juke :so hard

By n-778z

title explians all quick note : Nick is not possessed by Caleb Alex is bi sexual carrie is back to be frie... More

Interrupted
havin' fun with cowboy Nick
emotions
makin' it up
alive
dance battle
Falling and standing
Carrie
shirts ----- costumes
beach date and have fun
camping
mad explore
Quick note
you are 7 w pregnant
Gifts
Hospital
moving
Mom's gift
The cemetery: revived
happy family

party y'all

586 11 1
By n-778z

they got there ultrasound and julie was excited but yet shocked , she smiled at luke then looked back at the screen , the dr wiped off the gel and smiled , " and i thought im gaining weight " julie said , luke smiled and kissed her forehead , the dr smiled at them " congrats it's a girl " she said , luke and julie hugged and kissed , the dr gave them the ultrasound and smiled then she left " i didn't thought that we are going to be parents , but wait how are we gonna tell my parents ?" julie asked luke looked at her and smiled " am sure they'll be angry but happy , don't worry " he said , he placed a hand in her belly and smiled , he kissed her belly and stood back up , he held her hand and they headed home to see everyone worried , her mom was doing the runway walk , " Alex's runway walk " julie said , luke giggled and held her hand on his " ready ?" he asked julie nodded . 

 they started to head to the living room and her mom quickly hugged her in a tight hug " where were u guys , i was worried " rose said , julie smiled and looked at her hands " well we are okay , and .... um me and luke just headed to the hospital , .... to get me checked up " julie said luke stood behind her while everyone freaked out , he started to rub her arms up and down to calm her " are u okay ? ... uhm did did u get into a car c crash ? are are u hurt ?" Rose asked " no no mom im okay " julie said , everyone looked confused trying to know what is happening " well it's the best thing happened to us , but yet i don't know how u guys are going to react " luke said , julie opened her purse and took out an envelope , she hesitated first before walking towards her mom and gave her the envelope , she moved to the couch and sat down and luke did the same . 

silence filled the room for few mins,  julie laid her head on luke's chest as a tear rolled down her cheek , luke rested his head on hers and wrapped his arm around her , he kissed the top of her head , julie stood up and took luke with her , they headed upstairs . 

DOWNSTAIRS 

" u guys this is awesome " flynn said before realizing that they were silent for a moment and that luke and julie headed upstairs " wow , we really ..... broke them " Alex said , he stood up and walked to juke's room , flynn followed " hey i think they're asleep , let's talk to them tomorrow " flynn said patting his shoulder , he smiled and they walked to the living room , flynn got an idea with" hey , why don't we make them a party tomorrow , but we need someone to distract them it'll be in the garden " Flynn said , they all agreed before looking at Alex , he has a smirk , everyone nodded and continued planning "well i already made the invitation cards last week ... for fun " rose said , everyone nodded .

-------------------NEXT DAY----------------------------

they prepared the party and it was like this :

without num 1

gifts :

and more .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 325 10
At the end of Char's Rebellion, Amuro Ray was ready to sacrifice his life to prevent the Axis from falling to Earth. But when the White Devil thought...
53.1K 1.4K 40
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
10.5K 460 31
"corbyn what abo-" "stop worrying they don't know about us" corbyn is the rich kid in his school but what happens when he falls for the innocent kid...
15.6K 709 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...