Kiss

By ApplejackM

AppleDash is in! Only if Pinkie wasn't jealous... Starting at Canterlot, and ending in a tough spot, will App... More

When I first saw her...
Lunch
TwiSet
Are you okay?
True Love (I think?)
Text Story
NOT A CHAPTER
Decorating
Party Time!
Sleepover
Truth or Dare
Romance and Love
Texts and Car Rides
Beach Day
The Truth about Applejack's Past
Is AppleDash a thing??
Home at Last
The Hospital
What is WRONG with you?
Ignoring
Back in Society
Ignoring (Part 2)
Fun in the Sun (or not)
Fun in the Sun (or not) Part 2
Ferris Kiss
Sleepy Dash
NOT A CHAPTER
The Truth about Pinkie
Thank You!
Fights
Is it going to be Love or War?
Animal Shelter
Elements of Harmony (or not)
Something's wrong with Pinkie??
Friends or Not
NOT A CHAPTER
Drunk Dresser
NOT A CHAPTER
Where's Applejack?
NOT A CHAPTER
NOT A CHAPTER
Gives You Hell
Shout-outs

Sweet Apple Acres

440 3 2
By ApplejackM

Applejack's POV
I ran out of the school building, and down the road. I took a few turns, then came to my place, Sweet Apple Acres. I grabbed an apple from a tree near the entrance, and chewing, ran inside. Big Mac through his arms around me and then saw my tear stricken face. He gently rubbed my back, the way my mom used to. "Applebloom here yet?" I asked. "Nope." He replied. I nodded. "Do ya mind if I go up to my room?" He gave me a quick hug and nodded. I went up the stairs, and lied on my bed, crying. After five minutes, there was a small knock at my door. I didn't want to get up, but I went and opened the door. Applebloom stood there, and said "Can I come in?" I nodded. She walked in, and I sat on my bed. "C'mere, Sugarcube." I said, patting the bed next to me. She sat on it, and I gently pulled her head down onto my lap. She lied there, head in my lap, as I played with her hair.

Rainbow Dash's POV
As Spike ate the treat, Rarity put her arms around Fluttershy, who was on the floor. We all sat down, Twilight lying down with her head in Sunset's lap. Pinkie's hair was flat, and none of us liked seeing her like that. "Sorry to break up this cosy gathering." Said a voice we all recognized. We turned to see Principal Celestia standing there. "But I thought you too were supposed to be in class?" She said, pointing at Twilight and Pinkie. "Yes ma'am." They said in unison. "Then go." She said.
Hey, guys! Thanks for the 50 views! Sorry, I was incorrect, next time is going to be an AppleDash chapter! So sorry! Please tell me what you think in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 271 23
❝𝙒𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙪𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪�...
53.1K 1.8K 62
Its basically mlp equestria girls with a little bit of Haikyuu~ "Rainbow nice kill!" My teammate yelled as I spiked the ball mid air, hitting the si...
26.6K 725 33
*Read "One last shot at love" first before reading this continuation book. Few months has passed and Rainbow still doesn't know who her secret admire...
665 28 10
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are childhood friends, but everything changes when Luke enters their lives, stirring up feelings of jealousy in Rainbow...