Love... What Bullshit!!!

By Navya_Mishra

Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill i... More

Part 1
Characters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18:
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35:
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
😡😡😡
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Question!
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Hang in there...
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 106
Thanks!
Epilogue!
There?
New Story Alert: The Fall...

Part 105

5.9K 766 50
By Navya_Mishra

"So what do you think I m gonna get... A niece or a nephew?"

Nandini chuckled at Rishab's excitement as before shrugging,

Nandini: Manik keeps on saying that it's going to be a girl, he has this whole thing about pampering his "Princess"... 
Nandini replies laughing softly as she thinks again about all the plans that her dear husband had shared with her about His Baby Girl.

What surprised her was that she was already feeling a little jealous, because she knew it well enough that if she does have a girl, then Manik would not listen to anyone but his princess. The little girl would be spoilt to all bounds and even Nandini would not be able to interfere between the father-daughter duo.

Ashita's voice brings her out of her thoughts as Rishab and her share a peal of laughter,
Ashita: That's so cute...

Rishab: Right... In fact, I can already imagine it. I mean, no matter how tough Jiju is in front of the world, after seeing him with you all these years, I'm so sure he is gonna cross all levels of Love and Care for your daughter.

Nandini: I don't doubt that for a second...
Nandini said shaking her head, with a smile on her face as Rishab passed her a glass of juice which the servant kept in front of them.

Ashita: Love and care is one side, think about how protective he is gonna be of her. 

Nandini sipped her juice slowly just as she felt a soft kiss on her temple, making her smile broaden immediately.

Manik: Thinking about it again, I think a boy would be better right?

Nandini turned towards him in surprise, just as he took a seat on the armrest of her sofa as he shook Rishab's hand.

Nandini: A boy? Seriously? You are saying this?

Manik: Yeah, I mean Ashita is right. My princess would need all the protection, she could get. And who could be better than her father and an elder brother?

Nandini: Oh God!! I'm not having this conversation with you Manik. I can't believe you want a son just so that he could be a bodyguard to your daughter.

Manik: Arey but-

Nandini: No... I don't wanna hear anything about this. Three more weeks and you will automatically get to know if your princess is coming first or if I'm getting a baby Manik.

Rishab: I'm so excited... I can't wait for these 3 weeks to pass.

Manik: Neither can I!
Manik whispered to himself before he turned towards Nandini

Manik: So how was your day? 

Nandini leaned into his side, letting his body warmth surround her as she replied softly.
Nandini: It was fine... I spent most of it chilling in front of the TV, then got some sleep after lunch. How was yours? What happened with that Pune deal?

Manik: My day was as boring as any other. It's work! It goes... But you don't have to think about any of it right now.

Nandini rolled her eyes at his words,
Nandini: Come on... I'm just asking how the deal went, the team has worked very hard for it. And you haven't even let me step into the office for the last 5 weeks.

Manik: It's enough that you worked till your 7th month Nandini... You know I'm right at this Nandini, you need rest for now.

Nandini: Yes I know... Now, you go freshen up and then we can all have dinner together, Mom-Dad have gone out for some Charity event.

Manik: Ok, I'll be back in a few minutes...
Manik said before getting up as he walked towards their room while Nandini asked the servants to prepare the table for all of them.

Manik: By the way Champ, I heard your parents are going to London for that new deal.
Manik said a few minutes later as they all sat having their dinner.

Rishab: Oh yes, in fact they had their flight this afternoon sometime, so I guess they should be gone by now.

Nandini: Arey then why didn't you mention that earlier. Now what are you going to do staying that house alone. Stay here for a few days na!

Rishab: Here? You sure?

Manik: Of course... Nandini would love some company while I'm at work. Ashita, you are welcomed to stay over as well...
Manik replied to him, adding a wink at his last line as Rishab and Ashita both turned red.

Nandini: Manik!

Manik: Just saying...

Rishab: Okay then I will get some stuff from home and come back tomorrow.

Manik: That reminds me, you guys will have to keep Nandini company tomorrow evening too. I have to go to Pune to get things started out there, I think I will  be quite late getting back.

Nandini: You are going to Pune? Shouldn't I come along, I can look over the site once and then the design team can-

Manik: You are not going on any site visits Nandini... Anyway, I don't think any sort of travelling is good for you right now.

Nandini: But-

Manik: No buts Nandini...

Nandini: Fine!

Later that night Manik was working on a few of his files, getting things prepared for his trip for the next day when Nandini walked into his office.
Manik: What happened?

Nandini: Nothing... Can't I just come in here without purpose?

Manik smiled at her, shaking his head before he got back to his files.  Nandini walked closer standing next to him, before she pushed his chair back and took a seat on his lap, sitting by a side enabling him to see the files.

Manik turned to look at her, his eyes raised in amusement, while Nandini gave him an innocent smile,
Nandini: What?? Continue please...

He turned his attention back onto work while Nandini took this time to study him. She focused on each and every nook of his face, watching his expressions change ever so slightly as he read through the document. She could easily say when he was liking what he read and when he was doubtful just by how his eyes changed. She knew that she could just never get tired of watching him work, something that made her smile as she remembered the same words coming from him on how he could never get tired of watching her sing or play.

She rested her head onto his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck as she closed her eyes taking in his warmth. Manik looked down at her as he wrapped his arm supporting her back. He continued his work for a few more minutes before finally ending it as he kept his pen on the table and leaned back comfortably on the chair. He moved his other hand up as he caressed her face, dropping a soft kiss on her forehead.

Manik: Awake or asleep?

Nandini: Awake... Listening to your heart!

Manik: Okay... And what does my heart say?

Nandini: It's whispering...
She replied back as her own voice turned into whispers, making Manik smile.

Manik: Whispering what?

Nandini: It says that you feel like taking me out for some Belgian Waffles...

It took Manik a few seconds to take that in before Nandini felt his entire body vibrating in silent laughter as he dropped a long kiss onto her forehead.

Manik: Was that the only thing on your mind, while you were waiting for me to finish off my work?

Nandini: Um yes... That was pretty much all of it! 
Nandini replied back proudly as she nodded her head at him.

Manik: Ohh what am I going to do with you Mrs. Malhotra...

Nandini: What you are going to do is take me out for Waffles so that I'm fully satisfied before I get back home and start writing termination letters for who ever it was from the my team that approved these designs. 

Manik raised his eyes at her in amusement as he glanced at the designs lying on the corner of the table and shook his head,
Manik: Please tell me that you will not make me stop the team from starting the construction tomorrow...

Nandini leaned over and pulled the designs closer before she started flipping the pages and checking onto some particular detail as she shook her head in the answer to his question.
Nandini : Nah, that can turn out to be a huge loss for the company. Anyways, you are good to go for at least two months. I can see changes only once you get the base ready.

Manik sighed at her words before taking the designs from her and throwing them back carelessly on his desk as he pulled her closer and hugged her.
Manik: Want to go for those waffles now?

Nandini: Yes, let's go...
Nandini said as she moved his arms from around her and entwined her fingers with her before tugging hi out of his seat.

Nandini: I also want to go to the hill after that, and before you say it's not safe, let me tell you that you don't have any option today.

Manik: No Nandini... I'm not listening to you in this matter. Not just the hill, but also walking through those dense trees in dark... It's not at all safe for you in this condition. 

Nandini: But-

Manik: If you want we can go to the Marine Drive but that is it. No Hill!

Nandini: Fine...
Nandini replied back in a resigned voice making Manik chuckle.

Nandini: You know that I am going to get back at you for all of this right! Now hurry up...
Nandini said as she continued walking towards the door as Manik picked up his car keys from the counter.

Just as they were about to walk out, Nyonika and Harsh entered the house and smiled looking at the two.
Nyonika: What's the hurry?

Nandini: Belgian Waffles with strawberries... 

Manik: I thought it was just Belgian Waffles.

Nandini smiled sheepishly at him and shrugged as she turned towards the two smiling elders.
Nandini: Do you want to join us?

Harsh: We just had a full meal at the charity event my child...

Nandini: So? You can always find a little space for some waffles in there... Wanna come?
She asked again this time looking at Nyonika. Harsh chuckled at her childlike excitement and wrapped his arm around her shoulder walking back out of the house.

Harsh: How can you expect us to say now to that face now?

Manik: And to think that this one is going to be a Mom...
Manik muttered to himself under his breath as he followed them with Nyonika, but Nandini glanced back at him with her eyes narrowed

Nandini: Do you want to sleep in your room tonight?

Manik: What? I didn't say anything.

Nandini: Right!
Nandini replied with a satisfied nod as Nyonika helped her sit inside the car, laughing softly at the two of them.

Manik took up the wheel just as Harsh got in the passenger side and patted his shoulder.
Harsh: Driver... Belgian Waffles with Strawberries please!

Manik: I didn't sign up for you three ganging up on me when I decided to Marry her.
Manik said looking over at Harsh as he started the car.

Harsh was about to say something in reply but Nandini beat him to that.
Nandini: Correct... But you signed up for it when you decided to Knock her up.

Manik's eyes broadened at her words as she glanced at her smirk through the rear view mirror while his parents were already laughing out loud.

He shook his head at her with a smile playing on his lips as he continued driving towards her favorite bakery hoping to find it open.

Nyonika: I am really going to miss her shutting you up like this after the baby is born.
Nyonika said to him once her laughter was settled down, making Manik shake his head.

Manik: Don't worry Mom... This is not going anywhere, she was the same with me even before we got married, you just never got to see this side of her. I just hope it stays till here, last thing I want now is for my wife to be pulling on more embarrassing stuff on me in front of others.

Nandini: Hey... I'm still better than you okay.

Harsh: I will have to agree with her on this Manik... I mean the entire office has seen you pulling Nandini around in corners. 
Harsh said with a teasing smile to the two of them as Manik chuckled at Nandini's red face understanding Harsh's words.

Manik: Oh Madam, don't go all innocent and blushing now. Should I remind you what you did in London while we were staying at your friends place?

It took Nandini a few seconds to understand what he was talking about before her eyes broadened and her entire face turned heated up further from the blush.

Manik: Yeah... Remember now!
Manik said looking at her expression just as he pulled the car in front of the bakery.

Harsh: Now this seems like an interesting story!

Nandini saw the glint in Manik's eyes as he opened up his mouth, when she shouted out loud,
Nandini: Manik... Don't you dare!

Manik: Why not I think Mom-Dad should also know how you seduced their son in front of all your friends, right?

Nandini's face burned in both anger and embarrassment while both Harsh and Nyonika struggled hard to control their laughter.

Manik: And that too all of it for just a stupid bet... Remember Nandini?

Nandini glared at him as she opened up the door and walked out slamming the door shut behind her as Manik laughed watching her walk into the bakery.

Harsh: You know that you will have to pay for that later right?
Harsh said finally letting out a few chuckles as the three of them got down.

Manik: I think her angry faces goes well along with the pregnancy, it's cute...
Manik replied smiling at himself as Nyonika hit his head softly.

Nyonika: You are crazy... Now lets go before she bursts her anger onto some other poor soul.

The three of them walked in only to find Nandini already settled on the corner booth, giving her order to the waiter. The three of them walked closer just as the waiter walked away. Manik slid in next to Nandini who huffed at him and turned her head the other way, just as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close.

Manik: Come on... Don't be mad, I was just pulling your leg!

Nandini: I'm not talking to you... Leave me, Go and order something for all of you. I just gave him mine.
She muttered to him pushing his hand off her while Manik simply chuckled and asked his parents their orders before walking away.

Nandini's face reddened further on being left along with Harsh and Nyonika when she heard Harsh chuckle as he caressed the back of her head.
Harsh: Relax my dear... You don't need to be embarrassed, we are a family and all these little moments are going to do nothing but get us closer. Ignore that idiot!

Nandini: He really is an idiot... Who says such stuff in front of their parents? 

Harsh: So it was true then!
Harsh said in a teasing tone making Nandini whine, "DAD!"

Both Harsh and Nyonika laughed out loud as Manik walked back to the table. 
Manik: What are you two laughing about?

Nandini: Just at the story of how you had to deal with your blue balls after my little seduction stunt!
Nandini replied smiling sweetly at him while Manik's eyes broadened as he saw his parents laughing louder.

Manik: Okay, I guess it's time to change this topic now...

Nandini: You should have thought of that before starting it in the first place honey..

Just as she said so they were served with their deserts as Nandini forgot everything else and dug into the bittersweet heaven of chocolate. Harsh caught Manik smiling at her satisfied expression as his heart filled up with joy at his son's happiness. He couldn't stop himself as he leaned closer and dropped a soft kiss on Nandini's head,
Harsh: God bless you, princess...

Nandini stopped for a second, before smiling broadly at his sudden display of affection. Though he couldn't distract her much from her desert as she replied to him before digging back in.
Nandini: Thank you Dad!

They finished off eating and soon were on the way back home, this time mostly in silence. Manik thought about taking them through the marine drive as he had promised Nandini, but decided against it when he glanced back and found his wife already sound asleep. They reached home not long after, as they got down the car when he spoke up to his parents,
Manik: It's quite late, you two must be tried from the event... 

Harsh: Yeah... Good night son!

Manik: Night! 

Nyonika: You want me to wake Nandini up?
Nyonika asked him before softly closing the door as Manik replied.

Manik: No no... I'm sure she must be quite tired. I'll just take her up myself.

He opened up her door before taking her up in his arms carefully.
Manik: Good night guys! I'll be leaving for Pune quite early tomorrow morning, will see you two tomorrow night. And yes, I forgot to mention Rishab will be staying with us for a couple days, his parents are away.

Harsh: Oh that's great!

Nyonika too nodded at this as Manik smiled at the two of them before walking upstairs with Nandini still sleeping peacefully in his arms.

He reached their room and lay her down slowly onto the bed before placing a soft kiss on her lips. He freshened up soon and joined her back in a few minutes, before wrapping his arms around her as he whispered,
Manik: Good Night my Love...

------------------------------------------

The next day, Manik left early in the morning. Nandini spent most of the morning in bed, not felling quite well as she felt the fatigue from the previous day still weighing her down. It was almost Noon by the time she got up and finally managed to have a shower, before she moved down the stairs.

Nandini: Hi Mom!
She wished as she found Nyonika sitting in the living room reading some magazine.

Nyonika: Oh Nandini... Are you feeling alright my dear, the servants told me that you were still asleep.

Nandini: Yes Mom, relax! I'm fine... Was just a little tired.

Nyonika: Ok you sit here, I'll get someone to prepare you some sandwiches, you must be hungry.

Nandini nodded enthusiastically,
Nandini: Could you please ask them to make some chocolate milkshake as well...

Nyonika chuckled at her and nodded,
Nyonika: Of course!

It was about an hour later, they were both sitting and talking about the room being renovated for the baby, when Nandini's phone rang. 

Nandini: Hi cabir!!
Nandini greeted after seeing his number.

Cabir: What do you think would be better? Living without a wife or living with a wife whose parents hate me!

Nandini: Huh... What are you saying Cabir?

Cabir: I think Navya just broke up with me!
He spoke up in a soft dejected tone making Nandini's eyes broaden.

Nandini: What? Impossible...

Cabir: She did... God, I m such an idiot. What should I do Nandini? Can you talk to her? No, I think I should go talk to her. Or should I talk to her parents first? They already don't like me much, now toh they will-

Nandini: Cabir... Relax! Take a deep breadth. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding on your part, she could have never said so.

Cabir: But-

Nandini: Shh relax! Now tell me where are you?

Cabir: At the hotel...

Nandini: Ohk I'll be there soon... You relax okay!

Nandini disconnected the call before looking up at Nyonika,
Nandini: Mom, I'm going to the Hotel to see Cabir... I'll be back soon...

Nyonika: Okay my dear, but please take care of yourself.

Nandini: Yes Mom... I will!

------------------------

Lots of Love,
Navya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
286K 17.4K 111
It is a Love story.. how the love track is going to manan in their life... how they are facing handling their problem together... how they are sharin...
107K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
27.2K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...