20. December

Y/N Pov.:

"Did you slept here last night ?" i asked Y/B/F at the breakfast.

"Yes, Haz said i could." she said.

"I love that it's so good between you two."

"Between who ?" Haz came to us.

"I just said and i'm happy that you two so happy together." i said.

"Hey guys." Harry sat down on the kitchen island.

"Morning." i said. "Where is Tom ?"

"I think still asleep." Haz said.

"But it is... 11:07." i said.

"Go and wake him up. We do some 'breakfast' for us." Harry said and i agreed.

I walked upstairs to his dog and knocked on it. "Tom ?" but no response. "I come in."

I walked in and saw a still asleep Tom. I walked over to his bed and just looked at him for a while. How can i look this beautiful. I brushed a hair out of his face. "Tom, wake up."

"No- it's too early." he said with his morning voice and still eyes closed.

"It's 11:10 right now, nothing with early." i smiled.

He opened his eyes and saw me with a little smile and my hand still on his head with brushing pieces of hair away. "I wanna cuddle."

"W-What ?"

"We didn't cuddled in a long time." he said. "I think the last time we cuddled was in LA."

"When we came back we cuddled every time when we watched a movie." i chuckled.

"I just wanna cuddle with someone."

"5 minutes, the others make breakfast, even when it is to late for breakfast." we both mischen and i laid down next to him in his arms.

This feels so good. I want to wake up like this and also fall asleep like this. Lovely that we are just friends. Dumb Y/N.

After 7 minutes i stood up. "Now make yourself ready and come down. We have much to do today."

"Yes, darling." he said and i walked down.

"Where were you all the time ?" Y/B/F asked.

"You said i should go to his room." i said.

"Just to wake him up and not to come 10 minutes later." Haz said.

"He's coming any second."

"Morning guys." he sat down.

"Hello sleepy." Harry said. "Let's eat."

After we were finished we started to decorate. The boys put on the tree and me and Y/B/F looked where some decoration would look cute.

"Here are the christmas balls for the trees." she gave me a huge box.

"I bring them to the boys." i walked to them and saw the tree in the corner of the living room. "It looks great."

"Yeah." Harry said.

"You chose right." Tom smiled.

"Here are the balls. Just look that there is everywhere something of everything. Oh and are the fairy lights in the tree ?" i asked.

"Yes." Haz said and put them on.

"That looks so good." i said. "Okay i'll go back now. Don't do anything stupid."

"We do never, you know us." Haz said.

"That's why i said it." we laughed and walked back.

"Can i ask you something ?" i asked Y/B/F.

"Yeah, what's up ?"

"You and Haz, you sure that this is not just a short relationship. So that you guys really mean it serious?" i asked.

"I think yes. We spend much time together and we can talk about everything, i think it's pretty serious." she said. "Why do you ask?"

"I had an idea."

"Tell me." she said.

"What if you move in ? I mean i didn't talked to them about that but you are here 24/7 since you 2 became a couple. And we all like you and that would just make sense. So you don't need you old flat anymore." i said.

"Are you joking ?" she smiled.

"No, i'm completely serious."

"I mean yeah... that would be amazing." she hugged me.

"We need to tell the others." we walked to them and they were already finished with decorating the tree.

"It looks..." she started.

"Fucking amazing." i finished and we all laughed.

"Well thank you." Tom said.

"Uhm we need to talk to you guys." i said and their smile fade away.

"What happened ?" Harry said confused.

"It's nothing bad." Y/B/F said. "I think."

"Tell us more." Haz said.

"I came up with the idea that she could move in. I mean Haz and her are pretty serious and she also is here like 24/7." i said.

"That would be so so amazing." Haz hugged her.

"But only if everyone agrees." she said.

"I agree." Haz said.

"Me too." i said.

"Would be funny." Harry said.

"Of course." Tom said.

"Ahhh i'm living with my best friend." i screamed and hugged her.

"But i can't move in now." she said and everyone looked at her confused. "My contract ends at the end of the year. So officially i move in next year."

"I don't care." Haz said. "I'm going to live together with my girlfriend and my best mates. Perfect life."

"Where is she gonna stay ?" Harry asked.

"I mean we have 2 guest rooms but i think Haz would love to live with her in his room." Tom said and Haz agreed.

"I would love to but Haz, your room then needs some changes." she said.

"Anything for you my love." they kissed.

"Get a room." i laughed. "Oh wait we need the star for the top of the tree." i said and ran to one of the boxes where he should be in. "Got him."

"You need help ?" Tom asked.

"Yes, you know i'm too small. Please help me." we both laughed and he lifted me up so that i could place the star on the top.

Then he put me back down and turned me around to face him. "You did a great job, darling." he said with his arms around my waist. I smiled.

"She just placed the star." Harry said. "When i would do that, would you also flirt with me like that ?"

"What no, i didn't flirt with her." He let go from my hips. Friendzoned 2.0

"You did." Y/B/F said.

"Okay all shit up." i said. "Let's watch a movie."

"What for one ?" Haz asked.

"A christmas movie." Harry said and we all agreed.

The rest of the day we spend on the couch and watched christmas movies of finished decorating the house.