23. December

Y/N Pov.:

"Let's do some fancy breakfast." i said.

"What do you mean ?" Haz asked.

"You know maybe Pancakes with fruited and brownies and everything." i said.

"First we don't got brownies and second it's not that fancy when you do that often for us." Tom said.

"Shut up, i do it anyway." i said and walked in the kitchen.

After i made the pancakes we all sat down in the living room and ate together.

"Do i always get breakfast like that ?" Y/B/F said.

"Sometimes when i feel like it, i made them. But i don't let you cook with me because you're new here. So when you move in here than you cook with me." i pointed at her.

"Maybe." we all laughed.

After that we all played PlayStation until 2:36 pm. "I'm hungry again." Harry said.

"I'm not cooking." i said.

"We also don't want to cook. We're just order pizza." Haz said.

"Love how easy everything is here." Y/B/F said.

"The normal order ?" Tom asked.

"Yes." Harry and I said.

After Tom ordered he came back to us and sat down next to me. Without thinking, i laid my head on his shoulder. After some seconds he laid also his head on mine.

Haz and Y/B/F laid on the other side of the couch. She between his legs, stomach on back and cuddled.

"Guys i feel so single." Harry said and we all laughed.

"You just need to bring some friends over." Haz said.

"And what is with... Jessica ?" Tom smirked.

"What should be with her ?" he blushed.

"So first, you are blushing and second, we all saw you and her at the party. There is something between you and her." i said.

"Like there is something between you and Tom." he said. Our eyes widened.

"Dude you just say that because you don't want to talk about your lover girl." Tom said.

"No i'm not." he said.

"Okay stop, we change the topic. So what are we doing on christmas. Do we celebrate together or how do we do that here ?" Y/B/F asked.

"So on christmas, everyone do their own thing and on the 25. we all have a christmas morning where we gave each other presents and then we just watch christmas movies." i said.

"And in the evening we are going to my parents house and eat dinner." Harry said.

"Can she come with us ?" Haz asked.

"Of course." Tom said.

"When are you going tomorrow to your parents ?" Harry asked Haz.

"I think i will start at 12 pm. You guys ?" Haz asked the brothers.

"Yeah mom also wanted us at 12 at home." Harry said.

"Okay then i'm going also like at 12 pm or a little earlier because the presents are still at my flat." Y/B/F said. "And you Y/N ?"

Everyone looked at me. "I-" but then the doorbell rang.

"I go." Tom said and stood up. "Pizza is here." he came back and placed the pizza on the table.

"I'm dying." i said.

"Not again." Tom said.

"No, i'm just hungry." i laughed.

"Haz give me a slice of your pizza." Harry said and Haz gave him one. "Thanks mate."

After we all ate our pizza we decided to play Playstation. "I want to play with Y/B/F." i said.

"Okay then the brothers against the girls." Haz said. "You girls going to loose." and the boys laughed.

Me and Y/B/F looked at each other and smirked. They didn't knew that we loved this game and every time played it when we were alone. So we were kinda good in it.

"Can't wait to loose." she said and we laughed. The others looked at us confused.

"Let's just start." i said and we started the game.

"Oh bro, watch out." Tom said.

"Why ? Where ?" Harry asked but before he could do anything, he got shot by me. "Wait who killed me ? And how ?"

"It was me and it is a secret." we laughed.
"Y/B/F you know what to do ?" i gave her a look.

"Oh i know what you mean. I do it." she said.

"Wait what ? How can you know what she meant when you just looked at each other ?" Haz asked confused.

"One more secret." she said. "And.... WE WON." she screamed.

"AHHH I KNOW YOU DID IT." i said and we stood up and did our win dance.

"What ? How ?" Tom asked confused.

"Why are you guys so good ?" Harry asked.

"The question is, why are you guys so bad ?" i laughed.

"True. We destroyed you too fast." she said. "They are worst than the guy that said 'little girl need to sleep' but then we killed him."

We both laughed so hard that we began to cry. "You are so right."

"Wait you played this before ?" Haz said.

"We play every time when you guys are gone." she said.

"No i'm out. I'm not going to play with them anymore." Tom said and put the controller beside him.

"Oh no, is little Tommy sad ?" i said.

"Funny Y/L/N." he said. Then we all bursted out laughing.

"Let's watch something." Haz said.

"Oh right, a new season from 'Modern Family' is out." Harry said and put Netflix on.

We laid down on the couch like before. Haz and Y/B/F cuddled and me, Harry and Tom sat down next to each other.

Harry slowly came closer to me and i knew what he wanted to do. The he kicked me with his ass closer to Tom, in his chest. "Sorry, Harry is a little dumb right now." i said and glared at Harry.

"I don't mind, you know." he said. "Come here." he opened his arms.

I came closer to him and laid down in his chest. "You are warm."

"And you are freezing. Why didn't you said something earlier ?" he asked.

"Because she was too focused on Luke."(is a character from Modern Family) Haz said.

"No i wasn't. Even if he is kinda attractive." i laughed.

"Excuse me ?" Tom said shocked. I knew it was on the funny way.

"Oh no Holland, you are way more attractive than him." i said and laughed.

"I hope so." he said and i laid down in his chest again.

"You guys are never stop flirting right ?" Y/B/F said.

"Shut up." i said.

"You didn't said no." she smirked.

"Sometimes i don't know why i wanted you to move in." i said.

"Because you love me." she said.

"I hate you." i said. But we both knew that i loved her, so we laughed and focused on the episode again.