An Unwanted Life

By Sharlynn101

Feeling trapped in her life with her strict single mother, Caryn gets an unexpected out. Follow Caryn on her... More

Fight With Mom
Trip Down Memory Lane
Confusion
Reality Check
Oblivious
Carly
Gwen Finally Caught Up
Leila
Losing Hope
A New Destination
No Luck
Meeting Mary
The Auction
New Home
Checking For Defects
Waiting
Author's Note
His Gift
The Argument
The Deal
His Promise
Punished
Punished Continued
Chores
Another Task
Without A Trace
New Job
The Promotion
Violated
Sorrow
New discoveries
Falling
Queasy
The visit
Same old, Same old
The Ball
Revelation
Making Up
The banquet
Stockholm syndrome
To get her back
Home
Planning
Doctor's Appointment
Surprise
Planning to strike
It started
Things fell into place
Hello, Australia!
Scheming
Bonding
Daddy's Girl
Fine Dining
Reunited
Gwen's Rage
Happily Ever After?
Epilogue
Author's note

Excitement

292 5 0
By Sharlynn101

Ever since Gwen told Caryn that she will be visiting her father, she had this feeling of excitement that she couldn't explain. Could this be because she would get the opportunity to get to know her long lost dad or is something else going to happen? A soft smile graced her beautiful face as she boarded the plane. A contended sigh left her mouth as she got seated. Maybe this will all turn out well. What if she would catch a glimpse of Khalil? She sucked in a breath at the thought of him. "But that wouldn't be possible, right? Khalil had no idea on where to find her and as far as she knew he had no business in Australia. "But what if he made a way to find her?" she thought again. She missed him and she missed being his. She sighed again. "There's absolutely no way that he would ever find her. Her mother made sure of that. Even though she was allowed to travel, her mother made sure that she had a bodyguard to accompany her and she's still not allowed any contact with the outside world. "Well, then I guess I must be excited about seeing my dad" Caryn thought with a sigh. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 0 9
The sequal to Weakness that broke through. What more could go wrong in one girls life? After the death of all her friends she gets kidnapped and take...
363K 8.7K 31
A mc dedicated to saving children. Stopping sex trafficking. One mission they might get a gift. A gift of a women who has been in there hands for 17...
2.6K 40 14
She had everything she never wanted and he had everything he ever wanted. Scared. Beaten. Barely loved. Brave. Reckless. Adored. Can these two wor...
255 0 20
Slave Story about a girl who loses everything and is enslaved by a wealthy family. This story is Written by an AI with a bit of human guidance. Be su...