Spotlight

By _Aquafina

𝘈 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘈-𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘰𝘭 "𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺" 𝘰𝘳 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨-𝘣𝘢𝘦, 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘶... More

Errand Boy
WARNINGS
Hard Mango Candy
Baby Boy
Who's Kim?
Hi Mama, Hi Daddy
Family Reunion Never Looked So Bad
I Dont Know You.
The Catch-Up
Bad Romance
Virgin Waters
The Color Purple
Reading Club
Virgin Waters pt.2
Japanese Morning Glory
Say Bye
Japanese Morning Glory Pt. 2
Kill Him, I don't mind, Really!
The Wakabayashi Family Pt.1
Mother Mother
Angel Meets Devil
BABY'S COMEBACK
Lee Hye-Jin
Number One
Blood Bath
Family Dinner, Old Foe's & Lovers
The Past Never Forgets
SEASON TWO

Die

23 3 4
By _Aquafina

[[Still a flashback....]]

A week later.....

*knock knock* *knock knock* *knock knock* *BANG BANG BANG*

Youngbae removed the headphones from his ears while on his bed listening to his music.

He stayed quiet for a moment before it started back up, he heard screaming from outside his house and got up off his bed.

His siblings were out, his parents were in Japan, and most of the maids were out on leave.

Whoever it was knew the guards and was able to get by so it made him wonder.

[what he wore]

"Emica?" He called and the young maid almost around his age came rushing up to him. "Young master bae I don't know who the man is he just keeps knocking and I-I don't know what to do." He walked past her and into her fathers study grabbing a gun from the draw.

He headed downstairs with Emica right behind him holding a stick that you poke firewood with.

He looked out the window and scoffed.

"Take this Emi." She dropped the stick shakily holding the gun.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Youngbae yelled as Min-Joon stormed inside and grabbed him by the throat without a warning.

*gasp* Youngbae grabbed his wrist.

"What did you do to my sister Youngbae! What did you do to my mom! We're broke and moving back to Germany, how could you do this to me! Answer me dammit!"

"Young master!" Emica cried out loud holding the gun but her hands to shaky. He looked to her and held his hand out.

"It's fine Emi." He looked back up to Min-Joon who couldn't keep the eye contact and dropped him on the ground.

"I LOVED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!" He screamed pointing at him.

Youngbae felt his neck and knew there was going to be a scar. "What do you want me to say joon?" He asked catching his breath.

He couldn't even look at him. "I don't-I DONT KNOW WHAT I FUCKING WANT! I WANTED YOU BUT YOU PUT MY MOTHER IN A DEBT AND ALMOST KILLED MY SISTER!"

Youngbae could see that he was having a hard time choosing, it was time to make it clear,
Crystal clear about how this was ending for them.

"Believe me Joon when I say..if I wanted Dasom dead she'd be dead along with your family. I showed you mercy even when you didn't deserve it, just like now."

He laughed and leaned back. "You don't deserve any of my love, the thing you searched for so desperately. So much you let it blind you. I'm done with you. I don't need you anymore don't you get it?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Your sister, eh, let's say it sealed the deal."

Min-Joon didn't say anything for some time before looking down at him. "It was that Kim fucker wasn't it?" Youngbae's teasing smirk dropped.

"Ah, I thought I made it clear. I just don't want you." "Because you thought you saw something better!" He spat.

Bae shrugged. "Possibly." "Well he cant fucking have you, this is his fault. I'm gonna kill the motherfucker! HE CANT HAVE WHATS MINE!" He screamed leaving while slamming the door.

Youngbae sighed standing up getting a glance of the dark purple and blue marks on his neck sore already.

"He should of squeezed tighter, maybe then I would of felt something." He laughed to himself forgetting a shaken up Emica was standing there.

He walked to her and took the gun, leaning her head to his shoulder letting her cry. "Don't tell anyone about this yeah?" "B-but he almost killed you young master I could loose my life I can't-" he laughed.

"You can loose it right now if you prefer." He shook the gun the mechanic made noise. "Don't worry, Emi your my favorite maid. I won't let anything happen to you, now delete this footage and all back ups of it. Your good with computers figure it out. I'm leaving."

She nodded still shaking. "Go, go ahead." He waved the gun around telling her to leave and she nodded rapidly running away.

He sighed and walked to his room.

He dialed a number on his phone. [hello Young master lee how can I help you?] "get me Min-Joon's location please." [yes of course.] they hung up and he got dressed.

He's gonna really try and kill Jade.

Wow over me?

I didn't expect him to dive that deep for me.

How surprisingly nice.

[YB new fit]

Min-Joon POV....

Fucking bastard!

With his stupid face, his fucking stupid ass fucking voice!

How the fuck did someone like him ever manage to capture MY Youngbae's attention.

Min-Joon was standing in front of the school fist clenched looking up at the top of the building.

That freak is always at the top, he and Dasom used to meet there on weekends. I remember.

He entered the school and took the elevator (since no one was around) to the roof starting to look for Jade..

Meanwhile.....
JADE POV

"...."

I have no friends.

My only friend is leaving.

The only girl who was ever nice to me is leaving me.

Ma is using again, I have no one. No one...

I have no purpose in life. No goals and nothing to live for, nothing at all.

I should just...

I should-

I-...I should jump...

Jade sat on the ledge of the roof kicking his feet slowly. His hands lifted him up ready to do it, he closed his eyes crying.

When he was about to finally push himself off two large arms grabbed him by his underarms pulling him back, his spine and skull colliding hard with the concrete floor.

He cried holding his head. "DO YOU THINK YOUR BETTER THAN ME?!" Min-Joon yelled walking in circles around him, his mind going crazy.

Jade was confused and tried to run away but he was kicked in his gut. "You have the wrong guy! I didn't do anything to you!-" "OH, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" He screamed bending down to grab his collar.

"Youngbae is MINE! You can't have him!" He started to punch him in the face over and over till there was blood everywhere.

Jade bawled his eyes out weakly trying to defend himself. He felt like he was loosing consciousness when he was forcefully pulled to his feet.

"I'd kill you before I'd ever let you have him." He punched him one last time knocking him out.

He wiped his mouth and stomped off. "DONT EVER GO AROUND HIM AGAIN OR ILL KILL YOU JADE KIM."

He disappeared down the stairs and into the elevator he came up in.

JADE POV...

It hurts.

Everything hurts.

Jade shakily lifted his hand to touch his face but hissed and removed it quickly starting to cry again.

His eyes could barely open and his ears rang, but he swore he could see someone standing over him, or at least a few feet away.

A girl was smoking in the moonlight.

He must of been knocked out for a couple of hours at least.

She had a short boyish haircut and was smoking with her hand wrapped around her waist and a silver looking cigarette holder.

He groaned from trying to look at her more closely. She turned to him and finished the cigarette.

"You cry a lot for a boy ya know." She spoke bending down to his size wrapping her arms around her knees while she leaned over.

Jade couldn't manage any words. "I guess he was really pissed off....your small. He probably would of killed you wouldn't he of? What a psycho."

She laughed making jade reach out for help, he not so lightly lifted his hand coming in contact with her cheek.

Holding her entire face with his hand. "H-..h-help me." He muttered.

The girl froze not knowing what to do with this sudden touch. "Your hands are sweaty. Don't touch my face." She giggled.

"Help me." He begged one last time.

"That's why I'm here Jade. You don't have to worry about other people anymore. I'll protect you." She stopped to laugh and stood up. Her skirt rose up revealing her underwear making Jade blush even in this state and turn around.

She chuckled.

"It's kind of crazy though isn't it? Sorry I didn't make it here on time, you'd think with all the money I had I'd be getting where I need to be quicker. But noooo I don't own Seoul-well not technically."

Jade coughed sitting up. The girl raised her eyebrow. He held out his hand barely staying still.

She glanced at it and held out her small and soft looking hand. "Take it." Whispered her with a smile.

He did and stood up falling over top of her crushing her with the small weight he had.

She held him weakly like she couldn't be bothered, with his arm slung around her shoulder and other arm being held with her soft delicate hands.

His chin rested on her inner neck and he breathed heavily. "...this feels non-consensual." She laughed lifting him up some more.

Jade noticed how close they were to the ledge and tried to reach out for it.

"I.." "Hm? Say that again?" He closed his eyes crying. "I just wanna die. I wanna die I wanna die I WANNA DIE!" He shouted leaning over some more and crying while screaming loudly into the girls ear.

"..your a crybaby." Jade stopped crying and looked at her, their faces no more than an inch away from each other.

His vision was still blurry and he could only see her lips and a little bit of her eyes but not the whole face.

"What?" "I said your a crybaby. Why do you wanna die so bad Jade?" She asked making him turn away.

"I'm alone..I have no one with me. Dasom is gone and so is my father. I have-n-no-nobody." He started to cry again on her shoulder.

"Your getting blood all over me you know." Jade thought this woman insane. "Why would you give them the satisfaction?" He furrowed his brows confused.

"What do you mean?" "I mean why do you want to let them win? You have a life ahead of you, this isn't the end. At least not till I say it is." He could see her smiling brightly.

"Your really weird." The girl gasped with a giggle. "Rude. I saved your life. But-." She got serious and turned around holding onto jade with his arm hanging on her shoulder and her arm around his waist.

"If you wanna jump I won't stop you." Jade looked at her bewildered. "W-why would you let me?" She shrugged.

"It's your life. Not mine. Just remember, your not alone. If you were I wouldn't of came all the way up here and watched you for about 4 hours for nothing. So if you die I guess I die too. No one cares about me either. We are similar."

She smiled and turned away from him looking over the ledge. She looked like she was about to move and jade accidentally stumbled on her.

"Don't kill yourself!" He yelled getting on top of her.

"Why not you were going to? Do you want to die alone?" He shook his head. "I want to be remembered, I want just for one second for someone to remember me and feel something. Maybe if i die my dad will feel Something. Or Dasom maybe even my grandparents. I just-I don't want to die if no one will remember me." He cried some more and the girl patted his head letting him lay on her chest.

"Then you won't die today. If you ever decide to, I'll die with you." She smiled as he moved in and out of consciousness.

"What's-why?" "You lost a lot of blood and you probably have low iron. You'll wake up soon."

She smiled and that was the last thing he saw before he woke up a few hours later.

"Jade! Jade!" His mother called shaking her son on his hospital bed crying. "My son please wake up I miss you so much I'm sorry."

Jade could hear his mother calling to him and opened his eyes. "Ma.." he mumbled and she sat up wiping her tears.

"Oh jade tell me what happed please!" She begged and he stuttered.

"If you ever decide to, I'll die with you."

"Where's the girl?" His mother shook her head confused. "Baby what girl? You were found in the school hallway, you must of passed out and fell and broke your nose. Your iron levels were really low you could of died."

Jade shook his head. "No, I know what I'm talking about. She-..she saved me from making a really really bad decision and even..and even wanted to do it for me." His mother patted his shoulder.

"It's probably the drugs they gave you sweetheart. I'm surprised there was no blood when you were found. You were clean but your nose, it was bad. Do you know how that happened?" He shrugged turning away.

"Ma, I know there was a girl there with me." "Okay then, what was her name?" Jade tried to talk.

"I don't know.." "okay..what did she look like?" Jade could only remember the pearly white smile that was bright and wide.

"I'm-im not sure. I just know she was there. I know it." His mother caressed his face. "Okay honey, why don't we ask them to look at the cameras?" He nodded.

"Okay. I'll call the school, I'll bring back something to eat for you."

I know she's real, I know it!

Lee Residence.....

"Anything happen while we were gone Youngbae?" His mother asked while they were at dinner.

He looked up and shook his head. "Nothing really. Oh yeah, I almost died." He giggled shaking his legs under the table making them look at him weirdly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 245 20
❝𝖨𝖥 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖫𝖨𝖪𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖢𝖮𝖥𝖥𝖤 𝖧𝖮𝖳, 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗧. 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖧𝖮𝖳𝖲 𝖡𝖠𝖡𝖤, 𝗜 𝗝𝗨�...
7.2K 272 22
"𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆, 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒆." 𝑶𝒓... 𝑲𝒊𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 & 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒄 𝑮𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒊�...
316K 18.5K 37
"𝐈𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐀 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚�...
255K 9.8K 52
𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹, 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘄�...