19. December

Y/N Pov.:

I woke up in my bed like usual. But i had a big headache and- i was naked ? "What the hell ?" i mumbled to myself.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 10:32 am. Then something moved behind me and a arm went around my waist.

Fuck. I slowly turned around and saw... Tom. "Holy shit." i said and he moved.

"W-What ?" he said half sleepy. You facepalmed yourself. How dumb could you be. He opened his eyes and saw you next to him.

"Please say that you are not naked under the sheets." i said.

He lifted the sheets and looked down. His eyes widened. "D-did we-"

"Had sex ? I think yes when you are naked and i am naked and my fucking legs hurt." i said and laid down again.

"Okay look away so than i can put my clothes on and give you yours." he said and you did it. Seconds later he had his pants on and gave you your clothes.

"Thank you." i said and he walked out of my room, so that i could change.

I slept with my best friend. Great Y/N. Not that i mind but i can't remember anything from last night. This day will be an awful day.

I walked out of my room and went the best i could to the kitchen.

"Looks like Y/N had a good night." Harry teased. Everyone looked at me.

"What- no. I slept in my bed." i said and grabbed a tea.

"Your neck says something else." Y/B/F said.

You walked to the floor mirror and saw several love marks on your neck. "Oh come on."

"You wanna tell us your secret lover ?" Harry asked.

But before you could answer Haz talked. "Oh i think we know now the lover boy."

Everyone turned to the stairs where Tom was. "Why are you all looking at me ?"

"You finally fucked Y/N." Harry asked.

"Finally ?" i asked.

"What- no i slept." he said.

"Your like Y/N. Now look in the mirror and see the marks so have on your neck." Y/B/F said.

He walked to the mirror and saw his neck was full of them. "So are you 2 a thing now ?" Haz asked.

"We were drunk." i said.

"Yeah- we are... just friends." he said. "Best friends of course."

Damn that hurt. You finally did what you always wanted and then... friendzone.

"Yeah... best friends. Nothing more." i said.

Toms Pov.:

"We were drunk." she said.

That means it means nothing to her ? I mean yeah we were drunk but now i don't regret anything. You findlay did what you always wanted and then... friendzone.

"Yeah- we are... just friends." he said. "Best friends of course." Hard words to say.

"Yeah... best friends. Nothing more." she said. Hard words to hear.

The others don't say a word and just gave each other looks. Then we all ate together until we splittend in boys and girls.

The boys sat in the living room. "Friends ?" Haz asked.

"Not proud of that." he said.

"Sure that there is nothing more than just best friends ?" Harry asked.