They are still relatively active and smart. But if it is to replace me I recommend voting for the position. From the voting, you can not only see the work situation, but also see how popular they are in the ordinary time. A person's popularity indicates that they can be a person. Such a person can quickly become a secretary. Open the relationship outside."

Chairman Sun thought for a while and found it reasonable, "Xiao Su, you have a good arrangement. But I don't want to find someone to replace your position for the time being. You will still be in this position when you come back. If that day comes, I will Arrange to vote."

Su Yu felt relieved when he heard Chairman Sun's words. Even if I go out, the rear is stable and there is a way out.

Starting in the afternoon, Su Yu began to hand over work to Gao Ming and Cheng Xiaoli.

According to Su Yu's arrangement, one of them is responsible for internal affairs and the other is responsible for external affairs.

Given this opportunity, both of them are full of energy.

Regardless of whether Director Su won't come back, they can learn a lot this time. Director Su's body is capable, and they only need to learn a little fur.

Cheng Xiaoli said, "Director Su, when are you going to the municipal party committee?"

"In two days, go on Monday."

"Oh." Cheng Xiaoli nodded. With envy in his eyes. It is so good to be seconded by the municipal party committee.

In the municipal party committee, Vice Mayor Qiu temporarily set up a working group to plan the housing problem of urban factories.

Nowadays, after seeing the houses of textile factories, some units have proposed to build houses in the mode of textile factories to solve the housing problem of workers.

No way, the unit is big and there are many people. No amount of houses are appropriate. I have to break my head every year to allocate houses. Now that it is possible to save money to build a house, everyone can't wait to build a house.

Considering that there are too many units, Vice Mayor Qiu is worried that there will be a mess, and some uncontrollable factors will appear at that time, so he simply proposed to form a group at the municipal party committee meeting to formulate some rules specifically for the construction of employee housing. Let the following units be able to proceed step by step to avoid problems.

This proposal was approved by Secretary Hao of the Municipal Party Committee. Appoint Deputy Mayor Qiu as the head of this group. After some consideration, Vice Mayor Qiu quickly confirmed the list of team members and handed it to Secretary Song.

After seeing the list, Secretary Song took a breath. After notifying the people on the list, I started to wipe the table.

Xiao Zhu said, "Secretary Song, let me clean it for you."

"No." Secretary Song continued to wipe the chair with a rag, sweating.

Xiao Zhu said, "Secretary Song, do you wipe all these chairs?"

Secretary Song glanced at the other empty tables and chairs, and then resolutely said, "No!"

"..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...