Say It Again

By tristak73

Emily Prentiss joins the Behavioral Analysis Unit of the FBI and forms a quick friendship with its media liai... More

Chapter 1: New Girl
Chapter 2: The Office
Chapter 3: Roots
Chapter 4: 48 Hours
Chapter 5: The Undoing
Chapter 6: Girls
Chapter 7: Pretty Little Liars
Chapter 8: Friends
Chapter 9: Drunk History
Chapter 10: The Next Step
Chapter 11: Mindhunter
Chapter 13: Scandal
Chapter 14: Figure It Out
Chapter 15: The Big Bang Theory
Chapter 16: The End of the F***ing World
Chapter 17: Jeopardy
Chapter 18: Atypical
Chapter 19: Once Upon A Time
Chapter 20: Waiting
Chapter 21: Love Island
Chapter 22: Sex and the City
Chapter 23: I Am Not Okay With This
Chapter 24: Facts of Life
Chapter 25: Full House

Chapter 12: First Dates

784 22 3
By tristak73

Author's Note: If you know me in real life, no you don't. Mature scene in this one

I haven't been this nervous for a date in ages. Actually, I don't know if I've ever been this nervous for a date...

When we got back from Georgia last night, I didn't even change my clothes before I passed out around 3 am. Em and I didn't decide on a time last night since we were both exhausted. We decided to text when we woke up to decide.

I lean over and grab my phone, butterflies filling my stomach. Holy shit. It's 5 pm already. I slept for 14 hours?!

I have a text from Emily from five hours ago, and another from two hours ago.

Em: Hey, JJ! I'm awake now, and I'm really looking forward to tonight. Text me when you wake up, and we can figure out the details! 

I smile as I read the first text before clicking the second one.

Em: Hey...if you changed your mind about tonight, I totally understand. You're probably still sleeping, but on the off chance that you're avoiding me, I figured I'd let you know that I'd rather you just cancel than ignore me. I won't be mad, I promise.

My smile fades, and I scrunch my brows together. There's no way I'm changing my mind about tonight, no matter how nervous I feel.

I scroll through my contacts until I find Emily's name and dial it immediately. I prefer phone calls to texts anyway.

"Hello?" she picks up on the third ring, and I hear the hesitation in her voice.

"Em! Hey! I am so sorry, I just woke up and saw your messages," I begin quickly.

"Oh yeah?" she's still holding back, but there's hope in her voice now.

"I definitely want our date tonight. There is no way I'm changing my mind. Is 7:00 too soon?" I smile as I speak, already thinking about seeing her again.

"I think that's perfect. I can pick you up, if you want..." Her voice trails off as she waits for my response.

"Yes, I'd actually love that. I'll see you at 7:00 sharp. I can't wait!" I hang up and hurry into the shower. I want to look absolutely perfect.

I wash my hair and body quickly, enjoying the feeling of being clean for what feels like the first time since we went to Georgia. I step out of the shower and dry my body before wrapping my hair in a towel. Time to figure out what to wear.

I walk into my closet and start looking through my clothes, trying to find the right outfit for tonight. After a moment, I see the perfect thing: a navy, low-cut dress. I smile as I pull it out and lay it down on my bed.

...

An hour and a half later, I bite my lip as I admire myself in the mirror. The dress is tight in all the right places, accentuating my waist, chest and ass. I curled my hair at the ends, so it falls in loose waves past my shoulders. My makeup is simple, but my red lipstick pops.

I walk into the living room and lean against the sofa while taking a few deep breaths to try to calm down a little. I'm so nervous. Why am I so nervous? I hope I'm not awkward tonight.

I bite the inside of my cheek for a moment before shaking my head and glancing at my phone. 7:05; she's late. I'm used to Emily being a little late for things sometimes, but tonight it puts me on edge. What if she decided she didn't want to go out on a date with me after all?

A million more anxious thoughts race through my head before a knock on my door startles me. I stand up quickly, running a hand through my hair and straightening my dress before walking slowly to the door.

I open the door with a smile, but I feel my mouth drop when I see Emily. A strapless, deep red dress stops halfway down her thighs. I've never seen her ass look this good, and I bite my lip subconsciously while I think about it.

She smiles at me softly, and I finally notice the single rose she's extended toward me. I take it from her with a smile and can feel my cheeks heat up a bit.

"You look beautiful, Jennifer. That color suits you."

I find myself flushing even deeper as her eyes roam my body. "You literally took my breath away for a moment, Emily, so I can absolutely say that red is indeed your color," I respond with a wink.

"You ready to go?" Emily smiles back at me as I nod and close the door, locking it behind me.

We walk next to one another, barely an inch of space between us, yet neither of us initiates contact. When we get to Emily's car, she walks to the passenger door and opens it for me.

"Why thank you," I climb in and buckle my seatbelt as she shuts the door and climbs into the driver's side.

"Any preference for music?" Emily meets my eyes briefly before backing out and pulling away from my apartment.

"I am down for anything, really. Well except for country. Not a huge fan."

"Yeah me either. I'm feeling some 80's." Emily messes with the radio for a moment until she stops on a station blasting Cyndi Lauper.

Neither of us speak as we sing along to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun". After the song ends, Emily turns to me with a smile.

"She's not wrong. Girls do just want to have fun," she winks as she finishes speaking, and I feel myself blush yet again.

"That is the goal for the evening," I don't look up from my lap as I respond, willing my cheeks to cool off.

Five minutes later, we pull up to an Italian restaurant, and Emily opens my door again. Once we walk inside, we're seated quickly.

We order wine and our food immediately since both of us are starving.

"I'm glad we're having dinner together. I've honestly thought about asking you out before, but I didn't want you to feel weird, you know?" Emily chuckles softly and takes a sip of her wine.

"I'm glad too. There's no one I would rather be drinking wine and having dinner with right now," I take a sip of my wine as well, and we fall into easy conversation and our usual playful banter for the next hour.

"Oh I know for a fact that I could beat Hotch in a dance competition. He seemed a little rusty the night of the SuperBowl," Emily laughs as she sets her fork down on her plate and brushes her hand against mine for a moment.

"So you've got good moves then?" I ask as I bite my lip.

"Why don't you tell me?" Emily's voice is sultry, her eyebrow rising playfully.

I swallow and nod my head, unable to muster up a response. Even though she says nothing, I can't help but notice the satisfied smirk on Emily's face. 

When we finally finish eating, Emily pays and we walk back outside. The cool air relaxes me slightly, but we still don't talk much on the drive home.

I swallow down my anxiety and put my hand on Emily's thigh gently. I move my fingers slowly, and I hear her breathing speed up. I don't stop touching her until she's parked back in front of my apartment.

"Jayje, I respect you so much. I never want to make you uncomfortable. Ever. You're driving me insane in the best way right now, so if you don't want me to kiss you, please stop," I can hear the restraint in Emily's voice, and I know what I want.

"And if I want you to kiss me..." I let my voice trail off as I meet her eyes.

"Then tell me to."

"Kiss me, Emily. Please." Her lips are on mine a second later, and it's like electricity is sparking between us. I feel her run her tongue along my bottom lip, and I moan as I open my mouth a little more to her.

We kiss for another moment before I pull back, panting.

"What's wrong?" Emily asks immediately.

"Nothing at all. Do you want to come inside with me?" I'm suddenly a little bit shy.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." We both get out of the car and hold hands as we walk to my door. The second we get inside, Emily pushes me up against the door and kisses me again.

One of her hands pins both of mine above me while the other rests on the small of my back and pulls me closer. I moan again and feel Emily smile as we kiss.

"I like that. I wonder what other sounds you make..." My knees weaken as she speaks, and I feel heat spread throughout my body.

Her hand moves along the seam of my dress, trailing up my waist toward my chest and lingering for a moment before moving back toward my hips. I watch as she lets go and pulls me toward the couch.

I shake my head before leading her to my bedroom. Much more spacious here. She looks surprised, but is more than willing to join me on my bed. We lay next to one another, kissing and running our hands along each other's bodies.

Emily runs her hand up my thigh and stops just under the fabric of my dress, hesitating.

"Please. Take my dress off. And I am begging you to take off yours too." My desire is building by the second.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Emily unzips her own dress and lets it fall to the floor. She's beautiful. I look at her body, her ample chest, her strong waist, her muscled arms. She smiles shyly before reaching for the zipper on my own dress. "Can I?"

"Yes." Emily unzips my dress and gasps as it falls to the floor.

"Fuck, Jennifer. You're beautiful." Emily steps closer, running her fingers along my body, lingering just below my bra.

"Em, you have no idea how gorgeous you are," I respond, kissing her neck.

A groan escapes her mouth, and she quickly pushes me onto the bed before climbing on top of me. Our kissing is even more intense now, and I'm touching every inch of her exposed skin that I possibly can. I want more, but I'm nervous too.

Emily's fingers slip under my bra just a little as she looks at me, a question in her eyes. I nod quickly, and I feel Emily reach under me and unhook my bra. She pulls it off and sits back, desire and wonder in her eyes. "Beautiful." The one word she speaks makes me melt.

She kisses my lips again for a moment before moving down to my neck. She leaves a trail of kisses, sucking lightly when she gets to my collarbone. As her mouth gets closer to my chest, my desire grows.

She kisses around my chest, and I groan again in anticipation as she gets closer and closer to where I want her. As her lips hover above my left nipple, she breathes out lightly. I moan as the hot air hits my skin. My back arches as her tongue flicks out quickly.

"Mmm I like that too, Jen," she says, pinching my other nipple between her fingers as she continues to move her tongue.

This feels amazing. It's like she knows exactly how I want to be touched without me telling her. Why did I wait to do this for so long? Fuck me.

After a while, Emily stops and moves back to my lips, kissing me gently. "Where else are you comfortable with me touching you?" she asks breathlessly.

"Anywhere," I respond immediately. Her fingers trail down my waist and dip below the top of my underwear. Em hesitates for a moment before moving down further.

"Oh fuck, JJ. You're insanely wet," Emily groans with desire, kissing me again.

"It's all for you, Emily Prentiss," I whisper against her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 63 15
𝙸𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? 𝙻𝚞𝚜𝚝? 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎? 𝙾𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑? 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 �...
11.8K 368 27
When Emily Prentiss's mother Elizabeth announce that she's getting married again, 15 years after her divorce from Emily's father, no one is happier t...
166K 2.7K 38
Emily Prentiss and Jennifer Jareau have always been just friends, great frends. But one drunken night reveals feelings that they didn't know they had...
41.6K 761 37
Jennifer Jareau is an FBI agent who comes across a certain teacher by the name of Emily Prentiss at the park her team was investigating. Unfortunatel...