•𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞•...

Af Midnightales_

[FEATURED BOOK] ❝Destiny is not something to play with darling, you need to stay away from me.❞ His hot brea... Mere

Copyright - 저작권
Prologue - 프롤로그
1- 일 장
2 - 이 장
3 - 삼 장
4 - 사 장
5 - 오 장
6 - 육 장
7 - 칠 장
8 - 팔 장
9 - 구 장
10 - 십 장
11 - 십일 장
12 - 십이 장
13 - 십삼 장
14 - 십사 장
15 - 십오 장
17 - 십찰 장
18 - 십팔 장
19 - 십구 장
20 - 이십 장
21- 이십일 장
22 - 이십이 장
23 - 이십삼 장
24 - 이십사 장
25 - 이십오 장
26 - 이십육 장
27 - 이십찰 장
28 - 이십팔 장
29 - 이십구 장
30 - 삼십 장
31 - 삼십일 장
32 - 삼십이 장
33 - 삼십삼 장
34 - 삼십사 장
35 - 삼십오 장
36 - 삼십육 장
37 - 삼십찰 장
38 - 삼십팔 장
39 - 삼십구 장
40 - 사십 장
41 -사십일 장
42 - 사십이 장
43 - 사십삼 장
44 - 사십사 장
45 - 사십오 장
46 - 사십육 장
47 - 사십찰 장
48 - 사십팔 장
49 - 사십구 장
50 - 오십 장
51 - 오십일 장
52 - 오심이 장
53 - 오심삼 장
54 - 옵심사 장
55 - 오심오 장
56 - 오심육 장
57 - 오심찰 장
58 - 오심팔 장
59 - 오심구 장
60 - 육십 장
61 - 육일 장
62 - 육이 장
63 - 육삼 장
64 - 육사 장
65 - 육오 장
66 - 육육 장
67 - 육칠 장
68 - 육팔 장

16 - 십육 장

348 39 67
Af Midnightales_

(Sixteenth chapter)

"Sowon."

It was a voice she knew, the one she cherished like a never-ending symphony. The echo of her name remained in the air, softly murmuring in her ear as a small smile curved upon her face.

She looked up to search for the person who had called her, excited to meet him again. There a few feet away from her stood he, tall and handsome as ever.

"Hi." She rasped in excitement while tugging a strand of hair behind her ear.

He smiled and she could have sworn to have seen paradise in it. He extended his arms open with the same heart-melting smile. Without hesitation she ran into the warm embrace, unable to keep her happiness aside.

They hugged for a moment before he moved away and looked into her orbs of bliss. His eyes had an intensity of both storm and calmness brewing as he leaned down and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead.

She loved this moment and didn't want to let go of it. Closing her eyes she remained in his warmth as he whispered,

"Good night Sowon, sleep well-"

Sowon immediately snapped her eyes open, thankful that she was awake from her surreal moment. Looking around, she was relieved to have found that she was in her room and everything was just a dream.

Remembering the dream back again, it was no doubt that the girl was Sowon herself. Though the guy was not visible, it felt like a meaningful dream. She wondered who was the guy she hugging so lovingly.

What if...it was Namjoon?

"No way!" She chastised irritatedly.

The dream felt so real and vivid as if it was true like her subconscious mind was trying to convey something through the dream.

Sowon shook her head to remove such thoughts and decided to forget about the dream. Stretching her arms, she released a loud yawn before something caught her eye.

It was something brown kept over from her covers. She carefully pulled it out and examined the huge brown coat which was quite heavy.

Why does it look familiar?

Sowon tried to assess the coat but she knew it was not hers. Examining the fabric, she frowned when she noticed the long and numerous messy stretch marks it had, probably due to her shuffling during sleep.

Unable to remember anything properly, she decided to think later and headed to look at herself in the mirror.

"Why was I sleeping in my jeans rather than my pyjamas?"

She scratched her head, the mystery of her actions becoming more confusing. Did she drink? She shook her head, knowing that she didn't have a hangover.

Maybe a cup of coffee will help me, she decided and changed from her blouse to a comfortable shirt. Next, she pulled out her tight jeans and immediately felt freer as she remained in her 'Winnie-the-pooh' shorts.

"Oh, my poor legs."

Sowon rubbed her legs which had the print of her jean's stitch marks and they were stinging. She was still wondering about the mystery before a memory struck her.

The incident. Running to the academy and arguing with Mrs Choi as she cried because she was unfairly used and fired before he came-

Sowon gasped as slowly, yesterday's eventful memory began to rewind inside her head. She stood there, half-dressed while trying to process her memories.

"Hey, Sowon-"

Without any warning or knock, Namjoon barged inside her room with messy hair. His words stopped midway as he stared at Sowon's shorts.

When the realization of Namjoon looking at her half-naked dawned upon her, she immediately released a high pitched shriek before fumbling around to cover herself from more embarrassment.

"What the hell are you doing here and stop staring at me you pervert!" She screamed furiously while grabbing her towel and wrapped it around her waist.

Without any much reaction, he merely blinked before yawning tiredly. His messy and fluffy hair bounced as he shook his head and released a soft chuckle,

"Really? You are embarrassed about me seeing your shorts?"

Sowon huffed before folding her arms defensively, "So what?"

"I don't know, maybe you should be embarrassed about bawling your eyes in front of everyone yesterday. Even the kids saw you."

Sowon cringed at finding his words bitterly true.

"You don't have the right to say anything when you were the one who barged into my room when I was changing. Don't you know how to knock?"

"Yeah whatever, I mean 'Winnie-the-pooh' is also cute. By the way, you got nice legs."

"Shut up!"

More than embarrassed, Sowon threw a cushion at Namjoon who dodged it easily. He only smirked arrogantly before his eyes darted to the brown coat lazily thrown over her bed.

Sowon followed his gaze and cursed herself, remembering that Namjoon has landed it to her only for yesterday and today was a new day. He picked up the coat and stretched it out, clearly trying to show the marks on it.

"Seriously? I gave you my favourite coat for the night and you return my favour by ruining it?"

"I, um.."

Sowon stood there fumbling with her fingers as she tried to speak out. But she didn't know how the coat ended up on her covers and she didn't have any excuse either.

Namjoon took a few steps and in a blink, he was already standing in front of her closely. He held out the coat,

"How do you think you can repair this damage?"

"I uh, I will pay for it?"

Sowon chuckled nervously and immediately shut up when Namjoon didn't give any reaction, his expression remained pure serious.

He took another step closer and Sowon naturally backed up to the wall, uncomfortably. She didn't know why she felt intimidated by him right now but surely, her heartbeat was getting faster.

Comparing yesterday and today's Namjoon, it was like a day and night difference. One was a storm and the other was calm and right now, Sowon was facing the worse one.

"Money cannot repay my favour Sowon, I already have enough of it."

Sowon scoffed at his arrogant remark and attempted to challenge him by looking at him directly in the eye.

"Then what do you want?"

He remained quiet for a moment and she internally smiled, knowing she had won. Namjoon stared at her once more before he brought up the coat and shoved it in her arms.

"I want you to wash and iron it by yourself."

Her jaw dropped and suddenly the coat in her arms felt heavier than ever, "What?!"

"You heard me. I want this coat back to its original form."

Sowon opened her mouth to argue but Namjoon had already left the room, leaving her alone to her mess. She glanced at the new burden in her arms before groaning.

How was she going to get out of this new mess?

A/N: Lmao I love them bickering like that. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter. Do tell me your thoughts! :)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

125K 3.1K 43
"Shh... I'll teach you.... I'll teach you to love me.... you will learn... you will learn to be mine..." She sat still on his lap accepting her fate...
162K 6.4K 60
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
3.3M 165K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
20.3K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...