Dreamnotfound | Oneshots

By pleeeeeaseno

Minecraft isn't the most romantic game out there, but it can make people fall in love. Just at the break of... More

Just Homies 👑(Pt.1)
Just Homies 👑(Pt.2)
Just Homies 👑(Finale)
And They Were Roommates👑
Wish I Were.....👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.1)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.2)
In Color 👑
Doorstep 👑(Pt.3)
Doorstep 👑(Pt.4)
I Wanna Be George (Pt.1)💎
ManHunt
💜Important!!!!💜
Doorstep 👑(Pt.5)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.1)❌
Doorstep 👑(Finale)
Identity 👑
Too Late ❌
💜Important💜
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.2)
Dream Team (🎈)
Face Your Fears 👑(Pt.2)
Touch👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.3)
Trust Me 👑
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.4)
Face Your Fears (Pt.3)
Beyond Scars❌
I Wanna Be George 💎(Pt.5)
His Stories👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.1)
I Wanna Be George 💎(Finale)
💫Question To Readers💫
Books Are Out
Meeting Eachother🎂
Another Announcement
Video Games🎂
Stay The Same👑
Super Straight👑
Poetry (Pt. 2) 👑
Unlikely Lovers🌻
Poetry (Pt.3)👑
Poetry (Pt.4)
The Prettiest Puppy🎂
Poetry (Pt.5)
Poetry (Pt.6)
The Other Side👑❌
Loved By A God 👑 (Pt.1)
Up Until I Break
Love Like Honey👑
The Boy In Detention👑
Poetry👑 (Pt.7)
This Is Home To Me👑

Winters Morning🎈

7.1K 143 148
By pleeeeeaseno

Winters Morning:
          -On a cold winters morning, with the snow so thick no one could get into their cars. Dream wants nothing more than a day at home with his two best boyfriends in the entire world.

💫People Included💫
           -George
           -Dream
           -Sapnap

All I'm gonna say is........cat boy Dream.
--------------------------💜-----------------------

Thin fingers meet soft blonde hair, tugging oh so gently when he receives a pretty pur. Plush lips on the brim of a hot cup of cocoa, bright green eyes lost upon the show playing on the screen. Sparing glances up at his brunette boyfriend while he urgently speaks to his manager on the other line. His blue eyes filled with frustration and a light relief as their more virile boyfriend tries to push the buttons that had frozen over. Shovel long forgotten on the pavement, no use with the thick  ice covering the bottom layer.

"Alright, thank you for understanding." George hangs up after the conformation, putting his phone in his back pocket. He smiles down at the boy sitting on the couch, so enthralled with the way his ears twitch with interest. So obviously grateful about the call being ended without George rushing to pull on his long black coat. "No work tonight, a lot of people called in today because of the ice." Dream nods without a hint of interest but George is smarter than to doubt the way his tail sways. Despite his singular nod his cat like features give him away, making George smile with adoration. "I'm going to tell Nick to stop being a macho man," he says and Dream giggles taking another sip of his cocoa, letting it soothe his scratchy throat. George untangles his fingers from the blonde mess, going over to the door. He slips on his black coat, buttoning the front so he won't have to deal with the icy chill against his body.

Going out the door he closes it behind himself, not wanting the cold to make its way to Dream. He'd surely have a tantrum about how neither of his boyfriends were there to warm him. So use to the pampering and spoil, he'd expect the most. Even if sometimes Sapnap and himself brought him back down to Earth he'd still want the utmost attention. It brings a smirk to George's lips, going over to the gingered brunette whos fingers had now turned a bright shade of red. Without a second thought he takes his hands into his, warming them in an instant always looking out for him. Though they did not have a romantic liking, they both deeply loved Dream and it made them find a soft common ground. "No work today, you can stop showing off." Sapnap laughs, basking in the slight warmth that was coming off of George. "Is he happy?" George knows he's talking about Dream, despite already knowing Dream was always happy when either of them took off work.

"Yeah, I could tell he was ready for cuddles. You really did him in last night, he had at least 3 teas and now he's resorting to hot cocoa." Sapnap laughs proceed remembering how George had a late night, and Dream had taken it upon himself to be as sweet as possible. Holding onto Sapnap, leaving gentle kisses against his shoulder as he edited his most recent video. Dream was always good no matter what, no bratty behavior in him. All he ever wanted was to be a good boy, and he was always willing to be one. Sapnap wasn't the biggest sex person despite his behavior online, more involved with the passionate kissing sessions. If they did have sex it was always in the morning or late at night, bodies tired and so soft it always felt the most like love. Lazy thrusts and hiccup like moans filling the air. Sometimes though when Dream was verging on sleepy and horny he'd ask Sapnap if he could just have him in his mouth, and he always agreed. Every thing between them was silk and utter love, but last night had gone overboard. Dream too clingy, wanting the roughness of George but the softness of Sapnap. Which resulted in a porn hub worthy face fucking session. "I may have gone a little overboard."

When they had first met, Dream was a small streamer most of his fans just liking the idea of making him flustered. One day though he had messaged Sapnap, a streamer idol of his. It was a simple message, one saying he never would have become a streamer if it wasn't for him. It was meant to be nothing, but it became something when he had replied. Dream was over the moon about the reply, having talked about it in his next stream. Most of his fans were jealous claiming the blondes attention. Then the bonfire was lit when Sapnap donated on his stream, calling him pretty. It was meant to be a joke, but it became so much more than that when they actually started messaging. Then they started dating, it just being the two of them. 7 months later they met George, who at the time worked with Dream at a bakery. With rent money expensive though, Dream asked him to move in. Which he took up immediately, being a college student who desperately needed a new living arrangement. All in all it was a good deal.

"A little? I'm surprised he's not koala bearing either of us right now, he's so sensitive." Sapnap smiles his body slightly warm, leaving him more susceptible to the sudden chills. George wasn't fairing much better, coat too lose to consider appropriate for staying out in the wind so long. "Have you shown him the gingerbread house set yet? Or were you gonna wait till after work?" George shakes his head welcoming the hands in his, as he delicately plays with his fingers. They needed to invest in gloves, "now that I'm not going we could do it now. He'll most likely eat it instead of actually building, but I'm down for some cute pictures." The two burst into laughter, imagining Dream playing with the frosting bag. His ears lowered to not cause suspicion as he steals a few gumdrops off the roof.

Their laughter is interrupted by the door opening, Dream standing with a box in his hand. His little tail swaying feverishly as he points at the two gingerbread people on the cover. Sapnap truthfully wasn't surprised that he'd already found the not so secret activity, as he was always looking for new things to play with. With both himself and George outside, of course he was going to snoop until he found something worthy of his time. "Can we build it! I wanna make a candy cane house!" George let's go of Sapnaps hands, going over to their bouncing boy. "We have to now since you've found it, were you purposely snooping? Trying to find something baby doll?" Dream shakes his head mischievously, fingers holding tightly onto the box in hand. He wasn't snooping, he was just trying to find out what his present was and by chance found the box in the cupboard. Its not like he had seen it days before and couldn't stop thinking about the sugary treat.

"I didn't snoop, I wanted a snack and found it." He says convincingly quite proud of his steady voice. It was always hard to lie to George, as a punishment was always in tail if he did. George was always stricter than Sapnap, a little rougher. He wouldn't spoil him often and if he did, it always came with a hint of something else. Dream didn't mind it, the rules, as it never failed to make him excited. It wasn't uncommon for his kisses to be rougher, grabbing the back of his hair. Pulling him back, leaving him with a gasp as he kissed him like his life depended on it. The after care was always the nicest, how gentle he was with him. Which was the complete opposite with Sapnap. While George would make him beg and cry, Sapnap always made sure he was so pleased. Always overwhelming Dream with the amount of love that coursed through him. His kisses were gentle, his thumb rubbing his cheek, kissing compliments into his skin. Telling him how pretty he was and how much he loved him. The difference kept him on his toes, leaving him in a calm middle. "Its not good to lie," George whispers voice dropping a few octaves and it takes everything in Dream not to keen. He pouts hoping he hadn't upset the brunette, "'m sorry. Got excited." George nods giving his cheek the softest kiss, "it's okay. How about you go get everything out love."

Dream giggles happily turning around, running towards the kitchen. George sighs looking back at Nick who was smirking, "your whipped for him." George shakes his head in denial, "not whipped simply just letting it slide." Sapnap nods sarcastically, pushing George gently into the house.

"Whipped."
                          -----------

"How'd you get it to stand?"

George rolls his eyes giving Dream a loving poke on the side, "I didn't lick the frosting off the edges." Dream giggles looking over at Sapnap who had now gotten his all built. "Nicky can I decorate yours?" Sapnap looks at the pretty blonde, smiling when he sees the mess of what should be a house infront of him. Frosting every which way, most on the pieces stacked like a cake. Some on his cheek, clearly having missed the mouth. "Yeah you can decorate mine, George can you grab a wet cloth?" He nods and Dream moves over happily sitting on Sapnaps lap. Despite being taller, it sort of worked in situations like this. Dream tall and thin making it easy for Sapnap to lay his head on his shoulder and wrap his arms around his waist. Dream happily grabs the peppermints, plopping one into his mouth.

George goes back over to the two, rounding the table so he can grab Dreams jaw gently. He gives a precious smile, staring up at his boyfriend with sparkling eyes. George let's out a content sigh, wiping up the frosting on his cheek. Going over his mouth too so none of it would dry on his lips. He smiles at the way Dream slightly leans into it, and leans down to give him a proper kiss. The youngers lips plump and soft like usual, heavenly. "There you go, all clean." Dream wiggles happily going back to his house making and Sapnap gives his neck a kiss. His tail hugging onto his waist, making Sapnap smile moving a hand to rub it. Dream gives a sigh, placing the Peppermints in various areas. He felt safe and loved, something he had been feeling since he got with the two. Sapnap falls into his own rhythm, laying a head on Dreams shoulder. Hands occupied on rubbing and scratching the furry tail caught between their bodies.

George settles on watching him place the candies, giving his head little pets. All of them quite content, Dream just enjoying the attention. "I know we've watched The Grinch at least 50 times but can we watch it again?" Sapnap nods, George looking down slightly to see Dreams eyes light with something. He didn't know Dream had watched the movie so many times, as he wasn't home often. George had always felt like he missed a large part of Dream and his relationship, having such a demanding job. He's a programmer, the only one at his work, which means they constantly needed him to do anything that involved the internet. He'd never had much time, and when he was home it was only for a few hours. He hated the distance, but it did wonders when buying Dream things.

"Wanna watch it now pumpkin? I can get us popcorn and anything you want." Dream drops the Peppermints in hand looking up at George with bright eyes. The green looking yellow to George, only adding onto his cat likeness. "Popcorn and cocoa?" George smiles giving into the way Dream purses his lips as he speaks with question. "Of course angel," he says and Dream gets up quick practically knocking Sapnap over. The shock of the quick movement rocking through Sapnap as he almost face plants. Dream giggles turning to face Sapnap, who was staring up at him with betrayal. It only furthers Dreams giggles, finding the expression beyond humorous. Sapnap on the other hand was still recovering, "would've liked a warning." George snickers from his place infront of the stove, and Dream grabs his tail from Sapnaps embrace. He gives it a small pet himself, and offers a hand to his gingered brunette boyfriend. "C'mon Nicky it's Grinch time, blankets, cuddles, and Grinch time!"

Sapnap takes the hand accepting the fact George got an apology and he himself had not. He just couldn't ask for one when he was usually so perfectly sweet. He could never be as strict as George, it was next to impossible. "I'll get the movie started if you wanna get the blankets kitten." Dream nods letting go of Sapnaps hand to run off to their shared bedroom. Sapnap gives a small smile, going over to the couch where he grabs the remote. "I can't believe you let him get away with that," George says and Sapnap just shrugs. He wanted Clay to cuddle close to him without whining, "I'm not as mean as you are." George hits the popcorn button and goes over to where Sapnap is, playful smirk on his face. "I'm not mean I just don't let him get away with absolutely everything. Ya know I'm the only one who tells him not to do bad stuff, I'm keeping him unspoiled." Sapnap rolls his eyes going to turn on Netflix, "may explain why he likes me better." George laughs, that was a good joke.

"I do what I want," a persistent Dream says walking into the room with at least 4 blankets. He had changed his clothes into a large fluffy sweater and silk shorts that hugged his thin waist. Dream was lucky when it came to things like that. He ate every minute of the day but all his weight went to his thighs, which was just fucking Perfect for Sapnap. Fascinated by the soft flesh, making it his life goal to mark it. Which they currently were, and sitting there looking made him smirk. He could tell it made George mad, huffing in slight jealousy. "Excuse me?" Dream sticks his tongue out at him and George crosses his arms, "you do what you want?" Dream nods quickly and Sapnap looks back at the screen going to his, before scrolling through their 'watch agains'. He picks out the Grinch letting it play, Dream looking over with bright eyes. "What are you gonna do about it Gogy, Nicky 'll save me. Right Nicky?"

Sapnap knows it's a mistake to look over at him but he does. Dream giving him those cute eyes, blankets in his arms making him look just so soft. He swallows roughly noticing how Dream rubs the inside of his thigh lightly. He wasn't stupid, he knew Sapnaps eyes would follow. Knows he'll see the marks and do whatever he asks for, and he does. "Yeah, come here kitten." Dream squeaks happily going over to him, sitting himself down in his lap. Sapnap smiles completely enveloped in Dreams honey and cream scent. "Oh my God, he's got you wrapped around his finger." Dream giggles looking up at George with those cute eyes. "Gogy want cuddles too? Better to be warm than mad." George sighs going to sit next to them and Dream smiles.

"You're lucky I love you as much as I do," he says and it makes Dream hum in satisfaction. Loving when George wasn't bossing him around, when he'd just let them be together. It was hard for George to show so much affection, so Dream didn't expect it often. But when it came it was always the closest thing to perfect. He settles himself in Sapnaps arms, leaning his head onto his shoulder. George had moved to the middle cushion, Dreams legs resting on him. It was an oddly comforting tangle, George rubbing his thigh gently. It makes Dream almost sleepy. "Love you Gogy and Nicky, you make me the happiest person in the world."

Sapnap gives his head a kiss and George leans to the side to give his upper arm a kiss. "Love you too, we're so lucky to have you." George says and it makes Dream feel special as he watches the movie laid out on the screen. Sapnap looks over at George who had his eyes focused on Dream. He smiles and moves his leg a little making George look up at him. He mouths 'I love you' and George smiles mouthing it back.

"Why can't I be the Grinchs dog, like I know meow meow but like why can't I woof woof?"
                            ---------

The odd questions and commentary didn't stop from that point on, until 20 minutes before the ending Dream had fallen asleep. Sapnap had carried him to their shared bedroom, George not far behind. Neither of them could blame him for being so tired, as even though it was only morning he had had a hard day yesterday.

"Isn't he pretty" George says with a sigh tracing the outline of Dreams soft lips. Thumb dipping slightly in the middle, George leaning down to give him a soft kiss. He smiles at the instant reaction, Dream even though asleep moving his lips slightly. "God he's perfect" he whispers sitting up, and Sapnap adjusts the pillows beneath Dreams head. "More than just perfect, and as much as we joke about it it's good to have the dynamic we have. I call you too rough but if you didn't show him some tough love then he would be completely spoiled." George looks over at Sapnap who was being slightly pouty, "as nice as that is you're the devil. Marking his thighs like that." Sapnap smiles, all proud of himself. George knew the thighs were his, the smooth pale skin absolutely tantalising. Sometimes he'd purposely go overboard, just to watch George squirm with jealousy. "As much as you pretend to be jealous, you can't argue that it's hot as hell."

George reluctantly agrees, looking at Dream who's face was completely relaxed. "It really is," he says giving Dream the softest head pats. He'd grown to love every single one of Dreams features. A strict jawline contrasting against soft cheeks. His lips were a pretty pink color, thick enough to were you could suck on the bottom lip. George's favorite thing personally. The dip underneath his nose extenuating it, little freckles dotting across his cheeks and the upper part of his nose. "As much as I'd love just to admire him, he's gonna wake up and think we're weirdos." George laughs fingers massaging behind one of Dreams ears, the younger leaning into the touch. "Not weird, loving" he complains and Sapnap rolls his eyes "that's what crazies say. C'mon we need to actually do something today." George groans in frustration and Sapnap shushes him, not wanting him to wake up Dream.

"We could just take a nap with him, he likes when he wakes up to one of us beside him. He likes someone to cling onto." George likes that idea much better. He had a snow day and he wanted the relaxation he usually didn't receive. He was always told he worked too much, but it was worth it. It allowed him to buy Dream pretty things that he 110% deserved. Dreams investment in silk pajamas being insanely high. So the idea of being cuddled up to Dream, for hours without having to worry about work seemed like a dream.  "But George," Sapnap goes to complain but George just shakes his head "I don't know about you but I pray for days like this. You and Clay both do YouTube which leaves you at home all day, but I have a 'get out the house' kind of job. I mean I'm only home for 4 hours before I have something else to do. So let me have this," He practically begs and Sapnap gives a small smile "you could do the whole YouTube thing. We always need more uptight British men."

George rolls his eyes so done with the gingered brunette. "I'm going to take a nap, you can do whatever you want." Sapnap huffs getting up, going over to the door "fine but if you hear a bunch of sheep screaming don't be worried. Its simply for profit." George ignores Sapnap, who leaves the room doing a little dance. Sapnap was utterly obsessed with that stupid block game. Always on about how he would make villagers into zombies and then cure them. Something strange like that.  Sapnap all the sudden just erupts in song, "heart been broke so many times!" George can't help but laugh, removing his hand from Dreams hair. Which ultimately makes his eyes open softly, looking up at George after letting out a little yawn. George smiles as Dream makes grabby hands for him, eyes closing. "My sweet baby," he coos wrapping himself in Dreams arms after climbing under the covers. Dream gives him sleepy kisses, George welcoming them. He allows Dreams arm to wrap around his waist, one leg wrapping around George's legs.

"Stay in bed?" He asks and George nods, Dreams head going into his chest. As even though the height difference was large, Dream always curled up into a ball. Making himself smaller to fit inside his boyfriends embrace. "I love you Angel from heaven," he whispers softly into Dreams hair giving his head a kiss. Dream sighs with comfort, "love you too Gogy." George loses himself in his natural scent once again, it so soothing it makes him sleepy.

Dream on the other hand wss in a slight daze, having just woke up. Wrapped in George's pine cone cologne though provided him with security. He wouldn't change any of this for the world. So happy to have 2 people who loved him beyond anything he had ever experienced. Always making sure he's happy, loved, and confident in himself. No doubt in his mind that this is home. Tail curling around his own stomach, blankets hot on his skin. He knew Sapnap must have been gaming, always too ready and energized. Dream just wanted long days of sleep and eating. But in a way he wanted it to just be him and George. Needed to feel the warmth he often didn't receive because of George's work and lack of willingness for touch. Sapnap had made it clear he loved him with ever bone in his body, and George had too. As even though he was strict he'd always make him feel like the most special person in the world.

He smiles when George's breathing evens, light snores coming from his mouth. Snuggling closer he allows himself to fall asleep to the sound of George's heart beat. "I hope it snows harder tomorrow." 
--------------------------💜-----------------------

Hello!

This chapter was ten times shorter than my regular ones. As this one was 4,000 words and I usually now put up to 8,000 or 10,000. I just really wanted to write a cute catboy dream fic, and here it is.

I really want to thank you guys for all the comments, stars, and reads on this story. I must sound like a broken record but I really appreciate it. I use to be happy and excited when my stories would get 10 reads and 1 comment, and now I get thousands of reads and usually more than 100 comments. This is insane to me, as I never expected this much support. It really does mean the world to me. I really do owe it all to caseymochi though, because without them I never would have started writing. Their stories inspired me to start writing, and I do realise that without their creativity I never would have wrote to this day. Also my follower count is absolutely insane, and it gives me so much inspiration.

You guys really are my fuel to continue writing every day, and I  want to say thank you.💜

Ignoring my sappy behavior I have a question for you all. What else do you want to see me write? I am getting a part 2 of Poetry written and the ending for Face Your Fears. But other than that I would like some ideas on what you want to see.

Suggestions left here.

I love you all, Bye!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 310 22
George moves into his new apartment but before he does, people warn him it's "haunted" by a boy. George moves in anyways and ends up falling in love...
478K 11.7K 14
"You see the good in everything, George. That's why I like it when you look at me." From a young age, Dream has come to realize that love is complic...
6.7K 396 16
"When you're met with the choice of love and death, choose death, for love will only kill you too." Kingdoms are terrorized when a secret organizatio...
88.2K 2.9K 28
best friends that met over a game called minecraft. and they will always be nothing more than best friends, right? dreamnotfound soulmate au completed