HELLO, DARLING | JIKOOK ✔

By miniekins

"If I spread your thighs apart, I expect that they stay open." Jimin's relationship with his boyfriend has al... More

00 || HELLO, DARLING (TEASER)
01 || I HAVE A BOYFRIEND
02 || NAUGHTY BOYS LIKE YOU
03 || ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING LIE
04 || I HAVE YOU ON YOUR KNEES
05 || ARE YOU AFRAID YET?
06 || A LITTLE, FILTHY WHORE
07 || YOU'LL BE PERFECT
08 || I WANT YOU TO BREAK ME
09 || BROKEN AND OBEDIENT
10 || WHAT DOES IT TAKE
12 || NEW FUCKING BITCH
13 || I WANT YOU TO FUCKING RUIN HIM
14 || EVERY PART OF MY BEING
15 || MONEY AND COVET
16 || I COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE
17 || I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU
18 || TO SILENCE HIM PERMANENTLY
19 || NOBODY TOUCHES MY BOYS
20 || G-GUN... INSIDE OF M-ME
21 || FULL HOUSE
22 || FINE LINE
23 || I PROMISE
24 || AND NOW SHE'S GONE
25 || TERMS AND CONDITIONS
26 || THIS NIGHTMARE IS ALMOST OVER
27 || NOT EVEN A BULLET
28 || ONE OF A KIND
29 || HEAT OF THE MOMENT
30 || GAME ON
31 || TO BE THE HUNTED (FINALE)

11 || JUST HOW MUCH

11.1K 572 789
By miniekins

There is something asphyxiating, sitting in the passenger seat of Jeongguk's sleek black car in silence. He's looking anywhere and everywhere, but to his lefthand side where the blond currently sits with one hand wrapped around the wheel, the other resting along his inner thigh. From Jimin's peripheral, he can see a finger tapping, repeatedly landing against the fabric of Jeongguk's black jeans. It's impossible to decode just exactly what's going on in the man's head. Is he angry? Is he upset? Frustrated? Perhaps all three and then some. Not even the quiet melody resonating from within the car door puts him at ease.

Jimin is replaying the moment in the alleyway on repeat. Not his assault, but what followed. He had been slumped against the brick wall, propelled by buckling knees to sit on the frigid concrete. Dialing Jeongguk's number at that point hadn't been a second thought, even though he had once again disobeyed by venturing further into the city than promised. But it hadn't taken longer than two seconds for Jeongguk to answer the phone call and immediately he had been on his way.

The night had gotten darker and yet Jimin couldn't move. He had this gut feeling that regardless, the pretty collar encompassing his neck would keep him safe. Perhaps a reckless assumption, but he was right. Because several other drunkards showed up. They all retreated like scared dogs and sobered up the moment they saw the fine leather embellishing his white skin.

Not too long after that, Jeongguk had finally arrived. Jimin will never be able to forget his entwined look of absolute anger and dismay. It was like something he had never witnessed, something beyond what the blond man always seemed capable of conjuring.

He looked bloodthirsty, and quite literally ready to kill. It had him genuinely afraid but at the same time, he felt the safest he's ever felt.

"What did he look like? The man that touched you?" Jeongguk asks, thwarting the ensuing silence.

Jimin inhales softly, curling his fingers into his thighs. It's impossible to gauge Jeongguk's actions, which has him hesitating to answer. He's still looking out the window when he feels smooth, warm fingers slowly slide over his own. He peers down, looking at his lap. The blond's hand has covered his completely. It makes his heart thump tenderly and nerves quell.

"I need you to tell me what he looks like, Jimin. I'm not giving you an option." Suddenly the pressure around Jimin's hand increases. Finally he looks up at Jeongguk to find that despite the heavy rasp in his voice, his expression is bland. He's composed and seemingly enough level-headed, however there's this twitch in his jaw that totally gives away the anger boiling up inside of him.

"J-Jeongguk... what are you going to do?" Jimin is blinking through his lashes, inhaling sharply as the force surrounding his hand amplifies. He releases a small whine. "Jeongguk, you're h-hurting me... please," he points out quietly.

Jeongguk is quick to pull away, placing both of his hands on the wheel. "I'm sorry," he says sincerely as his knuckles bleed white.

It's quiet for some time after this. Jimin is cradling his hand while leaning his head against the window, looking at the stars in the sky. Eventually they reach Jeongguk's home and they pull into the driveway. The car is turned off and no more is the gentle whirring, serving as peaceful white noise. Rather, they share the noiseless ambience.

"...He was a head taller than me," Jimin starts, smoothing his fingers over his wrist. He doesn't need to look at Jeongguk to know that he's now listening. He can hear the man shift in his seat, as well as the piercing set of eyes sinking into his skin. "I couldn't see much of him because we were in a dark alleyway. But I could tell that he was a bit bigger, because he pushed me into the wall quite easily... one of his front teeth were missing," he admits and finally peers up at the dominant.

Jeongguk's eyes have hollowed out completely, replaced with the brooding shade of black. He homes the exact same expression he does whenever Daeshim is brought to topic. A look that could easily scare others, yet no peril is felt filming Jimin's skin. He resembles a primal predator, brainstorming a plan of attack on the spot.

Jimin gulps down and his Adam's apple bobs. Slowly he reaches his hand out and his fingertips graze the surface of Jeongguk's cheek, trembling. He's treading deep water, unaware of what to expect. The blond's expression remains the same, however the submissive finally flattens his palm along the side of the man's face completely. To his relief, Jeongguk goes slack-jawed and his brows soften, no longer knit together. His eyelids fall.

"...Are you going to kill him?" Jimin asks so quietly it comes out hushed, barely audible like a whisper in the wind.

Jeongguk's eyes open. He's looking into Jimin's silently, for a moment. The latter can clearly see that he's thinking as his dilated pupils flit between his own. The blond reaches his hand upward and then there's a thumb swiping over Jimin's bottom lip, pushing and easing. He's high on the feeling. So much so that his own hand falls into the man's lap.

"...Would you be afraid if I said yes, Darling?" Jeongguk asks, gazing at Jimin attentively.

Jimin blinks at him, concentration haphazard. Jeongguk is leaning into him, hovering over the console. His free hand moves up and down Jimin's thigh, slowly, landing carefully over his bulge. The latter inhales sweetly and his shy breaths gust Jeongguk's lips. He's keening, so pitiful and desperate. He's rutting into the man's palm slowly.

"N-no... it wouldn't." Jimin's words are faint, leaving his body. His head is spinning and his thoughts are occupied by Jeongguk. He envisions this man fucking him hard. The picture he's painted in his head is enough to have him moaning gently against Jeongguk's lips and very soon, they're pressed against his own.

It isn't messy. It isn't rushed and yet somehow, Jeongguk never fails to have his actions lead completely by dominance. His hand drops from Jimin's face and encloses around his hip. Jeongguk is biting down on the ravenette's bottom lip, just enough to draw blood.

The taste of iron spreads over Jimin's tongue. He writhes as Jeongguk sucks eagerly on his bottom lip. Everything feels right in this moment, so much so that Jimin isn't sure if they'll make it to the house before he's fucked senseless. But Jeongguk is pulling away and once he does so, he swipes his thumb over Jimin's bottom lip and sticks it between his full and red lips.

Jimin whines, moving his tongue around Jeongguk's thumb, cleaning up the remnants of blood. He's looking into the blond's eyes the whole time, witness to the lustful fire burning up in his gaze. He's yearning for more, whimpering like a wounded puppy as Jeongguk pulls his hand away from his mouth as well as his buldge.

"...I still want you to punish me, Master," Jimin says breathlessly. "I've been bad..."

Jeongguk is taken by surprise as his hardening cock is pawed at by his submissive. An exhale leaves his mouth and he's grabbing Jimin's jaw, staring at his pushed out lips. "There is going to be only a slight change of plan, Darling. I have some business I need to take care of. Do you remember what I demanded of you this morning?"

Jimin nods his head obediently. "Naked, kneeling on the bed in the playroom," he says breathlessly and lifts his hand to touch at the collar around his neck while he looks into Jeongguk's eyes.

Although the blond doesn't go further into depth regarding his intentions, Jimin doesn't push him for answers. Because deep down, he has this gut feeling. But even then, this doesn't deter him from what's expected of him. Jeongguk releases his jaw and looks at him sternly, still reminding him of his place. Jimin pulls on his bottom lip, trying his best to ignore the impatience bubbling beneath his skin. He hops out of the car and as soon as he closes the door, the vehicle takes off.

It disappears around the corner and suddenly things fall much more quiet than he's comfortable withstanding. Jimin hurries into the house and takes his shoes off, placing them to the side. He has no space to think about anything else other than the demand he's been given. Jimin heads toward the playroom and gulps softly as his eyes land on the plethora of toys lining the walls. He makes it his first task to strip bare. The cool air nips at his skin but the silk bedsheets feel like heaven against his naked skin.

Jimin maneuvers into a kneeling position, peering down at his hardening length. It aches and he's tempted to reach out and stroke it just once, to sate the throb. But he knows that he can't. He isn't allowed to, no matter how badly it hurts. And so instead he sits still, reprimanding himself. Trying to ignore the visual of Jeongguk taking the life of another man.

But then these thoughts turn into something else - something seemingly twisted and vile. He cries out softly at the image of Jeongguk fucking into him deeply, covered in the victim's blood. It's obscene and morally, he's aware that it's completely messed up. But he can't stop himself from mulling it over. He isn't sure how long he's been sitting here, thinking, maybe for almost three hours. Naked and wanting. Needy and greedy.

He looks over his shoulder, eyeing up one of the pillows laid carefully against the headboard of the bed. Temptation rivals and wins. Jimin reaches backward and grabs one of them, situating it between his thighs. He whines softly as he straddles it and begins to rock against it, slowly but pedanticly. It's poor in comparison to the adrenaline Jeongguk's touch gives him, but it's enough to stabilize the lustful hunger conjuring a tempest in his lower abdomen.

"F-fuck, M-Master," Jimin mouths against the pillow as he doubles over, proceeding to undulate against the pillow. He's whimpering softly, distracted by his own pleasure to realize that the playroom's door has been opened. Suddenly there are large hands enveloping his hips, pushing him down deeper into the pillow, inhibiting his rhythm. He looks over his shoulder and Jeongguk is peering down at him darkly.

"M-Master, you're here." Jimin blushes, stuck in his position and embarrassed. He wants to throw the pillow and he wants to kneel like a good boy. But he can't. Jeongguk is humiliating him.

"Try moving. Try fucking the pillow now that I have my hands on you. Doesn't seem so easy, does it?" Jimin has chills falling over his arms and legs, down his spine. Jeongguk's lips are ghosting the cartilage of his ear and his fingertips are dimpling above his ass.

Suddenly he's flipped over, onto his back and next to the pillow. He's spread wide open and pretty, cheeks pink and hair splayed along the red, silken duvet. Jimin studies Jeongguk's entirety, humming very quietly in pleasure as he watches the man unbutton some of his dress shirt. Only then does he notice a spot of blood on the side of his neck.

"J-Jeongguk," Jimin says quietly.

"...I killed him, Jimin. They know what's mine and if I find out they've touched what doesn't belong to them, they suffer the consequences. Because they know." Jeongguk wanders toward the wall and Jimin watches him closely as he inspects his whips, figuring out which one to use.

Jeongguk is as vague as ever and yet Jimin can pick up what he's insinuating. He touches the collar around his neck and begins to put the pieces together in his head. This isn't some ordinary BDSM relationship. Jeongguk is secretive and he's a wild card, capable of almost anything. Clearly he's influential in his field of work, whatever that may be.

Jeongguk is also a murderer.

Suddenly the blond is approaching him with a whip in his hands. He brings it down on his palm. Once, twice, as he stands at the foot of the bed. "Are you afraid of me, Jimin?" he asks while he runs the end of the whip over the black haired man's hard cock, watching him squirm.

"N-no." Jimin speaks his truth, and yet his eyes are watering over. He isn't too sure why, but in this moment, it doesn't matter. He's too focused on the cool leather teasing his skin.

Jeongguk smirks - cocky and rightfully so. He has Jimin wrapped around his finger and at his beckon call. "The fact that I've killed a man doesn't scare you, Jimin? You don't feel any fear?" He's rounding the bed now, standing at it's side. He's leaning over Jimin's body, swiping his tongue over the man's full lips once as he sends the whip down along his upper thigh. Jimin gasps and his lips collide with his dominant's. He whimpers in pain and pleasure.

"N-no," Jimin gasps once more. "M'not afraid of you." And in fact, he's looking up at Jeongguk with this reverent glint in his eyes. He has never felt such a strong pull toward somebody. He has never felt so inclined to please somebody, despite his poor record of obedience. Totally and utterly enchanted, he's peering at his dominant, mesmerized.

Jeongguk hums at him, pleased. "Do you need me to tie you up? Or are you going to be a good boy and stay still for me? You know how much Master likes good boys... and lately you haven't been so obedient, Darling," he says against Jimin's lips.

"I can b-be still... please." As honest as Jimin sounds, his body betrays him as he ruts his hips upward, finding friction within Jeongguk's hand for a split second. The latter pulls away and he tuts, retreating from the bed once more to grab something in specific. Jimin swallows, finding restraints hanging from the man's hands. It isn't too long before they're being worked at his wrists and ankles. He's being spread open even more, every inch of his body exposed to Jeongguk. He's tied up completely, whining petulantly as the blond continues to tease him with the whip.

Jimin's head is rolling into one of the pillows. His eyes are lidded as he looks over his own body and into Jeongguk's eyes. The man is running the whips over his fluctuating stomach, down his red thighs and faintly over his cock. His body begs to shift of it's own volition. But the restraints stop him. He's completely helpless.

Jeongguk brings the whip down on his hip and Jimin whines quietly as his eyes brim with tears. His teeth have clumped down so roughly on his bottom lip that eventually, the skin breaks and once again, he can taste blood. He wants Jeongguk's hands on his. His lips on his own and his length sheathed deep inside of him. His head is spinning.

"M-Master," he mumbles and his eyes roll lazily to meet the dominant. He has tears streaming down his cheeks, meeting the silken bedding. His face flushes over as Jeongguk stops walking at the end of the bed, gently placing the whip to the side. He crosses his arms and he looks at him, studying his bare body with a primal look in his eyes. Jimin notices how his gaze constantly falls onto the collar around his neck. It brings the submissive a sense of pride, knowing just exactly what it means and the power that it homes.

"What is it, Darling? You have something to say? If you do, you should spit it out." Jeongguk is finishing off the buttons that hold his black dress shirt together. He drops it to the floor and Jimin gulps, eyeing his perfectly defined abdomen. Everything about him is completely and utterly perfect.

"M-Master, please fuck me... I need you inside of me... I want everyone to know I'm yours completely," Jimin whines breathlessly.

Jeongguk lifts a brow at this, his lips tilting into a smirk. "Sounds like you wanna be fucked in front of other people, is that it? How much does that turn you on, Darling? Me touching you, teasing you, pressing into you while other people are watching. How does the idea of your boyfriend watching feel to you, huh? How about I tie him up and force him to watch," he intones, doubling over Jimin's body, dragging his fingers over his throat.

Jimin doesn't think, clearly never does when he's in Jeongguk's presence. He nods his head swiftly, eager for this man to put his words into action. He's impatient, mustering the last bit of resolve he has left to keep his mouth shut. To be a good submissive. Suddenly Jeongguk is pulling his pants down, along with his boxers and Jimin gulps, marveling at Jeongguk's hard size. He's tugging against his restraints.

Jeongguk chuckles cockily into the air. He grabs some lube and a condom which surprises Jimin. But he doesn't say anything. Instead he observes closely until the man is crawling on the bed, hovering over top of him with deep, dark eyes.

"I want to hear you scream when I fuck you. I want to see you crying and I want to see that your wrists are red. Do you understand, Darling?" Jeongguk asks.

"Yes, Master. Y-yes, please." Jimin watches in anticipation as Jeongguk rolls the condom over his cock, slathering it up with lube. He pumps himself and the submissive watches with a watering mouth.

He isn't given any prep and he supposes this is part of the punishment. When Jeongguk pushes into him, although it's done smoothly, it feels as though he's being torn in two. He sucks a sharp breath in and holds it until the man is inside of him completely, digging his fingers into his waist. He exhales, not given any time to adjust as Jeongguk begins to move in and out of him at a steady pace.

Jimin's fingers curl into his palms and his toes bend. His head tilts back and a strangled moan sounds in his throat. He doesn't bite it back because Jeongguk wants to hear him. And so he allows himself to be heared, keeping his mouth parted and lips apart.

The fingers dipping into his skin, bruising it, put him through this perfect high. Jeongguk is pistoning his hips, pounding in and out of him relentlessly. For a split second he reaches out to tilt Jimin's head down by his chin, ensuring they're looking each other in the eyes. The submissive has tears running down his cheeks and drool leaving the corner of his mouth, meeting his throat. He's not only crumbling beneath Jeongguk's touch, but the mass of his stare. It causes his stomach to stir even further and his back arches as the man hits his prostate.

He releases a loud moan, relishing in the feeling of being so filled by the man he has desired ever since they first met. Jimin pulls against his bonds, wanting to reach out and pull the man down for a kiss. He craves Jeongguk's golden skin under his fingertips. The added thought has him reaching his high.

"M-Master, I'm going to, please-" Just when Jimin is about to release, Jeongguk pulls out and denies his finish. Jimin quite literally cries, whimpering quietly.

"Time after time, you've been bad, pretty little thing. You promise to be obedient and yet you fall back on your words. Suppose I should teach you what it means to behave, Darling. Your potential is unrivaled. But your behaviour needs tweaking if this is going to work, doesn't it?" Jeongguk is running two fingers over Jimin's stomach, moving them next to his aching, leaking cock to reach his swollen hole. His fingers circle his puffy rim teasingly.

Jimin's head has been spinning with all of this talk, not just from today but also their conversations in the past. He can't help but feel as though at some points, he's being treated like some kind of experiment. But it excites him and the fact that Jeongguk can get some use out of him like this makes his stomach flutter.

Suddenly Jeongguk is pushing back inside of him without warning and Jimin cries out, a sweaty, wet and loud mess. His back arches as his high approaches much quicker. It's incredibly close and thankfully, Jeongguk allows him to finish on his stomach. The pleasure is unrivaled, like nothing he's ever experienced. It hurts and he's crying but it feels so incredibly good to be used like this. His eyes fall lidded and his body inundates with fatigue. He doesn't even register the fact that his limbs are being untied and that he's being carried to a bathroom.

Hot water is running and the scent of cherry blossoms fills the air. He's lowered into a bathtub and Jeongguk is slipping in behind him, dragging his fingertips up and down his upper arms. "Just how much money could you make me?" he whispers into Jimin's ear so quietly that not even one second after, he passes out.

(A/N): Hi, everyone. It's been a week, I'm sorry. I hope this was okay and we see some more plot development at the end. I promise we haven't gotten to the good stuff yet and I've gotten a whole lot more planned. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I have the best readers. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 22K 46
At last, it was your turn to meet Jimin. The double heartbeats of your nearing soulmate was pounding harder than ever. You then moved your legs an...
259K 13.1K 59
"Just like the stars in the night sky... Our love is infinite..." ----- Park Jimin is one of the most loved students in school. He's kind, and hand...
597K 37.9K 110
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] -SEQUEL TO "Behind Curtains |Jikook|" "Before you go, give me a kiss... and make it last forever.." After many years of bein...
1.2M 66.8K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...