30. December

Y/N Pov.:

"Good morning, love." Tom whispered in my ear.

"Morning, Tom." i said.

"Did you sleep well ?" he asked and i turned around to face him.

"How couldn't i ? Perfect room with perfect boyfriend." i put my hand on his cheek.

"That's the answer i wanted to hear." he smiled and the kissed my passionate.

"You know, we never go further than kissing." he said.

"We did, we just don't remember." i smiled at him.

"I hate that i can't remember that night." he said and smashed his head in his pillow.

"But still you said the next morning 'only friends'" i imitated his voice.

"Only because you said 'we were drunk'" he imitated my voice.

"Because we were. I didn't said i regret it." i said.

"I thought it meant nothing to you and it just happened because we were drunk." he looked at me again.

"It meant everything for me but to be honest i think it just happened because we were drunk at this time." i said.

"Your right, but the next time it will not." he smirked at me and his hands went up and down my leg.

"Next year, Holland." he gave me a confused look.

"Oh right, we need to plan something." he said.

"We ask Harry, he always had plans." i said and after some other passionate make out sessions without sex we got ready and walked downstairs.

"Hello guys." Tom said and we grabbed some fruits.

"What's up." Haz said.

"What i wanted to ask, what do we do tomorrow ?" Y/B/F asked.

"Harry, you always have some plans or ideas." i said and sat down.

"So you know Victoria, she asked me to come. She lives in a house with a big garden and a rooftop where people can chill. I could ask if you guys also could come ?" he said.

"First, love this idea. Second, uhhhh Victoria." Haz smirked.

"Shut up." he said.

"Okay love this idea." Y/B/F said.

"Oh and Harry don't drink too much. We need to go to Mom and Dad next day." Tom said.

"Noted." he said.

"Can i come with you ?" i asked with puppy eyes.

"You don't need to ask. You always welcome." Tom said and kissed my cheek.

"He's right. Das thought about to give you a key for their house but then you two became a things so they didn't need to give you one anymore." Harry said.

"Love these people." i said.

"I also wanna come." Haz said.

"Okay." Tom said.

"Cool, babe you also come." Haz said.

"When they are okay with that ?" she looked at Harry.

"They are, they like you like they liked Y/N at the beginning. You're going to be loved." Harry said.

"Love that." we all chuckled.

"Okay i will call Victoria if you can come." he said and walked in his room.

"Why does he need to go in his room when he calls her ?" Haz said.

"That's Harry. Maybe they talk about other things." Tom smirked.

"I totally ship them." i said.

"What do we do now ?" Y/B/F asked.

"We can get lunch and then play with the switch." Haz said.

"Love this idea." i said.

"Do you love everything today ?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, and you are one of the things." i smiled.

"Love that." he peaked my lips and then we all walked out to get some fries and sandwiches.

Then we drove back home and put everything on the table. "Harry, come and eat with us." i screamed.

"Yes mother." he screamed back.

"One day, i hope someone else says that." Tom whispered in my ear.

"Yeah but i don't want that they call me 'mother'. That's sounds old." i laughed.

"So you don't say no to have kids ?" he whispered again.

"Of course not. I would love when my son would me a mini Tom Holland. Beautiful eyes, brow curls, cute thin lips and a cracked nose." i laughed at the last part.

"And my daughter should be like you. Y/H/C beautiful hair, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile and a dumb laugh." he laughed at the last part.

Before i could say anything Harry came down. "Okay Victoria said that you guys can come. And Sam with his girlfriend will also be there." he said and grabbed some fries.

"Oh i love to see her again." i said.

"Does she love everything today ?" Harry asked.

"The answer is yes. We had that topic once today." Haz said and grabbed a sandwich.

"Let's play." i said.

We all played against each other and had the fun of our life. Until it was 5 pm. "Maybe we should stop. We played the hole day." Tom said.

"Your right, i also tired." Y/B/F said but smirked at Harrison.

"I know that smile. So just shut up but be quiet. I don't want to hear you." i said and both went up their room.

"I'll also go in my room. I need to call someone." Harry said and tried not to smile.

"Greet Victoria from us." Tom said and Harry walked away.

I turned to him. "I think we shouldn't go in our room now." i said.

"Your right, i saw Harrison's looks today and they will be everything but not quiet." Tom said.

"Exactly. I'll do the dishes." i stood up and walked with the dirty dishes in the kitchen.

After a short time i felt two strong arms around my waist. "What do you want ?" i asked.

"Your love." he said in a baby voice.

"I'll be ready in 5 minutes. Go on the couch and choose a movie." i said.

"I can't wait 5 more minutes. I wanna cuddle you and kiss you now." he said and started to kiss my shoulder and neck.

"I hate you." i said.

"The first thing you hate today is me ? Your boyfriend." he asked.

"No i hate the baby behind me." i said.

"You know what, one day i will have someone else that i love more that you." he said and walked away.

"Wait what ?" i asked confused, stopped the water and walked to him on the couch. "What did you said ?"

"I said, one day i will have someone that i will love more that you." he said not looking at me and looked for a movie.

"What have i done ? Who ? Am i not enough? Of course i'm not-" i said but he stopped me.

"One day there isn't a baby behind you but in you. And that baby i will love more than you." he said and smiled at me.

"I hate you." i said and hugged me.

"You really should think about your emotions." he laughed.

"Shut up." i pulled away.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Tom." i said and we kissed.