My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

By cIzxthy

book 2 of Your Baby Kei๐Ÿ’— check my acc More

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 1
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 2
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 3
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 4
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 5
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 6
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 7
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 8
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 9
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 12๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 13๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 14๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 15๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 16๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 17๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 18๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 19๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 20๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 21
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 22
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 23
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 24
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 26
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 27
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 28
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 29
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTTER 32๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 33๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 34๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 35๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 36๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 37๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 38๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 39๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 40๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 41
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 42
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 43
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 44
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 45
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 46
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 47
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 48
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 49
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 52๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 53๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 54๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 55๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 56๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 57๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 58๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 59๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 60
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 61
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 62
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 63
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 64
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 65
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 66
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 67
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 68
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 71๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 72๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 73๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 74๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 75๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 76๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 77๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 78๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
CHAPTER 79๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 80
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 81
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 82
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 83
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 84
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 85
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 86
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 87
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 88
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 89
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 90

๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•CHAPTER 25

1.7K 48 20
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

We went to the nearest arcade and stay there for a minute.

"WHO IS THAT MAN?" Bokuto asked and I gulped.

"that's Ryo" I answered and looked at him nervously and he raised his eyebrow, not satisfied with my answer.

"a fan?" I said and he frowned.

"a FAN? he is just like one of Akaashi's CRAZY STALKER" he exclaimed.

"well, every time I see him somewhere. I heard someone clicking their cameras taking a photo of us" I explained and he smiled.

Why is he smiling?

"That means... I'M GOING TO BE A MODEL" he said and I looked at him deadpanned.

this kid is really weird, he's lucky he's cute

"yeah yeah now let's go and buy stuff for Rex" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"my dog" I said and he happily nodded.

*Timeskip At Pet Store*

"what will you buy?" he asked as we looked around the store.

"I don't know" I said and frowned

"well...LET'S BUY EVERYTHING FOR YOUR DOG" he said and I facepalmed myself. He dragged me to different aisles and pick different things.

"Where are you going now?" Bokuto asked

"home" I said.

"great, I'M COMING WITH YOU" he said making me freeze. "what?" he asked and raised his eyebrow. I shook my head and continue to search for things.

*Timeskip At Home*

"mom, I'm homee" I shouted and I heard little footsteps.

"MOMMY" the twins yelled and hugged my legs. They looked up and saw Bokuto.

"AWW Y/N WHO'S THESE LITTLE CUTIES" Bokuto asked and crouched down to their level.

"daddy?" Keisha asked and chuckled.

"no silly, This is my friend" I said and they smiled at him.

"Hi miswer mommy pwend" Keith said and I giggled. (hi mister mommy's friend)

"he's name is-"

"Koutaro, my dear how are you?" my mom asked making me shock.

"I'm fine M/N" Bokuto answered.

first name basis?

"how-"

"I see you meet my daughter Y/N" my mom said.

" yes" Bokuto simply answered. The twins went to the living room.

" Can someone explain how did you two know each other?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Y/N this is Koutaro...

...your half brother" she said making freeze.

my what?

I looked at Bokuto and he didn't look so shshockedike me.

"did you know?" I asked him and he nodded happily.

"MY LOVELY SISTER" he said hugged me.

"why is your last name is not Satsuki?" I asked.

"Well, mom and dad are not married so I got my mother's last name" he explained.

that makes sense

"sooo...Nii-chan?" I said and he gasped and his eyes are getting teary.

"MY CUTE BABY SISSSSS" he said and hugged me again. He pulled the hug and looked at me. "LET ME SEE MY NIECE AND NEPHEW" he said and I laughed. We went to the living room and saw the twins sleeping on the floor.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

my phone ringed and I looked at it and saw Tsukishima's number. I looked at the time and it's already 6:30 pm.

"hello"

"where are you now?"

"at my mom's house"

*hangs up*

" We need to go now, mom" I said and she nodded.

"Bokuto, I going home now" I said and he sadly nodded. I shook the kids to wake up and go home.

*Timeskip At Home*

"DADDY" the twins shouted as we entered the house and saw Tsukishima. They ran towards him and hugged his legs.

"night night time" I said and they nodded. I picked Keith up and bath him and change his clothes.

Tsukishima's POV:

I picked up Keisha and went to her room. I bathe her and change her clothes. I placed her on her bed and tucked her in.

"daddy" she called me and I looked at her.

"mommy hab a boy pwend" she said and I looked at her.

she's a kid, Kei. She won't know what boyfriend means.

"mommy is it him earlier" she said and I widen my eyes.

"who is he?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"dunno but mommy o home with him and bags" she said and I frowned

is she cheating on me?

"'ll ask mommy who is he ok?" I said and he nodded.

"night daddy" she said and I nodded. I kissed her forehead and left. I went to our bedroom and I saw her laying on the bed while typing something on her phone.

"Hi" she said but I ignored her. I grabbed some new clothes and went to the bathroom to change. After I changed, I went out of the bathroom and sat beside her but has little space between us.

"what's wrong?" she asked but I ignored her. I grabbed my phone and start scrolling.

"notice me baby Keiiii" he said and I controlled myself not to smile because of her cuteness. She wiggled me and I looked at her and frowned.

"notice your wife, Kei" she demanded and I looked away from her. She keeps wiggiling me and it's kinda annoying. I breathe in and out heavily and looked at her.

"what's wrong?" she asked again and I clothe my eyes to compose myself.

" Keisha said you have a guy with you when you went to your mother's house. Is that true?" I asked and her eyes widen.

"Are you jealous?" she asked and I huffed

"well, If your child saw their mother with another guy and HER husband don't know about it, wouldn't you be so jealous or suspicious?" I said "are you cheating on me Y/N Tsukishima?" I added and she laughed

WHY THE FUCK IS SHE LAUGHING?

"baby HAHAHAHAH" she said and I raised an eyebrow at her. "it's Bokuto" she said making me freeze.

"Bokuto? The crazy owl? why are you with him? are you choosing him over me? I can't believe you choose him. You're such a dumbass" I said and she started laughing hard.

"baby.." she said and kissed me on my lips.
"Bokuto is my half brother" she said and I widen my eyes.

"your what?!" I shouted and she laughs. "why didn't you told me" I said and she supped my cheeks and I 'tsk'.

" my mom explained to me earlier when I went there" she said and start explaining. After explaining, I still can't believe that that owl is Y/N's half-brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 6.5K 15
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
29.8K 1.2K 44
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โŸนโœŽโ™งโ€โฅ Y/n, against her want, forms a crush on a boy...
263K 5.6K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
346K 10.5K 35
๊•ฅ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๊•ฅ Hแด‡สŸสŸแด แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡! Mส ษดแด€แดแด‡ ษชs (สŸ/ษด)(ส/ษด)<3 แด€ษดแด… ษช'แด แด€ แด›ส€แด€ษดsา“แด‡ส€ sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด› สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษชษด แด‹แด€แดแดแดแด‡ แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดส. ษช แด„แด€ษด sแด‡แด‡ ษขสœแดsแด›s sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด…. แด€ษดแด… ษช...