Haikyuu Imagines

By yunnielunny

lot of them are more fluff and there will be some smut too- REQUESTS ARE OPEN More

Tsukishima Kei
Kenma Kozume
Kageyama Tobio
Bokuto Kōtarō
Akaashi Keiji
Sakusa Kiyoomi
Suna Rintarou
Iwaizumi Hajime
Kuroo Tetsurou P1
Kuroo Tetsurou P2
Ushijima Wakatoshi
Oikawa Toru
Tendou Satori
Semi Eita
Shirabu Kenjiro
Iwaizumi Hajime
Hinata Shoyo
Kageyama Tobio (S)
requests open
Miya Atsumu
Sugawara Koushi
~Gif series~
~Terushima Yuji~
~Kageyama Tobio~
~Oikawa Toru~
~Ushijima Wakatoshi~
~Bokuto Koutaro~
~Kuroo Tetsurou~
~Iwaizumi Hajime~
~Suna Rintarou~
~Sakusa Kiyoomi~
~Akaashi Keiji~
~Lev Haiba~
~Semi Eita~
~Kenma Kozume~
~Tsukishima Kei~
~kyotani kentaro~
~Sugawara Koushi~
~Hinata Shoyo~
~Tanaka Ryunosuke~
~Nishinoya Yu~
~Yamaguchi Tadashi~
~Sawamura Daichi~
~Yaku Morisuke~
~Tendou Satori~
~Asahi Azumane~
~Konoha Akinori~
Ushijima Wakatoshi
Oikawa Toru
Iwaizumi Hajime
Kuroo Tetsurou

Lev Haiba

1.2K 7 0
By yunnielunny

(Y/N) P.O.V, FLASHBACK

"I'm going to save the world one day Lev!" Little me shouted as i was playing with a little Lev in a playground close to my house.

"And i will help you when that time comes. We will be heroes (N/N)!" Lev shouted back at me as we ran around chasing each other. We both laughed as Lev finally caught me after five minutes of running.

FLASHBACK END

I hissed as Honey Lemon patched up my shoulder "thank you" i muttered. She smiled "what does Lev think about all of this?" She asked, i just stayed quiet "you didn't-" i shook my head "how am i supposed to tell my best friend and boyfriend that i'm one of the superheroes in tokyo" she sighed and nodded "i get it"

Wasabi and Hiro walked in "you ok?" Hiro asked as he sat down in front of me, i nodded "it's just a cut, nothing i can't take" i smiled. BayMax walked up "how is your pain on a scale of 1 to 10?" He asked.

I sighed and shook my head "i'm alright BayMax" i told him with a small smile as i pulled my sleeve back up "do you want a piece of gum?" He asked, i shrugged and nodded as i took the raspberry gum out of his marshmallow hand "thanks BayMax" he just plopped down onto the ground next to Hiro.

I walked into the gym while chewing my raspberry gum "hey (N/N)!" Lev called out to me, i smiled and waved "hey Lev" i sat down on the bench and he crouched down in front of me with a sigh "i actually want to talk to you, can we go outside?" I slowly nodded. I glanced at Kuroo as we walked out and he shot us a confused look.

We went behind the gym and Lev sighed deeply before turning back to me "do you love me?" My eyes widened "are you serious?! Of course i love you" i told him "but why have you been so distant?" He asked as he looked down.

I couldn't answer him, i didn't know how to tell him. He nodded "i see how it is, bye (L/N)" my jaw dropped to the floor as i felt tears well up in my eyes "Lev!" He didn't stop and kept walking. I fell against the wall as sobs escaped my mouth "this can't be happening" i sniffed as i looked at the sky.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Lev walked back inside the gym and was stopped by Kuroo and Yaku who were waiting on him. They were surprised when they saw Lev in such a gloomy mood...and without you by his side. "What's going on Lev?" Kuroo asked.

Lev swallowed the lump in his throat "i um, i think we just broke up" he muttered. Everyone's eyes snapped in his direction as he said that, even Kenma "why?" Yaku asked. Lev shook his head as he walked by them "i don't want to talk about it" he said and grabbed a ball and tossed it to Kenma.

You huffed as you threw yourself back onto your bed, yoy had stayed home the past three days, you had been crying and you felt like you could vomit at any given time that you could. You hadn't talked to anyone of the volleyball team, Yaku and Kuroo had texted and called you, Kenma even called too and you two don't speak a lot.

You sighed when the news suddenly switched on Nekoma high school attacked you jumped off of your bed and immediately suited up. You went out through the back of your house and drove off on your wheels.

You met the rest at the front of the school "i'm checking the gym" you told them and immediately went off, Honey Lemon ran behind you.

You stopped at the door, no one was here 'it's practise time, where are they?' You thought as you looked around "could they be in the theater?" You nodded and you two ran back and through the front.

You were about to open the door when Honay Lemon grabbed your hand "your helmet" you nodded "right" you pushed a button on the side of your helmet and a purple screen appeared in front of your face "better?" Honey nodded.

You pulled the doors open and your eyes widened, all students were gatgered up. They screamed when they saw you "don't worry we are here to help you!" Honey Lemon shouted but they continued to shout.

You mentally took a break once you found the volleyball club huddled up together, Lev was wuth them. You were suddenly hit from the back and send into the crowd. the students avoided your falling form and you rolled over the ground "Gogo!" Honey Lemon shouted as she threw a bomb in front of the door and it covered the entrance in a blue fluffy substance.

She ran over to you and helped you up, you clipped your razor sharp wheels back to your hands and groaned "that hurt" you admitted. Honey smiled. You turned towards the frightened students "try to find coverage and when you can leave!" You shouted as another explosion deatroyed the blue fluff.

You immediately went into action and skated around Darkbomb, he could make bombs any minute the same way Honey Lemon made her fluff bombs herself at any time.

He looked at you and threw a bomb, you avoided it but it was going straight for the Club now. You threw one of your wheel blades at the bomb and it exploded in the air instead of in the middle of the volleyball club.

You sighed and tuened back to Darkbomb when he hit you backwards. You hissed and looked up, you immediately met eyes with Lev "(N/N)?" he whispered and was about to reach out for you. You backed up and pressed the button on your helmet again. You looked around "where's Honey Lemon" you muttered to yourself.

she was getting the rest if the team and left you alone to fight Darkbomb.

You skated around him, your speed pisking up, you skated by the firehose and grabbed it and continued to skate.

Yoy eventually bound Darkbomb with the firehose and he fell straight on his ass. You skated up to him and hit him straight in his face, knocking him out cold "call the police" you told coach Nekomata and he nodded and with that you skated back to your team.

You sat on the roof, totally in your own world until you heard the roif door slam shut. You opened one of your eyes and saw the familiar silver haired giant walking up to you.

He hugfed you tightly once he got within reach "Lev?" You petted his back "i'm sorry" you sighed and shook your head "i should have told you" he shook his head this time "you saved the world like you promised when we were kids" you both smiled. Lev smiled shyly "can i be the computer guy?" He asked with a smile on his face.

You giggled "and would you be mine again" i nodded and kissed his nose, he pouted. You pulled him down a little more and kissed his lips. You pulled away and smiled "i'm sure that Hiro wouldn't mind you being our Ned" his eyes lit up and he lifted me up "our dreams have come true!" Lev cheered.

"They really have" you whispered as you listened to Lev as he talked about wha was going to be in store for you two and how you were going to have a movie night and that you would tell him all about the masked man that you and the rest beat a few months ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.5K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
111K 4.3K 9
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
389K 6.1K 54
one rookie. one girl. one goal &&& A particularly rough play sends upcoming hockey star Tyler Dewalt crashing through the glass. Disorientated, the f...
530K 11.6K 18
Koneko Hatake. Ninja Extraordinaire. Girl genius. Kakashi's daughter. {ALL OF THE EDITING IS FINISHED, SO IT MATCHES UP WITH MIRRORS OF KONEKO} Sec...