Gardener

HowdyYowdy द्वारा

Being the more mild friend of Yuji Itadori, you always spent your time in the gardening club at school. Very... अधिक

Enter Gardener
Ichi- Local Gardener
Ni- Local gardener gets kidnapped.
San- Gardener goes to Tokyo
Yon- Tokyo and Roppongi
Go - Local gardener gets teased by Gojo
Roku- Local Gardener meets an Egotistical King
Nana- Garderner sees friend again
Hachi- Gardener wants to make a garden
Kyuu- Local Gardener sees pretty eyes
Juu- Gardener learns a Jujutsu techniques
Juuichi- Local Gardener buys a phone
Juuni- Local Gardener buys two shovels
Juusan- Local Gardener realises his cat might hate him
Juuyon- Local Garderner realises his cat loves him
Juugo- Local Tall Giraffe tells someone they're cute. Fails.
Juuroku- Gardener realises he has muscular man tiddies
Juunana- Tiddie Gardener meets True Tiddie Man
Juuhachi- Gardener finds out the cinemas was not a great idea
Juukyuu- Gardener accidentally commits a murder or two
Nijuu- Gardener didn't kill two people
Nijuuichi- Gardener bullies a teacher
Nijuuni- Gardener contemplates his actions
Nijuusan- Three people see (M/N)'s tiddies. Loves them.
Nijuuyon- Gardener sees a Jellyfish
Nijuugo- Gardener sees Crackhead lose it
Nijuuroku- Gardener gets glass in his face.
Nijuunana- King of Curses wants to kill a Gardener.
Nijuuhachi-King of Curses swaps a dress without a Gardener knowing
Nijuukyuu- King of Curses gropes Gardener's thighs
Sanjuu- Gardener sneezes while King of Curses plans to fuck
Sanjuuichi- Gardener chills with a Decapitated Head
Sanjuuni- Gardener is disgusted by a rotten finger in his cats mouth
Sanjuusan-Gardener kisses a vessel to make the pain go away
Sanjuuyon- King of Curses tries to kill a slightly suicidal gardener and fails
Sanjuugo- Someone assumes the King of Curses fucks the Gardener daily
Sanjuuroku- Gardeners Cat gets a bit of revenge
Sanjuunana-Gardener just wants to marry a cute boy. Why is it so hard?
Sanjuuhachi- Gardener threatens to choke a teacher with his thick thighs.
Sanjuukyuu- Gardener forgets his shovel to beat up people with.
Yonjuu- Gardener adopts two curses for a day, chaos ensues.
Yonjuuni- Gardener wounds the teacher's pride.
Yonjuusan- Gardener buys food to heal the broken heart.
Yonjuuyon- Gardener hurls a shovel at a Witch
Yonjuugo-Gardener can speak gay
Yonjuuroku- Gardener doesn't like remembering drowning.
Yonjuunana- Kitty loves to eat arms.
Yonjuuhachi- Sensei goes Creative Mode.
Yonjuukyuu- Gardener's lovely thighs protected by Teacher from Danger
Gojuu- Gardener is not happy.
Gojuuichi- Cutting ties with a Mother
Gojuuni- Reader feels the Thighs
Gojuusan-Gardener finally calls People by their first names
Gojuuyon- Sleepy Gardener breaks Nanami
Gojuugo-Kiss the Gardener Nanami
Gojuuroku- Gardener might have Snapped
Gojuunana- Falling in Love with A Gardener
Gojuuhachi-Gardener laughs and gets embarassed
Gojuukyuu- Happy Baby Gardener
Rokujuu-Miwas gets a Gardener Sugar daddy
Rokujuuichi- Nanami discretly makes a move.
Rokujuuni-Zoo date with a Gardener

Yonjuuichi-Miwa admiring the Gardener's chest. Shes's a fan.

3.1K 166 43
HowdyYowdy द्वारा

[L/N][M/N]

My gaze admired the clear blue sky that was filled with fluffy clouds that looked like cotton candy. The bright light from the sun shined down but the thick forest of trees and the endless branches of leaves provided shade for us. There were speakers all around us as we heard Gojo's cheery voice come through to tell us there was one minute left. My brain was melting away at the new plan but I agreed to it nonetheless. The words of the Kyoto teacher were somewhat encouraging from how brutally honest they were.

Kneeling on the ground, I pulled my cat out of the shadow and into my arms. The lazy yawn my cat let out quickly left because even he was excited. The cunning and shining glimmer in his eyes means he knew what was about to happen.

"Neko, it's hunting time" I huffed

"Meow" My cat rubbed his head on my leg.

Without hesitation, Neko grew to be slightly bigger than my size and Kugisaki freaked out because of Neko's size before the horns blasted, signalling that it was time to begin. Immediately, I ran the opposite direction and narrowly avoided a hit from Todo who continued to ignore me before rushing off for the others. My eyes darted around the thick forest as my cat and I split into two teams.

The plan was to divide the whole are into four with Toge taking down one part, Fushiguro another and my cat with me would take down the last half. Effectively this would cut down the timing but if we didn't find it then I would just meed to hunt all the curses I could. Swinging my shovel as I jumped and spun my body, I knocked down a few more curses onto my growing list. I'm sure Neko was having a great time eating the curses he wanted.

My feet left soft footsteps as I jumped from tree to the ground to take out a variety of curses. Still none was in sight.  Occasionally, I would use my first and imbue it with energy before destroying multiple in an area but that felt weird. Something about the densities of the trees to the current was I was taking down curses felt oddly nostalgic even though I've never partaken in this before.

"All is one, one is all. Everything must be balance through luck"

Pausing momentarily, I looked around to see if anyone was talking to me. That sounded just like me... but with a deeper voice. How odd. I'm going crazy again like usual. Definitely another Monday. Shrugging my shoulders, I went back to scanning the area until I finally reached the borders. Still nothing... then I saw it the second grade curse. Ew, it was already bloody. Better than Itadori snacking on the fingers like its good.

Quickly, I ran and swerved my body before using my shovel to hit it, cutting off a limb. The thing spat some green goop out of his mouth that I dodged but it smelled really bad and in the moment of hesitation, I saw the fresh trees become rotten. The nerve of this curse to hurt nature. I'll kill it. Dodging to the right while keeping balance by using my left foot, I raised my shovel above my head and swung down quickly in front of its face that was morphing.

The curse was exorcised and Neko finally came along to eat the remains of the curse as a paper dropped to the ground. Walking over hesitantly to pick it up, I tried to read it. It was a congratulations note so I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it before looking over to my cat who had grown to be double my height. He had one of the eight legs of the creature sticking out of his mouth that he smugly ate.

"Lazy bum" I commented.

"Meow" My cat rejected, swishing his fluffy poofed up tail.

"Enjoy your food I guess, no kissies after this" I stated.

"Meeow" My cat meowed sadly in pain.

Shrugging my shoulders as a response, I pulled out my phone and tried to message the others but there was no reception so no wifi. Oh no, at least Neko got a got good meal. I spotted another curse and decided to dash up to it before striking it down in one blow, three of the ones I've killed aside from the second grade had talisman on their foreheads of different letters. This was very weird... I could only hope I didn't have to decipher it. I'm too dumb for that. I'm already struggling in Gojo's class, no need to use my braincells outside of that.

With a ling sigh, I asked Neko how many curses did he get with the weird talisman on them. He replied just one before happily finishing off the curse and jumping into my shadow after thanking me for the meal. I couldn't help but sigh again since I now had to head back but I heard some rustling in the bushes.

"Hi, I'm useless Miwa" She waved

"Hi, I'm dumbass (M/N), I already got the curse so we can head back..." I trailed off.

"Gomen, but I still have to prove myself. To get noticed and so the path will be easier!" Miwa spoke up about her ambition.

"Sorry, are we speaking the same language... dumb it down please, have mercy on my dumbass please. I already used three braincells today and I don't even have two...wait what?" I confused myself.

Miwa tried not to laugh as I started questioning aloud how it was possible to use three braincells if I only had two, amazing... Did I have a secret braincell? Shaking my head, I disagreed with myself while Miwa started laughing and doubled over clutching her sheathed katana which she used to pound the ground while the other held her stomach. I was being serious though.

Was it that strange for me to even use one additional braincell? She got back up after she stopped laughing and got serious again as he maintained a hard glare. How did this girl go from laughing to seriousness in a few minutes? She took a stance that was well balanced as she unsheathed her katana. I stared at the shiny blade while blinking over how it got so shiny before Miwa spoke up, directing her katana at me.

"I need connections so I can get recommended and reach a higher rank quicker. If word gets out how well I did then I would be promoted"

"And how is this important to the story? Sorry my braincells are really fried"

"I'm really poor and I have two younger brothers who I want to support"

"So you need the connection because?"

"Better ranks mean more money-!"

"Sounds good, let's fight then. I have money but I want more, there's a lot money can do so I understand where your coming from"

Miwa charged at me quite tremendously fast but I parried her off by angling my body to one side so I was facing her where I could easily be tipped off my balance. I blocked her weapon with the blade, otherwise it would broke. A loud clashing sound could be heard as I saw slight particles of the blue flames of cursed energy. She backed off by kicking off my chest and back flipping, spinning in the air before landing perfectly on the ground.

Briefly her face got extremely red as she seemed to stare at my upper body, wiping her mouth with her sleeves. Quickly though she dashed back in and sent quite violent quickly slashes in succession with the intent to prove her worth. I found myself letting the battle drag out so she could show off her skills since it would be a win win for both of us. I didn't have to think too much thankfully about defending but I chose to avoid and brutal attacks to keep the pace of the fight going. Eventually, she would tire out. Just have to be a bit more patient.

[Third]

"Seems I'm not alone with my love of money" Mei Mei smiled.

"Uwah, Miwa is super cool!" Gojo cheered.

"Your student seems to be doing nothing... does he have an activation requirement?" Iori asked

"I don't think so... Then again, he's been fighting by himself with his cat for quite a while recently, I don't even know his technique but it's something to do with flowers" Gojo hummed.

"Then he's in the perfect environment... the perfect time to show off so what the hell is he doing? Is it because he already caught the curse that he thinks it's over?"

"Perhaps or he doesn't like being the first one to show his style." Gojo smiled

"Maybe if you pay him, he'll show his curse technique" Mei mei laughed

Perhaps or maybe because just wanted to let Miwa show off her cursed technique but it lead to him being very passive in the fight. He seemed to be deflecting most of her hits and throwing her to the ground. Eventually, he did grab her by the back of the shirt after quickly evading the simple domain when she took her stand before hurling her quite a bit away into the river. It seemed (M/N) got distracted by the small explosion in the air far away from them before he remembered and slowly jogged after her. He took a quick look but she wasn't too badly hurt.

"Is...this a game to you? Are you making a fool of me?"

"Nope, wasn't my intention, I'm trying to get a feel of how you fight since I'm kinda dumb"

"Well, take me seriously then! I'm here to prove myself!"

"Oh good, I think I get what your technique... well I don't still but guess that can come later. Now let's beat the shit out of each other"

(M/N) looked scary when he declared that and Miwa paled at the realisation that she was about to get beaten up.

[Juju Garden]

Inside Miwa's mind when she fought (M/N) at the beginning where she kicked off his chest:

'Holy- that chest! So big, who gave him such a nice blessed chest?! This isn't fair! I'm so scared but so so amazed by that chest! Why is he hiding it under his uniform?! He's the type of man that shouldn't be allowed to wear a shirt! Its a harm for mankind- Oh no! He's coming at me! Run!'

When (M/N) said he would start fighting:

'Please, (M/N) is terrifying-I regret fighting him- I wanna go home! Please sensei come get your student! Kowai! I just want to touch that chest!"

-

"Miwa, something wrong?" (M/N) asked as he passed by her in the hallway.

"No, no, no, it's fine" Miwa brushed off.

"If you say so..." (M/N) turned around to walk off but Miwa grabbed his arm.

"Sorry...can I?..." Miwa trailed off.

"Huh? Sorry, I couldn't hear you at the last part"

"Nothing! M-Mechamaru needs me!"

She didn't have the courage to ask to feel his tiddies. She was so close too... Meanwhile, (M/N) thought that Mechamaru and Miwa would be a cute couple. They seemed to fit each other.

A/N: Thanks for reading :) Have a lovely day, if you feel sad then remember, cat memes exist :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.9K 58 7
Yuji Itadori, now 19, lives with his older brother Choso in a small town. The same town he used to be best friends with Megumi when they were little...
772 78 19
Toge Inumaki x [Female] Reader ••• You always believed that friendships could withstand lifetimes, but you didn't know how many. Being pestered with...
29.4K 509 11
[ 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞!𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ] Warning⚠️: smut, its cringe asf and I don't support their behavior :D only BL Oneshots (^<^)/°
629K 24.6K 77
In which a terribly sheltered girl takes her first steps into the outside world in hopes to make as many friends as she could, only to garner the att...