Severity, Miguel Diaz¹

By feIiciahardy

Cobra Kai, Seasons One━Three ❝ Different, but same. ❞ miguel diaz x fem! oc. © 2021. feIiciahardy. cover by... More

severity.
― graphics.
― playlist.
― trailer & edit.
act one.
― prologue.
― chapter 01.
― chapter 02.
― chapter 03.
― chapter 04.
― chapter 05.
― chapter 06.
― chapter 07.
― chapter 08.
― chapter 09.
― chapter 10.
― chapter 11.
― chapter 12.
― chapter 13.
― chapter 14.
― chapter 15.
― chapter 16.
― chapter 17.
― chapter 18.
― chapter 19.
― chapter 20.
― chapter 21.
― chapter 22.
― chapter 23.
act two.
― chapter 24.
― chapter 25.
― chapter 26.
― chapter 27.
― chapter 28.
― chapter 29.
― chapter 30.
― chapter 32.
― chapter 33.
― chapter 34.
― chapter 35.
― chapter 36.
― chapter 37.
― chapter 38.
― chapter 39.
― chapter 40.
act three.
― chapter 41.
― chapter 42.
― chapter 43.
― chapter 44.
― chapter 45.
― chapter 46.
― chapter 47.
― chapter 48.
― chapter 49.
― chapter 50.
severity memes
severity memes pt. 2
sequel!

― chapter 31.

11.7K 533 1.1K
By feIiciahardy

❝ why don't you get over yourself? ❞

DEMETRI DID NOT QUITE understand Mr. LaRusso's method, and he had a lot of complaints about it.

Ayane found it amusing, as that seemed to be the case for just about everyone. Even she had gotten frustrated with Daniel when she first started her training.

She dropped another can of paint at Demetri's feet, smiling a little.

"Make sure you're going up and down," Ayane said, unable to help but smirk.

Demetri looked at her with irritation on his face.

"How, exactly, is this supposed to be teaching me karate?"

Ayane laughed, clapping his shoulder. "Don't worry. It's all worth it in the end."

She walked away, getting a text from Miguel just then. Ayane sent him a text back, then went to find Mr. LaRusso.

Daniel seemed to be having a hard time with Demetri, which was no surprise to her.

"Mr. LaRusso?" she called, walking over to them.

"I'm gonna head out for a bit, if that's okay."

Daniel nodded. "Yeah, that's fine."

Then, Demetri said, "Let me guess, you're going to see Miguel?"

Ayane looked down at Demetri, who was supposed to be sanding the deck.

"Aren't you supposed to be sanding?"

She turned and walked away, out of the backyard. Ayane was going to have to find a different means of transportation other than walking soon, because it was getting tiring.

Ayane got to the restaurant and walked in, finding a bunch of the other Cobra Kais in there as well. She was surprised they had not harassed her, honestly.

Miguel was sitting at a table with his phone in front of him. Ayane walked up from behind him, covering his eyes.

"You have one chance to guess who it is or you die."

"Hmm... the voice sounds a lot like Darth Vader, if you ask me."

She laughed, sitting down in front of him. "Darth Vader, huh? What brings you to that conclusion?"

Miguel smiled, then replied in his best Yoda voice, "Voice deep. Breathing heavy."

Ayane shook her head with a laugh. "You are so stupid."

"But you love me for it."

"Mm... questionable."

Miguel scoffed and pretended to be offended. Just then, a piece of ice hit Miguel in the face. They both looked over in the direction it came from.

Ayane raised an eyebrow. "Tory? I can't believe you've been in here this whole time and haven't said anything."

Tory seemed a little off with Ayane, though.

"What- you think I'm required to talk to you as soon as you walk into a room? Forgive me, your highness."

Ayane frowned, wondering what Tory's problem was.

"Um, okay then..." She turned back to Miguel, shrugging at his confused expression.

"I thought you guys were getting along," Miguel said, shaking his head.

Ayane shrugged again. "I thought we were, too. I don't know. I think..." She trailed off, thinking about what happened at the beach club yesterday. Of course, that's what it was about.

"I tell you later," she said, glancing over at Tory. "Anyway, are we gonna get some ice cream or what?"

Miguel dismissed it, throwing his hands on the table. "Ice cream. Yes."

While they were talking and eating their ice cream, Hawk walked over. He had a new color mohawk, Ayane noticed.

"Nice color," she said, but Hawk did not say thank you.

"Why does Sensei Kreese like you so much? He's always using you as an example in class. Kinda stupid, if you ask me."

Ayane glanced at Miguel.

"He's telling the truth," Miguel said, "Kreese talks about you nonstop."

She slowly looked back up to Hawk. "I-I don't know. I guess he just... thinks I'm really good. Or maybe it's to make you guys more determined. It's a good tactic."

Hawk rolled his eyes. "Whatever. And why are you always hanging out around us? You said it yourself- you're not a Cobra Kai."

Ayane dropped her spoon, clenching her fist. Miguel looked over, noticing her whitening knuckles.

"I'm here with my boyfriend, not for you. So why don't you get over yourself?"

She stood up, grabbing her bag and storming out of the restaurant.

Miguel stood, turning to Hawk. Everyone was looking at them.

"Can you stop being a piece of shit for two seconds?" Miguel snapped, turning and going after Ayane.

"Ayane!" he called, catching her outside.

She stopped, turning around with her arms crossed. "What?"

Miguel sighed, his expression softening. "I'm gonna talk to Hawk. I won't let him get away with being an asshole to you."

Ayane laughed dryly. "Thanks, Mig. But I'm not worried about Hawk."

She paused, meeting Miguel's eyes. "It's you that I'm worried about."

He frowned, shaking his head a little. "Me? Why are you worried about me?"

Ayane kicked at the rocks in the parking lot, looking up at him.

"It's just- Cobra Kai as a whole. It..." She trailed off, turning her head away.

"What about Cobra Kai?" Miguel asked slowly, frowning.

Ayane huffed. "It's just- I don't want it to turn you into an asshole, too. Seeing what it's done to Hawk, Aisha, and others, it just- I don't like it."

Miguel glanced down. He agreed with her a little bit, but he was also defensive of his dojo.

"It won't. Trust me. Those guys are listening to Kreese, and I'm not. That's the difference between me and them."

Ayane furrowed her eyebrows, staring at him for a long moment.

"I hope so." She paused, taking a few steps closer to Miguel. "So how good is Tory? She seems pretty skilled."

He shrugged. "She's alright. Not as good as you."

Ayane rolled her eyes.

"Suck up. Anyway, she was at the beach club with Aisha yesterday. Sam accused her of stealing Mrs. LaRusso's wallet and... it didn't end so well."

Miguel narrowed his eyes. "Well, why would Sam do that?"

"Well, Tory had already stolen a bottle of vodka. It didn't seem like that big of a deal, but- I think Tory thought that I took Sam's side. And that's why she's pissed."

He shrugged. "I don't know. Sounds like none of my business."

Ayane rolled her eyes, poking his side.

"My point is that I don't want her to be pissed at me but, she should own up to what she did. Her and Sam both."

Miguel pursed his lips. "Well, all I have to say is that you're not going to catch me in the middle of it. Anyway, do you want to come over for dinner tonight? My yaya's been asking about you."

"Yes," Ayane replied almost immediately, "your yaya makes the best food."

He grinned, hugging Ayane around her waist and leaning down to kiss her.

In mid kiss, someone said, "Wait, you guys are dating?"

They broke away, finding Tory and Aisha coming outside. Ayane pulled away from Miguel, nodding slowly.

"Yeah."

Tory nodded. "Hm. I wouldn't have noticed."

Ayane frowned a little, wondering what that meant.

She walked in their direction, continuing. "I'm glad I found out. I was just about to make my move."

Tory looked at Miguel when she said this, continuing along with Aisha.

Ayane was visibly defensive, watching Tory until she was out of sight. She turned back to Miguel.

"That bitch," Ayane said, still shocked by the audacity of Tory.

Miguel, on the other hand, was amused.

"Ayane, are you- are you jealous?" he asked, smirking.

She turned to him, cutting her eyes at Miguel. "Well, duh. You wouldn't be if it was the other way around?"

He shrugged his shoulders, unable to deny that.

"Touché. Although, you are pretty hot when you're jealous."

Ayane was still bothered, crossing her arms. "I guess she doesn't want to be friends anymore."

Miguel dropped his hands. "Look, don't worry about it. It's not like I see anything in her."

"I know," Ayane pushed her hair back, sighing. "Okay. Dinner at what time?"

"Six?"

She nodded. "Got it. I shall be there." Ayane paused, putting her arms around Miguel and meeting his lips rather roughly with her own.

After a moment, Ayane finally pulled away. Miguel raised his eyebrows, surprised by the kiss.

"You should be jealous more often."

She hit his chest playfully. "Goodbye, Miguel."

Ayane returned back to the LaRusso's to find that Daniel was still having a hard time with Demetri.

She walked over to Sam and Robby, placing her hands on her hips.

"How's it coming with Demetri?"

Robby snorted. "Good question. Seems like Mr. LaRusso is having a hard time."

Just as he said that, Daniel walked over whilst shaking his head.

"Ayane, did you say you were friends with this kid?"

"Yeah," she nodded, almost smiling. "Demetri is... very thoughtful. And very opinionated. He just needs to toughen up a little."

Mr. LaRusso chuckled. "Good luck with that. I'm trying, but... I don't even know if he wants to be here, honestly."

Ayane looked over at Demetri, who was swatting bugs away from him. She pursed her lips, thinking for a moment.

She walked over to him. "Hey, Demetri! How's it going?"

He turned to her, frowning. "Take a wild guess."

Ayane offered a smile, stepping up on the deck with him.

"Can I show you something?"

Demetri flung his bony arms. "I guess."

Ayane adjusted him by his shoulders, lining Demetri up with her.

"Alright. Do you trust me, Demetri?"

He quirked an eyebrow, slowly shrugging. "...Yeah."

"Good," Ayane curtly replied, getting into her fighting position. "Because this will hurt."

Before he could reply, Ayane turned and kicked Demetri in his shin. Demetri's knee buckled and he fell with a groan.

"Come on," Ayane said, "get back up."

Demetri glared up at her, grimacing. "Just so you can kick me again? I think I'll stay down here."

Ayane kicked Demetri in his side, though not hard.

"Hey!"

"You can stay on the ground and let me keep kicking you, or you can get up and defend yourself."

Ayane kicked him again, this time a little harder.

Demetri rolled out of the way as she came to kick him again, stumbling to push himself up. At once, he was standing again.

"Okay, okay, I'm up! Please don't kick me again."

Ayane smirked. "Alright."

She punched Demetri in his arm. "Come on, use your muscle memory! Fight back!"

He covered his face with his arms, flinching away from Ayane.

She sighed, taking a step back.

"Please don't hurt me," Demetri pleaded, slowly moving his arms away from his face.

Ayane rolled her eyes, throwing her hands up. "I give up. Demetri, you can't be a coward your whole life. You can't expect someone else to always be there to save your ass."

With that, she hopped down off of the platform and walked away.

Ayane went inside to shower and get ready.

She had to get to Miguel's for dinner.

. . . .

AT SIX O'CLOCK SHARP, Ayane knocked on Miguel's apartment door.

After a moment, he answered.

"You look pretty," he immediately commented, smiling. "I mean- you always look pretty."

Ayane smiled, shaking her head. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

She walked inside, being greeted by Miguel's grandmother and Carmen. They had grown to love Ayane just as much as Miguel, honestly.

"Have you been keeping Miggy out of trouble?" Carmen asked after they all began eating.

Ayane grinned. "Well, to be honest, it might be the other way around."

She exchanged a look with a Miguel, who tilted his head in agreement.

"Son perfectos el uno para el otro," Miguel's grandmother said with a nod. Ayane raised her eyebrows, looking at Miguel to translate.

"Oh," he smiled sheepishly. "She said that we're perfect for each other."

Ayane smiled back, looking to Miguel's grandmother and nodding.

"Miguel talks about you all the time, you know," Carmen added, glancing over at her son.

"Mom," Miguel shook his head, but Ayane was grinning.

Carmen had to leave for work after dinner, but Miguel's grandmother made Ayane stay for dessert.

After they finished, Miguel took Ayane to his room. She sat on his bed, picking up the unicorn that was laying on it.

"I see Professor Sparkles has survived without me."

Miguel sat beside her, replying, "Oh, don't let him fool you. He was missing you like crazy."

Ayane looked up at him. "Really? Are you sure it was Professor Sparkles who missed me?"

He gave her a sly look. "Well... maybe I did too. A little."

"Only a little?"

Ayane smirked, leaning forward and grabbing his face and kissing him. Miguel's hands naturally curved around her waist, Ayane pushing herself on top of him.

"Okay, maybe a lot," Miguel replied cheekily, making contact with her lips again.

Their kiss grew more intense, Miguel gripping Ayane's waist and pushing over on top of her.

"Hey, Ayane?" he pulled away, meeting her eyes.

"Yeah?"

Miguel licked his lips, and after a moment, shook his head with a small smile.

"I love you so fucking much."

Ayane grinned.

"Then prove it."

NOTES!
okay so i have a question- do y'all want smut or nah?? bc i'm down to write it but i don't want to make anyone uncomfy <3

anyway can y'all say HOT AS FUCK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.3K 21
the story continues. miguel diaz x fem oc i do NOT own any of the cobra kai characters, only royce. season 4. sign off gif made by: @wheelerblossom...
2.1K 60 23
In which Robby and Isabella learn to love during a karate rivalry in the valley. Dating the kid of your dad's karate rival can't be too bad right? ...
1.9K 133 6
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies Wish I didn't...
255K 8.8K 30
i say i hate you with a smile on my face. cobra kai, s4-s6 miguel diaz 𝒙 female oc © fIeetwood