You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The Plains Of Death, Captain

40.1K 1K 1K
By Erena_Yakamato

Here we go!!

Warning:

*Blood

*Gore

~~~~~

 Karanese District

~The Next Day~ 

Today was it. The day of my life or death. Truthfully, I greeted this eerie feeling that hid inside me. I just wasn't afraid. "(F/n), are you okay?" I hear someone ask me. I snap out of my thoughts and I'm greeted by Petra who was on her horse.

Currently, everyone was in the stables preparing, quickly for our journey that lied ahead. "Yeah, I'm fine." I reply as I walk out of the stables with (h/n)'s reins in my hand. As I trotted out of the stables, I noticed Levi and Eren talking, with their horse next to them.

"Oi, (f/n)." I hear Levi call me. I walked over towards Levi's direction, Eren walk away leaving Levi and I alone. "Yes, Captain?" I reply. He looks at me, up and down taking in my presence. "There's a change in your position in this expedition." he tells me. I tilt my head, slightly in confusion. "What? Where am I going to be then?" I ask him.

"Right flank search squad." he replies, annoyed. "Huh? Why so far?" I ask him, crossing my arms. "Tch, Erwin said." he says. I look up at him, and noticed a slight concern in his eyes. I lift up my hand and I caress his cheek. His skin was warm, as my hand made contact to him cheek. He placed his hand over mine.

"I'll be fine." I smile. In all do respect, I truly didn't want to have my position changed. But, it was Erwin's orders. Levi looks into my eyes, I was suddenly captured into Levi's grey trance. He pulls my face close towards his. My lips are met with his lips for a kiss. It wasn't a hard rough kiss. No rather a soft pure kiss. He pulls away from me, still holding his gaze with me.

"Don't do anything reckless or stupid. Don't even try saving some baka's life either." he orders me, sternly. I bite my lip and I sigh, deeply. "I know." I reply as I got onto my horse. Levi did the same as well.

"Oi, (f/n)." Levi calls me, before I take off towards our beginning positions. "If anything is to happen, come find us." Levi says, looking at me. I nod, quickly before I leave.

~

I sat on my horse, holding the reins of my horse, tightly. I've to the outside world before. Many time actually, just not like this. I had looked among my right flank cadets. I saw the determiantion in their eyes, but I saw right through it. I saw fear or death. I take a breath as I awaited the gates to open.

I saw Squad Levi with Eren at the front of the forces. I wondered why i wasn't with them, but I blocked those thoughts with my current task. Don't kill the titans, avoid and move on.

I heard a loud rumbling only to see the gate slowly arise from its slumber. I take a breath, once again. A few cadets surronded me as I saw the gate rise higher and higher.

"This is it." I say, silently to myself.

"Move out!" Erwin calls, loudly to alert us. My heart raced as I snapped the reins to my horse, and the 57th Scout Regiment expdetion begins. (H/n) rushes along side of my neighbouring cadet's horses. We rush out the gates, following Erwin's commands.

I smelt the fresh air as (h/n) to (his/her) hooves outside the gate. I could finally breathe actual air, and see the true colored blue sky. I come out of my thoughts as I notice our first steps into the Old City's cobble ground. We race along side the old buildings, quickly.

Suddenly, I notice two cadets, go into the buildings. As we all pass by, I see the two fight the 10-meter titan. I turn my head foward keeping my eyes straight ahead. "Deploy long-range enemy-scouting formation!" my flank's captain orders us.

The bundled up Scout Regiment spreads out, as we enter Titan country. I move towards my search flank. I'm sided by one other cadet. A boy, about my age probably older. He was terrified as we both veered off away form any cadets. Soon it was only him and I riding along side, in the grasslands.

"Nothing." he announces, loudly. "Yet." I reply, back. We ride along the front grasslands, knowing that the cadets behind were back off us. Suddenly, I see a red flare shoot up into the sky. "Already?!" the boy squeals, loudly, unhappily.

He grabs his flare gun from his side pocket and shoots a red flare into the sky. After a few red flares, a single green flare was shot into the air. "Move west! Shoot a flare!" I order him as we veer towards west. He shoots a flare and we soon ride, faster and faster. My 3DMG gear, clanking along my waist. Here another flare go off. I look into the sky to see yet another red flare.

"Damn it." I sigh, heavily.  Before I knew it a stream of red flares were shot and the formation was yet changed. We began to move west further. "What is that damn Commander doing?!" the boy shouts as we kept riding. I rolled my eyes at the boy only for my eyes to catch a black flare appear in the sky. Only I realized it came from behind us. "What the hell?" I murmured as I saw the flare.

Then I saw a yellow flare, shoot up into the sky, rapidly after the black flare was shot up. "What?! (F/n), we have to save them!" I hear the boy shout. He begins to turn back. "Oi!" I shout at him.

Don't even try saving some baka's life

Those words echoed in my mind form Levi. But, I knew I couldn't leave him. I knew my new code was to only save myself and no more. But the old (f/n) would help him and do anything in her power to help him. I fought with myself at this debating situation, before I knew it the boy was gone. I stopped (h/n) and I looked ahead then back.

I turned (h/n) around and I headed towards where the boy had ridden. I could see a faint figure on a horse. That's him. I snapped the reins, going faster and faster, trying to reach the boy. "Oi! Ccadet!" I shout into the void. He suddenly rushed into the small patch of trees. "God damn it!" I shout. (H/n) raced into the forest, following the boy.

The branches rush along my uniform. I saw the boy run out the towards an empty plain as what I assumed to be. I pulled the reins, suspicious of this. (H/n) stopped in (his/her) tracks. "Something isn't right." I whisper to myself, softly. I gesture (h/n) to walk, slowly through the forest.

"Ahh! No please! Let me go! Help!" a familair voice calls out, loudly. My horse walks, slower and slower through the forest, as that pierceing voice made me shake. My horse stops at the opening to the plain. My eyes widen at the sight. It gave me a minute to take in the sight I've seen before me. The blood of fallen soldiers splattered on the dirt ground before me. Their amputated arms pulled away form their bodies, held swords. I knew that these cadets fought for their last breathing lives. The titans roamed the plains eating the last of the cadets.

"No! Please!" the voice came around. I look towards the left and I saw the boy, trying wiggle his way out of a 10-meter titan's grip. I saw him drop his sword drop form his hand. I suddenly caught my own hand, slowly lead its way to my sword's handle. I can take him. I can save that boy. I begin to come off my horse, slowly. I can do this.

I saw the titan's souless eyes look at the boy. Neigh! I suddenly hear. I look towards my horse. (H/n) stomps in place as  I look back at (her/him). "Oi! What's wrong?" I ask my horse, I run back to my horse. I pet (him/her), calming her nerves. As I look above me, I saw the titan. The titan had black long ruffled hair. He still had remaining blood around his mouth. "You damn bastard!" I shout at the souless being. I shoot my anchor up at a near by tree with my heighten speed, I came form behind and sliced the nape of his neck, making a deeper cut in his neck then I expected. The tian's blood splatters along my uniform.

The 10-meter titan, lied on the floor face down. I breathed heavily, in and out as I took in my current doing. I felt the titan blood evaporate off my face. I looked behind the titan and I saw the boy, his legs were bitten off and I can tell he was still breathing. I raced towards him and I pulled him into the forest, so the titans don't see us.

"Oi! Can you hear me?" I question him. He coughed up blood, rapidly. "(f/l)-(f/l)-(f/n)?" he questions me. His hazel eyes widen, slightly as he looks at me. "I'm here.." I smile, to him as I felt a cold tear roll down my cheek.

"I'm sorry.." he whispers. "For what?" I ask him. He tries to reach for my hand. I grab his hand and I hold it, softly. "For le-leaving y-you. I-I'm s-s-orry." he whimpers form the pain. His eyes fill with tears, those life ending tears streamed down his cheek. "You fought so well. I'm sorry I didn't help you." I apologize as I hug him. I feel his warm blood smear onto my uniform. My tears roll down my cheek, and drip onto the boy's chest. "M-my n-name i-s A-jax." he whispers to me. I widen my eyes as I hear his name. He coughs up blood, once again, I put my ear to his chest and I hear his heart beat slowly, fade away. I look into his hazel eyes, once more.

"Ajax, you fought well. Now rest my cadet, you can rest now. Let those hazel eyes see the beautiful yet cruel world as you become God's angel. For this is my wish to you, to be happy and see the light of the heavens. You fought like your name, warrior. Let your soul rest in the peace of heaven. I may have not known you well, but I know you were a kind man. Rest, and grow those wings of freedom that bore on your cloak." I whisper into his ear.

Ajax's body shakes, I knew that he knew what was going to happen next. "T-thank y-you.." he manages to say before he takes his last breath from this world. His hazel eyes no longer shined anymore. I closed his eyelids. I placed his hands on top of his chest. I can tell that Ajax was in peace by his serene face. I looked on his pocket, grabbing his flare gun, and his remaning flares.

I notice a picture in his pocket. I pull it out and I see him with a woman. I take in a breath and I try to collect myself. I stand up from the lifeless body that was at my feet. "Adieu, Ajax." I whisper before I get on (h/n).

"Let's go, (h/n)!" I shout as I take one last glance at Ajax. (H/n) turn around and sped out fo the forest. I wiped my eyes, from my previous tears. I look up at the sky and see some yellow flares from the distance.

I quickly put in a yellow flare and aim it at the fake happy blue sky. My finger pulls the trigger to the flare and the yellow flare shoots up into the sky.

If anything is to happen, you find us.

I remember Levi's words as they burn into my mind. Levi and his squad is probably center forward. I snap the reins, harder and (h/n) dashes towards the center. I race along the trees as I try my hardest to get to  Levi to tell him about the flank.

I notice other neighbouring flanks looking at em and questioning why I was out of my formation. I ignore their calls and cries as (h/n) picks up (his/her) speed. I notice a sudden group of green caped cadets. There were 6 of them. That's them.

"Come on, (h/n)!" I shout at my horse. (He/She) picks up to her fullest speed and I'm finally nearby the squad.

"Captain!" I call out. I saw Erd turn his head. "Captain! Its (f/n)!" Erd calls out to Levi. Levi turns his head and sees me. The squad slows down, slightly so I'm able to reach Levi. "Levi! Right flank search squad is demolished!" I tell him. Levi's eyes widen at my statement. "Tch, damn it." he sneers.

"Petra, go to left flank. Go!" Levi orders Petra. "Rodger!" Petra replies as she rides off. "Stay with us, (f/n)." Levi orders me. "Yes, Captain. I ride towards the back with Eren, who I can tell had a worried face plastered on him.

Soon  black flares were fired into the air. "Eren, fire it!" Levi orders Eren. "Yes, sir!" Eren shouts. Eren shoots the black flare into the air. "(f/n), are you hurt?" Eren asks as he notices my bloody uniform. "No...I." I began to reply but I stopped myself as I remembered Ajax's face. My ears are aroused as I heard the sound of flares going off. Green flares shoot into the air.

Erd shoots the flare this time and we keep at our briskness.

"If we keep going we're going to hit the place." I tell Eren as we kept our pace. "Where?" Eren asks me. I take a breath before I reply

"The forest.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonjour! My little bunnies!

Sorry, I was studying my French earlier!

Anyway! How is the beginning of the Expedition so far?

Good? Terrible? Alright?

Okay! Any questions, comments, or any other things just leave a comment or message me.

Whatever!

Anyway!

I'll be writing the next chapter soon!

Until Next Time!

Stay Kawaii <3

<3~Erena~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 18 13
Just a bunch of oneshots of Levi but there may be other characters (Eren,Jean, etc.) Characters dont belong to me except Y/N. Cover doesn't belong...
39.6K 778 16
Mikasa's true identity and Levi's life purpose. I ship these two soooo badly... Rivamika Forever.... Warning: mature content/lemon/smut/hentai-ish ...
468K 13K 43
Hello Readers! It's been awhile~ This will be a continuing story with Levi X Reader Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making all t...
54.7K 518 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...