31. December

Y/N Pov.:

"Tom." i tried to wake him up but he didn't moved.

"Tom." i tried harder but he didn't moved.

I gave up and stood up, but before i could walked away he pulled me in the bed again.
"Don't leave."

"You didn't answered." i put a curl out of his face.

"I didn't wanted you to leave." he said. "Cuddle with me." he pulled me in his chest.

"But love, we cuddled the hole evening and the hole night." i said and caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"Don't you love me ?" he opened his eyes.

"You know exactly that i love you more than anything. But we need to get ready." i said.

"Why ? The party begins at 5 pm. And right now it's morning." he said.

"It's 11:58 pm. And i need to get ready, we both need to take a shower and we have a 30 minutes drive." i said.

"Oh, yeah then maybe we should stay up. Do i have a chance to shower with you ? You know, to safe water and everything." he smirked.

"Because you asked so nicely, yes." i said and we both made our way to our bathroom.

After an hours from showering we looked like grandparents. We showered, yes but between them were some little make our sessions. But who cared.

"Tom, let me go. I'm hungry." i said and tried to get out of his grip.

"Am i'm not a snack ?" he smirked.

"Thomas Stanley Holland, if you are like that the hole day then i promise you that next year, is going to be your worst." i said.

"As long as i'm with you, it can't be that worst." he said and kissed down my neck.

"Next year Tom, not this one." i said and walked out of the room.

"I need to wait until next year ?" he screamed after me.

"That's literally tomorrow and i didn't say when." i screamed back as i walked down.

"What took you guys so long ?" Haz asked.

"Tom is a little baby." i said and grabbed a toast.

"Funny that you realize that now." Harry walked down.

"I didn't but sometimes i forget it." i said.

"Y/N we get ready together in a hour." Y/B/F said from across the table.

"What time is it ?" i asked.

"12:47 and we talk always so much." she said.

"Okay, be 2 pm in my room." i said and she nodded.

"Our room." Tom said from behind me.

"Get your things that you need out of the room before 2 am. After that me and Y/B/F are in the room, i think until we need to go." i said.

"Don't feel like our room." he said.

"Only for today." i said.

After that it was 2 pm. "I'm here. We can start." she came in my room.

"First of all show me your outfit." i said. She showed me a beautiful dark red dress. "That looks so good."

"Show me yours." she said and i showed her my black dress. (Just ignore the black if you want another one. I just thought black goes with everything.)