Yes! That's what she said.

By bookbuster7

THE BRIDE I am nervous but excited to marry him. My heart beat skips whenever I see him. There are so many pe... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 52

1.6K 79 4
By bookbuster7

Kiara went to her mother's place. She didn't turned up at office. I kept checking my phone for her message and call but she didn't.

At night I received call from Samar asking if Kiara has reached as she was not picking his calls but she was here as well home. He asked me to inform him once she reaches home.

I called her but she didn't pick any of my calls either. Samar sounded worried. I was not sure what had happened so I waited for her to come back home.

Once she was back I called him to inform. When I came back into bedroom she was sleeping on bed. I went and adjusted her blanket and took a pillow and went on couch to sleep. I was happy that she was back. I went off to sleep.

I got up early as I had discussion meeting for a merger of a new startup company. I had spent my whole day with my team at that office.

In the evening when I was back from office I sat i. I saw Kiara running in living room and Lucky following her. She stumbled and was about to fall. I went and caught her.

"Are you fine?" I asked her.

"Yes."

"Why the hell were you running like this?"

"I don't know from where he came and started to bark on me." Tanya came in living room and took Lucky in her hands.

"I am sorry. I had no idea he ran out from my room." Tanya said.

"If you can't handle him than don't let him inside the house. Don't you know she is scared of dogs." I said.

"It's okay. Nothing has happened to me." Kiara said.

"Where you waiting for something to happen? What you would have done if something would have happened to baby or you?" Kiara was shocked she looked at Tanya.

"Don't let him inside till she is comfortable with his presence." I said to Tanya.

Tanya went outside probably to keep Lucky. Kiara tried to follow her but she couldn't walk as her leg got twisted. She sat down on sofa.

"Come will take you to bedroom rest there will ask doctor to visit." I said. She holded my hand and tried to walk towards elevator.

We went into our bedroom she walked towards bed and rested.

"I am going down to get pain killer for you." I said and left.

I went downstairs and asked Savita aunty for medicine. Tanya came towards me.

"Bhai I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Not right now."

"I know you are angry with me but it's urgent." She said.

"Okay. Tell me." I said. She looked around.

"Not here." She said. I nodded.

"Savita aunty please go and give medicine to Kiara." I said to her and she left.

I went in Tanya's room.

"Okay tell me?"

"I don't know how to say this but now I feel it's important that you should know this." She said.

"Umm okay about what?"

"Bhai Kiara's not pregnant."

"Sorry. Come again." I said.

"She is not pregnant."

"How do you know she is not pregnant?"

"We had gone for checkup few days back. Doctor gave her normal fever medicine but she asked me to take pregnancy test. It was positive so she asked me to do blood test. I got scared so she gave her name and office address for the report to be delivered. We thought that was the best option at that point of time. I don't know how you came to know about the report. I know things are not going well between you both because of that report. I am really sorry." It took me while to process this information. I actually went and sat on the chair opposite to her bed.

"Why are you getting married to someone when you're pregnant with someone else's child?"

"Aditya Raheja is the father." She said.

"How's that possible? It was arrange marriage proposal."

"Kiara had gone and met Aditya. She removed background check on him. When she was convinced that he was right for me than she asked Aditya to ask his family to send the proposal."

"Any more thing am I missing out?" I asked. Kiara came in Tanya's room.

"Oh my dear wife your presence was being missed come join the party." I said looking at Kiara.

"Don't say anything to her. I had asked her to help me out. Things were getting complicated between you two from past few. That's the reason I had to inform you."

"What if anything goes wrong? Have you both thought what will both the families think?" Both were looking at each other.

"Forget it. Do whatever you both want to do. I can see you both are smart enough to handle all the problems." I said and left.

"Aarav wait." Kiara said. I was in no mood to talk to her. I took car keys and went towards my car.

I dailed Aditya's number.

"Hello." He said

"Aarav here. I wanted to meet you."

"I was going to come that side to meet Tanya. Can we meet before that?" He asked.

"Cool. Meet me at Novotel. You can call her there later."

"Okay. Bye." He said and I disconnected the line.

By the time I reached restaurant Aditya was already sitting on side table. I went at his table and sat.

"What will you have?" He asked.

"Beer is fine. You?"

"Beer." He said. I placed the order.

"So I take it you came to know about Tanya's pregnancy?" He said.

"Yes."

"We are dating each other from past 3 years. Her being pregnant was my mistake but with or without child in our equation I would have married her."

"What if your parents comes to know about her pregnancy?"

"They already know about it. They knew Tanya from few years now. They wanted to send the wedding proposal few months back but because of work load I couldn't say yes. They are happy that she is going to come to our family." I felt relaxed.

"Take care of her. If you make her cry than you have to face me."

"That I know. Kiara Bhabhi told me that you can kill me if she in trouble. You know I was so nervous to meet you because Bhabhi had grilled me like anything. I actually thought you are going to kick my ass."

"You are family now there is no chance I am going to kick your ass. Just to keep you on your toes Tanya is sufficient I suppose." We laughed and talked for sometime.

"She will drive me crazy now she also have power over me. Any tip before marriage."

"I am still finding ways if I find something productive than will let you know." I said.

"Sure. Call Kiara Bhabhi also here with Tanya we all can have dinner together."

"Next time. Tonight you both spend time together. I will take your leave. Tanya would be here in 5 minutes." He nodded.

I got up from the table after competing my beer. He also got up. I went and hugged him.

"Welcome to the family." I said. He relaxed and smiled.

"Thank you." He said.

"Bye." I said and he nodded. I left the hotel and went towards home.

I was angry about many things me not trusting Kiara and Tanya being pregnant before marriage. I don't feel guilty about one thing that was Aditya was genuinely a nice guy. Tanya would be happy with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.3K 35
For her, he is a stranger For him, she isn't They both shared a past which she is unaware about Dive in to know what will happen When she will know...
26.2K 1K 31
"I never knew love can be this beautiful until you arrived in my life" ...
153K 14.4K 51
A tale so magical yet cruel, that tangles two distant hearts together against their will; Still the doubts of their pasts are overshadowed by the sp...
731K 27.3K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...