My Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x Re...

cIzxthy द्वारा

book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc अधिक

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
CHAPTTER 32🦖🦕
CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90

🦖🦕CHAPTER 23

1.9K 44 22
cIzxthy द्वारा

Warning: full of ehe

Y/N POV:

We ordered mcdo and reached our house. I unbuckled the twins and I picked up Keisha and Tsukishima picked Keith up. I went to Keisha's room and changed her clothes and tucked her in. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs. I saw Tsukishima in the kitchen with our orders.

"Hi" I said and he hummed. I sat beside him and started eating. I felt Tsukishima's hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he looked at me innocently.

Ok, something is going to happen tonight.

I continued to eat my food and then Tsukishima's hand are going to my inner thigh.

"K-Kei stop" I said and looked at him. He smirked and he cupped my womanhood and started rubbing it slowly. My breath hitched and I gulped. He kissed me and I kissed him back and started to have a make-out session.

"Let's go upstairs," he said and I nodded. He left me and I cleaned the table and put the food in the refrigerator. I went upstairs and as I opened the door, Tsukishima quickly pinned me on the wall and start kissing me. He took off my clothes and I took off his. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He kissed me on my thigh and start leaving a hickey. He looked up and looked at me with an evil smirk on his face. He stood up and get something in the drawer. He turned around and showed me the thing on his hand...

A vibrator... Since when did he have that?

He kissed me and turned on the vibrator and placed it on my clit making me flinch.

"Kei~" I moaned. He put the vibrator away and leans forward.

"Shhh, don't talk, stupid girls like you don't deserve to talk" he whispered to my ear giving me butterflies and goosebumps. I nodded and he kissed my forehead. I can feel his member teasing my entrance and I bit my lips so no sound will come out and I don't want the twins to hear my moans. He entered me making me gasped. I grabbed the bedsheet as he starts pounding. He put the vibrator on my clit again, adding more pleasure and making me squirm.

"you're so nasty." he said and smirks as he watching me squirm, legs kicking out against the pleasure thrumming at a constant against my womanhood.

"shit" I mumbled and he stops all actions, ripping the vibrator he had pressed against my clit from me. I flinch at my slip-up, unfocused eyes looking up at him to gauge just how mad he was.

Well shit, I'm dead

"What did I tell you about speaking." he replies curtly. I do nothing more than to look up at him with wide eyes, just waiting for his command to respond but he lets it simmer for a bit, holding my gaze, making my skin crawl with the intensity of it.

"answer me." he demanded

"i-i don't speak." my voice squeaks out, the meekness of my answer does well to satisfy him for now.

He had me trained well.

"and why not?" he questions once again, I bite back the squeak that's threatening to leave my throat, I wanted him on me again, I wanted the vibrator against my cunt, pressed against you so hard I could feel it in your pubic bone.

"answer me baby." he said

"b-because stupid girls like me don't deserve it." I said and he nods, smiling, only he would truly smile at the way I addressed myself so rudely.

"that's right" he said and places the vibrator against me once more, pressing the smoothness of it over my hardened clit. My wetness smearing all over his hands while he moves it up and down your clit.

"look at this messy little cunny." he said and chuckles, turning it up to vibrate almost painfully against me. I look at him through wet eyelashes, hands covering my mouth to stop the pleads and calls of his name.

"it's okay, you can talk now. make noises for me, tell me how good I'm making you feel." he said and the freehand he had prying my own away from my mouth, resting against the softness of my throat. He presses down just slightly, enough to make my vision cross, and drool dribbled down my cheek.

"Kei~ nghh fuck~" I warble, knees clamping together.

"too much~" I said while drooling and he laughs.

"you think you know your body better than I do baby?" he answered and even though my thighs are squeezing together, his strength outmatches my own, he takes the vibrator and shakes it against me, my whole lower body jiggling with the force of it.

That action alone has me cuming so hard, the already slick vibrator had no resistance as it glides against my clit and now down my hole, covered with my cum. My eyes roll back and he flipped me into doggy style and entered me and fucks me through it all.

"Good girl." he purrs, my body still shaking in front of the orgasm, while prodding the head of his cock through my tightening womanhood.

"I guess this little girl deserves a reward" he said and he laid down on the bed, under my womanhood.

"sit on my face" he said making me widen my eyes.

"I. told you. sit. on. my. face." he snapped from underneath me as he tried pushing me down onto him. My thighs shook from fighting him, I thought I'd hurt him from this position, but he wasn't having any of it.

"what? think I can't handle it?" he said and I looked and him and his eyebrow quirked up.

"n-no- I'm just worried." I said and he smirked. I slowly sinking onto his mouth, until I could feel the heat of his breath against my cunt.

"hold on to that." he pointed the headboard, and me being the good girl, did I were told. Feeling more confident, I once again continue the path down to his waiting mouth. His nose bumped up against my clit and I jumped, Tsukishima turned his head to once again bite at me, telling me in his way to relax.

His tongue finally lips a fat stripe up my cunt, I whine at the pleasure simmering in my tummy. He pulls away for a second, smacking your ass to get your attention.

"you're going to fuck yourself on my face." he commands, voice low.

I'm going to what?

I do nothing for a second, my brain is struggling to catch up to his request. His thumbs begin tracing small patterns onto my skin, he just laid down there patiently while his words register in my mind.

Here goes nothing

I nodded and starting to touch myself. I started rubbing my clit and I can feel the pleasure already.

"K-Kei shit~" I said he removed my hand I flinched when he gave me a tentative lick. Tsukishima pecks my inner thigh, and loops both arms under them, planting me firmly against his face. it's only then that I realize just how determined he is to do this.

He starts licking a slow, languid stripe against me, tongue bumping my clit. Tsukishima took my clit between his lips and sucked, rolling his tongue against the bundle of nerves.

"Good boy," I chant through choked gasps.

"just like that, baby." hearing my praise makes him want to go even harder. Every word that falls from my lips makes his thoughts cloudy and his member stiff.

My thighs clench around his head when he starts tongue fucking me as his life depends on it. My juices drip and soak his mouth.

"baby boy," I whispered, riding out the final dredges of my orgasm. "seems like you made a little mess." I said and I grabbed his member making him gasped.

"I guess it is my turn now" I said and get off of him and went to his member. I started to gave him small kisses around his member and he starts breathing heaving. I licked his tip and starts giving him a bl*wjob. I circled my tongue on his tip making him throw his head back.

"nghhh~" he moaned and grabbed the bedsheet. I started pumping it and I played with his nipples. I grabbed the vibrator and put it on his tip and he groaned because of pleasure.

"too much" he said and I felt his member twitched so I continued to pump it fast.

"sh-shit Y/N" he said and arched his back, after a few minutes of pumping and play with his nipples, he finally cummed- no wait...

Did he just squirt?

I smiled because I made Tsukishima squirted. I continued to pump until he releases all. He is done in releasing and I kiss his lips.

"good boy" I said and kissed him again. I laid down beside him and hugged him and he hugged back, I decided to clean it up tomorrow morning because my legs are sore.

After a few minutes of hugging our door opened and Tsukishima quickly covered us with a blanket.

"mommy?" I heard Keith's voice.

"yes, Keith?" I said.

"n-nightmare" he said and then he sniffed.

"ok, go to your room and I'll be there" I said and he nodded and closed the door. I sighed in relief.

"Stay here, I'll go to Keith" Tsukishima said as he grabbed a shirt and boxers, I nodded. I grabbed a new pair of clothes and underwear and wear it and went to sleep.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 24.2K 100
"Tsukishima is not a baby Y/N" Hinata exclaimed. "But his MY baby kei" I said with a smirk.
1.3M 45K 58
𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞�...
99.6K 5K 27
Sequel to 10 Stages of Me and You Relationships aren't easy. You work hard to keep it going. It's a plant that needs to be cared for. It's a road tha...
290K 6.3K 15
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳�...