Little Flower

Galing kay chimsimagination

"Use your words, bunny." "I trust you, Daddy." ~~ When siblings Kim Rosabella and Taehyung move to a new town... Higit pa

A/N AND TRIGGER WARNINGS
Little Flower Aesthetic
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
NEW BOOK

11

6.9K 270 91
Galing kay chimsimagination

"We have so much to lose or the best to come." ~ Sycamore Girl [Rex Orange County]

When Rosie went to open her door, she frowned when it wouldn't budge. She didn't get a text from Taehyung saying he was going anywhere, so it was a bit of a surprise when she had to fish for her key in her purse.

She heard the rumble of Jungkook's engine as she opened her front door, and she froze. The house seemed like it would torment her as soon as she would step in, reminding her that she was all alone. No one would hear her. No one would come save her.

"Jungkook!"

The ravenette was surprised when she spun around and called his name, dying off the engine and hitting his kickstand with his foot. He lifted the front shield of his helmet with a puzzled face and immediately got off his bike when she walked towards him quickly.

"What's wrong, Rosie?" he frowns, grabbing her trembling hands.

"Will... will you come inside with me?" she asks shyly, looking away. "Taehyung isn't home and... and-"

She didn't have to say any more before Jungkook took his helmet off and put it on his bike, grabbing her hand and keeping her behind him as he entered the house. He felt her press against his back the more they entered into the house, like she was scared something—or someone—was going to grab her.

"Rosie, go to your room and lock your door. I'm going to search the house," Jungkook ordered, and it was in a voice she had never heard from him before. It was demanding and challenged her to even peep a word of disobedience.

She held Jungkook's hand tightly all the way upstairs before she made it to her room, spinning around before he could leave.

"Jungkook, no one is here, I-"

"Lock. The. Door."

Jungkook shut his eyes with a sigh as she scrambled into her room without a second thought and locked her door. He turned around and felt for the gun pressing against his lower back, holding it up in his hands as he kept his footwork silent and his gaze alert.

When he had thoroughly searched the place and didn't find anyone, he dropped his gun with a relieved sigh. He knows he just went completely overboard, but it was hard not to when she looked so scared to enter her own house.

Jungkook hid the gun away in his back again and quickly made it back up to her room, knocking on her door and murmuring that it was only him.

"Jungkook, I told you no one was there!" she shouts, flinging the door open and holding him tightly.

"You looked terrified," he mutters, startled from her hug but wrapping his arms around her all the same. "I was only checking."

Rosie hits her head against his chest a few times before pulling back and pouting up at him, causing him to cock his head to the side like an innocent puppy. He didn't see anything wrong in what he just did.

But Rosie had no idea of the gun hidden away in his jeans. She had just assumed he walked around her house helplessly like he was some big shot that could take on an intruder.

Little did she know, Jungkook was more than capable of taking care of anything—or anyone—that came his way.

"Sorry," she frowns, pulling away. "I've stayed at home by myself before, but I don't really like it."

"It's okay," he steps forward and grabs her chin gently, lifting it up so that she would look at him. "Don't apologize."

Rosie blinked up at him with such hope, and with such innocence, that Jungkook found himself leaning down towards her, his hand smoothing up her jaw to hold the back of her neck. When he had barely brushed his lips against hers, he felt her breath hitch and her hand grip the fabric of his shirt, her pretty eyes fluttering shut.

And then, Jungkook's phone rang.

It startled both of them, and Rosie pulled away with red cheeks. She couldn't believe what had just happened. Her and Jungkook were about to kiss! Kiss!

"What?" Jungkook snaps, answering the call.

Rosie stood awkwardly as she watched Jungkook shout at his phone, her stomach flipping at his deep voice. She shouldn't be feeling this way. She shouldn't be wanting to push away his phone and grab his face so that they could kiss properly.

Jungkook ends the call and shuts his eyes with a long sigh, cracking his neck side to side to relieve the tension.

"How close are you and Jimin?"

"I mean, he's my friend, but-"

"Sounds good enough to me, let's go."

Rosie was thoroughly confused when Jungkook dragged her out of her house and placed her on his bike, growing annoyed that he wasn't answering her questions as he sped off onto the road. She was even more confused when she found herself in front of an elegant looking house, the white and gold architecture screaming that whoever lived here was quite wealthy.

"I know you don't want to be by yourself right now, so I took you to Jimin's," he explains as he smoothes her hair down. "I have an important family emergency to deal with right now. I'm sorry, baby."

"Oh no, it's fine!" she frowns. "I hope your family is okay."

"Me too," Jungkook mutters, because right now I might kill them.

"Rosie?" Jimin calls as he steps out of his front door, a warm smile on his face.

Jungkook sighs as he watches her wave shyly and places his hand on top of her head, pulling her to him so that his lips could press against her forehead. He murmured a small goodbye against her skin before turning on his heels and mounting his bike, leaving her standing alone in the driveway.

"Come on inside, Rosie," Jimin says, waving her over. "I was just finishing dinner."

Rosie's jaw just about dropped when she entered his house, her eyes widening significantly. His house was extremely sophisticated with marble pillars and two grand staircases leading upstairs. It was a mixture between soft and powerful, light and dark, and it matched Jimin perfectly.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asks, clasping his hands together. "I designed the place myself."

"It's incredible," she compliments, looking at everything in disbelief. "It's like a palace."

"Well," Jimin smiles teasingly, nudging his head towards the kitchen. "Come eat, Princess Rosie, before your food gets cold."

Rosie grins and trails after him into the kitchen. She sat at the breakfast bar and thanked Jimin when he handed her a plate of food, the honey-haired boy leaning onto the kitchen island opposite of her as as they began to eat.

"I never asked, but why did you move here?" he asks, twirling the fork in his hand.

"Oh..." Rosie stops eating and clears her throat, wrapping her fingers around her thumb underneath the counter. "Um, Taehyungie and I just wanted to move somewhere new, that's all."

Jimin nods and takes a sip of his water, knowing she was lying but deciding not to say anything. He always knew when someone was, one of his many talents that made him so qualified for the team.

He was curious, but her mood was dropping, and he refused to let her have a bad time at his house.

"Do you sing?" he asks, grinning mischievously when her eyebrow rose.

Somehow, Rosie found herself in the karaoke room with Jimin after dinner, both of them singing loudly and dancing all around the room. Two people were quickly turning into best friends with every new song, alternating between crazy singing and soft melodies.

Jimin eventually got out the ice cream and the pair sat on opposite couches with blankets around their shoulders, passing the tub back and forth as they conversed in deep conversation.

"I thought I had to be this macho guy, you know?" Jimin sighs. "To show off working out all the time and wear clothes that made me seem more masculine. But then I thought, why does there have to be a line drawn between masculine and feminine?"

Jimin's voice was growing nervous, and he looked down as he picked at his blanket.

"Who said guys can't wear nail polish or makeup? If I want to wear it, why does that automatically put me into a sexual category?"

"It doesn't," Rosie says softly, causing him to look up. "You can wear whatever you want, Minnie. It's okay."

Jimin smiles and runs a hand back through his hair, the nerves slowly rolling off of him. Rosie was very different from her.

"Where have you been all my life, Rosie?" the honey-haired boy laughs, shaking his head. "You're so easy to talk to."

"I'm glad you think so," she beams, and his curious eyes followed her as she set the ice cream carton down and stood up. "Now, where's your nail polish?"

***

"What is it, Yoongi?"

The ravenette stood with his arms folded tightly across his chest, an impatient look on his face. There was also Hobi, Jin, and Namjoon in the room, and they all shifted uncomfortably under Jungkook's dark gaze.

"Scouts reported seeing her a state closer," Yoongi says slowly, as if the words were difficult to speak.

"That's—," Jungkook turns his head to the side with a humorless laugh. "That's not possible. I dealt with her a long time ago."

"Jungkook," Hobi steps forward and hands him a file. "This is the information for the hotel she checked into."

All of the boys watched carefully as Jungkook opened the file and stared down at the papers with a blank expression. They were expecting him to shred the papers to pieces and shout at them, or tear apart the warehouse until it was left a broken mess.

But Jungkook smiling at them was even worse.

"Get out," he says quietly, and the boys quickly exited the warehouse.

The ravenette waited until he heard the rumbling of engines before he went crazy. The file in his hand was flung across the room and his hands went to the nearest object, which was a glass by the bar, and he threw it against the wall.

Namjoon was the only one who stayed behind, sitting in the lounge area downstairs quietly. He heard the frustrated shouts of the boy upstairs and the thudding of objects he could only assume was the cause of Jungkook breaking everything.

And Namjoon could only sigh and close his eyes, because he couldn't stop the younger.

This was something deeper than any wound he had received on missions. This was something buried deep into his heart like a poisoned thorn.

This was Jungkook's past, his history and his nightmare.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

582K 35.8K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
373K 16.4K 61
❝she leaves behind a red kiss.❞ in which a cold-hearted murderer finds herself involved with the biggest gang in seoul. ━━━━━━ @peachies ✓ highest r...
299K 12.5K 20
New student at Bighit school, Jeon Jungkook, one thing to know about him, he's a bunny hybrid. Bunny hybrid - innocent, clingy, protective, sweet, s...
139K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...