Hunter x Hunter (X Reader)

Oleh FeirceAngel

A kind, energetic, and adventurous girl accidentally stumbles upon the Hunter Exam as she runs away from her... Lebih Banyak

ā€¢ Introduction ā€¢
ā€¢ Prologue ā€¢
ā€¢ Chapter One ā€¢
ā€¢ Chapter Two ā€¢
ā€¢ Chapter Three ā€¢
ā€¢ Chapter Four ā€¢
ā€¢ Chapter Five ā€¢
ā€¢ Chapter Seven ā€¢
ā€¢ Chapter Eight ā€¢

ā€¢ Chapter Six ā€¢

1.6K 74 40
Oleh FeirceAngel

[A/n- just wanted to say thank you so much for your support!
Your votes and comments are what inspire me to keep at it!
Also, sorry that it's short, it's like 1:30 in the morning right now lol]

~

Everyone who passed the Second Phase is guided back onto the airship, which takes off into the sky illuminated by fading sunlight.

I try not to contemplate the elevation as I listen to the old man address everyone.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself to the remaining applicants," he begins. "I am Netero, Chairman of the Selection Committee for this year's Hunter Exam."

The short green guy beside him speaks up, " I am his secretary, Beans."

Oh my gosh, Beans is too cute a name!

"Originally I had planned to make my appearance during the Final Phase of the exam but since I'm already here..."

His voice lowers as he stares at us, "I'll accompany you for a while... and enjoy this nice edgy atmosphere."

I stifle a snort of laughter because it's too true. The atmosphere is very intense. Just a glimpse of the applicants is enough to verify it.

On the other side of the crowd I hear Killua yawn, a sentiment that I myself share.

"We are scheduled to arrive at our destination at eight AM tomorrow morning," Beans informs us, "You'll find dinner waiting for you in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest."

At the prospect of food and a nap, my tail thumps rhythmically against my legs.

I am so hungry!

"Please feel free to do as you please until you are called."

Everyone is quick to disperse.

From the corner of my eye I see Tonpa chatting it up with Kurapika and Leorio. No doubt he's trying to stir some trouble.

I scowl at the man, wishing that he wouldn't have made it this far, before scampering off in search of food.

~

The dining hall isn't hard to find.

Following my trusty nose, I arrive in a minute flat. I heap piles of food on my plate before settling down at an empty table and digging in.

Someone sits beside me, and I glance up to see Hisoka smirking at me.

"Hungry, huh?"

I nod, continuing to munch as I try to speak, "'m alfays hunfry."

A familiar person seats himself in front of me, his expression eerily similar to every other time I've seen him.

"Hey, Gitta," I say, after swallowing my food this time. "Are you two gonna eat?"

Hisoka shrugs and Gittarackur doesn't even react.

Plate empty, I stand, "Want me to get you something? I'm gonna have some coffee."

"I'll have some too," the jester states.

"Okay! I'll be right back!" I snatch the tray with my plate in order to get seconds.

Once I get back to the table, I set a steaming cup in front of Hisoka with a smile.

"I got sugar and milk in case you want some."

"Thanks, pup."

I shake my head, "No problem."

My attention returns to the food in front of me as I greedily devour it.

Next to me, Hisoka begins fiddling with his deck of cards, splaying them out before fancily flipping them face up.

I watch with some interest, now completely stuffed with hearty food and very content.

He then starts to build a tower of cards, carefully placing each one so that they don't collapse.

"Sugoi! Where'd you learn to do that?"

"I've always been good at this. Want to try?"

My tail smacks against the table leg as I nod excitedly.

He topples the tower with a slight tap of his finger, pushing the cards towards me.

I stack them in a neat pile before I commence. Scrupulously, I try to mimic his earlier movements, attempting to keep my hands steady.

Soon, I discover that I am awful at this.

I just can't keep still enough to get the cards to stand up.

All the while, Hisoka and Gittarackur keep quietly observing with great amusement.

After my fiftieth attempt goes awry, I sigh dejectedly and thrust the cards back towards Hisoka.

My eyelids have become heavy despite my earlier caffeine intake, so I decide to call it a night.

"One day, I'll make one. But right now I need sleep," I whine, slumping my arms and head on the table, eyes closed.

Hisoka's deep chuckle is music to my ears, even if it's at my expense.

The sounds of the dining hall are slowly snuffed out as my consciousness slips away from me, allowing me blissful peace.

~

When my eyes crack open again, I'm not where I previously was.

There are arms wrapped around me, strong lean arms which hold me close to a warm chest.

Strange, I wasn't expecting to wake up in someone's arms.

I recognize the scent of the person, confirming that it is Hisoka.

But why on earth is he cuddling me?

Squirming out of instinct, I squint through the darkness to realize that I'm in a sort of bedroom with two beds.

Occupying the other bed is Gittarackur, who seems to be deep asleep.

A large hand rests upon my head, gently steering it back towards the pillow.

"It's okay, puppy~ We moved here to rest, and we still have time before the next Phase... Just sleep."

His hand strokes my hair and my fuzzy ears, a soothing motion which has me leaning into his touch.

"You could've woken me," I point out.

"Didn't want to. You're too cute when you're sleeping~"

Rolling my eyes, I relax again, knowing full well that I have nothing better to do.

All that I can do is wait for the next Phase and hope I make it through.

So far, the Hunter Exam has proven to be very entertaining, and it's helped me make some new friends!

I've got a feeling that more good things are to come. Possibly a few bad things too, but oh well.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

123K 3.7K 32
[DISCONTINUED !!] [please read the rewritten ver !] "š˜øš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜µ š˜¢ š˜„š˜¢š˜® š˜®š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¶š˜µš˜¦.. š˜Ŗš˜® š˜Æš˜°š˜µ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜Æ š˜“š˜¶š˜±š˜±š˜°š˜“š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜£š˜¦ š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜¦." y...
198K 5.4K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
9.5K 211 29
Itsumi Zoldyck runs away from home due to differing opinions she shares with her parents, Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck. On her adventures, she runs into C...
251K 3.8K 22
Well well, it's the consequences of my bad decisions. Took awhile for them to catch-up to me Gon Killua Kurapika Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Feitan [Comple...