December | Tom Holland x read...

By marvelxxxholland

This book shows you the hole december, every day. Y/N is 23 right now and Tom 24. Both are actors and very c... More

1. December
2. December
3. December
4. December
6. December
7. December
8. December
9. December
10. December
11. December
12. December
13. December
14. December
15. December
16. December
17. December
18. December
19. December
20. December
21. December
22. December
23. December
24. December
25. December
26. December
27. December
28. December
29. December
30. December
31. December
3 years later
Cherry

5. December

4.7K 80 44
By marvelxxxholland

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up early in the morning because my phone buzzed. It was Y/B/F (your best friend)

"Hey Y/B/F."

"Hey Y/N."

"What do you want ?"

"I wanted to ask if you maybe want to hang out today ? I'm bored and we didn't see us a long time."

"Of course we can. Do you wanna come over ?"

"Yeah i wanted to come over. Then see you in a hour."

"Okay bye." i said and canceled the call.

I stood up and stared to make myself ready go the day. We always meet early in the morning because we loved to have breakfast together.

"Come in." i said when she was in front of the door. "I got us breakfast. The boys aren't awak yet so it's just us."

"Oh okay, what do you got ?" she said and sat down on the table.

"I made pancakes and a fruit salad. And of course coffee." i said and placed the food on the table.

"Damn girl that looks delicious." she laughed and we began to eat and talk.

"So is there any guy in your life right now ?" i asked her and she turned a little red.

"Okay yes." she said.

"Who is it ?" but before she could answer Haz came in the kitchen.

"Hey Y/N .... oh hey Y/B/F. Nice to see you again." he came over and hugged her.

"Nice to see you again too." she said and i just sat there and looked at them. Then i realized.

"No way." i said and stood up.

"What ?" they both said.

"Are you guys a thing ?" i said exited.

Both looked at each other. "Maybe." Haz said.

"Since when ?"

"You remember when you greet me to Haz at the party ?" i nodded. "Since then we met 2 times and then you guys needed to go away for filming and then we talked every night and we realized that we liked each other." she said.

"Omg i'm so happy for you guys." i hugged them both. "But Haz when you hurt her, i swear you are death."

"I won't." he said and smiled to her.

"Hey guys." Tom said.

"Did you know about them ?" i asked him.

"You didn't ?" he asked.

I looked at them and they just looked so in love and smiled at each other. "Okay we lat you alone. When you need something we're 5 steps away and make new pancakes." i said and walked away. "Tom can you help me ?"

"I'm coming darling." he said and walked to me.

"Can you please get me the milk ?" i asked.

"Everything for you." he said and walked to the fridge. Why does his messy hair looks so cute but also so hot on him ?

"Are you okay ?" he asked when i realized that he stood right in front of me.

"Uhm yeah... sorry i just was in my thoughts." i said and grabbed the milk out of his hands.

"Let me do the dough." he said and i agreed.

"No no no, you do it wrong. Did Sam never told you anything about cooking ?" i said.

"Yes he did but it is just stirring. There is nothing to do wrong." he said and started again.

"Are you kidding ? You just make the fluff out of the dough." i said and pushed him away. "Let me do it."

"You spent too much time with Sam." he laughed.

"I just like your family." i also laughed.

"I know darling. And i can say, everyone likes you back." he said and cuddled me from behind , with his hands around my waist.

"Thank you." is said. After that we just stood there. Still his arms around my waist and watched me stirring the dough. I loved the feeling, his arms around me and his head on my shoulder. The dough was ready but we still stood there for more than 5 minutes and stirred the dough and laughed about random things.

Harrison Pov.:

"Tell me, how long are they a thing ?" Y/B/F said.

"You see it too ? Everyone sees it, only they're not. That's so depressing." he said.

"So they aren't a thing yet ? But you can see that there are feelings." she said.

"There are feelings. I know that she likes him and i know that he likes her. But they both think that the other one doesn't like them back."

"We need to do something. Y/N didn't told me about him but i see that she really likes him." both looked at them cuddling and laughing while Y/N made the dough.

"Do you think the same thing as i think ?" he asked.

"I know you very well so i think i do. We need to bring them together." she said.

"Right. Any ideas ?" he said.

"Let me think." she said. "We could go on a date again ?"

"I thought we're talking about them ?" he asked confused.

"Yeah we do. So we said we want to go on a date but we say we never were on one and we have so much fear that we need someone by our side. Then we go in a restaurant with them but then we go away. Then they are in a cute restaurant together and they need to talk and maybe they realize that they are made for each other." she said.

"How can i just have such a clever girl on my side ?" he asked.

"I don't know." she smirked and both leaned in for a kiss.

"Get a room or eat with us." Y/N came and gave us more pancakes.

"You're just jealous." she said and laughed.

"Uhm Tom can i talk to you for a second ?" he asked and walked to him.

"Whats up mate ?" Tom asked.

"So i want to ask her to go on a date to me. But i'm nervous so would you maybe come with
Y/N, just like going in a restaurant, hanging out ?" he asked.

"Mate of course." he said and he thanked him.

Y/N Pov.:

"Can you do something for me ?" Y/B/F asked.

"Yeah what do you want ?" i asked.

"Would you go with me and Haz on a date ? We both are too nervous and just imagine how embarrassing it would be when we had nothing to talk about ? We want you and Tom to come with us so maybe save the situation." she said.

"Of course i can do that. I'm there when my best friend got her first date." i smiled.

"Yeah first date." she said but i didn't care.

"Did she agree ?" Haz and Tom came to us.

"Of course i did. How can i miss the first date of my besties ?" i laughed.

"Okay we want to go on the 7. december. Is that okay for you guys ?" Haz asked.

"Yeah it's okay." Tom said and i agreed.

For the rest of the day we all chilled together, watched movies or talked about random things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.1K 23
[Completed] Your boyfriend stood you up on your anniversary date night. A nice man named Tom Holland saves you from everyone's judgment and pitying l...
490K 9.9K 27
Y/N has been best friends with Harry Holland ever since diapers. But when Tom Holland, Harry's brother comes back from filming his big movie, Y/N see...
290K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
79K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...