My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕
CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

🦖🦕CHAPTER 26

1.7K 42 4
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

I told Tsukishima the whole story of what happened earlier. He still can't believe that Bokuto is my half-brother.

"Bokuto is Keith's and Keisha's uncle." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"obviously" he said and I laid back on the bed. "sleep, you big dumbass baby" he said and I gave him my 'really' look. He patted my head and ruffled my hair.

"oh stop it Kei" I said and fixed my hair.

"But you like it, right baby Y/N?" he said and I blushed a little.

"whatever" I said and I gave him my back.

"sulking baby" I heard him mumbled and I looked at him and glared at him. He hugged me and kissed my forehead. I placed my head to his chest and closed my eyes.

*Timeskip Morning*

I woke up and saw Tsukishima sleeping. I carefully removed his arms from me and stares at his face.

"sleeping baby" I mumbled and he groaned.

Is he awake?

"don't call me that" he said and I widen my eyes.

"are you awake" I asked and he opened his eyes.

"am I going to talk if I'm not awake?" he said and rolled his eyes.

"well... sleep talking?" I said and he closed his eyes.

"whatever" he said and I smacked his arm. "tsk, what was that for?" he asked and I chuckled.

"Nothing, I just love you, you big baby" I said as I squeezed his cheeks.

"don't call me that" he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"don't call you what?" I asked.

"big baby" he mumbled and I chuckled.

"why not?" I asked and smirked.

" because I'm not a baby" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"fine" I said and went out of the room. I go to Keith's room to check him. As I opened the door, Keith hugged my legs and smiled.

"goo moring mommy" he said ad I ruffled his hair and picked him up.

"good morning too" I said and he giggled. "let's go downstairs" I said and he nodded. we went downstairs and placed him on his chair.

"what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him and he scrunched his face and think.

"ancake" he said and I chuckled and nodded. I started cooking pancakes and I heard some footsteps, I assumed that is Tsukishima and Keisha.

"MOMMY" Kesha shouted and I went to her and kissed her. "goo moring" she said and I said 'good morning'.

"eat?" she said and I nodded.

"pancake" I said and she squealed and wiggled her body for Tsukishima to put her down. Tsukishima put Keisha on her chair. I am done cooking and I placed the pancake in front of the twins and start feeding them.

"mommy" Keith called me and I looked at him.

"who a man eterday?" he asked and I looked at Tsukishima but he is focused on eating. (who is the man yesterday?)

"that's Koutaro, uhm your...uncle" I said, and then they smiled.

"weallyy" Keisha said and I nodded. They cheered and start asking about Bokuto.

"dada" LKeisha called Tsukishima and he just hummed. " o we hab unca you?" she asked and I looked at Tsukishima. (do we have an uncle to you?)

"yes" he simply answered and I widen my eyes.

"you have a brother?" I asked and he nodded.

what the fuck

"wo?" Keith asked, he is very interested.

"Akitero" he said and I widen my eyes.

He has a brother.

"we meet?" Keisha asked.

"someday" he answered and the twins squealed and I ate my food.

After eating, we all went to the living to watch a movie and have family time.

*ring**ring*

My phone ringed and I took my phone and saw Yamaguchi calling.

"Hello Yamaguchi?" I said and the twins looked at me and smiled.

"UNCA UCHIII" they shouted.

"Hello Y/N, do you
and Tsukki want to
come with us?"

"where?"

"I don't know but me
and Yachi is going
somewhere. Want to come?"

"Kei" I called him and he looked at me. "do you want to come?" I asked and he titled his head.

"where?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, we are going with Yamaguchi and Yachi," I said and he nodded.

"yes, we are coming"

"Great, I'll call you
later in 30. Get ready"

*hangs up*

"I'll ask mom if she can pick up the kids here" I said to Tsukishima and he nodded. I chatted mom

I went upstairs to get the kid's things ready and then I heard the twins shouting.

I guess mom is here now

I went downstairs with their bags and greeted mom. I gave mom the bags and kissed the twins' cheek.

"be good ok?" I said and they nodded and left.

"Let's go and get ready" I said and he nodded. We went upstairs, Tsukishima is taking a shower and I'm preparing our clothes.

Pick your clothes:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

Tsukishima went out of the bathroom and pick his clothes and I went in and took a bath.

Tsukishima's outfit:

After myself, we went into the living room to wait for Yamaguchi's call. My phone ring and saw Yamaguchi wants to facetime

*ring**ring*

"hello"

"Hello Y/N- wow
you look pretty"

"Thanks, where's Yachi?"

"here"

He showed me Yachi.

Yachi's Outfit:

"Yachi, you look so prettyy"

"t-thanks, where's
Tsukishima?"

I turned the camera to Tsukishima who is frowning.

"you look great,
Tsukki"

Yamaguchi complimented him but he rolled his eyes. I looked at Yachi and Yamaguchi and shrugged my shoulders.

"where are we going?"

"I actually don't
know, we just want
to have, fun"

"oh, where will we meet up?"

"at the bus station?"

"oh we have a car, we can use that"

"oh okiie, see you"

"see you"

*hangs up*

I placed my phone in my purse and looked at Tsukishima. I raised my eyebrow at him and he frowned.

Oh no

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.2K 100
"Tsukishima is not a baby Y/N" Hinata exclaimed. "But his MY baby kei" I said with a smirk.
261K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
135K 5.4K 20
The Earth sorta tilts and your brain turns to mush, as your face heats up and your heart rattles in your chest when you realize that you are in love...
89.7K 1.6K 38
mooncakes; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ another lover another smile ! ❞ &&. book two , to 'first love' . + COMPLETED ! fluff , angst , lime (?) . ...