HIGH - Tom Holland

By fangirlsince96

The story of a woman who lived her whole life with monsters controlling her every thought and actions. Turns... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Epilogue
The Wattys 2021

21

5.1K 116 89
By fangirlsince96

"I am terrified by this dark thing that sleeps in me ;
All day I feel its soft, feathery turnings, its malignity." Sylvia Plath

The next day, Tom's parents had left after breakfast since they had things to take care of at home. They took a good and hard look at their son, hoping they wouldn't go through something as scary as they did two days ago. His parents told him to be careful - scratch that - they begged him to be careful. Alexie's heart tightened at their heartfelt demand, a part of her still felt responsible for what happened and she felt for his parents - she was worried about him too.

Tom was careful with his movements and took good care of his wounds - he knew if they didn't heal correctly he wouldn't be able to protect those he loves as much as he wanted to. The good news was that he was healing quickly, the bad news was that it still hurt like hell.

On the fourth day, Tom decided he needed a plan. So as everyone stood by the pool, enjoying what was probably one of the last warm day, he decided to get to work. He went to his office, shut the door and sat at his desk. Tom had called a trusted man of his to go back to the now burnt to the ground house to collect any important documents that may have survived. Tom carried all of them in a flash drive so he didn't really care if they burned, but if they didn't he needed them back - the police couldn't find then.

Tom started out by writing everything he knew and everything that happened with Sinclair and Alexie. He connected the dots, made up hypothesis where the dots couldn't connect. Tom was stressing himself out with all of this and he considered just telling Alexie she'd have to live her whole life at the lodge - but she deserved more. He knew it just as much as the next person and he wanted to be the one to offer her more.

Alexie thought Tom was eventually going to join them but as the hour passed she came to the conclusion that he wasn't going to. Instead, she excused herself and went back inside the house. She wore a white and yellow sunflower bikini so walking back in was a little chilly - but nothing she couldn't handle. Alexie still stopped by Tom's room to grab a shirt of his - that she knew would be big enough to cover her. She put it on, letting it fall to her mid thigh.

Since Tom wasn't in her room and she wasn't sure where he could be, she went on to search through the house for any other room she wasn't aware of. Alexie walked pass the bathroom, the guest room, Harrison's room then got to the last door. She supposed that's where Tom was - after all, there wasn't much room for a hidden room in the lodge.

She knocked on the door and waited for an answer, once she heard Tom's voice, she opened the door and showed her face in the opening.

"Are you busy?" She asked softly, really hoping he'd say he wasn't.

Yes. "No, come in darling." Tom put down the pen he had nervously been messing with, using his hands to gesture her to walk in. She did and followed his lead until she got in front of him. Tom pulled her to his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist. She was surprised to say the least, they had kissed sure, but she didn't think he'd act so affectionate just yet. "You alright?" He wondered as her arm made its way around his neck. Her hand fell flat against his shoulder and she used it to massage his shoulder lightly.

"Mhm," She hummed, her other hand cupping his cheek. Alexie found him so effortlessly attractive and it slightly frustrated her. She wasn't supposed to be falling for another bad man, but something about Tom just pulled her in with no way out. "You?"

Tom only nodded in response, not wasting any time to push his lips against hers. She looked insanely beautiful in his shirt and without any make up on. All he wanted was to kiss her and so he did.

He held her tightly against his chest, his hands flat against her back so he could hold her more easily. She held him tighter too, her thumb brushing against his cheek as she boldly pushed her tongue past her lips and into his mouth smoothly. Tom accepted the move and went along with it. Their mouth moved against each other's, eventually finding the perfect pace. His big and strong hands held her waist as they slowly went up and down her sides. She felt herself shiver in pleasure at this simple touch and found herself wondering how she'd feel if he did something else.

Alexie slowly got up from his lap, her lips never leaving his as she straddled his lap instead- craving more of his touch. It did the trick as his hands instantly settled on her thighs, squeezing them and rubbing them. They felt soft under Tom's hands and he absolutely loved the feeling of it. His touch gave her goosebumps all over her skin and it only got worse when they travelled further up her thighs then to her inner thighs. Her fingers tugged on his curls, managing to get a faint moan out of him as he slipped his hand under the long shirt she wore.

Their lips still hungrily moved against each other's and Tom wanted to keep kissing her for as long as he could. Her plump lips felt soft and warm against him, a feeling he could never get tired of.

His hand got to the front of the bottom of her bikini. He slipped two fingers under the waistband but didn't move further. His other hand pressed against her lower back as she hoped he'd make another move. She couldn't deny the desire she felt for his touch at that moment - for him. Alexie took it upon herself to take things further when Tom didn't do anything else. She moved her shirt up and tugged on the waistband of her bottoms, trying to pass on the message that it was okay for him to push his fingers past it.

Luckily for her, he did get the message and didn't waste any time to push his fingers further down as a smirk appeared on his lips. She almost slapped his hand off for smirking at her desperate moves, but the single thought of him touching her was too good for her to deny herself of the pleasure. Tom put a little more pressure into the kiss, taking her mind away from what was coming.

His slightly cold fingers pressed against the bundle of nerves between her legs as his hands against her back pressed her further onto him to hold her when she jumped a little from the sudden pleasure she felt.

"Asshole." She mumbled against his lips, understanding how he took her attention away to get this exact reaction. Tom chuckled against her lips, pulling away afterwards to kiss down her neck then back up to her cheek. His fingers worked against her, his index sneaking a feel to her core - testing wether or not she was wet enough to his taste.

"You alright?" He asked again, a smug smirk on his face as he watched her try to control her breathing and keep herself from moaning. She didn't want to seem desperate- but that was exactly what she was at that moment. She wanted more of his touch and she didn't care what it took for her to get it.

"Yeah," She answered, opening her eyes to look at him as she bit her lip. The sight alone of her biting her lip was enough for Tom, he slipped his index finger inside of her- feeling her walls tightening around it as she finally let out the sound he wanted to hear. She moaned lightly, surprised at the sudden contact but more pleased than anything else. "Fuck." Alexie mumbled under her breath and Tom felt his erection grow harder at the sounds that left her mouth. He slipped a second finger in carefully, wanting - needing - to hear more from her. Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, trying to contain herself. But that wasn't what Tom wanted.

Tom slipped his fingers out gently, which made Alexie whine a little - he only offered her a smug smile in response. "Be patient, love." He got up, holding her against him as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Tom put her down on his desk, making sure she wasn't sitting on anything. He stole a kiss quickly before moving down to her neck, leaving kisses all over her neck. At the same time, his hands moved down to her waist and worked to pull down her bikini bottoms. She helped him and soon enough they were down on the floor. He resumed his previous actions, slipping two fingers between her folds and pumping them in and out - his thumb gently tracing circle motions on her clitoris.

The woman rewarded him with strings of moans and soft curse words. Pleased with her response to his fingers, he used his second hand to wonder around her ass- squeezing the skin slightly covered by stretch marks. Tom kept going for a while, feeling her shake and react to his touch as he discovered what made her feel good and what didn't so much. He felt his dick throbbing in his boxers but he ignored it, he wanted her to feel good - he didn't care much about himself at that moment.

After a few minutes, Alexie found it harder and harder to keep her eyes opened and to hold back from her orgasm. She let Tom know, watching the smirk make its way onto his face as he fastened his movements- which she didn't think was even possible. He pressed his thumb a little harder on her bundle of nerves, sending her completely over the edge.

"Fuck, Tom." She moaned loudly, feeling his fingers help her ride out her orgasm to the very last second. Her walls clenched around his fingers, something he never thought would feel so good. He kissed her neck continuously as she loudly panted. Tom finally pulled out his fingers, slowly licking his fingers clean before grabbing both of her hips in his hands. The sight of him licking his fingers clean of her juices was just about enough to make her cum a second time.

He smiled at her softly as he pulled her to his chest, leaving a chaste kiss to her plump lips. She slowed her breathing as her head rested on his collarbone, enjoying the closeness after such an intimate moment. Tom rubbed her back, rocking her from side to side slowly. She chuckled at his actions, pulling away just enough to be able to kiss his lips slowly.

"You wanna go clean up?" Tom asked, his voice much softer than she had ever heard. She nodded her head, jumping down from the desk. She bent down to grab her bikini bottoms, pulling them up her legs under Tom's sight. She shot a smile his way before heading to the door. "Hey, Alex." Tom called, stopping her instantly. "I-uh, you're beautiful." He spoke, his words sincere but still came out as unsure. Alexie knew that he was only just truly warming up to her - so she didn't take it personal. She supposed he was only doubting himself - and she wasn't wrong.

"Thank you," She blushed, looking down at her feet before looking back up at him, "You're pretty handsome yourself." The corners of his mouth curved up as he watched her leaving his office, shutting the door behind her. Part of him wanted to leave the office and spend the rest of the day with her. But he knew better, he had a lot of things to figure out and to get done today.

Alexie cleaned up and changed into a pair of shorts, keeping Tom's shirt and tucking it in the waistband of her jeans. She went back down and was met with Harrison and Penelope standing in the kitchen, laughing at each other. She sat on a bar stool in front of her, catching their attention. They smiled at her and pushed a glass filled with what looked like a cocktail.

"Tom's working?" Harrison asked, even though he definitely already knew the answer. Alexie nodded, thanking him for the drink. "He talk to you yet about what happened?"

Alexie knew there were some things that happened the night of the explosion that she was not aware of. She had no idea what happened to John, to Josh, or anything else. She was in the complete dark about it and as Harrison questioned her about it, she slightly regretted not pushing Tom to tell her.

"No, nothing." Her answer made Penelope roll her eyes and Harrison sigh. Their reactions surprised her to say the least and she didn't waste a second before questioning them. "What?"

"Just tell her, Haz. Tom's going to wait until it's too late." Penelope pressed in Alexina's favour, making her even more curious about what happened. She definitely wanted to know now.

"Tom will kill me." Harrison argued, whining. Alexie laughed at his childish reaction even though Penelope didn't find it funny at all.

"Well, I'll kill both of you if you don't tell her today." She responded, sounding more serious than ever. Harrison breathed in and out deeply and nodded, agreeing to telling Alexie.

The next few minutes went by and she couldn't believe a single word coming out from Harrison's mouth. She didn't know how to feel. It all felt like a bad dream and she only wanted it to be over. It was even more frustrating that Tom had been keeping it all from her for days. She truly deserved to know and he apparently didn't care. That was what angered her the most, she forgot all about the anxiety and fear, the anger was much too overwhelming.

She abruptly got up from her the stool and hurried up the stairs and to Tom's office. This time, she didn't bother knocking as she just burst into the room - shutting the door loudly behind her. Tom looked up quickly, instantly alarmed by the woman's sudden movements that took him by surprise.

"Why the fuck did you keep it from me?" She spat, standing in front of her desk with her arms crossed against her chest.

"What are you talking about?" Tom spoke lowly, he knew he had been keeping things from her and that Harrison, being the good guy he was, must have told her. He waited for her to tell him what she knew to explain himself.

"Why didn't you tell me that fucking John Sinclair is dead? That it's all over now?"

___________________________
Do we like smut or not? PLS TELL ME SO I KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT
What did you think about this chapter????

PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.2K 15
Completed! MobsterTom! A beautiful, and young princess, is preparing to claim the throne at her parents request. A king pin mobster rules his mafia i...
234K 4.3K 25
Y/N Y/L/N is the most powerful mobster in England. Her family's business being in power over many of generations. But your family never saw the Holla...
151K 3.2K 12
A world in which soulmates feel their other half, physically and emotionally. Y/N has yet to find her soulmate, yet to decipher the sensations he fee...
125K 3.4K 17
mob!Tom Biancattis vs Hollands Family vs Survival Survival vs Love Love vs Blood Above all things, this is a story about family.