๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” | ๐™š. ๐™Ÿ๐™–...

By ryuksappleslice

"I want you (Y/N), can I have you?" You were just minding you own business one day when Eren Jaeger came into... More

eat my ass๐Ÿฅบ
poop sock supremacy๐Ÿ˜
stupid hoe๐Ÿ™„
now who wanna suck my pussy๐Ÿ˜ซ
i eat children๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
meat๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
oi oi oi erwin peepee peeeepeeee๐Ÿ˜Ž
lick me๐Ÿฆบ tease meโœ‚ touch me ๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘คplease me ๐Ÿงฟsex me๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
HELP๐Ÿฑ MY PUSSIES GONE CRAZY๐Ÿ”ชโ›“โš”
Isayama pls don't kill Eren๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ thanks๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ
i like to be fucked like a slut๐Ÿ‘ด
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ•ถ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿฆฏ
dino nuggets๐Ÿฅบ
โš ๏ธdump truck alertโš ๏ธ
just got caught in 4k๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ธ
google, show me a picture of this dudes balls๐Ÿ˜
todoroni and cheese๐Ÿ˜ณ
benis
shout out my mom for pushing me out her badussy
you like jazz?
pee drawer
my throat feeling lonely rn eren๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿฅต
why is my back arching๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜
dilf supremacy๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ
piss kink๐Ÿ’ฆ
milf supremacy
aremih๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
eggwin๐Ÿฅต
oops
sorry lol
dying inside lol
tatakae๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ•Š
punt childrenโค
i need help๐Ÿ‘ดโ˜บ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ
sussy baka๐Ÿ‘น
heehee๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ•ด
muffin bussin๐Ÿฅต
next question๐Ÿ˜
yummy toilet water๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคค
guys help idk
kirkland water

this shit bussin

2.7K 83 251
By ryuksappleslice

You woke up 5 hours later before anyone else was awake.. because its 6:30. 'We love being sleep deprived🤪.' Since you literally had nothing else to do you grabbed the makeup bag out of your duffel bag and went to the mirror in your shared room to put on a little makeup. The flashlight on your phone was on so you could see yourself in the darkness covered throughout the room and didn't want to be too extra so you just put on a little concealer for your eye bags, blush, and mascara. 

That really didn't pass by much time though so you just decided it would probably be best to go to one of the separate lobby's that had a couch. Before you left you changed into this:

After getting dressed you finally left the girls room. When you got to the 4th lobby you went on the couch and laid down and enjoyed some peace and quiet. Although that didn't last long because a group of 3rd years came into the room you were in and would not shut up. They didn't even realize you were there so you just went on your phone, trying to ignore them.

You groaned and switched positions on the couch because you were uncomfortable which caught the notice of the 4 boys in the room. "Is someone there?" One of them called out in your direction.

"No, definitely not." You sarcastically replied to him.  They walked over to the couch in curiosity to who they were speaking to, to find you laying on the couch on your phone. "Do you need something?"

They were shocked that they hadn't noticed that you were there the whole time and they hadn't noticed. Which wasn't completely abnormal to you, not being noticed was very common to you. It comes in handy in math so you don't get called on because Shadis doesn't even notice your presence. 

"Oh sorry did we disturb you.. we can leave iffu want" The other one said pointing at the exit. 

"No, its okay I might as well check on my friends." You got up and awkwardly smiled at the boys who just watched you leave the room.

To your luck when you got back into the girls room they had begun to get ready for the day. Some of the girls were surprised to see you look decent for once, which was true. You had never worn makeup to school and for once you weren't wearing a baggy sweatshirt. Since it was now 7:45 and breakfast was at 8, you guys decided to go get the boys and head down as a class. 

You knocked onto the boys door to see if they were ready to go to breakfast but a tired shirtless Eren stood in the doorway. At first when he opened the door you were looking at his toned abs, which he noticed but didn't mind. Eren was more stunned by the way you looked, but you didn't notice that he had looked you up and down.

Mentally slapping yourself to stop looking, you brought your eyes up to his. "You guys do know we have like 15 minutes until breakfast right?" Eren moved to the side so you could come in which wasn't allowed but no one really cared. 

"Yeah yeah, good morning to you too" You just rolled your eyes at him and spotted your best friend still tucked in his futon.

"Bruh what the hell are you doing still in bed."  The boys attention all went towards you as you were the only girl in the room, everyone appeared to be ready besides Eren and Cameron. You bounce onto Cameron's stomach sitting with your legs crossed and he groaned in pain.

"(Y/N) get your fat ass off of me." 

"Yes, we know my ass is juicy. Now get up." Cameron was a hard person to wake up which makes sense why none of the other boys were trying to wake him up. Violence is the answer. 

"Fine, I'll get up... bitch" He whispered the last part. But at least you had gotten him to wake up and once they were all ready you headed down to the cafeteria.

--

Shadis met up with the class after breakfast to tell you that you'd be going into town at 10:00. There was a pretty big town with a lot of places to tour around so that was todays main activity. 

The class was told to break into groups of 6 to stick with the entire time in town because their wouldn't be any supervision and they didn't want anyone to get lost. Today was warmer than the day before especially because going into town will be a lower elevation than the resort.

Once you got into town, which you got to by one of the school bus's taking your class, everyone started deciding what group they would split off into.

"Do you guys want to join me and (Y/N) in a group?" Cameron asked the group that had just exited the bus that consisted of Jean, Eren, Connie, and Sasha. No one knows why but Ashley jumped to get Mikasa and Armin into her group along with Marco. You thought it was odd but didn't question it.

"Yeah sure" They all agreed.

Your group started off by going to little shops around town and stopping by some food places occasionally for Sasha to stock up her stash.

We ate lunch ate a ramen shop since we were their during lunch time. The day wasn't much of an eventful one, kind of boring to you since you weren't a big fan of tourism.

-- 

Back at the resort everyone just chilled taking a long break from the trip you had today. You were on the couch with Eren and Armin, they had started talking more today. Same with Mikasa, their friendship is coming back together with Ashley out of the picture. You later figured out that Ashley only asked Mikasa, Armin, and Marco because she wanted to talk crap about Eren and get them on her side which for obvious reasons didn't work. 

Cameron was laying down on the floor in front of the couch you were on with Mikasa showing each other memes. 

-- 

Time skip to Monday

For the past few days you've been getting closer to Eren and his friends. You would talk to them on a regular basis now same with Cameron, somehow you had become popular. Not that you wanted to, it just kind of happened. Armin, Mikasa, and Eren's friendship had seem to go back to what it use to be.

It was a very long week for everyone and you were all tired. Since last night was the last night of the vacation everyone stayed up until around 2:30 and we had to wake up at 6:00 the same morning. No one even went to their rooms, you all slept in the separate lobby. Well except for Ashley and her friends. She now hates you more then ever since you 'took her friends from her' but you couldn't really give a shit to be honest.

Your alarm went off on your phone signaling it was time to wake up. But you didn't move because you were comfortable and didn't want to get up. Something smelt like nutmeg, ginger, and a little bit of citrus to you. It was weird it felt like something was moving under you so you opened your eyes to find Eren. Your leg was on top of his with your head on his chest. 

He opened his emerald eyes and looked directly into your (E/C) ones. Neither of you had realized the position he fell asleep in. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to.."

"No its okay I don't mind" He reassured you it was fine. "But could you turn off that damn alarm." You reached over to your phone and turned off the alarm as everyone else was getting up. You sat up off of Eren and sat down on your knees next to him.

"I never even realized I went to sleep, huh." 

For some reason neither of your eyes left the others for quite a while until Cameron came up and tackled you. "Why did you guys look like you were undressing each other with your eyes." He said putting you in a chokehold, he let go after you tapped out.

"Dude what the fuck, we were not" You rolled your eyes at Cameron and walked back to your room to get ready without anyone else.

You got dressed into this shirt with cream mom jeans and made sure you put everything in your duffel bag. Once you were finished getting ready all the girls started to come in the room. You were about to leave since you were ready but someone bumped into you and made you fall onto the floor instead.

"Ashley what the hell!?!" You yelled which since the door was open everyone could hear you. Some people came to check out what the commotion was, even the boys room across the halls door opened to see what was going to.

"I swear to fucking god (Y/N) don't ever get in my way. Stop talking to Eren, he doesn't care about you. He's just playing with you like he did me. One day he says he loves you then the next he goes off fucking another slut. Its always you isn't it" She laughed saying the last part. "Why you, there is absolutely nothing special about you. You got that? So don't go off thinking you're the best person in the world. It should've been you who died in that accident instead."

'What? What accident? I never told her how my mom died so she wouldn't have known? You know what, I don't give a fuck.' You were a little shocked at first but then just sat there on the floor unamused waiting for her to finish her speech.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?" Cameron came up to you and helped you off the floor. Sasha and Mikasa came up behind you and picked up your phone and bag which had fallen on the floor.

"That was a little harsh don't you think" Mikasa added, Sasha nodded in agreement.

"Meh, I don't really know what she's talking about.. I guess it could be something I can't remember, but you would know what it was right Cameron?" You looked towards Cameron who just stood there shocked.

Cameron's POV

Ever since (Y/N) came out of her coma she didn't remember everything from her past. I should have felt bad for her but it more felt like relief. Ever since Chase died she blamed herself for his death. So when she asked me about what Ashley was talking about I didn't know what to say. I knew one day she would find out but I didn't want her too.

Maybe that was selfish but I don't really care. I was hoping she would never remember that part of her life. Her whole personality changed after he died, she didn't want to talk to me anymore. Whenever I did see her she'd avoid making eye contact with me. It was too hard to bear.

That led me to lie to her in the moment. "No I don't know what she's talking about either." That lie could continue if Ashley doesn't open her god damn mouth again. Since Chase was only here for the summer we were his only friends in the area, no one else knew about him. (Y/N) lost two people she cared about within 4 months. 

I knew she was in love with him, I could see it in her face whenever she talked to him. Though she never realized it. Just like how she was looking at Eren a while ago. She's going through it again, and yet again, its not me.

"Oh huh then I have even more of no idea what the hell she was talking about." (Y/N) grabbed her bag and phone so I took her hand and brought her into my room since she was clearly not wanted by someone in the girls room.

"Sorry" Eren apologized to (Y/N) when I closed the door.

"For what?"

"The reason she yelled at you was mostly because of me, you didn't deserve it. She should've taken it out on me, not you." Eren looked genuinely sorry. Even if I'm not the one in her heart, I'm glad its Eren. He would treat her right. All I want is for her to be happy.

Normal POV

"No its okay Eren, its not like I really cared about what she said to me. She should be the one apologizing." You knew that it wasn't Eren's fault for anything, its nothing he could control anyways.

You hung out with the guys until everyone was ready for breakfast. Once breakfast was over you all went to the busses and drove back to the school.

This time Sasha wanted to sit with Mikasa so Connie and Cameron switched leaving you to sit with Eren. Some of your other classmates that you had made friends with joined you too, their names were Annie, Reiner, and Bertholdt. Armin sat with Annie, they seemed to be flirting a lot which you smirked at Armin pointing at the girl next to him and he blushed.

Everyone was on the brink of passing out, but not you. There are no such thing as naps for you. "I'm so fucking tired." Eren groaned.

"Wow its almost like we got 3 hours of sleep last night. Or more like this morning." You responded.

"You'd almost think" He said sarcastically. After a few minutes of silence Eren's head landed on your shoulder. You were gonna push it off at first but when you saw that he was asleep you just sighed and left him there. To fill the void of silence since everyone else was asleep you put in your airpods and listened to your music(My playlist may or may not be full of anime songs🙄✋).

It had been an hour since everyone fell asleep but Sasha woke up and started eating loudly which woke everyone else up.

"Sasha! Chew quieter!" Connie yelled at Sasha but she didn't listen and kept eating until Mikasa slapped the back of her head. "OW!" She rubbed her head and started eating quieter. Though the damage had already been done and everyone was awake again, including Eren.

"Finally, yo bitch ass up" You pushed his head off your shoulder since he was already awake and hadn't moved yet.

"You woke up, and chose violence." Eren rubbed his tired eyes his messy brown hair was everywhere and damn he was hot. Even when he just woke up. He could look like shit, but pull off that look. Except Eren thought the same about you. When he woke up and saw your face his heart jumped out of his chest, excited that the first thing he saw when he woke up was you. 

"Yeah yeah whatever, at least I actually let you sleep on my shoulder." He nodded agreeing.

"I really don't know how I didn't know you before that day at your house. Like what the fuck was I doing? I even knew the quiet girls name but not yours, I don't get it." Eren has been thinking about this for a while, its like this random girl popped out of nowhere and changed his future. But she was there the entire time.

"Oh actually there is a good explanation for that, I can literally disappear off the grid and no one would notice. In 2nd grade this one teacher totally forgot that I existed and never remembered me being in the class. Ever since then I've been able to avoid people easily because they don't notice me. I think throughout this whole year only 1 teacher noticed that I was gone during my coma."

"What in the supernatural shit is that?"

"Bruh I literally have no idea, its kinda nice though. I never get called on in class." You smiled satisfied.

"Well that would really suck if I forgot you." His tone of voice all of a sudden changed, it sounded deep and sincere. Like he actually meant it. A little pink flush appeared on your face but you quickly brushed it off.

"Yeah that would suck for you if you forgot me." You smirked. "Your life would be empty without me." Of course you answered sarcastically, why would you take anything seriously. That makes life boring. Eren just laughed.

"You know what, it probably would." He pat your head and sat more comfortably in his seat sighing. 'I doubt she'll ever understand how much I like her'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 607 29
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "โ„‘'๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ญ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ข. ๐”–๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ช๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ. โ„‘ ๐”ก๐”ฌ๐”ซ'๐”ฑ ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฏ...
5.3K 166 26
~~~~~~๐–ง๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ? ๐–จ ๐–ฝ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ, ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—๐—Œ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐–บ...
Sonder By :P

Fanfiction

2.1K 58 21
You transfer to Marley University on account of Sasha, your life long best friend. While there, you meet a guarded Eren Jaeger. What's the worst that...
1.1K 21 8
' ๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ถ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚..-' ' ๐˜„๐—ต๐˜†.. ' ' ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ๐˜…๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด. ' ' College/mafia AU eren...