𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |𝙻𝚞�...

By chaaaey

| Tԋҽ Oɯʅ Hσυʂҽ | DISCONTINUED 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚗𝚘𝚌é𝚍𝚊 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Growing part with Luz was her gre... More

◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden
↳A lying Witch and a Warden {2}
◘ Witches before wizards
↳Witches before Wizards {2}
↳Witches before Wizards {3}
◘ I'm a teen abomination!?
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {2}
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {3}
◘ "The Intruder"
↳"the intruder" {2}
↳"the intruder" {3}
◘ Convention
↳convention {2}
◘ Hooty's moving hassle
↳Hooty's moving hassle {2}
◘ Lost in language
↳Lost in language {2}
↳Lost in laungue {3}
↳Lost in language {4}
◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed
↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}
◘ Escape of the Palisman
↳Escape of the Palisman {2}
◘ Adventures in the Elements
↳Adventure in the Elements {2}
↳Adventures in the Elements {4}
◘ First Day
↳First Day {2}
◘ "Really small problems"
↳"Really small problems" {3}
↳"Really small problems" {2}
✨If Luz cheats on Y/n for some stuff animal ✨
♡Tαɠɠҽԃ♡
◘ Understanding Willow
↳Understanding willow {2}
↳Understanding willow {3}
↳Understanding Willow {4}
◘ Enchanting grom fright
↳Enchanting grom fright {2}
↳Enchanting grom fright {3}
◘ Wing it like witches
↳Wing it like witches {2}
↳Wing it like witches {3}
◘ Agony of a Witch
This book in a nutshell:
◘ Young Blood, Old Souls
°Season 2°
◘ Separate Tides
◘ Escaping Expulsion
◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins
◘Hunting Palismen
◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

↳Adventure in the Elements {3}

1.1K 59 44
By chaaaey

(A/N: on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this book so far?)

Luz and I came back, tired from Eda's requests. I huffed while stretching "okay, we've identified the smells of three different rocks, sorted all the twigs from big to small" I took a breath before speaking again "and found your glove. And your hand"

Luz brought it out and took off the gloves from Eda's unattached hand. Eda brought down her drink and turned to us "ah I was wondering where that thing went" she took the hand placing it back.

"So what now?" Luz asked while I crossed my arms.

We looked at the side seeing Amity train with her older siblings. Blocking each attacks from each other. She looked amazing.

Amity faced us smiling and waving at us. But then got dragged down in the snow my Edric's magic.

We both laughed quietly.

Eda took notice on where our attention was, then stood up "hey, I know my lessons are weird" "pretty weird" I said as "alright thanks Y/n" Eda responded sarcasticly then continued.

"but this is what wild magic is all about! Making a connection with nature. Earliest witches understood that, human witches need to understand it too"

Luz looks down then up again "you both want to learn a second spell?"

"With all our heart" we said in unison "then you both have to learn from the island" Eda finished with a smile.

She walked us up to the top of the mountain. The view was awesome. The sat us down on huge rocks for us to sit "now look"

We looked at the view. It looks like it's Golden time but it was just the clouds "and think about what the island is trying to tell you"

With that she left us alone there to concentrate. We took deep breaths as Luz held my hand. Her hands were warm and fits perfectly on my hand.

"Alright, let's look. Look with everything we've got!. Focus!" She said as I nodded.

I looked around calmly. It was quiet at first but then "focus? On what? On how you'll be stuck in the baby class while Y/n will be with willow and Gus?"

I looked at her. She had her hands talking "no! Don't think like that!" She argued with her hand "luz your overthinking again.." I whispered worried.

"Face it, you'll never get a second spell following Eda's lessons. Right Y/n?" Her left hand asked me.

I didn't say anything thinking 'im not going to do it. Embarrassing. Talking to a hand'

"Silence hands!" She balled her hands looking away.

Then a huge bang sounded from the bottom. Amity destroyed a tree again.

"Amity! Dinners ready!" Emira called.

"I caught a bat!" Edric added

(A/N: Edric you better not start corona there-)

"Edric don't eat that." Amity said walking towards their tent leaving her book and wand. Then went towards where her siblings were.

I looked at the clouds. Luz was muttering something to herself but I didn't bother listening to it. 'focus'

Until her voice again "Great work Luz- shut it shh! I don't need your validation " She talked with her hand.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Meanwhile with king..

"Military discipline cooking.. I truly am a demon for all season!" He laughed before taking a potion.

"Just a dash of Eda's secret sauce and I'm the creator of life!" He pours it on his stuff animals that started moving and came to life.

They stood up, aligned.

King puts his hands on his back and began walking like a chief of solder's would do.

"Yes yes my loyal recruits! Welcome to boot camp! You sure need it. Look at you, raggedy, pathetic ,chewed in you got a button hanging off of your eye, pathetic!"

He spits a little "but I will mold you worms!! Into.. slightly.." he thinks for the right word "better kinds of worms."

He walked again "your first mission, give me snacks!" He pointed to the left as the other stuffed toys followed.

"Your commander is hungry so pick it up!" He saw the teddy plush walking the wrong direction.

He slapped the back of it "hey private ding ding snacks are that way!" He pointed as the teddy follows.

"You better shape up recruit your in my boot camp now" he shook his head crossing his arms.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"E'd give me the bat" Emira glared at his twin brother that's holding the bat "No! If were not going to eat it, I wanna keep it as a pet!!" He yelled running away "Get back here before that thing bites you!!" Emira yelled as she and Amity ran chasing their brother.

Luz and I were hiding behind a huge rock. She told me that were going to borrow Amity's wand and book just for magic training. I tried to protest with her but she explained to me that we needed it to learn at least one more spell since Eda wasn't being helpful yet at all. She did have a point.. Ever since we got here Eda was just telling us about the history and dangers, or her teaching not making sense at all.

I couldn't also wait since I was getting impatient. How could I focus if I don't know what magic to start off with here at a snowy mountain?

We entered in their tent. Still guilty about doing this. We took Amity's book and wand running off back to the top.

We went on the edge kneeling as I opened the book gasping a bit. There was a drawing. It appears to be amity's since her signature was in the bottom.

"Huh, her cross hatching has improved" Luz said taking the drawing out of the way. There was a fire spell.

"Oh man oh man.." Luz said getting hyped as she stood up ready to cast the spell. I took a closer look and read it.

Luz performed the summoning creating an orange beam on the wand "woah.." I gasped "yes!" Luz cheered and aimed it up the sky making it look like fireworks.

"I did magic! I did magic!" She cheered again jumping "without drawing anything too!" I added "this thing is the coolest!!" She took my hand while I grabbed the book smiling "your turn Y/n!"

Before I could say something someone Interrupted "hold it right there!"

..Eda..

We looked behind getting nervous "what are you doing with, that?" She asked pointing at the wand. This time Luz snapped "Were doing magic. What would you have us do? Eat more snow? Lick a rock?"

Eda looks shocked "okay, maybe my methods are.. unique, but so is your magic! Connecting to the island can help you both. That wand can't!"

"Well it's already helped us a bit." I said "just watch what I can do." Luz furrowed her brows looking at the side performing her magic.

She made the same thing again but bigger. Then bigger. Making her loose out of control "woah woah!" She uncontrollably moved her hand to the side.

Alarming one of the monsters here on the mountain. It jumped at us roaring. We looked at it, shocked. "You've angered, the slitter beast." Eda said.

"You've angered the slitter beast! Luz!" Eda yelled holding onto her staff "will it accept a heartfelt apology..?" Luz asked as I shook her "does it look like it's going to accept an apology? Right now??" I asked.

It looked right at us and roared. It came running towards luz. Before I could move Eda ran to us pushing us away to save ourselves.

She then got taken by the beast as it roared again. "Eda!!" I yelled "Y/n!" Amity yelled my name as we looked at their way.

"What did we miss!" Edric says "and what are you doing with my wand!?" Amity asks luz pointing at her.

"Uhm..!" Luz tries to explain herself but Amity took her belongings back. Emira stood forward putting a hand on Amity's shoulder "mittens, we've got bigger problems."

The beast came towards us.

Emira and Edric took a step "aww he's so cute! Can we keep him?" Emira asked smirking "It's no bat, but we could try!" Edric responded as they used their magic making some kind of electrical rope.

They pulled down the beast, now struggling "you got it!.. now finish it off!!!" Eda yelled in a slight panicked voice.

"I'm on it!" Amity ran infront ready to perform her magic. But it didn't appear "what!?" She smacked her wand as she looked at the batteries of it.

"Did you use this all up!?" Amity asked luz angrily. "I-I.. I didn't know..!" Luz was standing there like a popsicle.

Emira groans "Come on Luz! Y/n!" Emira yelled. I nodded and placed plant magic on the snow creating little vines. But it wasn't that long and strong.

"Do those powerful spells you were talking about!" Edric exclaimed "but we don't actually.. know any.." luz admits.

The beast got ranged and pulled into the rope forcefully making Emira and Edric trip. "Edric! Emira!" Amity exclaimed as the twins got took up.

I ran over to her comforting her "No!!" She yelled holding onto me while reaching out for her siblings.

The three of them were now taken away to the beast's territory. We ran to the edge looking at the direction they're heading.

We panted heavily.

"What do we do Amity!?" I asked "I'm going after them, you both are staying here!" Amity let's an arm out to stop me.

"But the beast has Eda!" Luz exclaimed "and because of you it also have my brother and sister! Now you two stay put!"

She took my hand pulling me next to luz. She glared for a second before looking worried sick "you both will only get hurt.."

She casted a magic spell to keep us from escaping. Like a trashcan but with nothing on the bottom and it's pink magic.

"Amity! Wait!" As I touched it, it stunned me causing me to yelp in pain a little. I held my wrist while luz placed both of her hands on my shoulder for support.

"Stupid island!" Luz yelled and kicked a rock. She jumped in pain regretting to do that. She sat down bringing me with her "you're supposed to teach us magic.." she whispered.

It then stared to snow. "We'll never learn more that this i guess.." i said taking out a note pad and performed light magic.

It started to float up and disappeared line bubbles. But in the sky. There was a pattern "wait luz.. is that.." I looked closely.

Luz also saw it "a light glyph? But what does that mean?" She asked. A snow dropped onto my hand as it melted quickly "oh..!"

Luz saw a stick lying on the ground "it means.."

"Magic is a gift from the island.." we both said softly as Luz started to trace the drawing on the snow "it means.." I pressed it and created Ice.

"Magic is everywhere..!" I finished. Luz had an idea "okay, wait for a second Y/n" luz said standing up as I nodded.

She started to draw around the cage were on as we stood in top of the small rock "magic is everywhere!" Luz yelled grabbing my waist as I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

We both jumped at the same time creating a huge block of ice going up making us fly for a second but then started to fall and land on the snow.

"Our second spell!" We cheered "Thank you snow! Thank you island! Thank you Eda.." Luz paused for a second "Eda! We have to save her!" I said grabbing her arm as we ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
33.4K 1K 42
Luz thought it was finally time to leave the Boiling Isles and go back home. Once she got back, Camila didn't agree with her sneaking off for the Sum...
160K 4.7K 71
book 1 Luz Noceda gets into fights constantly in her home town. so her mother, Camila, sends her to live with a old friend of hers named Eda until he...
119K 3.2K 23
When Luz returns to the Boiling Isles, her feelings towards her best friend, top student Amity Blight, haven't changed. But both are too afraid to co...